About A Girl [Michael Afton x...

By xqamora

I've always hated the thought of moving somewhere else. I left everything behind. My friends, my boyfriend an... More

โง Introduction โง
Chapter 1 - Hurricane, Utah
Chapter 2 - Greasers
Chapter 3 - Rumble
Chapter 4 - Foxybro
Chapter 5 - The Diner
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - His Guitar
Chapter 8 - The Flutter in His Heart
Chapter 9 - Rockstar
Chapter 10 - He's Into You
Chapter 11 - First Date
Chapter 12 - The Way She Danced
Chapter 13 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 14 - Afton's Secret
Chapter 15 - Yellow Roses
Chapter 16 - In the Rink
Chapter 17 - Three Words
Chapter 18 - Best Boyfriend
Chapter 19 - What about me?
Chapter 20 - Colorful lights
Chapter 21 - Eternity [pt.1]
Chapter 22 - Eternity [pt 2]
Chapter 23 - Fortunate
Chapter 24 - New Chapter
Chapter 25 - Nothing like you
Chapter 26 - Bonnie's Bowling
Chapter 27 - Field of Players
Chapter 28 - Mother knows "best"
Chapter 29 - Lake House
Chapter 30 - 1983
Chapter 31 - The Puppet
Chapter 32 - His Oath
Chapter 33 - It's A Date
Chapter 34 - Promise
Chapter 35 - Pink Sunset
Chapter 36 - One Dance, One Kiss
Chapter 37 - ...I'm sorry
Epilogue
Chapter 38 - Arcade
Chapter 39 - Pizza Planet
Chapter 40 - Angel
Chapter 41 - Am I Pretty Like Her?
Chapter 42 - Girlfriend
Chapter 43 - If feelings could talk
Chapter 44 - Three Words
Chapter 45 - Ruination
Chapter 46 - Mistakes Aren't on Purpose
Chapter 47 - Son Of A Monster
Chapter 48 - Curiosity Kills The Cat
Chapter 49 - Beginning of A Breakthrough
Chapter 50 - I love you
Chapter 51 - Traitor
Epilogue
Chapter 52 - Kiss the Chef
Chapter 53 - Lover Boy
Chapter 54 - All of you
Chapter 55 - Man Behind the Slaughter
Chapter 56 - Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 58 - Afton's Design's
Chapter 59 - Hot Coco Kisses
Chapter 60 - Soon Not Forever
About A Girl
About A Girl: The Sequel

Chapter 57 - Her Red Bow

1.5K 33 97
By xqamora

Now Playing
Apocalypse - Cigarettes After Sex
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

What was it like to genuinely observe as everything happened before your very eyes? You were covered in blood, yet you couldn't even move because of how cold you felt. How does it feel to see someone die?

We would know.

How does it feel to be the cause of it? How mad are you to be able to open up victims while holding a bloody knife in your cold hands? to observe blood spilling onto the ground, with just getting caught being a concern.

He would know.

You assured me that I would be protected. You assured us of your protection. You love us. The things we cherished. But despite our prolonged attempts to grasp onto it out of dread, it was slipping from our hands.

Our hearts would beat quickly out of our chests, but this wasn't the kind of heartbeat that made you fall in love; rather, it made your heart sink to the pits of your stomach.

It made your palms sweat. Your stomach began to flip and twist, and your head began to feel hot and pressed. I swear my body trembled. I lived it. The cold air blowing down on my neck and the goosebumps running up my neck caused me to feel shivers.

Michael, there was nothing you could do. You genuinely believed you could, but we should give up now and leave before death catches up to us.

Home was chilly. It wasn't noisy as it should have been. Nobody exchanged words with anyone else. Apart from the police calls that echoed along the corridor, there were no other talks. 

I wasn't motivated to do anything else. once yet another part of us disappeared. It left us devastated and without hope. Despite replaying the memory numerous times, I couldn't seem to recall what had happened at the moment.

Nothing comes to mind. In search of a sign, I waited. an instance. One more dream. However, as time went on, nothing changed. I could not help but stare at the wall as time passed. But I didn't give a damn.

Life hits you like this. When you believe your life is at its best, something unexpected happens. One by one, it is consuming us. What had I done wrong to deserve such chaos, I wondered over and over. What sort of a curse was I under?Am I deserving of this?

I again rolled onto my side. I observed the birds flying by as I peered out of my window. It was still chilly and overcast. Since that day, I felt as though I had amnesia.

All I could remember were screams and police sirens and the familiar dots of liquid against my bare hands. The polyester fabric of the red hair bow clip...

Tears rushed down my cheek and nose. I sniffled, I whimpered, I groaned. My eyebrows furrowed as my eyes closed on me. I couldn't keep them open for much longer. I don't remember how much I've cried. I knew I would never see that happy smile on her face again.

I know I would never enjoy tea parties or her making fun of Michael again. I'll never get the chance to see her grow up to be the independent strong woman I know she'd be.

Despite our misunderstandings, she was like a sister to me. Each moment we shared will always be cherished within my memories. She didn't deserve this.

She was so happy and filled with life. She was the sunshine of the house. She was what filled the darkness of the house.

I blame myself for everything that has happened. I'm terrified of losing my dear Sammy.. i can't lose him too.

I knew that the right decision would be if we were to just move away from this horrible place. Far away from any Freddy restaurant. Far away from this madness.

I couldn't protect you Elizabeth. My biggest mistake was not being the older sister you needed.

I sat up against the headboard of my bed. I couldn't cry anymore. I couldn't shed anymore tears. Only a strong pain came from my heart. It felt like I had been stabbed multiple of times.

