SORRY NOT SORRY

Third Person

(Quick PSA: Alpha is black, she just has partial albinism, I am also black. So take the verse I pasted and don't flip.)

Alpha is sitting in the backseat of her parents car staring out the window rapping her song sorry not sorry out loud unintentionally, while the beat plays from the car's radio.

"My personal space, y'all don't need to to be a part I'm sorry I don't wanna link and small talk over dinner I don't even drink, can't guilt trip me, I'm ice cold, roller rink Nigga-nigga-nigga, read the room Don't assume niggas is cool Stay in your pocket, this is pool Blah, blah, blah, blah 'bout trauma You ain't special, everybody got problems, uh" her parents look back at their daughter, listing to her rap, the would've never guessed her rap skills had improved this much over the years.

"Sorry I'm not empathetic Sorry you think I'm pathetic Sorry I don't wanna bro down Sorry I don't know your pronouns I don't mean no disrespect But, damn, we just met, calm the fuck down Oh, I'm out of touch and I'm a jerk? A bank account could never match my worth (That nigga gettin' money, he a dick now)," once they realize Alpha's not just talking about random people, she's talking about them and whoever else she encountered in life.

"Kira, we're home." Alpha pauses her song and gazes out of the window at the house where she was raised all those years ago.

" Alpha pauses her song and gazes out of the window at the house where she was raised all those years ago

"Ugh, great. Right back where I wanted to be. Back at the place where I escaped those 9 years ago." Her parents come around to help her out of the car but she pushes them away.

"Oi, piss off. I've been doing this by myself for the past 9 years, I can do it now." Alpha climbs out of the car and shuts the door with some force and walks to the door behind her parents. She stops and looks down the driveway from where they came.

Her parents stop and look back at her, "Kira, what are you doing?" Little do they know their daughter was heavily contemplating if she wanted to make a run for it. She fully turns her body towards the driveway and clutches her pants leg. "Kira, don't you do it."

She doesn't answer, she just keeps staring down the driveway. She's squeezing her hand so hard her palms begin to bleed through her wraps. Her dad comes up and rests his hand on her shoulder, "Kira come on in, your hands are bleeding,"

Alpha growls and yells out, "FUCK!" She swings at a nearby tree, blowing a large chunk out of it, leaving her fist bruised, bleeding, and possibly broken. Again.

Seeing this shocked her parents, they both rush to get Alpha into the house and set her on the couch, "Honey, go get the med kit, I'll check to make sure her hand isn't shattered." Her dad jogs off to go get the med kit.

Alpha snatches her hand away from her mom, "Kira, stop it. I need to look at your hand."

"Stop calling me Kira, my name is Alpha, and my hand is fine!" Her mother takes Alpha's hand back causing a wave of pain to shoot through Alpha's arm, but she doesn't show it.