Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 10 The second gift 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 17 Pictures 

233 10 0
By Andyfranclark

Gregory had still been coming to Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex and heading to the Superstar daycare as he had no idea what exactly is happening as there was many gossip about more children disappearing. As well as there being drawings of a strange rabbit character that apparently was not part of the band.But not to mention hell things have been acting a little bit strange lately, as the security systems have been acting very buggy as whenever a child is about to go missing the security cameras couldn't find out where the disappearing child as everything was just static.

Including how some of the security protocols on the animatronics were acting, very strange as well not to mention that the animatronics were acting very different as well.

Not to mention have some of the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots they were part of the security were acting very strange, as some of them were still missing, as there was sounds of these things coming from the sewers. Including how the racetrack attraction has been closed off all very long time as management couldn't figure out the reason why it was very strange.As more children continue going missing, as well as have been more drawings of the strange rabbit.

Gregory still couldn't understand it at all, as he was simply in the daycare as he wanted to spend time with his friend when it's playtime is he can't also wait for it to be naps so he can spend time with his other friend as well.He is simply doing some colouring as all of the other kids were doing their own things and the daycare as one group of children are playing in the ball pit, as well as the soft squishy castle tower. Including have another group of children, simply talking with each other, including playing some games in the jungle gym area.

Not to mention how another group is also playing in the playhouse as another group is simply sitting on the other kids, size chairs, and tables, talking with each other.As another group of children is simply relaxing on the giant Freddy plushy greeting on the jungle gym area. Speaking of Freddy plushy's that have been mini regular size plushes of the lead singer mysteriously vanishing, which is very odd.As no employees can figure out what exactly happened to those plushy's that belong to those children.But there was more of those plushy's in the gift shops at this gigantic establishment had all over in many locations.

Gregory is still drawing, as his friend was looking at him as he was acting very clingy when it was time to play many other games being very close including holding him as well the same could be say when it was time for naps.When it became naptime his other friend would also be very clean to him, always placing him on his legs as well as humming a strange song, rubbing his cheeks as well, making him tired of falling sleep but when they were other kids, he would obviously be very protective over him like his brother would be when it was time for playtime.

As results whenever it be playtime and naptime those kids will obviously get punished being called rulebreakers and naughty being punished for strange reasons.Gregory can't understand at all, as he decided not to get too deep into it as he was still colouring in the drawings as his friend is watching him as he couldn't wait for it to be time for naps as his other friend will obviously help him to sleep.As time had passed there was a conversation being had by some other children as that caught Gregory attention, as there was a group of children, holding a strange device as he wanted to figure it out what it is.

He soon left his drawings as he wanted to know what his kids were looking at as he was very curious of what it is that was always his greatest weakness at times which is curiosity.Gregory then got close to the group of children as they were welcoming as they were talking about the strange device that they have after getting it from Monty's gator golf as a prize for beating up the golf levels.

"What's going on here? What's everyone so excited about?"

"It's a Fazcam!!! This is for Monty gator golf you can win this for one of the prizes for beating many of the golf levels."

Gregory looked at the Fazcam as it looked like Freddy in the way as it had the light brown on it, including the red and blue as well. Including how it also has a tophat on it as well.As it has a slot for the photos to come out of, including a flash, so that the photos can be taken as there are buttons to activate it. Not to mention the ears on it had these strange materials on it as it was quite strange and fascinating.

Gregory simply looked at it as he was amazed by it, and so was the other group of kids looking at it. It was simply amazing to see.He then realized that the group of kids had gathered together including himself as well without even realizing it as one of the other children was standing out with the Fazcam.Gregory had no idea what is happening until there was a flash. It was blinding for everyone.He started to rub his eyes as all of the other children were doing the same thing as he was moving around.

Nobody noticed a picture coming out, but sounds of jingling bells came out of nowhere, picking up the photo.Gregory finally getting his vision as well as everybody else but before anyone to do anything, it was another flash, and another one as well as multiple flashes, came out of the Fazcam taking many pictures, blinding everyone again.He started rubbing his eyes as everything was a bit fuzzy for him as all of the other kids were doing it as well.As sounds of footsteps with jingling bells, picked up the pictures as everyone was busy doing anything they could to get their vision back.

After a while, things that finally settle down as there were no more flashing lights everyone was grateful for that.Gregory honestly never want to go through that again as he went back to do some drawing as the Fazcam is then placed on the security desk for the rest of the day.He doesn't understand what exactly happened as he continue colouring in the pictures as his friend was there looking at him.Gregory wanted to know what happened to all of the photos of him as he needed some answers.

"Do you know what happened to the pictures that were taken of me because I have no idea."

" Sorry to disappoint you Starshine but I have no idea what happened to those photos. Neither does my brother know what happened to the pictures."

("Indeed. Sorry to disappoint Nightlight but I have absolutely no idea either of what happened to those photos.Including you have no idea what happened to those photos as well.")

