Neutral Line

Da VioletYbrehl

For years, people tended to believe the world is all about good and bad people, that it's entirely separate a... Altro

Author's Note
2: Izuku
3: Little Genius
4: UA's Gremlin
5: Set up
6: Disappointment
7: Stupidity
8: Details
9: Recruitment
10: Ominous
11: Tragedy
12: Pointing Direction
13: Behind The Scene
14: Operation: The Fall
15: Deal
16: Incident
17: Connection
18: The Day
19: Confrontation
20: Interlude
21: Trial
22: Table Turn
23: Realm of User

1: Origin

917 19 155
Da VioletYbrehl

ORIGIN'S ARC BEGINNING

--💜💜--

Hisashi Shigaraki had been living in this world for more than 2 centuries. He saw the war between the people who have meta-ability fighting for their rights to gradually become quirkless fighting for their rights.

He experienced the transition of the two Era-where meta abilities that now had been called quirks, being feared in the dawn of Quirk, to being praise and worship in the Quirk Era they are now in.

Hisashi never had a good family. He came from a wealthy family, as the older one, he saw a lot that his younger brother didn't. It's all because he tried to protect him from those experiences he experienced. His mother hated them, because she loves to party, mingle with others, shopping, alcohol, and cigarettes. She loves enjoying herself and being beautiful. But because of him... When he was born his mother blamed him as soon as he was born that he destroyed her perfect figure.

All he could remember is the abuse his mother did to him. His father never really cares about them. All he cares about is his business. Money, women, and illegal drugs. People call them a perfect family when behind doors, it's all just a perfect set up to see them as perfect family.

6 years later, their mother carried Yoichi. She tried to abort him immediately but Hisashi immediately found out. A 6 year old Hisashi, went to one of his classmates father who's in the media and "innocently" revealed he'll have a new brother.

Rumours circulate so when the procedure starts on aborting Yoichi, his mother's secretary tells her about the rumours which force her to give birth to Hisashi's younger brother. His mother died in delivery... Or more like Hisashi kills her accidentally when he tripped and accidentally removed the outlet of the most important machine for a second. He managed to put it back so no one found out.

Hisashi never felt anything about his mother's death aside from happiness.

He is 6 years old when he raised his brother alone being surrounded by maids who only gave them food and enough entertainment.

A six year old Hisashi that was forced to self taught himself how to read and write, put himself to a school, and raise his brother teaching him all he could. He was forced to be mature for his brother's sake. While trying to find excuses why only the maid is the one that goes to his school.

Because their father doesn't care.

Hisashi was 10 when he found out he had meta abilities. When he accidentally stole his classmate's quirk. A quirk that allows you to grow a flower by touching it. The girl was scared and panicked after finding out she had meta ability. Hisashi accidentally stole it and the girl celebrated.

He felt scared at first, he hides it. It's also the age when he found out his 4 year old brother had a weak constitution. He had a lot of restrictions. Hisashi a 10 year old boy had a first major break down when he found out what happened to his brother.

Everything went "normal" until his father died when he became 19 years old and inherited everything. Being isolated to the outside world, Hisashi learns a lot and manages to thrive handling the Shigaraki Corporation. Even in the midst of chaos the Shigaraki Corps is thriving. At the age of 25, he became one of the most influential people in Japan. Which makes a lot of displeasure from different companies.

They tried to find something to destroy and they did. One of the maids, accidentally saw Hisashi using the quirk to make Yoichi happy. He is a bit protective of Yoichi and shields him to what really happens outside. Yoichi is too ignorant that Japan and many countries are in the Dark Age because of Rallies, and shouts for Justice to people with Meta Abilities that had been killed because of the Hate Campaign.

So Yoichi was overwhelmed when Hisashi's Meta Ability was revealed because of that maid. His company declared bankrupcy just because Hisashi had Meta Abilities. Hisashi, at the age of 25, grew up in a toxic family and negativity saw how cruel the world is.

Being forced to mature at a young age, Hisashi is extremely smart. Because of what happened, he decided to step up and lead people for their equal rights. He started to give and take meta abilities here and there, creating a massive follower that follows him.

