๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’...

By KaterinaNemeth

Visenya Targaryen is the only woman in her lineage named after the Conqueror, but she has dark hair, which op... More

๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ
๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐†๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ 
๐Ÿ. ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค๐‘ 
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ป๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ’. ๐น๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ 
๐Ÿ“. ๐ด ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐Ÿ”. ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘’
๐Ÿ•. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ–. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘–๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐Ÿ—. ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ข๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’!
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐ผ๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ท-๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ด ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘™๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ด๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’, ๐‘€๐‘Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘™
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐‘†๐‘–๐‘™๐‘˜ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘œ

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ

1.3K 42 1
By KaterinaNemeth

              DEATH HAD WELCOMED VISENYA AGAIN and it was a clear sign on her face, she lost the usual gleam in her eyes and even though the rough patch in her life had caused her smile to fade, when Visenya looked down at her arms, a smirk crept up her face. It was her and Daemon's daughter, Alyssa, and as much she already loved her, Visenya found herself with an impending decision, one which she dreaded with all her being.

She had to fake Alyssa's death.

The whole time when Visenya wouldn't speak, besides blaming herself, she went over everything that had happened after the night that could seem out of place and came up with a few.

Whoever did this to her knew she was with child, they could have seen her when she entered the establishment Daemon was in but she doubted it as she made herself unseen, she had been followed through the moons but brushed it off with the stress from her father's union to Alicent, and that someone had spiked the tea she had been drinking.

How did Visenya know? Because the consequence could not have happened from a tiny injection with whatever the Gods know what venom.

They had been poising her little by little over the moons.

Now none of that mattered, Visenya obviously wouldn't let it slide, but it was now clear to her that whoever took part in this wanted Visenya and any of her offspring dead.

A voice freed her from her thoughts just as she had finished writing on a piece of paper.

"Visenya? What are you doing?" Harwin eyed her worriedly as he tried to figure out her next move.

She folded the piece of paper sighing and turned to look at him tiredly. "I'm leaving, Harwin."

Raising his brows in surprise, Harwin shifted his weight from one foot to the other as he thought of anything to tell the grieving mother. "May I ask why? As your sworn protector I wish to aid you in anything you might need me for," seeing the quick change in her expression he added. "It will stay between us, of course."

Visenya took a deep breath in, shivering as she got closer to whisper in his ear everything she had come to conclusion, what she was about to do, and the reasons behind it. Firmly, she stated how she had to do this on her own and was aware of the effect it would have on others.

Harwin listened without interrupting her, keeping his face calm despite his inner distress and clenched fists, which made the princess worry on the inside. Visenya wouldn't hear anyone's counter opinions about this matter, but with time, she had grown to value the knight's point of view on things.

"I'm coming with you."

It was like thunder flew through her body and paralyzed her in response, Visenya truly did not expect this.

"You don't need to, Harwin. I appreciate the offer but I cannot force you to do that," she tilted her head to the side and smiled warmly at him, Visenya admired Harwin's good spirit and need to help those around him.

"You are not forcing me to do anything. I insist, you are tired and therefore, you can't stay alert. It's not a bother, and besides, I have always been curious about Winterfell," Harwin tried to downplay it with his last comment, hoping not to seem too overbearing, but the truth was that he felt the need to be there for both.

Still overwhelmed with emotion, Visenya agreed but not without leaving two folded pieces of parchment on her bed, one signed for 'Flower' and the other for 'Father' with a dragon wing drawn beside it.

Once she did, Visenya grabbed a sleeping Alyssa and safely wrapped her inside the middle layers of her dress.

"Come on, we need to leave now," she walked at a fast pace and Harwin followed.

Strong looked at their surroundings for a moment before asking. "The port is the other way, Princess," without intending to, Visenya smiled softly at the name and turned to look at him.

"I know it's not, we are going on dragon back."

Panic arose in him, and as much as he tried to point out the dangers of using the mentioned method of transport, Visenya tiredly answered once.

"I know you're worried, but this needs to look as if I escaped," she wanted to say more but the words couldn't come out of her mouth. Her exhaustion and dehydration were noticeable when close.

Harwin placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and followed her to a field. He gazed down at the formidable woman before him, seeing how barely a second after she looked up at the sky, two blurry figures started to become visible as they came closer.

