WHAT A DAY

First Person: Alpha's POV

Today has presented me with mixed vibes, but in the end. IT WAS AMAZING! Me and my bro have been doing crazy fun shit all day! Now we're here on the beach relaxing in the moonlight, "Bro, today was amazing. I've had so much fun with you. I- I low-key don't regret being brought back."

Third person POV

"I know sis. I've enjoyed hanging with you. Too bad it's not real though." Alpha sits up and looks at Jake.

"Wait wha-" Jake begins to melt away as the world begins to crumble around her as she falls through the ground.

"Y͘͠o̧u mu͜҉s͢͏t ͢͡b̵̧e͏̵ ͜͜f͘u̶̸ck̕ing͠ ̢̀k̵͡i͜͞dd̡̧įng͜ m̸̷e." The demon Alpha appears.

"What do you w-" The demon socks the shit out of Alpha, making her fall to her knees. She hits her again, making her lay on her side and kicks her in the ribs.

"You know we're not supposed to be here. Yet your stupid ass is allowing H͏͟I͏̸̸̨̛͝M͏̨̛ to keep you here!?" Alpha weakly struggles to get up before getting kicked in the jaw, getting sent back and spitting out blood.

"H-He's our brother. W-Why would we not stay for a little? We want h-him to be happy." She kicks Alpha in the snout, breaking her nose, she holds her face in pain

"Shut up you slut. When you wake up, you're leaving that house with or without their blood on your hands." Kira looks at her hands to see them not only smeared in her blood but her parents along with her other siblings as Jake just sits there shocked at his sisters actions.

"K-Kira, what did you do?"

Kira jolts awake, falling off of the sofa in her panic. She bangs her head on the floor, "Shit! Alpha, are you okay?!" Jake gets off the sofa and goes to aid his sister.

"Yep. Yep, never better. Nothing a little 7up can't fix." She sits up rubbing the back of her head, feeling a small bump forming.

"The hell were you dreaming about that made you fall off the couch?"

First Person: Alpha's POV

"Nothing too crazy. Just that bitch of a demon in my head fucking with me. All I know is (Y/N) would be chuckling at my reaction." Thinking of (Y/N) made a smile come to my face. I open my eyes to see Jake smirking at me.

"Who's (Y/N)? Does my baby sister have a boyfriend?~" Of course he'd tease me about that. I can feel my face turning red.

"Y-Yeah, he is." Jake's teasing face vanishes.

"Wait, really? You got a boyfriend? I'm so proud of you sis, when did y'all meet?" His response makes me smile, I'm glad he's supportive of my relationship.

"We met a few days ago at school. He was a new student and when he introduced himself, he peaked my interest, he sat by me at lunch, we talked and hit it off." Jake was smiling brightly at me.

"I'm glad you have someone that treats you nicely. Just know if he turns on you, let me know and he'll end up worse than Bruce." Hearing him say that made me recall when he took Bruce's arm. I still think that was a little much, but when Jake's angry, even I'm scared of him.

"Besides that, when will I get to meet him?" I shrug at Jake and pull out my phone texting (Y/N).

"I don't know, he's probably in class right now. I'll ask him if he could drop in."

(Y/N)'s POV

God math class is so fucking boring. It doesn't help that Casey's stank ass keeps bugging me with her broken nose.