Unhealthy obsession

By Andyfranclark

From the moment they met Gregory they knew that he is meant to be theirs as they loved being with him. As the... More

Chapter 1 A new friend
Chapter 2 Naps
Chapter 3 Ice cream 
Chapter 4 Nightmare
Chapter 5 The heartbeat 
Chapter 6 A present 
Chapter 7 Sick day 
Chapter 8 New flavours pt.1
Chapter 9 New flavors pt.2 
Chapter 11 Starshine 
Chapter 12 Nightlight 
Chapter 13 A rival 
Chapter 14 A glitch in the systems
Chapter 15 Corrupted 
Chapter 16 Acting strange 
Chapter 17 Pictures 
Chapter 18 A imaginary friend
Chapter 19 Scheduled birthday party 
Chapter 20 The plan
Chapter 21 Amends
Chapter 22 Five days until the party
Chapter 23 Cocoon 
Chapter 24 Odd vision
Chapter 25  The countdown
Chapter 26 Preparations 
Chapter 27 A another night, another headache 
Chapter 28 The comfort plush 
Chapter 29 The voices 
Chapter 30 The party fail 
Chapter 31 Early wake up
Chapter 32 Another one 
Chapter 33 Lockdown 
Chapter 34 Avoid detection 
Chapter 35 Emergency exits 
Chapter 36 A special upgrade 
Chapter 37 Lost and found 
Chapter 38 Tunnel vision
Chapter 39 Hostage situation 
Chapter 40 Home, sweet, Home?
Chapter 41 Unexpected allies 
Chapter 42 Rescuing the wolf 
Chapter 43 Rock a bye 
Chapter 44 The fall of a white rabbit 
Chapter 45 Good morning pt.1
Chapter 46 Good morning pt.2

Chapter 10 The second gift 

290 9 0
By Andyfranclark

After that little fiasco with the drinks, it was safe to say that things needed to be taken easy for a while till it was resolved, but management still decided on keeping those drinks there in the Superstar daycare as usual, after resolving is also finished the drinks didn't change at all, but there were some safety precautions in the drink dispensers but those precautions will only last for a while.Gregory decided to head to the daycare directly because he wanted to just unwind for a bit. There was an accident that happened in his home.

He didn't want to talk about it, but he was grateful to be in his favourite place ever holding his plushy very close to him. As the music played in endless loop he felt so much more better here. Honestly, this place felt more like a home then his actual house.

Gregory was moving around the ball pit as all of the other kids were doing their own things like playing, hide and seek and tag and many other games. Including how some of the children were playing in the playhouse, while others were knocking down the softball cylinders as many other children were playing in the jungle gym area. Including how other children are playing in the ball pit as well as some was sitting on the kids, size chairs, and talking with the tables as well.

As another group of children were playing with the giant, Freddy plushy, leaning on the jungle gym area.Gregory continued on moving as he really wanted to spend time unwinding and relaxing because he really needed it after that little argument with his family it was for the best that he needed a place to unwind.

He can't wait to just spend time with his friend and when it was time for naps, he couldn't wait to relax with his other friend as well.Gregory is just so stressed he can't wait to just relax and unwind to play some games then for some naps.He started getting lost within his own thoughts again as he walked in the ball pit.

(" I never had such a hard day at my house. I can't wait to just relax for today. I honestly can't wait to just relax for today. I needed this. Also, I have never seen my parents get into such a nasty argument. But now is not the time for that now is the time to just relax and unwind.")

Gregory continue moving around the ball pit as he was simply having some time to relax, he felt his body becoming loose as he continued moving throughout the multicoloured plastic balls.He continued moving until he was then picked up as sounds of jingling bells, caught his attention.Gregory knew where those sounds came from as he was then moved out of the ball pit and placed on the soft squishy padding.He had looked to see Sundrop there happy to see him as he seems to be very excited as Moondrop is also excited as he was feeling a lot more happier within the backseat of their shared mind.

