Bite Me!

First Person: Alpha's POV

After managing to squeeze past the superintendent, we popped out the front door into the bright ass sun, shielding our eyes.

"Gah, I'm blind!" I squeal, unable to feel my corneas. I can feel (Y/N) attempting to glance at me.

"Geez, why is the sun so damn bright here?" I slowly start to rub my eyes, squinting.

"Because, they chose not to put any trees or buildings in front of the girls dorms, so the minute you walk outside you're facing directly east getting ass blasted by the sun. YOU won't have that issue because the boys dorms face west. Lucky ass." I grumble out, gaining a chuckle from the wolf, he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close.

"Don't worry my fellow friend. You can spend the night at my dorm any day to spare your precious 'virgin eyes'," He says dramatically, holding his arm over his forehead.

"Shut it ya goof," I poke him in his neck causing him to recoil back, making an 'ahhh' noise. I notice a few girls glaring at me, I try to ignore it. Until (Y/N) brings it to my attention, "Alpha, why are they staring at you?" He quietly questions.

I softly unwrap his arm from my waist "Either they're mad about last night, mad about seeing me so close to you, or both. There's no real way to tell, everybody hates me for some reason or the other." I shrug, not caring anymore, I already got somebody who actually cares about me.

(Y/N) POV:

Well damn, Alpha really does have enemies everywhere. How does she have so many when she just stays to herself. There's gotta be something she's not telling. A whole school turned against you because of your DNA and rank, actually now that I think about it, it sounds normal. But still, it just doesn't seem right.

After some small talk, we finally made it to the opposite side of campus. As we approach the boy dorms I look up to see a flash of yellow in a window. I try to gain Alpha's attention, but the character disappeared as quick as they appeared.

'That can't be good, We need to be on lookout,' I think to myself while gazing at Alpha's profile. Her pristine white fur glows, in the sunlight, her eyes reflecting the sun's warm glow, as a cool breeze sweeps through, disheveling her hair revealing white streaks with a touch of red.

"Alpha?," She looks over at me, "Why do you dye your hair black?" She sighs and runs her wrapped hand through her curly hair, taking it out of it's ponytail, allowing it to drop to her waistline.

"Well, I got tired of everyone calling me 'Candy Cane' because the only other color that's in my hair is red. In reality I have partial albinism, because my hair still retains color. It shows every now and then. And because I wanted to blend in with my siblings, they all either have red hair, blue hair, blue and red hair, or black hair. My hair is supposed to be black and red, but you can see that didn't exactly go as planned." She says as we walk into the front door of the dorms.

A zebra behind the desk looks us up and down, "Um, Ms. Katsukumi, you know girls arent allowed in the boys dormitory."

I was about to jump in with an excuse but Alpha beat me to it, "The headmistress asked me to show Mr. (L/N) around the campus and to his dorm to welcome him to the school." The Zebra kinda jumps back upon hearing my name.

"Oh, Mr. (L/N), yes we have a room made just for you, it's at the end of the hall on the third floor. You though Ms. Katsukumi, you can't follow, you know the rules and all." She hands me a key as Alpha pats me on the shoulder. I wonder how she plans to get into my room. I walk over to the steps and begin my ascent.

Alpha's POV:

Fuuuuuuck! Why did he have to be on the third floor! I can't teleport up there, I've never been there. I glance up at the building, counting the windows.

3..4..that one!

I point out (Y/N)'s window on the third floor. Time to see if I can still do this. It's best to approach the side of the dorms that faces the trees, I can use that to my advantage.

Extending my claws, I slam the into the side of the concrete, and they just cut through like butter. I take my shoes off and do the same with my feet, scaling up the side of the building.

'Hehe, I'm spiderman.' slip 'Oh shit'

Thud

I roll over on my side, groaning in pain from the wind being knocked out of me, "oOoOO, my back *coughs up a little blood* not again dude. Fuck I have to do that again." Ok, enough rolling in pain, time to shoot again.

(Y/N) POV:

Ok, here we are, room 320. Let's hope it's cool like Alpha's room.

"Ok, this is pretty cool- tap, tap, tap "What the hell was that?"

*Muffled* "OPEN THE DAMN WINDOW! I CANT HOLD ON," I turn to look out the window to see Alpha hanging on for dear life outside, slowly slipping. I run over to open the window and grab her arms

"What the hell are you doing out here, you tryna get yourself killed?!" With a strong tug, we stumble back, pulling her through the window, I lose my footing on the rug. She ends up landing on top of me.

This is quite the predicament.

(A/N)
Howdy everyone! I'm back and no I haven't lost interest in this book, I just accidentally ran over my phone and didn't get a new one til recently. So now I'm about to hop back in the groove and throw out some new chapters. Thank you for your time.
-Hodgy