Chapter 20

Hawk texted me and told me he was dragging me to Moon's end-of-the-summer party. I didn't really want to go because of the events at the last party we went to, but Hawk had promised me a good time. So here I was, sitting next to Hawk drinking some beer and talking about the upcoming school year.

"Are you excited for our senior year?" I asked him, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

"No." He laughed. "What about you?" 

"Definitely not." I chuckled and took a sip of my drink. I nearly spit it out when I saw Miyagi-Do walk through the door. 

"What the fuck?" I muttered. 

I could immediately feel the tension in the room between the former friends. 

"Sam!" Moon called, walking over to her. 

"Of course she invited them." I rolled my eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon after, music started blaring and people were dancing, while people cheered for them. 

Nate went up and started doing some weird ass dances, causing me and Hawk to laugh at him.

I went to take a sip of my drink but found that my cup was empty. "I'll be right back." I told him and stood up, walking to the table that had the drinks. 

I went to pour some more of the drink into my cup before someone spoke from beside me. 
"Hey." 

I sighed, already annoyed by the sound of her voice. "What do you want Sam?"

"I just wanted to see if we were okay." She shrugged, fidgeting with her fingers.

"No Sam, we're not okay. You attacked one of my friends at her work for no reason." I turned to her, remembering how Tory called me ranting about how Sam had attacked her at work while Miguel was there. 

"She started it." She argued. 

"How? By dating Miguel? You guys aren't even together anymore, and if I remember correctly, you're dating Robby." I crossed my arms. 

"No. That's not-" She tried to say. 

"Just save it, Sam." I grabbed my drink and tried to walk away, but she grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back. 

I turned around and dumped my drink on her. "Bitch." I muttered. She gasped loudly, causing everyone in the room to look at her. Everybody started pointing and laughing at her. Robby then came over and got in front of her. 

"Why did you do that?"  He clenched his fists. Before I could answer, Hawk came over and pushed me away from Robby, getting in front of me. 

"Back off." He got in his face. 

"You first." Robby pushed him. 

I stepped in front of Hawk. "Watch it."

Miyagi-Do and Cobra Kai surrounded the room, staring each other down.