Gregory is happy to see one of his friends as he can't wait until it's time for naps as he was feeling a little bit better than he was before in the day.He honestly, so much better than it was today in the morning as a voice brought him out, of his thoughts, catching his attention.

"Is everything alright? I detect some levels of anxiety and uneasiness."

("Is he alright?! Because he seems a little bit uneasy, and not to mention having a lot of anxiety as well.")

"Oh I'm fine. I just had a nasty disagreement with my family that's all. Sometimes my family gets into this nothing that can be done."

This took Sundrop by surprise seeing how the child expression looked extremely uncomfortable, as well as stressed. He did not like that at all no child should ever have to do that.Moondrop didn't like it either as he also told uneasy, seeing the child like this no child should have to experience something like this as he was expressing his feelings within the backseat of their shared mind.Gregory simply wanted to forget about this, and move on, as he decided to do some colouring to take this uneasiness away as there was some images to be colours in the white pieces of paper, as there were some colouring pencils.

This image had the cartoon version of the band there in space uniforms attacking aliens on a distant planet.He started to colouring in the drawing, as it did, help him to feel so much better than he felt as he continued colouring in the image.But Sundrop did in colour as he simply looked at the child their colouring as he felt Moondrop sharing the exact same feelings as well feeling his distress within the backseat of their shared mind simply wasn't right for a child youngest him to have such an awful family. Why couldn't he and his brother keep him close and safe away from anyone that could hurt him. Including getting rid of that awful family without any trace. After a while, those thoughts had stopped dead in the tracks of the the train within the shared mind.

How did he and his brother think that killing those people it wasn't right, including kidnapping a child it wasn't correct. Why were those thoughts plaguing Sundrop he couldn't understand why he was having such toxic thoughts as he could feel Moondrop with the exact same feelings, as he to feels, ashamed of having those toxic thoughts within the backseat of their shared mind. After a while time has passed on as everything was going fine. But those thoughts did not stop it continue to grew.

Those thoughts of kidnapping that child and getting rid of his family kept on coming very strong as well as the thought of getting rid of anyone who want to see the family being handled with blood. Those thoughts continue to grew very strongly.But after Gregory had finished filling in the colours in the drawing it was very amazing as the drawing looked even better now that had colour in it he is very proud of his work of filling in the drawing with color, and he felt much better than he did during the beginning of the day.

Then after some time has passed again, sounds of jingling bells, caught his attention, causing him to stop filling in the colours of the other drawing.Gregory had turned around to see his friends fidgeting around as the bells continue to make sounds he can't wait to spend more time with him and he couldn't wait when it's time for naps as then he can spend time with his other friend.He wanted to say some thing, but he was caught off as a voice spoke to him, as there was also apparently a gift box as well.

" There is some thing that I and my brother wanted to give you to help you feel better. It's a very special gift that me and my brother found. So treated well."

("Very special indeed. Just for this child. This gift is difficult to fine. So it should be treated with the utmost care.")

"Ok I'll take good care of whatever is in this gift box. I promise to take very good care of it."

Gregory open the gift box as confetti came out of it as lying on the soft squishy padding is the cobalt blue, wrapping, as well as the lid to the gift box with the confetti as well.He looked inside the gift box as he saw a watch that is shaped like a star, but it didn't seem to be a regular watch at all.Gregory then realize that it was a Fazwatch he heard of these, including how they were other children, and some employees wearing these he couldn't believe he had one all of his own.He then grab the Fazwatch and placed it on as he enjoyed it a lot as he decided to start a conversation with his friend, so that when it becomes time for naps, he can talk to his other friend.As the conversation kept on going. There was a strange silhouette, watching everything, as the silhouette was not detected by the security cameras.

The security cameras only showed static where the silhouette is.The silhouette had the appearance of a rabbit in the way, as it left, the only thing that was noticeable about the silhouette with the blood red eyes. The silhouette, then left, heading to a hide out above the attraction of Fazerblast that nobody knows that exist.

