AWAKENED HEART (The first he...

Av unilover85

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo met years before their first drama together "THE UNTAMED" They had met on Daytoy year... Mer

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žCHAPTER 22 ๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿ”žCHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42โ™ฅ๏ธ
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 ๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 45๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 46๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 47๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 48
Announcement โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿ”ž
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54 the
HAPPY NEW YEAR โ—
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
ANNOUNCEMENTโ€ผ๏ธ
CHAPTER 58

CHAPTER 21

287 23 3
Av unilover85

Yibo obliged and kissed his neck while tracing his jawline and he groaned when Zhan ran his fingers in his clothed back. His mind was taken over by the pleasure that he took off his tank top so that zhan had unrestricted access to scratch his back however he wanted...and that's what Zhan did.

The were all over each other with their worries forgotten, they even forgot where they were and why they were there. They were entangled with each other not wanting to stop until Zhan's phone rang and disturbed their hot session. They both jumped in fright as if they were kids who were caught stealing. Their lips parted from each other at last and the string of saliva connected from each of their mouths as they were still confused whose phone was ringing.  Their ringtones weren't even the same, but because of the milky waters they were both in...their minds were still trying to focus on the present moment the phone stopped ringing only to start again in a few seconds while they were still in daze.

They managed to come back from their steam as their bodies still burned from the pleasure they were giving each other. Zhan got off Yibo's bed and answered the call, Yibo sat down looking at Zhan up and down, admiring what was standing right infront of him when Zhan sturttered over the phone. His eyes were focused on Yibo's muscular build and he could see sweat trailing down on his abs that he had to look away for his own sake. This made Yibo to finally be aware of his bare state and he put on his shirt only to find traces of blood on it. He looked carefully and he saw that the stains were in a clawed pattern and right at that instant Zhan turned around and saw the traces of art he had created which were left of Yibo's shirt.

They looked at each other and Zhan mouthed "I sorry" before turning around and leave Yibo's room. Yibo on the other hand was ecstatic, he threw himself in the bed and kicked his legs on the air while whisper screaming his victory. He got into bed and  closed his eyes, feeling so happy than he had ever been in his life except for the moment he heard he had debuted with the boyband UNIQ. Zhan on the other hand wasn't different, he got into his room and leaned against the door, by this time he wasn't focusing on the phone call but was licking his lips while dragging his teeth on his swollen lips after every lick. He also got into bed after the phone call and refused to let anything take away his happy moment, not even a nightmare...which he braves up to it that night just like Yibo did.

It was now a week before the ending of the shooting of the drama, The Untamed and everyone was so happy that they have worked hard to even finish right on time. The other two cast roles were cancelled since it was last minute, that was the casting which was supposed to be played by James and Steven. Everyone had already learnt the truth from the manager who had seen how the other cast members treated Zhan, blaming him for ending the roles of those who worked hard to get. Yibo on the other hand was getting jealous of the attention Zhan was getting. He felt like he had to compete with everyone for Zhan's attention and he felt like he could just tell them off so they could stay far away from Zhan. But...even if he saw how he was touched or how others out hooked their hands around his shoulder...he couldn't say anything but die alone inside.

Barry had seen his behaviour and he realised why Yibo was like that, Yibo wasn't the one to talk when he was bothered most of the time, but when he finally spoke...it would be like he had opened a can of a swarm of bees. Barry took his his time to watch from a safer distance and by the time shooting wrapped up for the day, he went over to Zhan and walked with him to the condo. Yibo was still practicing on a stunt he was supposed to perform for the fighting scene and he was had stayed behind to practice on the very same place he would be acting that part. This was good for him as his feet would get familiar with the area this reducing any mistakes he would do during shooting.

Zhan and Barry arrived at the condo talking about random stuff, and amongst those things he also spoke about the shooting of the scenes where he and Yibo were to do for the final episode. He was so exited when Barry burst his bubble of happiness after he unlocked the door and they got in. Barry left the door open so that rumours don't spark about him and Zhan because there seemed to be some  shippers in their midst that liked to pair up the unrepairable couples and spread rumours about them. They had nit figured out who that person was because the one who was to pass on the rumour would start by telling that they heard bla...bla...bla...and not state who it was. Yibo didn't care about that since no one had spread a rumour about him yet.

