I'm All Yours- Eli "Hawk" Mos...

By Just_Ace23

Olivia has known Eli Moskowitz since they were Ten. He was always the quiet and shy kind of kid. When he join... More

Cast
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Season 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
a/n

Chapter 26

216 5 0
By Just_Ace23

I leaned against the back of Miguel's couch, Watching Someone stretch out Miguel's legs. 

"Let's go, Speed Racer. I'm Gonna work those Gimpy Legs like a..." Johnny walked into The apartment, Seeing The guy stretch Miguel's leg. "Rented Mule."

"Sorry. I thought you said 10:00 That you'd be alone." He apologized. 

"Sorry, my Mom gets free physical therapy from work." Miguel clarified. "This was the only time Brayden was available." 

"Mahalo." Brayden said to Johnny. Johnny just looked at him weirdly. 

"Be done soon if you wanna wait." Miguel said to Johnny and then looked at me. "I'm sorry you've had to wait so long."

"Hey, I'm just glad I get to actually see you. Even if that means watching a weird Hippie Looking dude move your legs around." I shrugged at him. 

Johnny laughed at my words, and Miguel and Carmen Gave me a serious look. 

"Now, If you're feeling any pain, hermano, let me know." Brayden said to Miguel. 

"Still no feeling whatsoever." Miguel said with a bored tone. 

"No worries." Brayden Reassured. "Positive thoughts, Remember? You're doing great." 

"Yeah, Miggy. You're doing a great job at Letting him lift your legs." I snickered. 

"Brayden is a specialist in this field. He knows what he's doing." Carmen told me.  

"Slow, Deep breaths." Brayden told Miguel, still stretching his leg. Brayden and Miguel exhaled at the same time. "inhale joy and love." 

"You gotta be shitting me?" Johnny walked forward. 

"Johnny...Can I talk to you alone please?" Carmen walked away to the kitchen. 

"Wait, don't leave me with this weird dude." I wined. 

"You'll be fine." Miguel rolled his eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We now stood outside, Brayden finally leaving. He threw his bag in the back of his car and closed the hatch. 

"Great job today, jefe." Brayden turned toward Miguel. "You crushed it." He held up his fist for a fist bump. 

Miguel Fist bumped him. "Really? It didn't feel like I did much of anything." 

"Oh, you definitely did something. You let him Move your legs. It's still something." I pay his shoulder. 

"Hey, no negative thoughts. Just positive energy." Brayden told Miguel. 

"I'll keep that in mind." Miguel nodded. 

Brayden clicked his tongue and walked to his driver-side door, leaving. 

I helped Miguel wheel Back to his apartment until a magazine was held in front of Miguel's face. 

Miguel's eyes went wide and he looked up, Finding Johnny. "What's this?"

"This is a collection of the tastiest babes of 1988." Johnny informed him. "Not gonna get to see 'em unless you grab it."

"Why would he even need it? You do know there is this thing called the internet." I raised an eyebrow. 

"Can it, Sparky." Johnny glared at me. 

Miguel tried to reach up and grab it, but Johnny pulled it up higher. " Gonna have to try harder than that." 

"Liv Is right. I can just find these pictures on my phone." Miguel shrugged. 

"It's not the same. Chicks are hotter on the page." Johnny raised his eyebrows. 

Miguel shook his head, rolling his eyes. 

"You won't know unless you get off your butt." Johnny encouraged. "Or you can keep getting foot rubs from that pansy therapist." 

Miguel chuckled. "Alright." He tried to grab for the magazine again, but Johnny pulled it higher again. 

"Weak! That all you got, Diaz? I thought you were the All Valley Champ?" Johnny teased. 

Miguel had a determined look on his face. He pushed himself up from the Wheelchair and tried to grab for it. He ended up tipping the chair too far and he fell out of it, landing on the hard floor. 

"Holy shit, Miguel." I rushed to help him off the floor and helped him back into his wheelchair. "Are you okay?" 

"Yeah." He sighed.

