Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 21 Amends

148 6 0
By Andyfranclark

At that same night within Rockstar Row things going on as usual as the band was doing as they usually would do a closing hours before it becomes opening hours in the gigantic establishment.But but things are a little bit tight between the band ever since Bonnie got decommissioned at gator golf everybody had blamed the gator for doing it, but he said that he didn't do it, which is true, but nobody believed him.As Monty took Bonnie's place in the band as everything within the gigantic establishment got rid of the rabbit, except for his bowling alley that will remain closed. But the gator never wanted this.

He saw Bonnie as a brother, a best friend, but nobody believes him as everyone acts completely plastic around him, whenever it was opening hours, as there were some jabs to be launched, and every couple of hours or so. Monty wanted nothing about this to happen as he was destroying his room.

Luckily management had ordered maintenance to blacked out his room ever since that whole accident he wasn't that violent before but now he was incredibly violent. That caused management to give up telling maintenance to repair his room and simply blacked it out, so nobody would see him thrashing it. The bass player continue to destroy his room, but one thing stayed in place that was the same. That being Monty's bass guitar, it used to belong to Bonnie but now it's his.

As the gator continue to destroy his room so violently he had some anger issues that was for sure, but he never acted out that violent, causing his room to be blacked out. But that didn't matter to the gate right now, as Monty continue to destroy his room, more violent than ever, but he didn't care that he was more violent all that he cared about is destroying his room.It's a repetitive cycle, but he didn't care. His room was now completely shrouded in darkness, but he continue to destroy his room.

The gator felt his anger boiling up as he continued to destroy many things. Everything was just so much for him. As voices of the past haunt him at each moment. Making fun of him. Wanting to see him suffer.

("You're really pathetic you know. You are the reason why Bonnie's gone. No wonder why your former friends hate you. You'll never be good enough. Nobody believes you innocent.")

(" I'm not in the mood for this shut up. I've got nothing to say to you. So just leave me alone already. Everybody else has, so why can't you?")

But the voice is continue to play the bass player as he destroyed his couch, as there was torn in it with soft, fluffy material coming out.As the gator continue to destroy his room being more violent than ever before but that didn't matter to him as he continue to destroy his room, making dents in the walls, including scratching off the green paint.

This continued on for an good amount of time as his bass guitar stayed there as it was on its pedestal untouched as the gator continue to destroy everything in his room. those voices continue to mock him as Monty continue to destroy his room as a voice is continued making fun of him.

("Do you honestly believe that. Everyone saw you there as well as what was left of Bonnie. There's no way they would believe you. They're practically not paying attention to you anymore. And even when they do, it's only to straight you down. Just face it everyone already thinks you are monster there's no point in trying to fight it anymore. It's practically there on your face you're just a monster.")

Monty continue to destroy his room scratching off the green paint leaving dents all over destroying his couch until soft material was sticking out tossing some plushy's all over the floor. Including many other things, he was destroying as well. The only things that have not been destroyed, was his make up desk and his bass guitar standing on its pedestal.But the bass player didn't care as he continue to destroy his room, making a mess. It was a good thing that it was blacked out, so nobody would see him do it, as the lights were basically no longer functioning within his room but he did not care. Monty almost destroyed the glass that was the opening to his room until there was a knocking at his door.

The gator can't understand who would be here at this time it wasn't Vanessa that's for sure because she knows that she always goes in Rockstar Row first then to leave so if it wasn't Vanessa, who was it because he knew it couldn't be either Freddy or Roxy he also knew him couldn't even be Chica.But Monty is curious as he wanted to know who was knocking at his door at this time.The gator decided to self, destroy his room as he went to the door as he looked at the artificial plants in his room. They were the only things untouched, including his make up desk, and the bass guitar standing on its pedestal. The bass player knew that the doors open automatically so whoever was knocking, was very polite.

After a while the door to his room opened, and he was surprised to see Chica there. That was the one thing that the gator did not expect at all. He honestly never thought an old acquaintance would be here. Monty simply stared at the electric guitar player for a while. As he decided to spoke, as his southern voice caught Chica's attention.

" You can come in. I am not going to stop you, but you're welcome to come in."

" Thank you Monty I appreciate that."

Soon as the electric guitar player into the room, it was pretty clear that Monty's room has seen better days but then yet again, it has been a while since she actually had been with him, so things were awkward.Monty watched as Chica sat down on the couch. There was a part of it that didn't look completely damaged, so that was fine. The bass player looked at the electric guitar player wanted to know why she was here because right now he was not having a good time as he was dealing with those voices in his head.

" What do you want? Chica I know you I'm pretty sure you want something that's the only reason why you came right?"

" Yes Monty there is something that I need and that's why I'm here. I wanted to apologize for everything. I want to make amends after everything that had happened ever since Bonnie's decommissioning. I know you hate me. I can't blame you for hating me. I understand if you don't accept my apology, but I at least want to start over again. After a while, I realize you could've never done that to Bonnie. You guys were best friends and you were just as horrified as his state as we all were. You remember don't you Monty?"

Monty indeed remembered when he saw what was left of Bonnie as he looked at Bonnie's animatronic shell opened up as the chest cavity was completely destroyed as colourful wires were sticking out.As his voice box destroyed beyond repair as the endoskeleton sticking out of the chest cavity of the colourful animatronic shell was completely mangled beyond repair as the webs on it was sticking out, and what could be the human equivalent of organs, which were the colourful why is and the robotic pieces of the endoskeleton will completely mangled beyond repair some was sticking out others was still inside, but it was horrifying to any animatronic.

Not to mention how Bonnie's eyes were just lifeless simply held no spark as his head was bashed opened, and his brain module was completely mauled as the many colourful equipment within there was gone. As Bonnie's hands and arms were completely twisted up and including his legs and feet's. As he was found in one of the gator, golf moats. Including how oil was coming out of him his body was completely destroyed like a corpse.

Everyone was horrified at this. Everybody was pretty disturbed by it then the rest happened. Monty took his place the entire gigantic establishment had to be re-branded to get rid of any traces of Bonnie, except for his bowling alley, which was closed off for further notice. Then everything continued as it did afterwards. The gator was pulled out of his flashback as he looked at the electric guitar player as to why did she bring that up to him for some reason.

" I know I was there. But still, why did you came here to make amends? I don't believe you yet, but I want to really badly. But not until you tell me why you changed your mind all of the sudden. Because you at least owe me an explanation for that.

Chica then nodded her head as she looked at the gator. He was still waiting for an explanation. Monty wanted to know why was the sudden change because he at least wants that. He might never understand why Bonnie was decommissioned like that but he might get a decent explanation as to why the electric guitar player changed her mind all of a sudden about him.

" You deserve an explanation for why I change my mind that's fair. You see Monty looking back on it I realize that there was no way you could've done that to Bonnie. Because you were too busy, repairing some golf clubs, so there was no way that you could've done that to Bonnie. Because you said so yourself with having the golf clubs takes you all night and your handler with you during the accident. So I asked him and he confirm that you were there repairing the golf clubs. So there was no way that you could've done that to Bonnie. And now, looking back at that, Bonnie was acting very strange. His eyes were purple instead of magenta, which was very weird. But what's done is done I know you don't expect things to go back the way way that they were. I also don't expect you to forgive me. But I at least want to start over again as friends. Can we at least try Monty."

After a long, while of thinking, the bass player took in a deep, artificial breath, and then released it. The gator looked at the electric guitar player, and he can tell that Chica was serious. Monty knew that all too well about her and he thought it might be best to start over as friends again it has been a long time.

" I accept your apology. Also, we can start over again as friends. That's all I ever wanted. So let's start over again as friends. I know Bonnie would want that."

" Thank you Monty. I'm glad we could start over again.It's been a very long time."

Things were looking up for the bass player, but it wouldn't last long soon the party will start very soon and things will go insane. Because that is when the glitch will take full effect, making everything go completely chaotic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 211 38
Return to the world of FNAF with the wonderful characters of Security Breach. Follow the adventures of Gregory and the legendary Freddy Fazbear as th...
38.9K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...
29.5K 902 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
127 12 6
The book is still under development and is subject to constant change!! No, the character isn't some random horny teen kid looking for a job as a nig...