As the silhouette reached the entrance to the secret hideout heading above Fazerblast as security cameras couldn't see the strange figure as they appear to be glitching out only seeing static.The silhouette, then was at the secret hideout that is above Fazerblast as the silhouette looked at all of the people playing in Fazerblast before getting distracted by an important message.Inside of the secret hideout above Fazerblast there was a remote on a desk table. Including a name on one of the walls there as the name also came with a cartoon image of a rabbit as the name spelled out:Vanny as a silhouette, was getting a message from the boss, but there was no voice, at least not that anyone else could hear the voice was coming from inside of the silhouettes head.

As the silhouette responded to the voice. As there was one thing that the secret hideout had as well there were no security cameras, as well as the silhouette, was talking to the boss with him in the mind. The silhouette responded to the voice. Listening very carefully.

"̷̲̇̄Ỵ̸͐͘ĕ̸͉̟͙̓̏s̶̞̹̺͑̾͌,̴̠̾Ỉ̴̢̝͕̍́ ̵̖͈̆̔h̶͖͍̃e̴̠̍̐̃á̶̦̐̑r̵̟̣̝̅̑ ̴̦͂͌y̴̧̱̰̎̾̐ǫ̵̯̲̎ụ̷͔͝.̷̟͖̌ ̸̢̈́͛̐I̴̛͎͌ ̵̨̅k̵̻͇̈͘ͅǹ̴̙̯o̸̘͝ẅ̸̮͉͋̊...̵̡͚̫̆͌͋N̵̰̱̚ỏ̶̼.̸̬̀̏̚ͅ ̵̻̬̥̉̑T̴̮̱͆̀ͅȟ̵̦̂͆e̶̫̰̎̔r̸̼̱̀̎̿e̷̅̓ͅ'̶̢̪̣̈́̀s̸̖͓̉ ̶̮̮͓̀n̵̞̕o̶͔͛̑ ̷̞̭̂m̴̡̻̾i̴̻̲̠͛s̸̭͊͒͘ͅc̷̪͕͒̓o̸͈͔̱̿̒̕m̸̖̬̼͑̚m̸̭̺͚̀͊̑u̵̹̿n̴̩̓͘͠ị̵͇͉͐̈c̷̥͓̋͊̚ȧ̶̟͇͐t̷͕̏͆i̵̡͍̓͂̈o̶͓̦͆n̶͈̅̐̄...̵̰̯͉͋͒ ̴͕̓Î̶̧̻̱̏ ̵͚̤̱̔͘u̴̘̣͍̎ṇ̶͎͕̆̈́d̷̙͊e̶̛̛̤̬͌r̴̨̔͑͝s̵̤̎̎ť̵̻̘a̴̦͋n̴̳̳̾̈́͝ḋ̸̺̞̥...̴̢̹͚̀̽Y̴̟̹͖̑ē̸̮͕̯s̷̟̟̹̊̌͠,̵̰͂̕ͅ ̶̪̙̄İ̶̯̦̔ ̶͈͈͌̈́͝h̶͈̼̰͊a̶̲̣͗v̵̳̇̐́e̷̱͋̕ ̴̤̄̋ḭ̴̻̮͘t̸͙̏.̸̡̤̐ ̵̡̺̈́̈I̸͓͚̟͗̆ ̸̖̖̔̋͘m̶͙͛͑a̵̤̞͐̎̀d̷͖̠͗̎̔e̴̖̤̫̓̑͘ ̷̡̗̭̍i̵͓̘͈͂̎̚t̵̠͓̐̽͝ ̷̟͙̩̍̓̊m̴͙̤͐̋̏y̸̡͙͓͊s̸̬̈́͛̚e̷̮̟̯̽͋l̷̮̔f̴̺̺̔̃̈́.