๐‘๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ | ๐ƒ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐‰๏ฟฝ...

By EscapeIntoOblivion

Rhythm | Daisy Jones & The Six The rise and fall of Daisy Jones & The Six was a whirlwind, and Bonnie Timberl... More

๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ | ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฎ๐จ๐ฌ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐‹๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐ƒ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐๐ข๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‚๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐‘๐š๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐‘๐ก๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ž๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– | ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— | ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ | ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | ๐†๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ | ๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ | ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ | ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ | ๐“๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” | ๐‚๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• | ๐”๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– | ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— | ๐’๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ | ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | ๐‡๐ž๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ | ๐ˆ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ | ๐ˆ๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ | ๐Ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” | ๐๐ซ๐ž๐จ๐œ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• | ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– | ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— | ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ | ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‘๐ข๐ง๐ 

2.1K 92 5
By EscapeIntoOblivion

The Six were put on the bill for the Diamond Head Festival in Hawaii, which would be their first performance since their break.

Graham : Yeah, man, we had been dying to get back out there since everything happened.

Eddie : We were booked on for the middle of the day, but hey, [smiles] at least we were invited.

Bonnie : Yeah, Eddie wasn't thrilled about the time we were booked on for, but I for one could not wait to get back on stage.

Karen : I don't think any of us sat still the whole ride there.

Graham : Once we arrived in Oahu, it started to hit us. We were actually about to perform for a live audience for the first time in, well, a while.

Bonnie : Oh yeah, everyone was shitting bricks once we got there. Nothing a little pre-show drink wouldn't help.

Billy : It was my first time being in that kind of scene since I [pauses] changed my ways. It was hard, you know?

Warren : We huddled as we always did before shows.

Bonnie : None of us seemed to question that Karen and I weren't even from Pittsburgh, but hey, a ritual's a ritual.

Warren : We all briefly greeted Daisy as we were going on stage and she seemed pretty chill about the whole thing.

Billy : Before we went on, I told Daisy that she'd come on for the fourth song and that I'd introduce her.

Daisy : I'm not exactly a patient person.

Graham : Daisy came on as soon as we finished Flip The Switch.

Eddie : [Laughs] Billy was not impressed, to say the least.

Karen : I think we were all a little confused, but it wasn't the biggest deal. We just played Look At Us Now next.

Warren : It was incredible, man. The crowd loved it.

Graham : We were all just feeling it, you know?

Bonnie : Graham and I even had a little riff-off towards the end of the song.

Eddie : Just after we finished playing, Daisy decided she wasn't going anywhere.

Billy : Daisy was supposed to walk off after the song, but she stayed for Look Me In The Eye.

Daisy : [Shrugs] The crowd didn't want me to leave.

Graham : We performed Look Me In The Eye with Daisy and, I mean, I think it went great.

Bonnie : I mean, why not? I liked Daisy's stage presence, she always had a unique way of connecting with the audience.

Karen : The dynamic was different with Daisy, and I mean that in the best way.

Warren : We were all so high on adrenaline after that show, man.

Bonnie : Let's be honest with ourselves here, we were probably high on other things too.

Eddie : We all missed performing so much, it just felt great to get back out there.

Billy : I mean, yeah, it wasn't ideal, but the crowd loved us. All of us.

Daisy : Then there was the interview.

Bonnie : Oh god, [laughs] that interview was shocking.

Graham : [Sighs] We were after performing for the first time in ages, we were tired, hungry, thirsty and hot, it was like a million degrees out there. We were not in shape for an interview.

Karen : Billy completely discredited Daisy during that interview and he kept cutting her off and everything.

Eddie : Grade-A asshole.

Daisy : Motherfucker.

Bonnie : I was caught off guard when the interviewer asked me about the ring on my finger.

Eddie : [Laughs] Oh, for fuck sake.

Graham : We all looked between Bonnie and Warren. [Chuckles] I mean it was just something they would do, isn't it?

Karen : I wouldn't have been shocked if Bonnie and Warren had eloped and forgotten to mention it.

Eddie : Bonnie played it off pretty cool by saying she didn't remember being proposed to.

Warren : Don't look at me like that.

Karen : We weren't used to being asked questions, they were usually directed at Billy.

Bonnie : To clarify, it was not a ring ring. I just liked that ring and it wouldn't fit on any other finger. [Chuckles] I never made the mistake of wearing it again.

Camilla : I remember watching the interview back with Billy. [Shakes head] I was waiting patiently. We all knew it was going to happen eventually.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.1K 38
All her life Aislinn has been known as the Dunne's youngest. After her brothers form a band with their friends and follow their dreams. Aislinn decid...
3.8K 273 22
๏ฝกหšโ€ ยท๊•ค Aurora, you're my morning sun. ๏ฝกหšโ€ ยท๊•ค ๏ฝกหšโ€ ยท๊•ค Graham: before the band... well before the band, Jenn and I had been friends for years. And I mea...
479 33 8
๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง, the girl who found herself falling into the position of being the backup vocalist in the band...
13.3K 241 20
Brooklyn Baby/Eddie Roundtree "Well, my boyfriend's in a band He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed" "They say I'm too young to love you They say I'...