Intro

Olivia originally lived in a small town in Atlanta, Georgia. Her Parents were broken up, and never married. So she always had to go back and forth between houses.

When she turned Ten her dad decided to take an interest in little kids and did some pretty traumatic stuff to Olivia. Later, he got arrested and she was forced to live with her mom, whom she wasn't very fond of because of her drinking problem. 

Her mom moved them to Los Angeles, California, where she met Eli Moskowitz and Demetri Alexopoulos. She became friends with both of them but got closer to Eli. It was mostly because she was annoyed by Demetri and his snarky remarks, but would she ever admit that to his face? Probably not.

She had gotten closer to Eli than she ever had with anybody she had ever been friends with. She knew almost everything about him. She knew him so well, in fact,  she knew that him joining cobra kai was a bad idea when he started being The thing he hated most. A Bully.

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own cobra kai, its storyline/plot, or its characters. The only thing I own is Olivia's character and anything that has to do with Olivia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually can't believe I am doing this. I am going to be honest and say this may or may not be the worst book you will ever read. I will try to do my best but I cant guarantee you will like this book. 

Please go easy on me, as this is my first ever book and I have zero experience. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Im not sure if this is going to be a slow burn or not, and I may or may not write smut. If I'm being honest I probably won't because I've never written it before and it would probably be terrible.

That being said, please sit back (or lay back) and enjoy.