"Alright then..."

As time passed, it was playtime then naptime once that was finished as the rest of the day progressed, it was time to go.As it was almost time to go, as the robotic voice spoke to this, because that this gigantic establishment had in many locations.As the robotic voice spoke out saying what is going to happen now that it was closing time.

"Attention! The pizzaplex is now closing.Please make your way through the front lobby and receive souvenirs for many of our gift shops. Do not forget to sign any leisures on your way out releasing us of all liability. Have a great night.We'll see you all next time."

Then everyone started to leave the gigantic establishment as it was closed. Within the Superstar daycare everything was being cleaned up for opening hours, and to spend some time before patrols start as the music played in an endless loop as everything was all tied it up.But there is still some time before the patrols start soon then after a while there is a sound of something being hooked up, as after a while again, the sound of something being unhooked happened as jingling bells stopped, moving as the footsteps were on the castle balcony.

As the sound of footsteps with jingling bells went even further into the castle balcony as inside of the castle balcony looked very different from the rooms of the Glamrocks in Rockstar Row.Unlike the rooms in Rockstar Row the rooms in here was very messy as there was dust including cobwebs as well.As there was some long, thick black cables on the floor, as well as some soft squishy, exercising equipment, including a playhouse.But unlike the other playhouse, that was in the daycare this one was completely dirty, covered in dirt and dust and cobwebs.

As there was some robotic equipment as well in the room, which is very strange. Not to mention, there was an arcade cabinet at the edge of the room. It was very strange, as no one understands why it was even there to begin with.As this arcade cabinet is titled: Balloon world why this arcade cabinet was here. No one knows, as it was covered in dust and cobwebs as well. As there were many toys scattered around in that room as well some toys were forgotten old plushes of the band members simply toppled on the floor.

Not to mention how there was some broken S.T.A.F.F bots in the room as well. They were supposed to be taken to maintenance to be repaired, but management simply forgot about it, as well as maintenance as these broken machinery, were covered in stickers and deactivated.As there was nothing that could be done to reactivate these things, as maintenance simply forgot about them as they were in this room for an unknown amount of time.As there is the logo for the pizzaplex on one piece of the wall, with a cartoon version of face face on it with the words around that face, simply looking at nothing.

The sounds of footsteps with jingling bells moved into the room heading to somewhere that is different.As there were the pictures that were taken earlier in the day simply kept hidden not to raise any suspicion. As there was many items in that room as well but now that was not the point, it seemed a bit unfair that the rooms of the bands were kept in great condition, except for Monty's at the moment, as there was a completely different issue happening with the bass player.

But that was not what was important as at a clear section of a wall the photos that had the images of Gregory and only of that child being hanged up on the wall, as there was another image of him with another group of children but that cannot be allowed not at all really.After a while the image of the child was taken out of that photo with the other group of children, and being placed on the wall with many other pictures, containing only that child's image.

As its pretty clear that the daycare attendant always seem to care about this child alone after hanging those images on that wall creating so strange objective admiration both Sundrop and Moondrop looked at this strange collaboration of pictures in images that was created on the wall.As the rest of the photo where the image of the child was taken out, was crumpled up and threw it away into a garbage can.As there seem to be time before patrol still started as thoughts began to wander off without even realizing it.

("Oh isn't Starshine adorable. But also silly because he is too worried about those other children. Just such a silly child he is. Doesn't he understand that I'm trying to help and care for him and you are trying to help and care for him as well. Such a silly little child.")

("Very silly indeed. Nightlight is just confused. That's all he doesn't understand it but he will soon. He is simply adorable and perfect.")

After a long time as the gigantic establishment had no more customers inside of it as music played in an endless loop as the band was also in their rooms at Rockstar Row doing what they usually do before it becomes opening hours again.As there are patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the gigantic establishment as the security officer is moving around as well.But that one of the hallways areas leading to and unknown location within the gigantic establishment there was a door there with a sign saying:S.T.A.F.F only on it.A white rabbit, appeared out of nowhere with blood red eyes as the silhouette of the rabbit seem to be different. It was green as there were purple eyes illuminating from it.

As the security officer, Vanessa was patrolling around the gigantic establishment.As soon it will be time for patrols so that the daycare attendant can move around a gigantic establishment, then head back to the daycare when the lights come on both Sundrop and Moondrop didn't seem to mind as soon as patrols are over. It will be time to head back.To the Superstar daycare so that the annihilation of this strange artwork can be continued much later, as that is the next best thing to when the child comes back here very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 482 30
Jill Roselle Willis had just gotten over the horrors of Willy's Wonderland and moved to Hurricane City to start over. When she gets a new job at Fred...
25.5K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...
38.9K 1.3K 14
Mother had decided that taking you to her work place would hopefully tire out your hyper energy or at least calm your short temper. But when you retu...