It was Visenya's dragons. The biggest, which Harwin assumed to be the legendary wild dragon known as Grey Ghost, and the other that was as big as a horse. Both landed a foot away from Visenya, and they immediately nudged her with their heads.

Visenya placed a hand in front of her and opened the layers to show her asleep daughter. "Hey, careful, careful. She's fragile," Harwin, who was behind her, stared at the encounter mused at how the dragons interacted with Visenya.

As if they could hear him, Shrykos moved her head and growled at the unknown man behind Visenya, Grey Ghost followed a second after.

"No! I'm not up for this now, Harwin's a good friend of mine and the most selfless human in this world, so no! You won't eat him," she spoke quickly but with a firm voice, the force she used to speak left her panting after. Visenya didn't think before speaking and acknowledged how Harwin had heard her compliments and blushed when he cleared his voice.

She slowly turned around with a flushed face to find a smug Harwin smirk.

"I just–"

His ocean eyes twinkled and the corner of his mouth twitched up in appreciation at the gesture, because out of all the people that Harwin had been assigned or ordered to protect, Visenya was the one that did not make it feel like a job. How she didn't hesitate to order the creatures in front of them, and the fact that both complied to adjust themselves to his presence made him see how Visenya was not an assignment, but a friend, a dear friend.

"Let me help you up your dragon," he offered his hand out, which Visenya took gratefully.

Visenya explained to Harwin how to go up a saddleless dragon and how they would be taking Ghost as Shrykos wasn't big enough to saddle two, but that was the predicament, Visenya didn't use a saddle and would never do so. She explained how the dragon keepers prepared and put the saddle on the dragon, and how to make sure that for it to stay perfectly placed they drill bars made from Valyrian steel onto the sides. It was a brutality that she would never subject her dragons to.

"Sshhh, it's alright," she caressed Ghost's whitish scales as Harwin climbed up the dragon. 

Once he positioned himself just like Visenya had briefly explained him to, he huffed loudly. "I don't know how you can do this every day," Harwin mentioned, bringing a lopsided smile onto her face.

Keeping her tired look, Visenya patted Grey Ghost and talked to both dragons.

"Back to where we first met."

At the Red Keep, Rhaenyra had locked herself in her bedchambers after the previous events, her eyes were red and showed signs that she had been crying. This seemed an occurrence nowadays, life, changing in a second.

I am an aunt...

A knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts, Rhaenyra gazed at the entrance and asked. "Who is it?"

"It's Ser Criston, Princess."

With a subtle 'come in', Criston entered and closed the doors, when he took in the state Rhaenyra was in, he wasted no time in rushing to her side. "Princess! What ails you? Do you need me to call for a maester?"

"No, no. I do not... Something happened with my sister and I..." Rhaenyra took a huge gulp of air in, forcing the muscles in her neck to contract. "Must go see her," she dragged Criston out with minimum force and he followed instantly. He gazed at her lovingly as they walked together, which Rhaenyra did not notice as she had her sister on her mind. When they arrived at her door, they found it ajar and immediately recognized Viserys' voice.

"Father, what is it?" Rhaenyra asked with a wavering voice, making herself known.

Viserys stood very close to Alicent and when he realized that it was Rhaenyra who talked, he brought a sleeve up to his face before turning around and facing her.

"Rhaenyra..." Viserys seemed very broken and agitated, his face trembled and he clung to the bedpost as with his other hand he clutched tightly onto a piece of parchment. The letter that Visenya left for him.

"Your sister and... Alyssa... They– they–" Rhaenyra's heart started beating fast in panic, and her eyes widened already thinking the worst.

Alicent looked up at Viserys worriedly and helped him deliver the news although it pained her as well. "Visenya has left you both letters... Little Alyssa has passed away shortly after and she has left to give her sepulture and to be alone, even though she is not sure for how long." She examined her estranged best friend as she explained, doubtful and aggrieved thinking if Rhaenyra would accept her help.

"No, no, no," the blonde shook her head repeatedly without noticing the tears that had already dampened her cheeks, and sprinted for the letter.

The first thing that Rhaenyra noticed was the start and how it was written in High Valyrian— she read quickly but thoroughly.

Dear sister,

If you are reading this it means that you have found the letter or that someone has given it to you. I left but not on my own accord.

Do not fret, for I am alright, but I beg of you with everything I have that you keep the contents of this letter to yourself. Father must have already told you that Alyssa is dead, but she is not, and I apologize for the pain that this information will cause.