Because of his growing power, the Government started to send assassins to kill him. But ends up failing as those assassins either die trying or join his side.

He made a lot of crime and bad deeds for a good cause, that his brother started to see him as a monster. The whisper of the maids and Yoichi's ignorance didn't help. So when Hisashi forces a quirk to his own brother just in case one of the assassins tries to kill Yoichi.

But instead of being grateful, Yoichi started to rebel towards him. It didn't help that all the pressure of being a leader of rebels is weighing him. Hisashi started to crumble. His anxiety and paranoia is getting worse that he put Yoichi in a vault, so he would be at ease that his brother is protected.

It didn't go well when the Military managed to get Yoichi out. Hisashi tried to find Yoichi. But when he found him, he was no longer the Yoichi he knew. As Yoichi was completely brainwashed by the Military and went against him. Yoichi had been strategic and totally ruined a lot of his plans. But he didn't do anything to that.

Which causes a lot of displeasure to his followers. They got to the point that everyone split up. The other group that later became the Meta Liberation Front.

Yoichi dies in front of Hisashi in one of their group's raids. He dies protecting the person he considers as Savior. The browned spiky haired guy! This causes a lot of toll to Hisashi's mind. That he threw his morality and started to become cold and calculative.

Those who stay loyal to him are the ones that spread out around the world to help Hisashi. Those followers that stay are only 500 members. He granted them longevity and went into different parts of the world to spread Hisashi's influence.

It was already too late when he found out about One For All. It's all because the brown spiky haired guy uses the same quirk as his brother. Upon investigating, he found out that Yoichi transferred his quirk to the brown spiky haired guy.

Knowing that his brother left a legacy, he wanted to obtain it and possibly talk to his dead brother inside. He knew that quirk always leave an essence of their users. He found it out before but he manage to found a way to get rid of them and make the quirk his own. He hunt the second user and kill him as he is the reason why Yoichi die.

He was killed before knowing that Hisashi is just fighting for the rights of those who have Meta Abilities. His method might be questionable but Hisashi can't find a right solution as of now. He really regret those days that he let Yoichi be ignorant. He just want to protect him and have normalcy when there is nothing normal in this world anymore.

Hunting his brother's quirk user is always been a pain in his ass. Specially the second, third, and fourth user. He just keep on fighting for equal rights

--*--

A century have passed and Hisashi is still actively making moves. He created the Akatani Corporation under a different name. Without someone knowing him as their boss. His identity as the CEO are all been a mystery to those who work with him. He made a lot of strict rules and implimented it strictly.

Like no one was allow to descriminate others. Whether its their quirk, or lack of quirk, status, position, work, even their gender preference, and skin color. Any form of descrimination is strictly forbidden. Many of their employee are fired because of this and Hisashi never gave a fuck about them.

This company will always be a safe environment for everyone. He implemented a 4 day work where Wednesdays is also a day off where they are stoll being paid for 5 days. Their salary is twice higher than it should be. Because of this, the employee's work harder than they normally would.

Its also the time that he rescue Nezu from a laboratory experiment, help him get an identity and of course, help him open the UA.

How ironic it was that he, a super villain ends up building a hero school? Nezu create a stable reputation when he temporarily told him not to contact him anymore and Nezu just continue to make UA big.

Hisashi owned the UA. So HPSC had no authority over what UA is doing since its a complete Private school.

--*--

At the age of 225, Hisashi met Inko Midoriya. He is using the name Hisashi Akatani as Inko apply as their legal Assistance in Akatani Corps and freelance Lawyer in one of Hisashi's law firm. She had a strong sense of Justice and love how Akatani Corporation fight for equality. You could enter in this company as long as you have a skill, strong determination to learn, and not be bias against other's status. He fell in love with her. The first time in his long life, but it felt wrong since he was already 2 century old. He also knew to himself that he is a villain, as he assumed the role of necessary evil to stop the HPSC.

He doesn't want to put Inko's life in danger. But it seems like the fate is playing him when it all happens.

"You love me... Right?" Inko ask as she look to him with her beautiful eyes. Hisashi felt as if he was a teenager when he felt his ears heat up.

