Crazy 4 You | Chris Brown #Wa...

By MsFanfictional

Chris Brown is one of the worlds most famous entertainers and he could have about any female he wants but he... More

Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Book 2

Chapter 29

5.4K 237 17
By MsFanfictional

✷ chapter 29 ✷

✷ Chris

"Get dressed." I stated making Natalie give me a weird look.

"Why?" She questioned still laying down on the bed.

"I want to take you out today okay now get dress." I told her before leaving the room and going into our closet.

I just decided to stick with a simple plain black button up shirt and yellow pants. [ outfit in Multimedia ]

"Where are we going?" Natalie questioned me as I laid my outfit out on the bed.

"That's a secret." I said putting my finger over my mouth.

"How do I know what I'm suppose to wear?" She asked with a pouty face trying to make me tell her where we're going.

"Just wear a sun dress and some sandals." I told her before walking into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and hopped in.

A little bit after I cleaned myself up Natalie decided to join me.

"Why do you do this to me?" I murmured analyzing her beautiful body.

"Do what?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Why do you tempt me like this baby?" I asked still staring at her.

"I'm not tempting you , all I'm doing is taking a shower." She replied back smiling in my face.

I groaned before continuing to wash up.

"Can you wash my back for me?" She interrupted me.

I shook my head. "Sure."

I washed her back while leaving small kisses along her waist.

"Chris , what are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm just cleaning off your back like I said I would." I lied finishing up in the shower.

I grabbed a towel and got out to go and get dressed.

After getting dressed I sprayed the cologne she loved best on me and waited for her to come downstairs.

"Hurry up Natalie!" I called upstairs.

If she doesn't hurry up we're gonna be late for what I have planned for her.

"I'm coming calm your nuts." She called back down to me.

I scrunched up my face. "Who says that?" I mumbled before shrugging.

A couple of seconds she came downstairs and I was taken back at how beautiful she looked.

"You look beautiful baby." I complimented her as I grabbed her hand once she made it down the stairs.

"Thank you, you look very handsome and smell delicious." She said taking in my scent.

I laughed as I looked at the face she's making.

"Let's go." I said heading towards the door with her hand in mine.

***

"What are we doing here?" Natalie wondered out loud staring at the bare beach.

"Well you see that boat over there?" I questioned her pointing to the big boat near the shoreline.

She nodded her head.

"Well that's where our date will be." I explained to her.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"Have you ever been on a boat?" I asked her as she stared amazed at the boat.

"No, I've always wanted to go on one. Thank you Chris." She said getting out of the car.

I followed suit and got out of the car too.

We met halfway so I can hold her hand and then we headed to the boat.

Once we made it to the boat the workers helped us board it and sat us down at a table on the middle of the boat.

"This is so cool." She said staring at the lights they had surrounding the boat.

"You're welcome baby." I told her grabbing onto her hand.

It always makes me happy to make her happy. I'm not happy unless she's happy.

________________________________

Is Chris sweet?
What's your idea of a good date?
Comment below
Vote please
Follow please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 1.9K 24
Kayla has been messing around with famous singer Chris brown for a little over 3 months now.He is a married man but messes around with Kayla.He disre...
46.3K 1K 54
Chris Brown and Rihanna have had an on again off again relationship for years until one wish changed everything. *Must follow to view all chapters*
166K 7.3K 28
Dominate, determined to get his way, this describes Christopher Maurice Brown. 3 girls, in need of one more, he sets his eyes on two different girls...
121K 3.2K 36
Yn has worked for everything in her life money,jewelry and all that stuff. Chris on the other hand also known as Chris Brown the famous Chris Brown h...