𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 | 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉�...

By EscapeIntoOblivion

Rhythm | Daisy Jones & The Six The rise and fall of Daisy Jones & The Six was a whirlwind, and Bonnie Timberl... More

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟎𝟎 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟎𝟏 | 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝟎𝟐 | 𝐃𝐞𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐬
𝟎𝟑 | 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟎𝟒 | 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝟎𝟓 | 𝐕𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐬𝐨
𝟎𝟔 | 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟎𝟕 | 𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝟎𝟖 | 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝟎𝟗 | 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟏𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐠
𝟏𝟏 | 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟐 | 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟑 | 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟒 | 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟓 | 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟔 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦
𝟏𝟕 | 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐭
𝟏𝟖 | 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝟏𝟗 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟎 | 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟐𝟏 | 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟐𝟐 | 𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦
𝟐𝟑 | 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭
𝟐𝟒 | 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫
𝟐𝟓 | 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕 | 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬
𝟐𝟗 | 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝟑𝟎 | 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭
𝟑𝟏 | 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟑𝟐 | 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟑𝟑 | 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟑𝟒 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
𝟑𝟓 | 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝟑𝟔 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕 | 𝐔𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐫
𝟑𝟖 | 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
𝟑𝟗 | 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝟒𝟎 | 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝟒𝟏 | 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝟒𝟐 | 𝐈𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝟒𝟑 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝟒𝟓 | 𝐎𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝟒𝟔 | 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐝
𝟒𝟕 | 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟒𝟗 | 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧
𝟓𝟎 | 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝟐𝟔 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬

1.7K 79 4
By EscapeIntoOblivion

Camilla and Billy's housewarming party was what started it all for Daisy Jones & The Six.

Camilla : We had this beautiful house with a beautiful backyard, obviously we had to throw a housewarming party.

Graham : Karen and I showed up early. [Laughs] We were there for about five minutes when Camilla starting grilling me about my feelings for Karen.

Camilla : [Shrugs] I had already gotten Bonnie and Warren to fess up and, clearly, I had an eye for that sort of thing.

Bonnie : Warren and I showed up eventually.

Warren : [Chuckles] It was a party man, you show up when you show up.

Bonnie : We couldn't see any of the others at first, so we went to the bar to get some drinks.

Warren : That's when we saw Daisy heading out back.

Bonnie : I didn't know she was invited and I wanted to go and say hi, so I followed after her.

Warren : I hated to see BonBon go, but my god I loved to watch her leave.

Bonnie : When I got outside, I saw Camilla conspiring with Graham.

Graham : Camilla was on my ass about Karen all night.

Camilla : Chicken.

Bonnie : I kind of gathered what was going on when Camilla looked back at Karen.

Graham : BonBon swooped in to save the day.

Bonnie : I merely greeted our esteemed host and thanked her for throwing a delightful gathering.

Camilla : Chickens look out for their own.

Graham : I mouthed 'Thank you' to Bonnie as she steered Camilla away.

Camilla : Once we had broken away from the others, Bonnie asked me what was up with Karen and Graham.

Bonnie : A good chicken never lays their eggs in one basket.

Camilla : I filled Bonnie in on what I knew. I knew Bonnie wouldn't tell anyone, and if she did, it would be Warren and he wouldn't tell anyone either.

Bonnie : No, I respected the boundaries of girl talk. I don't think I said it to anyone. I actually got sidetracked by Daisy, who appeared to be leaving early.

Camilla : I wasn't going to let Billy's stubbornness get in the way of his success - the entire band's success. So I went after Daisy.

Bonnie : I saw Billy pacing around as if he was the reason Daisy left.

Billy : Obviously Daisy was talented, there was no question about that.

Bonnie : The question was would Billy's massive ego get in the way? Not if I could help it, it wouldn't.

Billy : Bonnie walked over, stood right beside me and crossed her arms.

Bonnie : 'Hello Bonnie.' 'Hello William.' 'Quite the turnout.' 'You could say that.' 'What the fuck do you want?' 'A minute of your fucking time.'

Billy : Charming as always.

Bonnie : I had no solid reason to like Billy, so I chose to be indifferent to him rather than to dislike him. You can't be in a band with someone you don't like, things never work out that way.

Eddie : [Laughs] Well, shit.

Billy : I had nothing better to do, so I heard her out.

Bonnie : I asked him why he let me into the band, he said I was a great musician. I asked him if he hesitated at first, he said yes.

Billy : It was a pretty big decision, I mean, we barely knew Bonnie at all at the time.

Bonnie : My point was, he let me into the band without knowing me at all. Billy spent a day in the studio with Daisy and she was clearly an incredible singer-songwriter. If he could make room for me, why not Daisy?

Billy : We already had a singer-songwriter. Me.

Bonnie : There were three people in the band who could've played rhythm guitar when I joined.

Billy : Bonnie made a pretty solid case, I'll give her that. That wasn't exactly the issue, though.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] Of course, you can't change a man's ego.

Billy : When I stopped responding, Bonnie called me a chicken and walked away.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] If you can't change an ego, you might as well challenge it.

Camilla : Thankfully, I convinced Daisy to stay.

Daisy : If it wasn't for Camilla, I would've left and never looked back.

Warren : By the time I found Bonnie, the power had just cut out.

Camilla : Thanks to my mom, we were fully stocked with supplies.

Eddie : I helped distribute the candles while everyone else ran around like headless chickens.

Bonnie : You know what, it was a pretty crazy night but if it wasn't for that night, we wouldn't have become Daisy Jones & The Six.

Graham : As soon as Karen started playing the piano, we all knew what was up.

Camilla : Bonnie started singing, Eddie picked up a guitar and next thing you know, everyone was clapping along.

Eddie : Obviously when Daisy started singing, Billy had to start singing too.

Warren : It was nice, you know? It was just like the good old days.

Karen : It was like we were able to share a part of our bond as a band with Daisy.

Billy : I made the decision to try. I was no chicken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 125 28
a story about the romances, struggles, and tragedies of the rock and roll music scene through the lens of a band known as daisy jones & the six and a...
518 39 41
THISIS THE OLD, ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE STORY! I left it up because the new version has significant differences, and I know I always hate it when I l...
115K 3.7K 28
"Ten months sober, I must admit Just because you're clean, don't mean you don't miss it." Jesse Lynn lived by the words "Sex...
45.2K 1.1K 38
All her life Aislinn has been known as the Dunne's youngest. After her brothers form a band with their friends and follow their dreams. Aislinn decid...