No Russian

(Until I can put songs back in the very top they will be at the very beginning of the story)

First Person: Alpha's POV

"What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO!?" It's been 30 minutes, and (Y/N) is running around worried, actually that's an understatement. He's losing his shit. We've been trying to find ways to get his invisibility to turn off, but nothing is working!

Now he's pacing with a blanket wrapped around him so we don't lose him. "Have we tried lousy stinking dogfood?" I look at Bruce and sigh.

"We have indeed, and it didn't work. We need to think of something fast, before (Y/N) loses his sanity." I look over at (Y/N) to see him, or what I'd assume is him curled up in the corner mumbling and crying to himself.

I feel bad for him. He reminds me of when I was younger, learning about my powers, but he has somebody to help him through it. I walk over to him and feel the shape of his body so I don't sit on him and crouch down.

"Hey, it's ok (Y/N). I know what you're going through, and I'm gonna help you by doing whatever I can. I promise."

"How?! We have no leads on what else we can try, we've tried everything! AtthispointIthinkIwillbestucklikethisfortherest-" While he was busy rambling, I located his lips and kissed him, shutting down his entire mental process.

"There, now that you're quiet we can start to think of new methods to try." When I pulled away from the kiss, he started flashing, his physical form appearing and disappearing.

"What the hell is happening? Am I about to explode!?" I sit back slightly shocked from our new discovery.

"Well, do you feel like you're going to explode?" Bruce quizzes, hopping behind the couch. I put up a hand and give a look like 'why are you behind the couch?' Bruce just swipes his paw through the air.

"Whatever, anyway, no you're not going to explode. But whatever you exerted when I kissed you triggered your ability to go visible, but not enough for you to maintain that form, so now it's in limbo." I stand up and fix my shirt, making sure to keep my tail down. (Y/N) jumps up and grabs my shoulders, making me stiffen.

"Alpha, I need you to kiss me again! If it worked the first time it's bound to work again, right?!" Hmm, he has a point, it could work, but I doubt it was exactly my kiss that did it. It must've been either the dopamine rush, embarrassment, or shock that caused it.

"Sounds good. But I'm not gonna." I take his hands off my shoulders and walk towards the bathroom.

(Y/N)'s POV

WHAT!? WHAT DOES SHE MEAN "bUt I'm NoT gOnNa." I NEED THIS! I-I NEED HER!

"Wh-Wh-Wh-What do you mean you're not going to!? I need you to so you can help me! Please don't do this! I don't wanna live a flickering life!" She closed the door. I thought she said she would help me. Did-did she lie to me?

"Hey man, I wouldn't worry too much. She wouldn't say she'd help you and not follow her word. Let me know the results, I gotta head to class. Good luck bro." Bruce pats me on the shoulder then walks out of the front door.

Alpha's POV

Alright now that he believes I'm not going to help him, I can test what triggered his invisibility. I take a deep breath before teleporting behind (Y/N). I tap his shoulder causing him to turn around and look up, sadness evident on his features. Before he could comprehend what I did, I pulled him into a long passionate kiss, reading his feelings.

He feels excitement, so it was the dopamine rush that almost disabled it. I open my eyes during the kiss to see a flustered (Y/N) infront of me. I pull back from the kiss, slightly blushing, "Well, we know what fixed it. A huge amount of dopamine from your excitement. So your invisibility appears to be affected heavily by your emotions, at least until you learn to channel it properly."

(Y/N) just stands there with a surprised expression, mouth agape. "God, you are a great kisser." I feel my face start to burn red hot.

"W-Well, those were actually my first kisses so I'm sure it couldn't have been that goo-Mmph!" (Y/N) pulls me into another kiss, deepening it, it becoming more passionate.

'Holy fuck, this feels so good. I think I'm in love with this wolf.'

We separate from the kiss slightly panting from the intense make out session, holding each other close. "So, what does this make us?" (Y/N) questions, holding me tight to his body.

"I don't care, just know I want you and nothing else." He smirks at me

"That's more than enough in my eyes."

Holy hell, 1k reads! Thank you all so much, and sorry for this short chapter but imma need input here. Time to vote on the next chapter!🎉

Lemon

Or

No Lemon

If no votes I'll run it through the higher-ups until then fellow sinners
                        - Hodgy