But for Zhan...well..it was a different story, Yibo had to defuse the rumours so many times and sometimes he has to be rude to those who spoke about it. This sometimes created an argument between Yibo and Zhan, but Yibo couldn't stand getting anal the silent treatment from Zhan so he would sometimes apologize. It's not as of Zhan enjoyed the rumours, but he was a peaceful individual who never liked arguments, shouting and all the bad that comes with it. He just wanted it to be dealt with by involving the manager so that when the rumours gets too much, he wouldn't get blamed and accused for creating a rift between the co workers.

Yibo on the other hand did things his way, it was nit wrong to stand up for Zhan because he knew his weakness of being soft where it wasn't needed. That's atleast what Yibo thought, so as Zhan was in that room with Barry, everything became clear for him. It was clear but he realised that things weren't the way he wanted them to be.

"Mr Xiao..."

"Oh! Please gē...call me Zhan...you really make me feel old, besides... you're older than Yibo am I right?"

"Of course...alright...Zhan...you heard about the rumours about you and multiple guys in the cast right...? So tell me ...how do you feel about them...?"

"Gē...I don't like it because I'm still building my name, if things get too far then who would hire me for work next time...? I really don know what to do about them other than to speak to the my manager to pass it on where my concern should be heard. At least she did manage to speak to them."

"That's good, but do not feel unimportant when the matter isn't dealt with the way you expect...it's just that this industry can be brutal sometimes."

"Gē...what do you mean...?"

"The management might not follow up on it but concerntrated on getting ratings at the cast's expense. Why do you think they have cameras following you everywhere you go and recording everything you do...? It might turn out to be the kind of attention they need to get more ratings."

"I never thought about it that way, but if they cannot help me with this...how am I going to clear my name now that right now I'm accused of dating two guys one girl, in such a short period of time...how do they even think of me to even go that far..?"

"Yibo can clear your name, that's if you let him. This kinds of things tends to happen in every production, sometimes the rumours gets out and the fans start shipping people without their consent. It's not like they can do anything about it because they also want fans who could follow their work. It's not wrong to get fans but it depends on what kind of words gets people to like you. Right now I see that you and Yibo already have followers because they like you two together. There's no harm there, but there are things that fans might make up because they are fixated on you. You shouldn't take that seriously because they will spread your work but...like I said...it depends on what they spread."

"I understand...I don't want them to get the wrong idea about me and Yibo too, I mean...I don't mind that much because it's him. I just don't want to it to escalate to a point where Yibo's name gets thrown into the mud. You know how hot headed he is and if he gets to fight with everyone who brings the rumours won't that make his fans hate him or others finds a way to defae him...? I'm more scared for him than for myself. I just don't know anymore his to talk to him cause we always end up fighting. "

"I know Yibo might seem a little hit headed and acts more than talking but...he really means well. He is hot headed indeed, I've seen it for myself and I've gotten used to it. I should know because I have been with him for a long time now but... the way he acts around you is something new for me. I can see that he trully cares for you. You act as if the rumours don't bother you when you're around everyone else, but Yibo knows you dot want any drama and he sees your worries. He trully cars for you in a way I have never seen in him, just be patient with him alright..? Besides... you will all go home in a week's time and both of you will go back to the way things were, you wouldn't have to worry about him anymore.."

"Oh..!( Sad face) yes...I won't have to see him anymore...."

The way Zhan dragged his words made Barry realise that Zhan really does care about Yibo very much. But to which extent...he had to find out too.

"Zhan...do...you...like Yibo..?"

"I don't understand what gē is trying to ask but yes...I do like him. I've spent most of the time here with him always being by my side. So...yes I do like him."

"I don't mean that kind of like that you like everyone else with...I mean....do you...really..really like him..?"

"Uhm...–"

"You don't have to be afraid to talk to me, our conversation is trully between us...even Yibo won't know about any of it. I promise.."

"Alright...yes....I do like him. The first time I saw him years ago...there was something inside of me that awakened. My heart filled my chest and it was like everything and everyone else in the world didnt matter anymore. Hee..hee(chuckle) I could t even look at him, I was so scared that I would loose myself infront of all the whole world so I avoided him. I never thought I would meet him again but...it seems like fate had not had enough of playing around with me. I met him again when we were traveling here and that very moment when we met...I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I was glued to him and my heart was dancing and my mind went blank just looking at him. My heart felt like it was rejoicing, it was like a spell.was cast on me to remain where I was until the production manager Mr Lee woke me up.

