๐‘บ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘บ๐’„๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By __oriana_x

A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clut... More

Important Information
1. Popular
2. Research
3. Streaming
4. Falling
5. Calls
6. Confidence
7. Face Reveal
8. Gaming
9. Discord Calls
10. Late Nights
11. Discovered
12. The Truth
13. Make Your Move
14. Youtuber
15. Friends
16. Duels
17. Crush
18. Watch Party
19. Teasing
20. End Poem
21. Soulmate
22. Long Flight
23. Suprise!
24. Just Dance
25. Nerf or Nothing
26. Chase
27. Swimming
28. Dunk
29. Pancakes
30. Double Date
31. Champagne
32. Sleep with Me
34. Photoshoot
35. Clingy
36. Favor
37. Love or Host
38. Love or Host Pt 2
39. She Chose...
40. Love or Host Finale
41. Leaks
42. MCC
43. Ace Race
44. Win It All
45. Dodgebolt
46. Flights
47. Hey There Dฬถeฬถlฬถiฬถlฬถaฬถhฬถ (Y/N)
48. Welcome to New York City
49. Haircut
50. Couple in the City
51. Netflix and Chill
52. Face Reveal
53. Hotel
54. Twitchcon
55. Drinking Games
56. Blind, Deaf, Mute
57. Distracted
58. Arrrrrrr!
59. Jack-o-Lanterms
60. Hurricane
61. Secretary
62. Halloween
63. Sick
Serious Stuff (Please read!)
64. Covid
65. Skating
66. Love Letters

33. Unboxing

2K 58 19
By __oriana_x

Y/N POV

A bright light shines in my eyes as I force them closed, turning away from it.

I groan and nestle farther against the soft, warm pillow.

"Good morning Princess," I hear a voice says. I groan and slowly tilt my head up to see Dream lying next to me. His arm is wrapped around me as I'm pressed against his bare chest.

"Dream?" I mumble, slowly waking up. He chuckles, his stomach bouncing as he laughs under my head.

"Enjoyed your rest?"

"I did," I slowly sit up, stretching as he sits up too.

I notice we're both in our outfits from the night before, except he's shirtless of course.

"What time is it?" I run my eyes and glance at the digital clock on his nightstand.

"Uhhhh 11:23," he says, squinting at the electronic face.

"Okay yeah, back to bed," I flop back onto the bed, its soft sheets welcoming me like a hug.

"Yeah no," I feel warm, strong arms under me as Dream lifts me up. "Come on, wake up."

"Noooo," I collapse forward onto his chest, cuddling against him.

"Y/N come on," he groans but I feel his large hand run through my hair. "I would love to cuddle with you all day but we have some things to do."

"What things?" I yawn and fully open my eyes to take in the unfamiliar room. His bed is much larger than mine with a dark gray blanket.

We must be in his room.

"Well first we have to change," he tugs gently at the hem of my dress. "And shower."

"Fine," I roll out of his grasp onto the bed before sitting up to place my feet on the floor.

"After," I feel him slide across the bed until he's behind me, kissing my bare shoulder. "We can spend some time together. Alright?"

I flick between his eyes and scoff.

"Sure."

I slide off the bed and grab my purse from the side table. On my way down the hall, I fish out my phone, seeing a ton of missed messages from Ethan.

I decide to just call him.

"Come on Ethan, pick up," I set my phone on the bed and I reach back to unzip the dress. The dial tone sounds for an uncomfortable amount of time.

"Y/N?" his voice rings out. "Oh thank god, I was wondering why you didn't answer me."

"I literally collapsed when we got home," I wiggle out of the tight dress and carefully hang it up on the back of the door, smoothing out the wrinkles. "I guess I fell asleep on Dream and he carried me upstairs into his bed."

"Oooooohhhhhh," Ethan says. "Is that all that happened?"

I laugh and I find a hoodie go slide it over myself, going to find makeup remover in my bag.

"Yes Ethan," I shuffle through the various beauty products I brought with me. "How about you and Jeffery?"

I hear him go silent and I can't help but let out a silent giggle.

"Ethan?"

"We uh," he starts before letting out a sigh.

"What did you do?" I ask innocently.

"Uhhhh, we just had a quick sex session," he says, his voice growing quieter at the end.

"It was 4 hours!" I hear Jeffery yell from the background. He lets out a scream and I hear a quiet thump of something being thrown.

"My my, four hours?" I tease, hearing Ethan let out a frustrated sigh. "He topped for four hours? And you can still walk?"

"As if," Ethan snorts, I hear him opening a can of soda, and the hissing sound fills my ears. "We switched halfway through."

"Awwwww, I'm just dying to know more," I finally find the bottle of makeup remover, hidden at the bottom of the bag.

"I think that's all you need to know," he says quickly. "Have fun with Dream!"