Someone wanted us dead, and as much as it wounds me, they partially achieved it. Therefore, Alyssa can't stay with me. She'll be safe with the Starks.

Please Rhaenyra, do not utter a word of this to anyone, not even Father as he is too close to the Hand and I would not wish for this information to fall into his hands.

Burn the letter immediately and if you are asked about what it says, tell it's the same as Father's.

I do not know when I will be back but I assure you we will see each other again.

Love,

– Visenya

Rhaenyra's chin trembled accompanied by a quiver in the stomach. This was a huge secret and one that she would hide. Rhaenyra never wanted to have children of her own, as she explained to her mother in the past how she rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory, but that never included nieces or nephews.

She had not accustomed herself to being an aunt but acknowledged it, and although it happened faster than the shortest storm, Rhaenyra felt the grief from losing her nephew, Aemond.

Not needing to change her face to go according to the situation, Rhaenyra slowly raised her head and stammered.

"It is true, Alyssa is dead."

The ride to Winterfell turned out better than expected and Harwin did great for his first time on a dragon, he poised himself with his thighs and grabbed onto Grey Ghost's spikes for extra balance. Until Visenya started to fall forward, Harwin's reflexes kicked in and grabbed her, he safely placed them in between his arms.

Harwin gazed down to see Visenya with her head accommodate on his chest, but someone was awake and looking at him.

"Look who woke up," Harwin smiled warmly at Alyssa. "You two rest, you both need it after all. I am here and I am not leaving."

In that moment, Harwin wasn't fully aware, but he made a promise. To himself, to Visenya, and to Alyssa.

Time later, when Grey Ghost and Shrykos started to flap their wings slower Harwin knew they would be close, and woke Visenya up.

He shook her gently. "We are about to descend," Visenya hummed and rubbed her eyes, noticing the position she had been sleeping in. She glanced down, seeing an asleep Alyssa she patted Ghost on the side to finally land.

Shrykos landed first, and Grey Ghost did shortly after. A snowy mist spread around them due to Ghost's huge wings, they could barely envision three figures getting closer to them.

"To what do we owe this pleasure," they heard Cregan's voice as Harwin got off the dragon and went to help Visenya down.

Theara frowned at the scene, something wasn't right and she simply knew.

Visenya sighed as she rearranged the wrapping around Alyssa's body, it was too cold for her. "Hello everyone, I... uh..."

"Why don't we speak inside," Harwin spoke for the first time making himself known, it grabbed the attention of the other three. Rhyder and Cregan glared at him when they saw how Harwin placed a hand on Visenya, Theara found the situation amusing.

Looking back to check on her dragons, Visenya saw how they flew away. Ghost and Shrykos left to hunt on the islands nearby, and as worried as she could be for them, Visenya knew they would be alright.

They all followed Cregan until he opened a door and went in, Rhyder stood beside it so his sister and Visenya could go in before leaving the door to close in Harwin's face, but he quickly stopped it from hitting him and entered, closing the door on his way in.

"So tell me, dear Visenya, who do I have to kill?" The corner of her lips lifted at Rhyder's subtle threat.

She shook her head and brought her hands up her body. "None, but I need your help," she looked to the sides and asked. "Where's Brendan?"

"He left for some research of his, we did not really listen," the siblings nodded.

"Ok," her nerves were kicking in. "I need you all to vow to keep everything I tell you a secret, will you?"

"We promise, your secrets are our secrets," Visenya could trust them with her heart as they are her family as well.

Visenya visibly tensed up but decided to go forward nonetheless. She pressed her eyes shut and took a deep breath in as she unwrapped the front part of her dress, Theara's eyes progressively grew twice in size as she pieced everything together.

"Why do you have a baby?" Cregan asked and got interrupted before he could talk more.

"It's yours," Theara pointed out, making Visenya nod with teary eyes and a soft smile.

"Yes. Yes, she is," the Stark men grew uncomfortable and worried.

"Who...? What happened?" Rhyder asked with a wavering voice. Visenya turned around behind her looking at Harwin. When their eyes met it was like they were having a silent conversation, no words exchanged and Harwin understood that what she asked for was support, so he stepped forward and stood by her side as she told the Starks the story.