I don't know if he likes me or not, but I can say that he has helped me a lot and he even found ways to not make me look awkward around other crew members because there are some days when I see him and I feel like I don't want anything but him, until...."

"Until ...?"

"Until we kissed for the first time, I don't know what happened, maybe I couldn't resist him anymore and he just acted to help me out like he always did so that I don't feel embarrassed."

"What do you mean..?"

"I mean he didn't have to kiss me, I was wrong cause I even went to his room dressed in shorts and a tank top. Doesn't that scream list to you..? I guess I intended for us to kiss. Gosh..!!! I cannot be myself around Yibo no matter how I try, I was so happy that our shooting will end and I will finally go home and not see him anymore... but now that that time is already here...I don't know...I...I just..."

"You don't want to be away from him anymore..?"

"It's stupid right...(sad chuckle)"

"No...I don't think it is. You said you might have instilled his feelings..? What if I feel you that the both of you wanted the same thing ..? You see...Zhan...Yibo is an open book, he doesn't act out just to make someone feel...less embarrassed..in your case...he does what he likes and once he sets his mind on something, he goes all the way. You might have been that someone he had been waiting for...that someone who he claimed had "awakened his heart" years ago when he first saw him. I know he's straight because like I said...I have been with him for a very long time and he doesn't go for what he doesn't want, even in a relationship. I also know that you're straight, I don't have to go through all you history because I see that you're straight. So...I can't say it's right or its wrong...it's entirely all up to you two how you take things from where they are now. But I will be here to listen everytime both of you need me to.

Liking a guy is not as simple as it might sound, you need to make sure you don't offend each other and to agree in things most of the time, and all that can make you misunderstand each other, but...you will eventually find common ground if you trully like each other. Of course if you two really want to go that way, it's entirely up to you."

"Gē...do you think Yibo ...likes...me..?"

"Zhan...what do you think...? I should go before he comes back. We don't want him to know we had this conversation now do we..?"

"Good night gē...and thank you.."

"You're most welcome."

Barry left and Zhan started to think about what the had talked about. It was a relief for Zhan to know that Yibo liked him too, Barry didn't really put things the way he laid them out for Yibo, but that was because Zhan was old enough to catch read between the lines. Zhan had found out that Yibo would do anything for him and that he is wreckless because he cares too much for him. But the question was...to which extent does he care for him. He couldn't stop thinking what if he cared too much for him to even get hurt. He didn't want that for Yibo, he aslo didn't want to stop his things were between them, even though he didn't know how things really were between them.

That last thought kept replaying in his head and he wanted to talk to Yibo so they would find out what they were doing and why. He knew he liked Yibo and Yibo felt the same way, but he thought what if they didn't like each other enough to even be together for a long time. He knew ilthat if Yibo wanted a shirt term relationship he wouldn't like it because he would feel used, but...if he wanted a long term relationship things would only be too difficult for them that their relationship would end up strained. The fact that Yibo was active than talkative didn't help things either.

Just as he was thinking about all that, Yibo walked in. He looked so tired and Zhan didn't want to talk until he saw he had settled in. They exchanged greetings and Zhan told him that Barry had brought food for both if them when Yibo told him that he wanted to take a shower first before he sat down. Zhan had not yet taken a bath because he was thinking too much abiut the whole situation at hand. He out the tray in the table by the couch this time because he wanted to create a more relaxed atmosphere for talking about what was bothering him. Fifteen minutes later Yibo came out all dressed and all then Zhan went to take a shower aswell. Yibo waited for a few more minutes after Zhan had left to take a shower before he reheated the food and played it.

Zhan came back twenty minutes later and they sat in the couch and ate. They were quite most of the time but the air wasn't stiff, they were enjoying the delicious meals Barry cooked for them and Zhan felt that it was a blessing to have Barry with them who had taken charge of cooking both Yibo and his food. He didn't have to come back all tired and cook for them, he had lots of time to relax. They did had helped each other to tidy up the house except theor rooms. It was great and they worked really well with each other without any misunderstandings between them.

They finished eating and they laid back as they felt full, Barry had outdone himself that night with the food and they ate more than they had to. They were on diet most of the time which made them have light meals so they could meet up with the role standards and now that it was almost done...they could enjoy eating their favourite meals. Zhan looked at Yibo and quickly averted his eyes so that Yibo doesn't catch him looking at him. But Yibo had seen that Zhan had something to say but didn't know how to voice it. I was clear to Yibo because of the way Zhan was exhaling and he knew those long sighs help nothing but worry. He didn't want to see Zhan like that do he asked...