I'll never forgive myself for everything that has happened. Maybe if Michael had told me in time I would have saved her. Maybe if we had only taken her to the park. The endless possibilities of how this event could have been avoided ran through my head. But it was too late.

How much I despised William. I hated him with my entire soul.

A few days ago..

My body collapsed on top of the arcade machine as I gasped for air. I had a marathon-like amount of exhaustion. My hands were beginning to feel tingly, and my heart was racing. "Y/n, are you okay?" Sammy gentle caressed my back. "I'm fine" I mumbled.

"I'll go call Michael!" Sammy hastily approached Michael.

My head started to ache, and my ears started to ring. I inhaled deeply in the hopes that it might help, but it did not. I grounded myself. Each move I took felt flimsy. Although the vision I had was still fuzzy to me, I can still recall it. Was it the actual game or just a vision?

"Y/n are you okay?" Michael looked at me worriedly. "I'm fine really.. I just.." I placed my hand on my head. It began to feel like I had a concussion. "Let's sit you down okay love?" Michael picked me up bridal style. I felt embarrassed, especially with people starring. But it wasn't the time to think about that.

He sat me down on a booth. Unfortunately I had a good view of Ballora. Each time I gazed at her I had an uneasy feeling. I really doubt the police had investigated this place..

"Do you need water?" Michael kneeled down, looking up at me with his cute puppy eyes. "I'm fine really" I slightly smiled at him. He did the same.

I looked around noticing lizzy wasn't beside him. My eyes widened "Where's lizzy?" I asked and Michael went pale. "Oh shit" he stood up quickly looking around "Lizzy?!" He shouted but no answer.

There were thousands of kids screaming, it would be nearly impossible for anyone to hear us. "No no no" Michael began panicking and I tried comforting him " Relax it's okay we'll just find her she's probably-"

"No no you don't understand she can't be near Circus Baby" Michael stammered. I furrowed my eyebrows "Okay what's going on you have been acting strange ever since you came back from your fathers-" he looked at me "He's not my father." he replied back.

He took a deep breathe "He told me something.. that.. it's really important"He pulled up a chair and sat next to me. "Lizzy can't get near circus baby" he looked at me with a stern look. "Why not?" I know Henry had told us to stay away from the animatronics, but one thing I knew for sure was Michael was acting way too weird.

"I don't know. We just have to keep her away." Michael let's out a deep sigh. "Let's go find her. I'm sure she knows better than to not go near circus baby" I assured him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.

"Oh wow.." Elizabeth gazed up at the beautiful clown animatronic standing right across from her. "I finally get to see you!" She smiled brightly, walking slowly towards the animatronic. She walked cautiously, afraid that one loud step from her black slippers would cause a trap.

The room was dark and quiet compared to the rest of the restaurant. She was only a couple of steps away from the animatronic. "You're really pretty" Elizabeth spoke softly. "He-Hello" Circus Baby spoke.

Elizabeth gasped with excitement "Wow!" She squealed.

Me and Michael immediately got up "I can go find her. I know you felt sick.." he looked at me but I gave him a reassuring smile that I was alright.

I'll admit. Right now I am fighting for my life. I felt uneasy and the feeling of throwing up started to form.

"I'm fine. Let's go look for her." I patted Michael's back and he slightly smiled. "What do I do?" Sammy looked at us. "You stay here. We'll be back" Michael ruffled Sammy's hair.

Circus baby titled her head and her abdomen opened revealing a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Elizabeth was hesitant but she approached Circus baby with a bright smile on her face.

"Since she wanted to see Circus baby she should be in that room" Michael pointed over at the Circus Gallery. We both rushed in and pushed open the doors.

I widened my eyes "ELIZABETH NO!" I shouted. She turned around, her hand already holding an ice cream cone. Michael immediately ran after her. She looked at us confused before Circus Baby's claw grabbed Elizabeth pulling her inside.

Michael pounced hoping to grab her. But he only grabbed her bow. I fell to my knees, tears prickled at the corner of my eyes.

Michael's screamed loud.. loud enough that everything went quiet. A faint musicbox sound played in the background. Henry came rushing in "What the hell is-" he gasped before finishing his sentence. "No.. no.." his eyes widened at the sight of blood smeared on the checkered floor and on Michael.

"I- I couldn't save her.." Michael breathed heavily, "I couldn't fucking save her!" He cried heavily and began banging on the animatronic.

Henry pulled Michael away from the animatronic and pulled him in his arms comforting him. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that any of this that was happening was real. I felt anger and sadness overwhelm me. And I knew after that I had fainted..

Present

I opened my eyes again, watching night slowly fall. A small knock came from my door before slowly opening. I slowly sat up and turned around seeing Michael. His hair was a mess, dried tear stains on his red cheeks. His face said it all that he had been crying since that very day.

I was on the verge of crying from seeing his state. I was on the verge of crying again knowing what we once had was gone. Our happiness didn't last long as we hoped it would.

I opened my arms and he slowly climbed in my bed. I held him close to me, caressing his back and playing with his hair. "I-I.." he slowly spoke "Shhh.. you don't have to say anything. It's okay.. you're okay." I mumbled.

I just wanted to see her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
8.3K 230 13
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...
19.5K 367 30
Living in Utah, you normally know pretty much everyone in your high school, you aren't popular or lonely either. But a new boy comes to the school an...
132K 2K 32
You are a 15 year old girl who's dad died when you were 7. Your mom became crazy because of that and had to get taken away. She then moved in with he...