The Day Runts Took Over(Male...

Od Alpha_HodgyBeats

(The story I mentioned [and possibly long awaited by some] is finally coming around) "You're too weak to be a... Viac

A/n
Welcome to the Academy!
Meeting the Albino
Wake Up to Reality
Hanging Out
The More You Know
The Breaking Point
Untitled 63
The Next Day
Bite Me!
The Troublemakers
I got a new stick!
AU79
RUN
HATE is a Weak Word
A New Leaf
No Russian
Pier 69(Lemon)
RUNNING OUT OF TIME
Ah Shit, Here We Go Again.
Back Where it Began
SORRY NOT SORRY
WHAT A DAY
WOLF(Lemon)
Back Into the Warzone
Brutal Testing
Flashback

SANDWICHES

299 7 11
Od Alpha_HodgyBeats

First Person: (Y/N)'s POV

"Alpha, I don't think it's gonna fit."

"The hell do you mean it won't fit, it should."

"Well, it's not my fault it's too big, and where it needs to go is too tight."

"We've been attempting to get this damn header in for 30 minutes and we've made no forward progress. Normally I would have this done by now." We shouldn't be struggling this much with getting this in.

I might not have the best hands-on knowledge when it comes down to cars, but I know damn well we shouldn't be struggling with something this simple.

"This is one reason why I hate fucking with VQs. There's always some bullshit going on in this tiny ass engine bay. And we still have to do the other side!" She slammed her head on the fender

"Ow." I walk around and lift her head up and kiss her forehead and pull her into a hug.

"Hey, it's ok. You've done harder stuff before, you just gotta remain determined and keep it pushing." She sighs, melting into my arms.

"Babe, we've "kept it pushing" for half an hour. I'm glad you still have confidence in us, but unless we do what the customer didn't want us to do, we're not getting these headers in easily." She's got a point.

"Well, fuck the customer, if they want these headers in, we gotta drop the engine, weather they like it or not. Besides, how are they even gonna know?" She looks up at me and smiles and nods 'That's my girl.'

*Time skip*

"Aaaaand another satisfied customer. Here's your half." Alpha hands me $500. It not like I haven't seen this much money before, but knowing that I earned it and its not just some hand out from my stuckup parents just makes it soooo much better.

"So, do you want to head to the store with me?" She pulls me into a soft hug, allowing my head to rest on her chest, the beat of her heart is low-key lulling me to sleep.

"Hey hey, don't fall asleep on me. At least not right now."

"Not my fault you're warm and comfy, but yeah I'll go with you." Alpha lifts my head up and pats my back and walks out a door leading behind her shop.

"Follow me."

I shut the door behind me and follow this short dirt path up to a rundown looking warehouse.

"Uh Alpha, what the hell is this place."

"Take a look inside." She open the door to reveal it to be filled with cars! And a lot of Spoon Hondas here in the front.

"Holy hell, how did you get your hands on all these?" I glide the back of my hand across this pretty blue S2K, the paint is so flawless.

"My dad is a member of the Spoon racing team, so basically I get access to a lot of the tech they use to make the cars, and I just took what I knew and made it preform better, it took tons of trial and error, but I perfected the formula. The blue is my most recent project. Take a look under the hood." Alpha opens the door and pops the hood, when she comes back around and lifts it I'm blown away.

"How much horsepower? 600? 700?" She shakes her head at me and holds a thumbs up.

"1000+, maybe around 1300."

If this was a cartoon, my jaw would be through the floor, so this is what a 1000+ horsepower build looks like in person. It's almost like a dream.

"Well, don't get cold feet now. Let's get a move on." She walked to the driver side and hopped over the door into her seat. I follow her steps, except I open the door first. Not too used to hopping into the car.

Alpha presses the button and about a solid 2 minutes of attempting to crank the car, but finally the F20c growls due to being awoken, the giant turbo spooling up.
We pull out of the warehouse, making our way down the short path and out to the street and puts the pedal down.

After around 10 minutes we arrive at a corner store, Alpha pulls the car around back and we get out.

