Chapter 16

We all sat around the mat watching Johnny and Kreese fight, trying to teach us a lesson. 

Kreese lunged forward and Johnny caught his leg while they both held onto each other. "You're a little rusty, Sensei." 

"This looks a little disturbing." I cringed, disturbed that the thought even crossed my mind. 

Hawk chuckled a little, making me turn to him and look at his newly dyed hair. Over the weekend he had called me and asked if I could dye his hair for him, to which I gladly accepted. He said that he was going with Moon to change his tattoo after, so I didn't get to stay to see the final product. 

Johnny and Kreese pulled away from each other and got back into fighting positions. Kreese tried to punch Johnny but he blocked it and grabbed his arm, twisting so he was in front of Kreese. Kreese moved his arm so it was around Johnny's neck, keeping a grip on it. 

"Ok, pay attention.  He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out.." Johnny goes to pull Kreese's arm away.

"I dig in and I put him to sleep." Kreese moved his arm to push down on the other.

"If I go for his ribs..." Johnny turns and elbows Kreese in the side. 

"He completely exposes his chest." Kreese moves to knee Johnny in the chest, not actually kneeing him. 

They got back in their original pose. "Two difficult choices. What do you do?" Johnny asks. 

Everybody looked around at each other, hoping to get an answer. 

Suddenly Johnny kicked Kreese's leg, making them both fall to the floor. "You damn the consequences and you power forward." Johnny answered, getting up from the ground. 

"You may get hurt, but nobody wins by doing nothing." Kreese added. 

"You make a choice. You make a move. You go... All in." Johnny finished.

I looked over at Miguel, seeing him nod his head, taking his words too literal.

I don't take accountability for whatever he does next. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After Johnny's lesson, we all decided to go to a restaurant to hang out. Hawk also dragged Moon along with us, wanting us to all bond. 

"Oh, my god. Yasmine has the same bikini as me." Moon laughed at her phone, Looking at a picture of Yasmine in the said Bikini. 

"You sure she didn't just copy you?" I asked, shoving milkshake-covered fries in my mouth. 

"She wouldn't do that. It's just a coincidence." Moon shook her head. 

"Well, tell her she can stay in France. She's not wanted here anymore." I rolled my eyes. Moon shut her phone off and looked down at my comment. Tory then took an ice cube from her drink and threw it at Miguel, who was doing something on his computer at a separate table. 

He looked over at her. "Hey." He shook his head and returned to his computer. 

"Oops. Must've slipped out of my hand." She said, getting no response. "What are you even doing over there?" 

"Going all-in." He responded, still looking at his computer. 

"Miggy, please don't tell me you're going to do something stupid." I give him a 'Are you kidding me?' look. He didn't respond and continued to work on his computer. 

Hawk walked passed us, stopping at the table behind Miguel. I followed him, stuffing my hands in my pockets. 

"What's up, guys?" I leaned against Hawk, who stole one of their mozzarella sticks, giving me the other half. I smiled up at him and stuffed it in my mouth, causing him to chuckle. 

"Hey, that was my last mozzarella stick." The bigger one said. 

"Gotta pay the vig, blood." Hawk shrugged, throwing his arm around my shoulders. 

I looked over at the smaller guy, seeing him make a weird face. "If you keep making that face you're gonna look like Johnny." 

He looked up at me and shook his head. "There's something you guys should see." He handed Hawk the phone showing us a Cobra Kai Yelp review someone posted.

"'Very unprofessional Sensei.' 'Does not take into account safety or personal boundaries.' 'Facility in need of a major face-lift.'" Hawk repeated the words. 

"Who does this guy think he is?" I ask, making Hawk click on the profile. 

Demetri.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hawk Had left to find Demetri, Forcing me to stay out of it. He said he didn't want me to do something I would regret, and he wanted to confront him by himself. I had agreed to let him do his own thing, going back to my house. 

I had sat on my couch for a few hours, Watching The Vampire Diaries as usual. My phone suddenly went off, signaling that someone was calling me. I grabbed my phone, looking at Hawk's contact popping up on my phone. I answered, pausing the tv.

"Moon broke up with me." He said as soon as I answered. 

"What? Why?" I asked. 

"Because I attacked Demetri. She said she didn't want to be with a bully." He answered.

"You're not a bully. You did the right thing." I reassured.

"I know." He agreed. " We also lost the fight." 

"How? Demetri doesn't know how to fight." I asked, confused at his words.

"Robby and Sam were there. They defended Demetri and kicked our asses." He explained. 

"That's bullshit." I shook my head, even though he can't see me. 

"I know. But Kreese told me that the fight isn't over until I say it is." He added. 

"So finish it." I replied. 

"Don't worry." He reassured.

"I will."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Olivia is turning into Hawk, I'm trying to make the story different from other Hawk stories. Plus, it kinda just makes sense because of her past.