Chapter 4

A few days after the incident on Halloween night, I walk out of my apartment ready for school.

"You don't get it. There is no Dojo. I'm closing it up." Johnny says to Miguel.

"I'm sorry, What did you just say?" I walk up to them "What happened to 'Cobra Kai Never Dies?'?"

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you right now kid." He says, walking to his car.

"Well, I am. I know I did not just almost drown a few weeks ago for nothing. You cant do this." I Follow him.

"Actually, I can do this. I opened it, and so I'm closing it. End of discussion." He gets into his car.

"But-" He cuts me off by turning on his car and blaring his music. I watch as he pulls out of the apartment complex. 

There goes another person in her life giving up on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk down the stairs with Aisha, People making pig noises as they pass. " If you keep making those noises I'm gonna cut your fucking nose off." I threaten.

" You don't have to do this." She says 

"No, But I want to. It gives me an excuse to threaten people." we reach the bottom of the stairs to see Samantha LaRusso. Aisha completely ignores her.

"Hey," She says as Aisha opens the locker. "How are You feeling?" 

Aisha pulls a binder out of her locker and hugs it to her chest "I've gone viral. How do you think I am." 

Somebody walks by and mutters "Cheeto Pig!" I look over at them "Keep Moving before I rip out your tongue." She quickly runs away.

"Look, They're mean, but they have short memories. They'll forget." Sam says, trying to make her feel better.

"They Might, But she won't. Bullying sticks with a person and can really fuck them up." I add, walking away with Aisha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit In the Library with Eli, Demetri, And Miguel during study hall doing my math homework. "So, That's it? No more Karate?" Demetri asks.

"I Guess so." Miguel responds sadly.

"It's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." 

"Isn't that a good thing?" Me and Miguel ask.