"Zhan gē...is there something you want to talk to me about...?.please...I'm listening...feel free..."

"Yibo...I...I think we better stop whatever it is we were about to start. You and I have only one shooting left and I don't think it will be a good idea if we still interact with each other after this"

Yibo felt like he was in a dream, he had been trying to show Zhan that he liked him for the past six months they have been there and he didn't know how to tell Zhan. Then Zhan crushed the little hope he had created after their first kiss. He felt like life for him was meaningless, with Zhan who had become the topping of his miserable life...all he had hoped for...went down the drain along with the little moment they spend together.He couldn't help but think that his life was pitiful, he had liked the same person for so long and when he was so sure he was gonna find him...his little heartbeat that had started beating...seamed down to almost a candle flame from a bright light. He stood upright to ready himself for what was coming after that that heart break.

"It would be inappropriate for us to start something that will hurt many people, I think you know how our society thinks about this kind of thing and I don't want it to create problems for me in the future. There are a lot of rumours about me here as you know and I can't have more than that. I don't know who is doing this and why, but...this whole thing with is threatening what I have tried so hard to build for myself. I just hope the rumours that are spreading here ends here cause if it doesn't...then my career will be over. This could get to the wrong people and...and...my mother is sick so it's better I take care of my withering parents and spend time with them that has been given to me other than to make thier lives difficult."

Zhan finished expressing how he felt and he had been looking away from Yibo the entire time. It was when he was dine that he looked at him, what he saw almost made Zhan regret what he had said. Yibo was in tears...silently crying as Zhan rejected him even before he even confessed. Fear started to envelope him and he became pale like he had seen or ...heard  in this case...his worst nightmare. He was trembling which made Zhan realise that what he felt inside must be worse than what was visible from the outside. His eyes were on the carpet and his tears kept dampening the same spot of the carpet as they had nowhere to go and no way to stop. Yibo's heart was broken and it didn't take much for Zhan to realise that.

He didn't need to see Yibo's tears to prove it, he felt it too because his heart was the same. He felt like he could cry, but he couldn't, afraid that he would  make things even worse for Yibo because he would start blaming himself for making Zhan's life a disaster since they found each other again. By now...Zhan knew a little of Yibo's thoughts because he knew how much Yibo cared, not by words as he wasn't good in them...but with his actions. Yibo didn't know what to say, words were something that was difficult for him and at that time, he  expressed himself in a way he knew how. Which was why he was the best at his role because the character he played was just as he was.

He felt his air shorten and he knew he had to move away from Zhan before he starts feeling bad about how he felt and what he said. He liked Zhan...but he didn't know how much until that very moment when he stood up and went to his room...leaving Zhan still sitting on the couch as his tears found courage to fall freely. He stood up and took the plates to the kitchen and put them in the sink, he didn't have strength to even wash them so he just left them there and went to his room. When going to his room...he stopped by Yibo's door... contemplating on what he should do to make him feel better. He knew he had hurt him but what could he do...?he thought as he entered his room and closed the door before getting to bed.

Three days later...the shooting for other cast members was done and there was only Yibo and Zhan's shooting before they could close down the site. Everyone else except Yibo and Zhan packed their staff, took a shower and lined up to enter the mini vans and go home. They were so excited that atleast they had completed their work and just couldn't wait to see their drama air on television. Both Yibo and Zhan were told that they had only one shot to try out before they wrap things up, they were to spend two more days in the site before they finally went home.

The next day...they woke up and did their morning routine before Yibo headed out to the shooting site and check his script efore Zhan arrived. That was what he has been doing since Zhan told him what he hadn't expected. He woke up an hour before he usually did and before Zhan could even wake up, do his morning routine and out on the coffee machine as he prepared his stuff. He was avoiding Zhan and he wasn't hiding it, Zhan understood his behaviour the next day after he had talked to Yibo. But...he didn't think that Yibo would do that for the next six days and the sixth was that very day when he woke up to find Yibo gone. He thought things had gone like that for too long and he wanted to out a stop to all that before they went back home.