The emotions shifted between sorrow and anger. Rhyder and Cregan tried to make themselves seem calm, but on the inside, they felt how the firm ice that shapes them both to be raging with flames full of revenge; the Stark boys were ready to hunt whoever threatened Visenya and her daughter, as well as avenge Aemond. Theara always looked like the coldest sibling out of the four of them, but she wept for the tragedy her dearest friend found herself in.

"That is why I need you to take her in," Visenya sniffled. "She is not safe back at Kings Landing and I know she won't be for long if–," Tingles spread all throughout her body and her body shook along her sobs.

"We'll protect her, Visenya," Cregan assured, softly squeezing her shoulder. "She is now our family too."

"Of course we will," Theara added.

"Thank you, thank you," Visenya repeated, overwhelmed with emotion.

"I just have one question..." Rhyder started with a serious frown. "Is Alyssa Daemon's?"

Breath stilled in her throat, she blinked repeatedly and slowly lifted her eyes. Visenya could not muster the necessary force to look at Harwin in the eye as she avoided meeting his gaze. "Yes. They both are," she swallowed a lump in her throat.

"And there is nothing wrong with that. Right boys?" Theara faced her brothers and glared at them menacingly.

"No, no. Apologies for our behavior, Visenya," Cregan and Rhyder spoke at the same time, even though they are not twins.

Visenya gave them a small nod. "Please, do not let that part condition your opinion of us both. I need your help now more than ever, we need your help," she motioned to her and Alyssa.

"We will not. I will repeat this as many times as you might want me to, I'm sorry," Rhyder got in front of her and looked down at the sleeping baby. "In fact, I think I have something for her, wait here," he bolted out the door and Harwin closed it so the cold breeze would not enter.

A sudden noise caught all their attention. It was Alyssa.

"Let me see her, let me see her," Theara squealed trying to be quiet.

Alyssa moved her tiny fingers up when she noticed her mother, the little babe giggled. "Hello, my love," Visenya smiled sadly.

When Theara appeared in her line of sight, Alyssa stopped with her mouth in an 'o' shape.

Cregan got curious at the scene and moved forward. "She is her mother's daughter," he said proud of his friend, which made her smile almost from ear to ear.

The door opened and with it, Rhyder entered holding something.

"What did you bring, brother?"

"This!" Rhyder showed them a stuffed wolf that he gave Alyssa, and just a second after, she grabbed it tightly.

Despite the happiness inside the room, Harwin could not help but observe Visenya and when he did, Harwin saw the broken look in her eyes. How she forced her mouth up to show happiness, her soft frown, and how her fingers would tighten around Alyssa.

She wasn't well.

"There's another favor I'd like to ask of you, it's not as big as this but if you do this, then it's assured to be completed successfully," Visenya gulped.

"I need you to send these letters out to Daemon. He is now fighting a war in the Stepstones or close to," she shrugged.

Theara agreed to send out the letters on her behalf and told her not to worry, because she would make sure the messenger understand of his goal, after a threat or two, and as much as Visenya dreaded this moment, it was time to say goodbye.

"Excuse me, Princess, but the fly here has been long and tiring, and if I may intrude, you are exhausted," Harwin stopped her.

Visenya eyed him and then the Starks. "Would it be fine with you if we are to stay for a while? If you wish for it as well, Harwin," and they all agreed.

So they did, Visenya and Harwin agreed to stay with the Starks with the intention of resting for two days, and ended up staying for longer than they both expected. This gave Visenya plenty of time to plan out how to torture the culprits.

Unaware of how King Viserys and the now Queen Alicent had announced the passing of both Aemond and Alyssa.

End to act one!

Please, leave your opinions and guesses of what's to come!

Thank you for the support! And don't forget to check the story's TikToks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 863 4
'โœฆ ห‘ ึดึถึธ ๐“‚ƒ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐„๐๐•๐˜ | โNever underestimate how far an envious women will go to destroy you.โž โคž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Naeseryne Targayen...
34.2K 949 20
The younger sister of Viserys and Daemon Targaryen, if you thought Daemon was the rough prince Visaera, was the only one who rivalled that. She wasn...
31K 1.6K 30
Davina was done with Daemon. She didn't except to fall for a man that had openly hated her for years but stranger things had happened. ๐Ÿ‰ "I cannot...
202K 8.5K 80
Avalon Targaryen was the younger sister of Viserys and Daemon. The baby of the family and everyones favorite Targaryen. Her elder brothers doted on h...