Chapter 21

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I moved Hawk's arm away from my body, slowly sliding out of my bed. I quickly scavenged my floor for clothes, slipping on whatever I could find. Remember when I said no funny Business last night? Yeah, well, neither of us could listen to that. 

"Where are you going?" Hawk groaned from my bed. "Come back." 

"Somebody is knocking on the door." I chuckled.

"let them keep knocking." He smirked and slid out of bed, walking over to me. He slid his hands around my waist and leaned down,  pulling me into a kiss. 

I pulled away Laughing. "I have to answer the door." I removed his hands from my waist. 

"Fine." He whined. 

I opened my door and started running down the stairs as the knocking continued. "I'm coming!"

I opened the door, Mr. LaRusso standing on the other side. "Mr. LaRusso? What are you doing here?" 

"Have you seen Sam? I can't find her anywhere." He asked. 

"No, I haven't. The last time I saw her was at the party last night." I shrugged. 

"Okay, Sorry for bothering you." He walked away and I closed the door. 

"Who was that?" Hawk asked, walking down the stairs with just his pants on from last night. 

"Mr. laRusso. Apparently, he can't find Sam. I don't know why he thought he would find her here." I snaked my arms around his neck when he stood in front of me. " Now, we should get ready for school. We have to be there in a few hours." 

"Round two in the shower?" He smirked. 

"Are you trying to put me in a wheelchair?" I laughed. 

"Maybe." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Hawk walked through the school, going to our lockers that were still fairly close. 

"Today's going to suck ass." I said as I opened my locker. 

"Well, when you're having a hard time you can think about what we just did in your shower. That should cheer you up." He smirked. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Even though it was pretty great, I don't think that's going to help." 

"It was pretty great, Huh?" He teased, pulling me closer by the waist. 

"Oh, shut up." I laughed. 

"Okay." He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss. The school bell interrupted, signaling the first period was going to start. 

I pulled away. "See you next period?" 

"Of course." He pulled me in for another kiss. "For good luck." 

I smiled and walked away, heading for my first class.