Barry was still there and a few crew members, like the makeup crew, the costume crew and of course the cooking team. So there was around seventeen people on the site if the directors were to be counted too. Zhan had his coffee which Yibo had prepared for both of them before he left, like he had been doing all along and he headed to the site. The part they were supposed to play was a tricky one, the directors knew there was a chance for it not to be approved but they took the shot anyway. The part was about ...

========
When Lan Zhan was drunk the second time and Wei Ying asked him why he was always by his side and not walk away from him like how everyone else did. Lan Zhan's answer had Wei Ying in tears, thinking of how unworthy he was to have someone like Lan Zhan by his side always standing by his side while defending and fighting for him. Lan Zhan's confession of why he was there for him made Wei Ying's heart melt as he finally realised that Lan Zhan was there, he never dissapointed him or hurt him even once. Of course they had misunderstandings but they were about Lan Zhan trying to warn Wei Ying of the oath he  had chosen but...even so...he was still beside him...always..

Later when Wei Ying told Lan Zhan that he shouldn't blame himself...Lan Zhan stood up...still in his drunken state and went to the bedroom and slept. Wei Ying was following him till he laid on the bed, afraid that he might fall and hurt himself. But after Lan Zhan laid down, Wei Ying went over and kissed Lan Zhan's forehead and smiled. But that shirt kiss was not enough for Wei Ying as he felt more feeling rush inside him as he remembered what Lan Zhan had said to him a few minutes ago word...by...word. He dive down and kissed his lips only for Lan Zhan to act of his feelings too. Lan Zhan had not fully fallen to sleep like Wei Ying had thought and when he returned the kiss he was shocked and when he wanted to pull out...Lan Zhan held his waist and kissed him senselessly.

========

Zhan felt as if the role was about them. The tears that he shed as Wei Ying  for Lan Zhan...were actually for Yibo as Zhan. He felt like he had not given Yibo a chance he needed and he crushed his heart just like how Wei Ying had been doing in dlthe drama... constantly telling Lan Zhan off and not really giving him a chance to express himself enough. It was like that but the difference between Zhan and Wei Ying was that Zhan was more calmer than Wei Ying and didn't like acting irrational like Wei Ying did. It was the same for Yibo as Lan Zhan's character because Yibo wasn't as clam as Lan Zhan was and especially not so patient when someone talks or actimg bad for him or people he cared about. He was also the complete opposite but during the shoot...they finally found themselves in the characters they played.

It was true that Yibo cared and protected Zhan just the way Lan Zhan cared and protected Wei Ying. Nit only that...because Zhan had read the novel, he was able to unintentionally compare Lan Zhan and Wei Ying and the outcome was that Yibo liked him more than he liked him. Just like how Lan Zhan loved Wei Ying, that conclusion was a big blow for Zhan. Yibo had not read the novel but only read the script because for him...there was no use to read the novel which it's part won't be incorporated in the drama. He ordered to do his job other than to fantasise about how it could have been between the characters.

They acted the part where they spoke and they heard 'CUT' from the director and Zhan excused himself and went to the bathroom and that's where he cried for all the years he had wanted to see Yibo, for all the time Yibo cared and protected him. For all the time that he stood up for him when he couldn't stand up for himself...and lastly...for the kiss they shared. He thought about that as he remembered the words he said to Yibo. After he heard his name being called out he quickly went out of the bathroom but his eyes were a little red and swollen but no one cared because they knew how difficult it was to cut emotions. It didn't matter if it was just a part of the tole he was supposed to play, tears aren't like a water tap to turn on and off as one liked.

No one was worried about that since they also knew that everyone had their own problem and they had specifically given him thirty minutes for him to calm down in the bathroom. As they waited...Yibo thought about how Zhan looked when Lan Zhan told Wei Ying why he was always by his side. The look he saw on Zhan was nothing he had ever seen and he knew he would never see it or feel it again from anyone. He felt Zhan's pain in the tears of Wei Ying, he saw Zhan's tears in Wei Ying's thoughts and he knew what Zhan did was more than acting, but portraying his own feelings unaware of himself doing it.

He for back and the next part was when Lan Zhan went to lay in bed and Wei Ying followed him to make sure he doesn't fall and hurt himself in his drunk state. Zhan hasitated a few seconds to kiss Yibo's) Lan Zhan's forehead until he made up his mind that he what he was going to kiss Yibo as a firm of goodbye since they would be leaving the day after the next. He looked at Yibo's/Lan Zhan's closed eyes, and he dove down and kissed his forehead..only to feel a shock of electricity on his lips as he connected them with Yibo's forehead. He straightened up and smiled thankfully, but instead...he smiled oainfully...as he saw how innocent Yibo looked and he had broken his heart.