"It doesn't matter, Ms Midoriya. I don't want you to enter my world," Hisashi firmly said. He felt his heart ache as he look away. Inko chuckle and smile.

"Because you are a "villain"? Inko ask while quoting the word villain. Of course Hisashi was taken a back, how does Inko knew.

"I looked at your background and found a lot of loopholes. You knew I love to find information first before engaging into something. It doesn't matter whether you are All For One, a villain or a century old man. What matter is if you love me and wanted to commit your life to me. Mr Akatani, do you love me?" Inko ask. She's been a head strong woman that he loves the most. They try, that day they try and for the first time, Hisashi felt happy, for the first time, he felt nothing buy pure bliss of love and happiness. Inko was 25 when they got married. And had Izuku at 26.

It was the night of July 15, under the help of Dr Ujiko, Inko delivers Izuku. It's raining outside and a thunderstorm is occuring that time. He felt nervous seeing his oldest son would be born anytime soon.

They are in a secret medical wing where Machia is guarding the place. He made sure not to leak the fact that he will have a child. As the loudest thunderstorm happen is the time that Izuku Shigaraki was born. It was his real name, but use Inko's name to protect him.

That night, he prepare a back up plan for Izuku, like the plan of letting Nezu take over his studies. A completely new identity just in case something happens, multiple emergency bank account, safe houses and of course asking Machia to protect his wife and Kid. He felt paranoid so he secure his future as he could just in case something happen. Like his down fall, at least his family will be safe.

Hisashi never hunt any of the user's family even after knowing who they are. It's only the user as he only needs the quirk to be on the rightfully owner which is his family.

"I could see the head, one more long push, Madam!" Dr Ujiko said.

Inko hold Hisashi's hands and squeze it hard. She shouted so loud until Izuku went out.

"What?" Dr Ujiko ask.

"What happen?" Hisashi ask worriedly. Even with his hand being injured because of Inko's squeze, he really don't care. He is in adrenaline rush and just plainly being worried.

"The baby isn't crying..." Dr Ujiko said. Hisashi look to Izuku after thry wipe all the blood in his body. Izuku stay silent. The nurse help Inko as she fell asleep after the delivery.

Dr Ujiko gave Izuku to Hisashi. He carefully take him as Izuku look to him. Izuku gave a small smile making Hisashi cry as he smiled.

"Izuku... I'm your dad..." Izuki seems to recognize him and immediately try to hold Hisashi's finger. He smile as he use his small hands to hold the one finger of Hisashi.

"Young Master seems to have a high intelligence. If its alright, we woild conduct some test to confirm it. Its really weird for a baby not to cry after being out," Dr Ujiko said.

"As long as he is safe," Hisashi said. He look to Izuku and Izuku look to his eyes too.

"A doctor would just test something, kiddo! Be good okay? You'll meet mom later!" Izuku made a sound after he talks to him. He gave him to Ujiko and watch how the test was conducted.

Machia, who was guarding the secret medical wing was allowed to go inside and saw Izuku for the first time.

"He is my son... Machia, will you protect him?" Hisashi ask.

"I'll protect young master!" Machia determinedly said. After an hour, it confirms that Izuku is indeed had a high IQ for a baby and will continue to get higher as he grows old.

--*--

In 7 months, Izuku already started to walk. He would tripped but his determination was too high and keeps on doing. Dr Ujiko told him that the earliest time that baby could walk should be at their 9 months. But Izuku is already walking small step at 7 months.

He loves to babble as Inko read him a lot of books before sleeping. Inko decided to temporarily leave the Company so she could be hands on to Izuku.

Hisashi always finds time for hid family, having disguised if he went out with them, and plainly just plays with Izuku.

Izuku was 2 when he found out how terrifying Izuku's intelligence is.

"Dada!" Izuku ran towards him.

"Kiddo!" Hisashi opened his arms as Izuku landed to him. Then Izuku gave him a soft cookie.

"Where did you get this? Did mama give you this?" Hisashi asked and took the soft cookie. He bit some when Izuku shook his head.

"Where do you get it then?" Hisashi asks as he carries Izuku.

