I'm All Yours- Eli "Hawk" Mos...

By Just_Ace23

Olivia has known Eli Moskowitz since they were Ten. He was always the quiet and shy kind of kid. When he join... More

Cast
Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Season 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Season 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
a/n

Chapter 9

502 5 0
By Just_Ace23

After Johnny was done telling his story he took us home. We started walking to Miguel's apartment when his mom came over.

 "Hey, guys." She smiled. "How was training?" 

"Your sons doing great." Johnny patted Miguel on his back and Miguel smiled up at him.

"What about me?" I cross my arms.

"You're doing okay. Could use some improvement." He shrugged.

I scoffed. "I don't know if you remember, but I definitely kicked those kids' asses in the cafeteria a few weeks ago. I didn't need any improvement then." 

"That was one time." He held up his finger.

"And I could do it again." I argued.

"You couldn't have picked a better time to argue?" Miguel asked.

His mother chuckled. "Miggy, go get cleaned up. Yaya's making seco de carne." 

"Miggy? Oh, I'm definitely teasing you with this nickname now." I nod smiling at Miguel.

He rolled his eyes. " Okay, see you sensei, Olivia." He walked to his apartment.

" All right, see you." Miguel gave Johnny a fist bump.

"Bye, Miggy!"  I teased.

"I Hate you!" He called from his apartment.

"I love you, too!" He closed the door.

We all started walking to our apartments. "Do you guys have dinner plans?" Carmen suddenly asks.

"Me? uh Yeah, I got a couple Hot Pockets. Im good." Johnny replied.

"Same." I nodded, pressing my lips together.

"That sounds like the opposite of good. Want to join us?" Carmen offered.

"Hot Pockets are actually Top Teir, but yeah I guess I could join you guys." I walked towards Carmen and she looked at Johnny.

"Uh, thanks, but I wouldn't want to bother you guys."  He gestured to the apartment.

"It's not bother. We have plenty of food." Carmen insisted.

"Well, I would, but-" He started.

"No buts. My dojo, my rules." She joked.

"Nice one." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat at the dinner table in Carmen's apartment. We all held hands as Miguel's yaya prayed. 

"Amen." She ended.

"Amen." We all said and started eating.

"So, um, Miguel told me about the tournament." Carmen mentioned. "I hope he doesn't get hurt." 

"Mom, I told you there's referees. You can't get hurt." Miguel reassured.

"At least not permanently." Johnny added. Carmen gave him a serious look."He'll be fine." He looked over at Miguel.

"So, have you guys always lived in Reseda?" Carmen changed the topic.

"No, I grew up in Encino." Johnny replied.

"I grew up in Atlanta." I also replied.

"Really? Thats cool. Really nice houses there." Carmen said to Johnny.

"Yeah. Well, just because you live in a nice house doesn't mean nice things are going on inside." He said sadly.

"Ain't that the truth." Carmen gave us a sad look.

"These bananas are spectacular!" I poked at them.

"They're called plantains." Carmen corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry. In English, we call them bananas." I apologize.

Everybody but me and Johnny laughed. "What's so funny?" I ask, giving a confused look.

Miguel's phone started going off. "Oh, God, I'm sorry." He goes to decline.

"Answer it, Mijo, it's fine." Carmen reassured."Don't take too long. Your foods gonna get cold."

Miguel smiled and got up from the table. "Okay." Miguel's yaya watched him to go his room and then she looked at Carmen.

"He has a girlfriend." She clarified.

"¿En realidad? Pensé que era su novia." yaya gestured to me.

Carmen laughed. "No. They go to karate together."

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Oh, Nothing. She just thought you two were dating." 

I burst out laughing. "Me and Miguel? Never. I'd rather kiss a frog." 

They chuckle at my words. "Ella me gusta. Ella es Graciosa." yaya said.

"I'm so glad Miguel's finally making some nice friends. It's been difficult for him. We've had to move around a lot." Carmen looked at Johnny. 

"You think Sparky's nice?" He asked.

"Hey! Im nice." I cross my arms. "Just not to you."

"That's for sure. Where are you guys from originally?" He looks back at Carmen.

"Ecuador." She replies.

"Oh. Why'd you leave?" He asked.

Yaya said something in Spanish. "Mama." Carmen looked at her. "Um, I got married at 18. After I became pregnant with Miguel, I learned the truth about my husband's job. Let's just say he was a very bad man." She looked down " I had to get away from him." 

"Sorry to hear that." Johnny apologized.

"Don't be sorry. I moved on long ago. You can't let the mistakes of the past determine your future."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After I got home last night Hawk texted me and said I was going with him to see a movie with Miguel and Aisha. When did he become my mom? no idea.

I sat in between Hawk and Aisha, eating my popcorn and watching the movie.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Aisha suddenly asked Miguel.

He sighed and shook his head. "I can't stop thinking about what sensei told me about Sam's dad."

"So Sensei and Sam's dad had some beef. What that have to do with you?" She asked.

"Do I have to spell it out to you?" He looked at her weirdly.  "Sam's dad hates Cobra Kai. I'm a part of Cobra Kai. So by the transitive property, Sam's dad is gonna hate me." 

"Jesus Christ, you're such a nerd." Hawk interrupted. I hit his chest.

"Dude, you literally used to be obsessed with harry potter and star wars. You have no room to talk." I glared at him.

" Don't mention that. I've changed. I'm not a nerd anymore." He argued.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at the movie.

" I'm telling you, it's not just on my mind. Sam was acting weird the other day when her dad walked by." Miguel continued.

"Listen, I've known Mr. LaRusso since third grade. He's a really nice guy, you just have to talk to him." Aisha reassured.

"I haven't even been invited over yet. She's probably too afraid to introduce me." Miguel looked down.

"Dude, just go over there. It's an alpha move." Hawk added.

" What is this, a wolf fantasy?" I looked at him like he was an idiot. "What you really need to do, is mention how you're feeling to Sam and she should invite you over. Way better than just showing up unexpectedly."

"You're such a dork." Hawk smiled at me and shook his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miguel and Olivia are going to have such a great bond. 

Translation:

Really? I thought she was his girlfriend.

I like her, She's funny.

I'm sorry if it's off. I'm using google translate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 411 25
My name is Lily. I had always liked Hawk. Even way before when he was just plain old Eli. Now he was apparently too much of a badass to be seen with...
870K 37.4K 99
-๐‚๐‘๐˜ ๐๐€๐๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ...
62.4K 3.4K 15
-๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐‹๐‹๐’ แต—แต’สณสธ, สณแต’แต‡แต‡สธ '๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ...
231K 8.5K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...