He ends the call abruptly as I pour a bit of the liquid onto a cotton swab.

Hmmmmmm, how nice.

I wipe away the black eyeliner and mascara, leaving black streaks across the white cotton.

Next, I work on scrubbing the blush from my cheek, leaving my cheeks without its rosy hue.

With my makeup successfully removed, I head for the shower.

I'm glad I decided to bring all these.

I start running the water and place all my bottles into a small niche carved into the side of the shower panel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Y/Nnnnnnnn," Dream calls out. No answer. The house is silent. "Y/N?"

He walks back to the living room where the large PO box is. He brought back to the house and was planning on opening it with Y/N, if he could find her.

"Y/N!"

Still no answer from the quiet house.

"Might be still in the bathroom."

He sighs and sits down in front of the box.

"Surprise!" Y/N stands up, shooting out of the top of the box, causing Dream to drop the box cutter he was holding.

"Y/N!" he laughs and stands up, giving her a big hug and pulling her out of the box. "What were you doing in there?"

"Hmmmm," she traces her fingers up his neck to his cheek. "I wanted to surprise you, just like you surprised me."

"How thoughtful," Dream presses his forehead against hers, letting their noses brush together for a brief moment before he sets her on her feet. "So ready to see what the fans have sent?"

"Hell yeah!" Y/N drags two pillows from the couch onto the floor and plops onto one of them, gesturing for him to sit too.

Dream sighs but sits down anyways, the soft, silky texture of the pillow brushes against his bare legs.

"Let's see what we have," he tips the box onto its side, letting the contents spill out onto the wood floor.

A scatter of letters, drawings, Fanart, and small packages fall out.

"Oh look," Dream holds up a drawing of him running away from the hunters. His character has short, blond hair with bright green eyes. He has a scattering of freckles across his nose and cheeks which are drawn in a darker shade of brown.

"You know I thought you'd be actually blond," Y/N touches the edge of the picture lightly, admiring the vibrant green grass, deep reds of the mushrooms, and bright blue sky.

Dream snorts out a laugh.

"That's because I'm not blond, I'm dirty blond," he sits up straighter and runs his hand through his hair as of to prove the point.

"Brunette," she corrects, crossing her arms and frowning.

"Dirty blond," he shoots back.

"Brunette in denial," she says in a matter-a-fact tone.

He sighs, realizing it's pointless to argue, and continues to remove packages from the big, brown box.

"Hmmmm I wonder what this is," Dream holds a slightly flat package in his hands. He uses the blade to slice a small opening in the side of the brown paper. Inside is a clear plastic bag where he glimpses a flash of bright pink fabric with a strawberries on it. "Oh hell no.

He pushes the package away as Y/N reaches for it and pulls out the garment.

"Ooooh," she holds up a pink button-down shirt with strawberries printed all over. "How perfect for you!"

She holds it up to his chest and he pushes it away with a scoff.

"Look what else is in there."

Y/N finds another pink garment covered with strawberries, the famous strawberry dress.

Dream spies a white card from the package which he unfolds.

"Dear Dream," he begins to read. "The shirt is for you and the dress is for George. I just know you two will make a cute couple."

"Awwww," Y/N rips open the clear plastic and unfolds the dress, the layers of frill and ruffles cascade onto the floor. "It would look great on George."

"Yeah there's no way George is wearing this," Dream flicks the hem of the dress and glances back at the matching button-down shirt. "And no way I'm wearing this."

Y/N frowns and flips the dress around, reading the tag at the collar.

"I would wear this," she pauses to read the sizing. "It's actually my size."

(This is going to be a one size fits all kind of situation because idk what else to do)

"Really?" Dream blushes at the image of Y/N twirling around in the pink dress.

"Yeah," she holds up the dress before picking up the matching shirt and smirking at him. "But only if you wear this to match me."

Dream sighs and holds out his hand for the shirt.

It's made of a soft, stretchy material as he rubs it between his fingers.

Maybe it won't be so bad.

"Okay fine," he looks back at Y/N who has an evil smile on her face.

"And we're doing a photoshoot."

——————————————————————————————

1,545 words

My updates will become less frequent until the end of June which is when testing ends.

I'll hopefully upload my other book soon to give you guys something to munch on during the wait.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 1.1K 38
๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€ where my best friend, my famous best friend, a faceless minecraft youtuber, and i try and navigat...
431K 8.3K 49
if you find this and yk who i am,,, im sorry You just turned 20 and needed somewhere to go after collage, luckily your best friends sapnap has a roo...
CalPal By kiwi

Fanfiction

641K 21K 46
@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah? I have arrived, I will take those choic...
613K 20.6K 28
๐–คใ€ amazing how we got this ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ... โœ โ”โ” หณเณซหš โ”โ” dream x fem!reader : ๐ŸŒฑ : ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ !! โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” &&. ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท...