I'm All Yours- Eli "Hawk" Mos...

By Just_Ace23

Olivia has known Eli Moskowitz since they were Ten. He was always the quiet and shy kind of kid. When he join... More

Cast
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Season 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
a/n

Chapter 12

911 8 1
By Just_Ace23

"So you might be wondering what a team does after they win the championship. The Answer?" Aisha talks to her phone. She flips her phone to look at the table we're sitting at. "Victory Nachos!"

"Whoo!" We all cheer and clink our drinks together. 

"It was supposed to be a round of drinks, but the waitress was not feeling Hawk's fake ID." She talks to her phone again.

"Hey, don't talk about that. My parents follow you." Hawk whispered to Aisha. I chuckled at his words.

"Sorry, Mr. and Mrs. Moskowitz." She apologized to her phone. "Anyways, until next time, no mercy, bitches." Aisha stopped recording and sat down next to me. 

"I gotta say, it's nice to be at a victory party." Demetri says, about to eat the covered nacho in his hands.

"Yeah, except you had absolutely nothing to do with the Victory." I take the nacho from him and shove it in my mouth.  Hawk laughed at my actions.

"I was gonna eat that." He says, crossing his arms.

I finished the nacho, swallowing the remains. "I know, that's why I took it." I grin.

"Since I had nothing to do with the victory, I consider it a belated party for the coding competition we won at computer camp. Remember?" Demetri looked at Hawk.

"Demetri and Eli binary brothers."  He sang, Moving his arm like a robot. All of us except Hawk laughed.

"Cool it with the nerd shit, huh?" Hawk whispered to him.

"Hey, where's Miguel? His wings are getting cold." Moon asked. I turned and looked at Miguel who was sulking at a table by himself, looking at his phone.

I got out of the booth, politely asking Aisha if she could slide out. Me and Hawk went over to the Table Miguel was sitting at. 

"Yo, Miggy. What are you doing here all by yourself? You should be celebrating. You won the tournament." I slid onto the seat across from him, hawk standing next to me.

"She blocked me." Miguel put his phone down and looked at the table.

"So, what happens when you get blocked? You counter-punch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time." Hawk laughed. 

I hit his arm. "Dude."

"What? Too soon?" He looked at me. " Look, all I'm saying is don't give up." He looked back to Miguel. I nodded at his words.

"It's no use. I blew any shot I had with her." Miguel shrugged.

"Just give her some time. She'll come around. " I grabbed his shoulder. 

"Or she won't." Hawk added. "You're the champ now. You can get any chick in the Valley you want. Your like Drake." He chuckles. " Enjoy it." He patted Miguel on the back and walked back to our table. 

"I'm not sure I wanna be Drake." Miguel looked at me.

"Don't worry. You definitely aren't." We laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood at the strip mall, scrolling on my phone waiting for Hawk and Miguel to show up. They rode up on their scooters, stopping and putting them up. 

I walked up to them. "Finally. I was waiting for like five years." 

Hawk rolled his eyes and threw his arm around my shoulder, making me walk with him. "So I get my license next week." 

"Uh-huh." Miguel nodded.

"My Mom's going to give me her Sentra." Hawk smiled at Miguel. " I'm thinking about putting a blue racing stripe down the middle, Hood to tail." He finished.

"Subtle, I like it." Miguel nodded. 

We made it to the doors to the dojo, looking around at all the people surrounding it. "Looks like we got some new students." Miguel gestured to them.

"Fresh fish." Hawk dragged me with him, walking over to the new people.

"Its the champs." One of them said.

"Check this out." Hawk dragged me again, walking closer to the people.

"Don't." Miguel whispered, smiling.

"Hey, mouth- breathers, move it." Hawk demanded.

"Sorry about that." One of them said.

"Ill get the door." The other said, opening the door. 

I chuckled. "You guy wanna be Cobra Kais?" I jumped at them, raising my fist. They jumped back. I laughed. "you guys have a long road ahead of you."

Hawk pulled me with him inside the dojo, laughing. We looked around seeing the place trashed.

"What the hell happened here?" Hawk asked.

"It looks like sensei threw a party." I laughed.

"Must've been pretty sick if fire got involved." Hawk looked over at the wall that had burn marks.

Everybody started talking about how trashed the dojo was.

"Quiet!" Everybody got quiet and looked at Johnny. "The dojo's closed to new students today." He looked at the new people.

"We just wanted to sign up after we saw the tournament." One of them said.

"Do i need to say it again?" Johnny raised his voice. "Get out."

"Yes, sir." They all started walking out. 

"Let's go, move it. Come back tomorrow. And bring your checkbooks." He rushed them out.

"Everyone, Fall in." He demanded, walking to the front.

I took my spot in between hawk and Miguel. " Must've been a rager, sensei." Hawk smiled.

"Yeah, were you celebrating all weekend?" Miguel also smiled.

"Celebrating what? My students are a bunch of pussies." Johnn said, making their smiles fall.

"Diaz, Hawk, up front." He yelled. They walked up to the front beside Johnny, facing everyone.

"Hawk." He faced him. "Did you attack your opponent when his back was turned?" 

"Yes, sensei." He responded, confused. Johnny circled them. 

"Diaz." He faced Miguel. "Did you purposely attack your opponent's injury?"

"Yes, Sensei." He replied.

"You think that makes you badass?" Johnny asked. They looked at each other, not responding."What's the matter, too tough a question? Maybe you need some help." 

"Sparky." He yelled.

"Yes, Sensei."

"Two Cobras in the jungle. One kills the strongest lion. The other kills a crippled monkey. Which Cobra do you wanna be?" He looked at me.

"The one that kills the Lion." I responded.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because it killed a stronger animal." 

"Correct." he yelled. "Cobra Kai is about being badass. And the badest badass is the one who beats his opponent when he's at his strongest. " He turned to Hawk "Not when his back is turned." He turned to Miguel. "Not when he's injured."

"Is that understood?" He asked everybody.

"Yes, Sensei." Everybody responded.

"That means no more cheating. No more fighting dirty. From here on out, those are pussy moves, and you don't wanna be pussies, do you?" He asked again.

"No, Sensei." 

"Good. That's why i had you wear your white belts, we're starting over." He turned to Miguel and Hawk. "Diaz, Hawk, 50 push-ups on your knuckles." He turned to me. "Sparky, Warm them up." 

"Yes, Sensei." I walked up to the front. "Fighting positions." I demanded, getting into a fighting position.

"Jab punch, ready." I Paused. "Hai!"

"Hai!" Everybody punched.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After practice, sensei wanted us to watch a movie called Over the Top. So we all decided to watch it at hawks house. 

I walked out of the dojo, Hawk's arm draped around my shoulders again. "I wonder why we have to watch this movie." 

"I don't know, It probably has some sort of lesson to it." Hawk responded.

We paused to wait for Aisha, seeing as she was talking to Samantha. She said bye and walked over to us. 

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"She just wanted to hang out." She shrugged.

"Did she say anything about me?" Miguel suddenly asked.

"No Dude. I'm sorry." she pat his shoulder.

"It's whatever." He shook his head. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter of season two! Thoughts? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 5.5K 54
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
112K 6K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
180K 5.9K 48
"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has her heart on the line when it comes to som...
70K 3.6K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...