"Why did you park behind the building instead of infront?" She flips her hood up and puts on a face mask, don't tell me I'm about to be associated with a 2-11.

"You gotta remember that I'm wanted by my parents, so I have to do my best to remain hidden so I'm not found."

Third Person

From across the street, we see a P.I. and a Sargent sitting at table watching the two canids enter the store.

"Now you can't tell me that doesn't look suspicious, putting up your hood and a face mask? I say we check it out." The Sargent say, beginning to walk across the street. The P.I. gets up following, but he has more questions.

'That girl looks familiar. Where have I seen her before, and why does it seem like she's trying to hide her face?'

In the store, Alpha is seen in the back corner, looking at the selection of chips. Right now she's severely struggling to find the bag of chisps that (Y/N) asked for before going to the bathroom. Peeking over the shelf, she witnesses the Sargent and the P.I. entering the store. Her eyes shoot open as she ducks back down before she's seen.

'What the fuck?! Why is there a Sargent and an investigator in here?' She thinks to herself, slightly panicking. She peeks around the shelf to listen in on their convo.

"Hello ma'am, my names Sgt. Mcgillan and this is Dexter, a private investigator. We're here due to seeing a canid boy and girl walk in, putting up her hood and covering most of her face with a face mask. Could you point us to her?" The tigress behind the counter nods her head before pointing to the back corner of the store where Alpha is at, shitting herself.

"I'll stand here and keep watch Sarge." The investigator stands by the door, looking off into the store.

'Well shit, there goes using the rear door, how the hell am I supposed to get out of here.' Alpha quickly scoots over 2 aisles so the Sgt. can't see her. Hearing that he reached her spot. "What the hell? There's nobody over here." Mcgillan looks back at Dexter and points for him to walk along the aisles to see anything. Alpha on the other hand is unaware of this, thinking she is safe for now.

"Mind telling me why you're hiding here lass?" Alpha whips over her shoulder to see the cougar, Dexter, standing behind her. She jumps up and backs into the coolers with Mcgillan and Dexter surrounding her.

"L-look, I don't know what you two want, but leave me out of it. I haven't done anything wrong." Alpha begins plotting an escape plan, depending on their answer.

"Look ma'am, I'm Dexter Shorheed, a private investigator, and this is SGT. Chris Mcgillan. We just wanted to know what you were planning on doing when you walked into this store, equipping a mask and your hood, and why did you park behind the store?" Alpha knew there was only one way out of this, she was gonna have to act fast.

Alpha quickly turns and runs to the right and runs to the back of the store, going for the back door. "Hey! Come back here!" (Y/N) steps out the bathroom at the right time to see Alpha running for the backdoor.

"Hey Alpha, Where are y-" He gets cut off by Alpha grabbing his arm and pulling him along and through the door.

"No time to explain, just move them feet!" She exclaimed, pushing a trashcan in front of the door. She then hops in the car with (Y/N) following behind, he struggles a bit, but he gets it in the end. Alpha pushes the start button, and the car struggles to start again.

"Come ol' girl!" The second the officers bust through the door, the car finally starts. They nail the pedal to the floor and get the hell outta there.

"Fuck! Dispatch, we got a 10-80 on a Blue Honda S2000, suspect is a female canid around 7ft tall with white fur wearing a black hoodie, blue face mask, and black pants, last seen heading north-east on Wyoming Avenue." Dexter just stands there pondering.

'That girl is running with (Y/N) (L/N), somehow she knows him. Why did she run, and why the fuck does she look so familiar?'

"Hey Sarge, ask for a description of that missing Canid girl, Kira Katsukumi."

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.9K 38
Si vis pacem, para bellum. //If you want peace, prepare for war// ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The daughter of the infamous Bruce Banner...
311 10 24
Heads up this story is pretty old and kinda bad so I don't rlly recommend reading😬 Anyway ~~~~ "P-please, just leave m-me alone," I whisper, mentall...
180K 5K 8
*Short Story* It is difficult to stay with the people who look down at you like you are some kind of disease. It hurts when they don't want to acknow...
58.2K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...