The director didn't about 'CUT' like usual as he saw the feelings and emotions weren't portrayed the way the script wrote. He was frozen looking at Yibo and Zhan on the mini screen and somehow he felt like the characters were their actually roles. He was smiling even as Lan Zhan/Yibo held Wei Ying's/ Zhan's waist and kissed him deeply after Wei Ying/ Zhan kissed his lips lightly. Yibo deepened the kiss and Zhan lost himself as they did the first and last time they kissed. They were both thankfully that role because they were able to savour each other as they missed each other touch and kisses so much that moans escaped their throats making the director to tell the camera man who was shooting behind the scenes video to stop recording for privacy reasons.

No one knew why the director was acting that way, they had wasted the whole three minutes on Lan Zhan/Yibo and Wei Ying/ Zhan's kiss even thought everyone knew it wasn't going to be approved. They were also confused why he never said cut until Yibo and Zhan finally realised there were people around and they let go of each other. They were so embarrassed that they couldn't look anyone in the eyes. This made the crew to smile as they let go of the awkwardness of seeing two men kiss and just started looking at it as love. When they lifted their eyes everyone would smile shyly and cover their mouths while others winked at them so beeing as brave as they were to do such an act infront of so many people when they wouldn't.

After the shoot, they went back to their condo and Yibo rushed to get inside first as Barry stopped Zhan and asked him why Yibo was acting that way.  Zhan was free to explain what he had told Yibo and how he felt bad for it. Barry told him to speak to Yibo and not let things end like that between them. It made sense to Zhan as he thought that there was a possibility that they do not see each other again. He took the tray of food from Barry as always and went inside and locked the door. The rooms were silent as the site was empty because everyone had gone home. The management quarters were a little further from those of the cast members for privacy reasons on both the management and the cast. Zhan placed the food in the kitchen counter and went to his room to prepared his sleeping shorts and shirt to take his turn after Yibo had finished taking a shower.

Yibo came out of the bathroom and found Zhan outside as he just came out of his room with a towel on his shoulder and his pyjamas on the other. Zhan froze as he saw Yibo in just a towel with water droplets dripping down his smooth milky body. He looked so sexy and alluring to Zhan that he couldn't help but look and gulp down the lump on his throat. Yibo on the other hand was looking at Zhan's lips as he first waited to see and hear him speak. But once his eyes landed on Zhan's mole...he couldn't help it but look at those lips and to the mole on his upper lip. He couldn't forget how juicy and sweet Zhan's lips were the time they kissed and his heart played a tune that his mind wasn't ready for.

Zhan went closer to Yibo, mezmerised by the toned wet abs that he didn't realise he had actually dropped his pyjamas and towel on the floor and at that time moving closer to Yibo. So close that he reached out his hand unconsciously and touched Yibo's water dripping chest and traced his fingers shly down to Yibo's abdomen and stopped right at the folding of the towel Yibo was wearing. With the other hand...he wrapped it around Yibo's back and also ran it up and down until he couldn't take it anymore. Remembering the kiss they shared on set...Zhan averted his gaze up from his abs up to Yibo's eyes. Yibo returned the gesture and they shared intensive stares like they were reading each other's thoughts.

Yibo dove in first and held Zhan's nape with both his hands and kissed him like it was the last time he will ever kiss anyone. Zhan reciprocated the kiss, he held Yibo's waist and snaked his hands around, holding his back like he was scared he will break away from the kiss. Moans sounded in the hallway as they both felt hungry for more and without even realising it...Yibo opened his bedroom door which was the nearest and led them inside with Zhan moving backwards while taking off his flipflops and they both landed on the bed.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

6.9K 657 39
Life has not been kind to Xiao Zhan. Three years ago, something terrible happened that shattered his world into a million pieces and left him with a...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.3K 149 22
Hi Im y/n and I'm doc's daughter... I am 17 years old and I love to Kill Zombies.I was 14 when everything went to shit. I got to Dad's work placed an...
55.9K 4.5K 94
Wang Yibo was born as a criminal slave and was rescued by the Third Prince. After years of painstaking efforts to put him on the throne, Wang Yibo be...