I'm All Yours- Eli "Hawk" Mos...

By Just_Ace23

Olivia has known Eli Moskowitz since they were Ten. He was always the quiet and shy kind of kid. When he join... More

Cast
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Season 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
a/n

Chapter 11

913 11 0
By Just_Ace23

Today was the day of the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament. I was totally gonna kick ass today. All of us stood by the entrance doors, waiting for sensei to show up so we could sign up.

Miguel angrily punched the air, obviously upset over Sam breaking up with him."Yo, Miguel, calm down, man. Save some for the tournament." Hawk stared at him.

After the events at the part, I was trying to avoid Him as much as I could. It obviously wasn't going well, seeing as we were in the same dojo. So the best I could do was just ignore him when I could.

Miguel glared over at Him and continued to punch the air. "Hey, don't even bother." Aisha tapped him on the arm. "He's been super aggro ever since the breakup."

"Where's Sensei? The tournament's gonna start soon." He turned and asked me. 

"He'll show up. He wouldn't just ditch something this important." I shook my head.

"I don't know about that." Bert added. 

"What are you talking about?" Aisha asked.

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall. I was buying a carton of milk.." He paused. "...When I heard him in the parking lot, yelling. He was peeing on his car and then he yelled about how we're all gonna die."

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Aisha asked.

"I don't know why you guys are so surprised. He always gets drunk and does something stupid." I shrugged.

"Exactly. It didn't seem like that big a deal." Bert agreed.

"Well, we're here, and he's not. So it's officially a big deal." Hawk glared at Bert.

"Hey, Leave him alone. He did nothing wrong." I pushed him back with my arm and glared back.

"What if something happened to him?" He pushed my arm away.

"Like what?" Bert asked.

"Like he drove his car off a cliff, or bought a gun and blew his brains out." He shrugged.

"He might be stupid, but he's not that stupid." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. That's too pussy a move." Aisha nodded. Miguel stopped punching the air and looked at us.

"Whatever. I mean, we're here. We're gonna have to do it without him." Hawk said, making Miguel look down and shake his head.

"Do what without me?" Johnny suddenly appeared.

"Johnny boy!" I gestured to him.

"Don't ever call me that again." He glared at me. I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't think you were gonna show up." Hawk said.

"I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight." Johnny looked at him.

"All right. Let's sign up."  Miguel raised his arms.

"Not yet." He looked around at all of us. "There's one more lesson I have to teach you."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All teams report to the locker room in five minutes."  The announcer said over the speaker.

We all stood in a circle around Johnny. "You've all learned to strike first, To be aggressive, not be losers." He looked at some of the smaller kids.

"I taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of Cobra Kai." He paused. "No mercy."  He looked at me, Hawk, and Miguel.

"The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair." We nodded at his words. "You wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls, takes a big steaming shit in your mouth" 

"Ew." I mumbled.

"you get an "F" on a test, you get suspended. You fall in love with a girl, and some other dude comes and steals her away. Or vice versa" He continued. I glance over at Hawk, quickly looking back at Johnny.

"Car gets set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how it goes." He aggressively points his fingers at the floor. "Life shows no mercy, so neither do we."

We all nod at his words. "We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above water. We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward." His voice gets louder. "We do whatever it takes to win!"

"Remember who you are. You're badass! you don't give a shit! You kick ass! You're Cobra Kai." He finishes.

"Cobra Kai!" Miguel yells.

"Hell Yeah!" I yell back.

"Yeah!" Everybody else yells.

"All right, guys. Let's get down there and kick the shit out of everybody!" Johnny yells.

"Yeah!" We all yell. Miguel takes off his backpack and starts taking out his gi.

"No." Johnny tells him. "You're not wearing those." He smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stand behind Miguel, wearing our new black gi. The announcer introduces all of the other dojos that are competing. 

"From Reseda, returning to the tournament, we have--" We interrupt him by running in chanting "Cobra kai." We go to our designated spot, Everybody cheering for us.

"Now that's what I call an entrance!" Everybody cheers again. "And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for Cobra Kai!" The cheering gets louder.

"Whoo! Go, Hawk!" I hear moon cheer from the bleachers. I roll my eyes and shake my head. Of course, she's here.

"And finally, fighting unaffiliated from North Hills, we have Mr. Robby Kenne." He finishes. Some people cheer for him.

He passes by us, Smirking at Johnny, and goes to his spot. "All right, folks. Get ready. It's karate time." Everybody cheers again. All of this cheering is going to give me a headache. 