̵͙͓̳̉ ̵͖̟͂̽Ỉ̵̛͕̃ ̸̫̘̃̚ͅt̵̼̙͋ḧ̸̦̠i̷̦̟͙͆͋n̶̫̈́͝ͅk̴̲̦̎̐̾ ̷̙̭̰̀y̴̛̱̮͔͆̆o̵̧͚̒̾ų̶̡͙̍̈́ ̶͓͉̯̾w̶̢̛̘̌͜o̶͇̿̐u̶͐͝ͅͅl̸͗͜d̵̨̀͛ ̷̣̰͕͋l̴̤͍̈́̏͘î̷̙́k̷͇͝e̴̤͆͝ ̸̻̎̓i̶̧͋̏̈ṫ̷̮̼͓̾̒...̵͐͜Ǹ̵̛̤͇͋ö̶̘́,̴̼͌͛ ̶̨͙̀́̕ǹ̷͓́̚ó̸͓̮̻̽̚ ̴̟̿̂̆o̶̰̤̾̋̋n̵̤̮̑̔e̷̤̟̍ ̴̨̞̦̒̾s̵͍̺͕̚ů̶̧͖̟̈͒s̷̛̻̖̑̐p̷̪̓̂͐è̷̠̖̈̒c̶̯͊̀͊t̷͔͚̋s̸̲̜̈̉ ̷̨̣̾͛ͅa̵͛̒ͅn̶͓̈́y̵̞͎͌̒͆t̸̛̳̕h̸͕̆̀ḯ̶̬̪̑n̶͇͖̼̈́̆͝ḡ̵͖͍̟͆...̷̟̭̈̿ ̷̩̚͘D̸̗͑̌͂ỏ̶̠̭̼̃̓n̸̢̾'̴̡͛͝ͅẗ̵̙́ ̶͉̱̥́̓̏w̶̳̗̘̒͆̕ö̵̻͌r̵̺͎̅r̵̰̂̆̋ͅy̶̦̝̹̑̀̇ ̸̨͛Ḭ̶̡̡̽'̷͙̆̓̓l̷̨͖̋ͅl̴̙͝͝ ̵͍͇͌̀̕b̶͕͐͗e̴̖̎ ̶͈͙̑͗͝ͅr̴͓̣̀̒̈́e̵̡̲̐̉̒a̵͍͌̉d̸̗͐y̶̧̨̩̌,̷̲̚͠ ̷̹̯͛ä̴̯̜̮́͘ņ̷̲̟̍͊d̸̤͎͛ ̶̼͕̓̂I̷̫̓̓̌ ̴͉̍ẃ̶̨̹̳͛o̴͓͉͙͊n̴̯̼̪̈'̶̠̅̾͊͜t̸̩̖͒̉ ̸̭̝̕͘l̸͍̆͝ė̵̡̗̖̊̚t̵̯̻̂̏ ̴̬̲̼͊͒̓y̴̟͙͑̅ò̵͚u̵͚͒ ̸̦̈d̸̫̘͚̐ȏ̸̤ẃ̷̻̪͕͂̕n̴̩̹̩͗.̶̙̯̾ ̴̳̓͠I̶̮̼͑̆͜t̶̲͋̄ ̴͖̱̂́ẅ̵̫̞͙̓̕ï̸̮͉͐̎l̶̰̣̀͜l̷͖̎̋ ̵̼̀͊͛b̴̯͚̣͛̿e̸͕̼̺͆̿̌ ̵̧̱̳̅̈́͠f̸̗̰̎͝u̸͈͝n̶̦̱͛.̸̰̟́"̷̡̱̀̇

Whatever the silhouette is talking to, it appear to be very pleased as it was very clear that there will be a very strange event happening. As it will be coming very soon.At Freddy Fazbear mega pizzaplex and nobody will see it coming before it is too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 893 22
[Security Breach Fan-fiction] You've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex for a month as a mechanic for the arcade and still haven't met a...
640 30 9
It's been a couple months since the events of what happened at the Mega Pizzaplex. Gregory freed Vanessa and she adopted him. Vanessa kept her job du...
25.4K 242 50
Disappearances have been happening in the area around Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. At first, Gregory thought nothing of it, but things change whe...
535 16 13
When Gregory is discovered by prying eyes, in an attempt to escape, he hides in Funtime Freddy - probably the most friendly-looking of the animatroni...