"Up the cool boks!" Izuku said and pointed to the kitchen. Hisashi frowned and went to the kitchen, then he saw a stair-like arrangement of some stuffed toys, books, and a stick. At the table, the cookie jar was open and a screwdriver was next to the jar. Hisashi was horrified thinking Izuki actually held a screwdriver and immediately went to check the camera.

He put it backward and saw what happened. Izuku arranges his stuffed toys aligned to the cookie jar. Then arrange the book and his block to become his ladder. He uses the stick to move the cookie jar so it would fall.

The cookie jar fell into the stuffed toys thats why it didn't break. Then Izuku took it and put it on the table. He uses the screwdriver to unlock the clip that locked the jar and took a lot of cookies.

Hisashi looks to his two year old kid who was giggling at the moment. He is giggling as he watches himself in the camera.

"What in the world!" Inko ask eho just went out for 20 minutes to take a bath. Looking at the mess in the kitchen makes him frown.

"What happened here?" Inko ask.

"Our son happened! Look!" Hisashi backward the camera again. After seeing it, Inko just laugh.

"Cheeky little boy!" Inko said, and pinch Izuku's cheeks who was laughing too.

"Honey... He... He took the cookie jar on his own!" Hisashi said.

"Don't be so dramatic, dear! Izuku is just a smart child, right little one?" Inko ask, and tickle Izuku. Izuki laughed and moved aggressively. Hisashi just sighs and listens to his wife.

"Let's read books again, Izuku?" Izuku excitedly went back to Inko as Hisashi nodded and gave him to Inko.

"I'll cook our dinner then," Hisashi said. Inko smile and walks away. Hisashi just sighs and starts to clean the mess Izuku made.

Here he was, the feared super villain that had been a tyrant for centuries, now being reduced as house husband. He chuckled and shook his but smiled fondly as he started to cook. With his family, he feels normal, not powerful, not a super villain, not a criminal. Just plain old Hisashi Midoriya who wed into his wife's family.

A month later, Inko finds out that Izuku is indeed ready for elementary level education. Izuku just loves it when Inko is reading books for him. And when that incident happened, Inko never restrict Izuku to explore and allow him to make mistakes. Guiding him so the mistake will not happen.

Just like helping Inko in the kitchen. Inko patiently teach Izuku how to cut vegetables when they cook, let him pour the seasonings and help him understand how to cook at 2. Seems to be silly but Izuku is a fast learner. He absorbs everything like sponges. And Inko loves it. One day, something happens that leads to Midoriya having a new member.

"Honey? Could you help me here?" Hisashi asked from the front door.

"Dada ish here!" Izuku immediately ran and saw Hisashi holding a kid.

Inko immediately recognize the kid who's sleeping and shivering. After all, she knew a lot about her husband's side work.

"Is that... Shimura's grandson?" She ask worriedly. Hisashi nodded.

"I just found out that he accidentally killed his whole family. And he's been wondering out without any help. I... I couldn't just leave the kid he'll die in the street especially with his quirk," Hisashi said. Inko immediately took the kid after knowing his quirk. Carefully clean the kid and let him sleep. Izuku peaks what his mother is doing. Little Izuku who saw a lot of wounds to the kids body, holds it. Inko and Hisashi both shock when Izuku's body emits a green light that heals the body of Tenko.

After healing him, Izuku fainted which makes the two panic and call Dr Ujiko.

From that day, they found out that Izuku already had a quirk. This is just the beginning of Izuku's Story. In the origin he came in the rich history of his family.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

8.8K 340 16
What would happen, if Izuku really did what Katsuki told him to? Would anybody actually care that he was 'dead'? This generation lives in a world whe...
4.5K 181 25
- A pyrokinesis Izuku AU He lies to himself, and he knows it. At one point it was the only thing keeping him afloat besides his mom's kind nature. Th...
73.4K 3K 64
Death. Blood. Villains. Trust. Love. Friends. Izuku had forgotten the real meaning of those words. All of them had combined into a weird mixture by...
376K 13.2K 23
After being added to the wrong group chat and finding a new family and a place in life, it is finally time for Izuku to move on and be a proper UA he...