Up first was Miguel and a kid from a dojo I don't remember. Miguel won the first point by using the crane kick and easily won the last two points.

Aisha went up after Robby, winning the round after a harsh punch to the face. "Go, Aisha!" I Cheered.

I won a few rounds, easily defeating the people i went up against.

Hawk won his round by jumping and punching the kid in the face. After the referee held up his hand, he took off his top and flexed his hawk tattoo. It was a little extra if you ask me, but I was able to catch a glance of his abs so it was a win for me.

Bert went up, all of us cheering for him. "You got this Bert! Kick his ass!" I cheered. Unfortunately, the other person kicked him down easily due to his size, winning the last point.

He walked over sadly. "It's okay kid. You'll get em next time." I pat him on the back. 

 It was now the quarter-finals. Miguel went up first, obviously winning. Everybody cheered for him. "Over on mat two, Miguel Diaz makes the semis." 

I went up after Robby, almost losing. I eventually won the round, giving the kid a spinning kick to the face. I made it to the semi-finals.

Aisha went up, unfortunately losing, getting her leg swept, and being kicked in the stomach. He tried helping her up but she pushed his hand away. "Eat shit, asshole." She rushed over and grabbed her bag. 

"It was a good fight. You'll get him next time." Johnny tried to cheer her up.

"Whatever." She rushed to the bathroom.

"Let's give it up for all our competitors. You're all winners."  Everybody cheered.

"There can be only one true winner. And he or she is standing on this stage right now. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kai Karate?" Miguel bowed and people cheered for him.

"Will it be Hawk...Well, I guess it's just "Hawk" From Cobra Kai Karate?" Hawk bowed and people cheered.

"Will it be Olivia Harper From Cobra Kai?" I bowed and people cheered for me. I wish I had parents that were sitting on those bleachers cheering for me.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffiliated?" Some people cheered for him.

"And last but certainly not least, last year's champion, fighting out of Topanga Karate, Xander Stone!" The crowd went wild. Literally. He did some sort of jumping trick and took the microphone from the announcer. 

"I just wanted to say, even though I love to fight, we all need to fight together against hatred..." He paused. "And as I look around this arena, I pray for every race, religion, and gender that we can all live together in peace. please join me in a moment of silence as we strive to end intolerance in our time." Everybody bowed their heads down in silence for a moment. 

"Hey, kick that pansy bitch in the face." I heard Johnny whisper to Miguel. He smiled and nodded. "Yes, Sensei."

The announcer took the microphone back. "All right!" Everybody cheered. I can seriously already feel the headache coming.

"First up, Stone versus Diaz! Let's go!" 

Miguel won the first two points, Roaring after he kicked him in the face, earning the second point. He won the last point by kicking him in the gut after he tried to hit him.

"Point! Winner!" The referee Held his arm up. They shook hands and bowed, returning to their spots.

I went up against Robby, earning the first point. He won the second two points, the first by sweeping my leg and hitting me in the stomach, and the second by kicking me to the ground. It was now 2-1. This kid was good. Too good. 

I spun and kicked him in the face, Making it 2-2. Whoever scored the next point won. 

We both sent punches and kicks left and right. He finally won the last point, making him the winner. I angrily hit the mat, quickly getting back up and walking back to my spot.

"You did good sparky. Don't beat yourself up." Johnny put his hand on my shoulder.

"Thanks, sensei." I mumbled, looking at the ground. 

Next up was Hawk and Robby. Hawk won the first round by shoving him into the ground and punching him. 

"Remember what you learned Robby!" Mr. LaRusso yelled from the bleachers. Robby then did a weird breathing thing and quickly blocked every punch and kick Hawk threw his way. Robby won the next point by kicking Hawk in the face.

Robby said something to him that obviously made him angry because he shoved the referee's hand away and kicked Robby in the back, injuring him.

Hawk got disqualified, automatically making Robby move on to the finals. He stomped back over to his spot. "Dude, what the fuck was that?" I hit his arm. 

"He deserved it." He glared at him as he went to the locker room.

I shook my head and looked at the ground. What has gotten into him? 

I decided to fill up my water bottle, walking over to the water fountain. I was interrupted by someone talking. 

" Hey, I'm sorry about being an asshole at the party." Miguel said from behind me.