"All right. Gimme a minute, we'll go again." Johnny said from Behind Miguel. "I still have my Vanna White Playboy. That'll get you going." 

"Don't you get it?" Miguel said in a serious tone. "You could dangle a new Playstation, i still wouldn't be able to stand up." He wheeled away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk texted me and told me to Go to Golf 'N stuff. He didn't tell me why, he just said to go there. 

So here I am, Terrorizing a bunch of kids with Hawk and a few of his goons. We stool some kid's tickets, and went to the counter Chris was working. 

"Hey, Buddy." Hawk slammed the tickets onto the counter. 

"Hey, prize wench." Shit Breath said. 

"What do you guys want?" He said with an annoyed look. 

"To do what any other person is here to do. Spend our hard-earned tickets." I shrugged. 

"Why don't you be a good girl and grab us a bobblehead." Hawk threw his arm around my shoulders. 

Chris walked away to grab a bobblehead. 

Hawk then Jumped across the counter, Throwing a bunch of prizes toward us. 

"Dont! Stop! Hey!" Chris yelled. 

"Thanks, Chris. Tell your mom I miss her." Shit breath yelled to Chris, running away. 

"Tell her to stop calling me, I have a girlfriend." Hawk caught up with me and threw his arm back around my shoulder, laughing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to the laser tag room, Messing around with the prizes we won. Hawk spun kick the Stuffed animal he set up, making us cheer. 

"Nice!" One of them said.

"Brew time, man." Shit breath said, opening his bag and pulling out a beer.

"Sweet." Hawk laughed. 

"Who's for a warm one?" Shit breath smiled. 

"Who wants to drink a warm beer? Why didn't you bring an ice pack." I crossed my arms. 

He sadly put the beer back into his bag, walking away. We slightly pushed him. 

"What were you thinking?" One of them said. 

The blue light suddenly turned on, making everyone pause.

"What the hell?" I looked around. 

Miyagi-Do then walked in. 

"What do you want?" Hawk gave a serious look. 

"Payback." Sam answered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody was fighting now. I fought every Miyagi-Do that came my way. When no one was trying to fight me, I texted Tory and let her know what was going on. She said she would be on her way. This would definitely make Sam regret trying to jump us. 

"Sam LaRusso..." Tory finally came walking in, A few Cobra Kai's behind her. "Where are you, bitch?" 

I swept someone's leg. "Hey, you made it." I walked up to her. 

"I couldn't miss an opportunity to beat LaRusso's ass." She shrugged. 

We fought off a guy who was coming after us. "Show Yourself, Larusso!" I shouted. 

The Cobra Kai's circled around Hawk Who had Demetri pinned on the floor, holding up his arm. 

"No! Please, Stop! Eli, Stop! Stop!" Demetri yelled from the floor. "Its me! Dont do it! No!"

"Do it!" Tory encouraged Hawk. 

Everybody then started yelling, encouraging Hawk to break his arm. 

He then finally twisted his arm, Making Demetri Scream in pain. Everybody cheered for him. I stayed silent. I didn't know how to feel. He was our best friend...

As everyone left, Me and Hawk stayed behind for a few moments, watching Demetri. 

Hawk slipped his hand in mine, slightly squeezing it. He pulled me with him, walking out of the room. 

Is this really who I want to be? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had a major migraine and basically slept all day after school. 

Also, apparently now we aren't doing state testing until next week, because nobody had anything ready. Like, be so for real right now. 

I really hate this chapter. It's like, all over the place. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.8K 78
women like you should not be brutalized by love ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra kai seasons 1-6 eli moskowitz / female oc multi ocs / multi pairings
142K 8.3K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
35.1K 2K 22
โคทโ˜…๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™ ๐–๐–Ž๐–’ ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐– "None of it was real?" "Not a single bit." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข COBRA KAI , eli moskowitz & robby keene seasons 1- ยฉf4brays 2023 I DO NOT...
266K 7.5K 41
"Do you regret it?" The words left the girls mouth before she could stop them. The red haired boy looked up from his hands, his blue eyes locking on...