I turned to look at him. "It's fine. I would have done the same thing if My boyfriend showed up with another girl." I shrugged.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug, patting my back. " Is there something going on between you and Hawk?" He pulled away and suddenly asked. "I sense this weird vibe when you two are around each other." 

I sighed and look at the ground. " We almost kissed at the party." 

His eyes got wide and he smiled. "Finally." 

I chuckled. "But after I tried to get you to go home, I saw him kissing another girl." i pursed my lips at the memory.

"What?" He wined. "That's bullshit." 

"I know right." I nod my head.

"Listen, ill try to knock some sense into him." He gently hit my arm.

"Thanks, Miggy." I smiled. 

He rolled his eyes. "Do you seriously have to call me that?" 

"Yes, I do." I grin.

"Sparky, Diaz, get back to your spots." Johnny called.

We quickly walk back to our spots.

"This is it, folks. The moment we've all been waiting for. The final match to determine who will be victor and champion. Will it be Miguel Diaz from Cobra Kia Karate?" Everybody cheered.

"Will it be Robby Keene, unaffili-" He was interrupted by someone walking up to him and whispering something.

"Daniel LaRusso's gonna coach?" He asked. "Daniel LaRusso is gonna coach!" He yelled, and everybody cheered.

"I'm sorry, folks, there's been a change. Robby Keene will now be fighting for Miyagi-Do Karate with former champion Daniel LaRusso as his Senei!" He announced.

"How about that? Good luck, gentlemen." He walked off the mat.

Robby scored the first point by kicking Miguel to the ground, Making him hit the mat and yell.

"You got this Miguel! Kick his Ass!" I cheered.

Miguel scored the second point by kicking his bad shoulder and hitting him in the stomach, making it 1-1.

Miguel won the second point by yet again hitting his bad shoulder and hitting his side. It was now 2-1. Daniel called for a timeout, checking on Robby.

When he was done the fight continued. Robby did another weird breathing thing, making Miguel try to sneak over and hit him, He blocked his hits and made him run out of bounds, making nobody score a point.

Miguel kicked him to the ground and tried to stop on him but Robby dodged his kicks, getting up from the floor. He managed to lean on one of his hands, kicking Miguel to the floor with both of his legs, scoring the point. It was now 2-2. Whoever scored the point was the champion. Robby tried to help him up but he grabbed his hand and yanked his arm. He got a warning from the referee. 

Miguel walked up to Johnny, saying a few words to him, and going back to the mat. 

" Whoever wins the next point will be our new champion!" 

"You can do this Miguel!" I cheered, clapping my hands.

Robby kicked Miguel in the back, almost making him fall to the floor. He quickly balanced himself, turning back to Robby. He threw his leg at Miguel, Him catching it and throwing him back, and kicking him in the stomach, making him win. The crowd went wild and we all ran up to Miguel, throwing him into a hug.

"You did it, Miguel! You kicked his ass!" I shook him. 

"Who saw that coming, huh? I know I didn't. Without further ado, let me present the trophy to this year's new champion, Miguel Diaz and the Cobra Kai dojo!" Everybody cheered again. I didn't even care that I had a headache, I was just happy we won.

Migue grabbed the trophy and yelled. "Is there anything you wanna say, son?" The announcer grabbed his shoulder and held the microphone up to him.

He grabbed the Microphone. " I just wanna say that if it wasn't for my sensei, I wouldn't be here. So this is for Sensei Johnny Lawrence and Cobra Kai!" 

"Yeah!" We all cheered, pulling him into another hug.

"Cobra Kai!" We all chanted with the crowd.

Hawk wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we chanted, slightly shaking me. 

I smiled at him as he looked down at me, forgetting about all of the people that were around us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wraps up season one. It only goes downhill from here until season 5. 

This took me so long to type. My hands feel like they are going to fall off. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 6K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
281K 7.2K 35
โ–๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ ๐Š๐€๐ˆ ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—น โช หขสฐแต‰'หข แตƒโฟ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก,แตสธ แต’โฟหกสธ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก โซ ยทหš เผ˜โ˜† โ†ณ เฉˆโ€งโ‚Šหš โ”Šอ™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... ...
180K 5.9K 48
"this ain't for the best my reputation's never been worst so you must like me for me" or aurora brewer has her heart on the line when it comes to som...
18.8K 925 19
combat, i'm ready for combat / i say i don't want that, but what if i do? COBRA KAI [ SEASON ONE - SIX ] MIGUEL DIAZ X FEM!OC X ELI MOSKOWITZ RANKING...