Meeting the Albino

First Person:

Thank God that class is finally over, I don't know how much longer I could handle Ms. McNare going on about sin, cos, and tan. I felt like my brain was about to pop out of my skull.

"Hey, (Y/N)!"

Oh God, speaking of brains popping out of skulls, here comes the blonde nuisance.

"Oh, hey....you." Just let me go to lunch in peace.

"Wow, you don't remember my name?*Fake sobs* How could you, I thought we were close."

"Look, I'm not really good at remembering names, and no offense, I kinda just want to be by myself," maybe now she will get the hint. Apparently not, as she sticks to my tail, as we enter the cafe.

"Aw, come on (Y/N), don't be like that. You should come and sit with my friends and I. Also my name is Casey, don't forget now,~" here she goes with this flirting thing again.

Third Person:

After what Casey said, you flip your headphones over your ears and walk over to an empty table to eat your lunch by yourself, Casey pouts in disappointment that her tactics haven't worked on you. The minute you think you found some peace to eat your lunch, you see the hooded figure from class take a seat next to you, taking their headphones down.

Seeing them, subtly, trying to grab your attention causing you to take your headphones off, saying 'huh?'

A feminine voice projects from the darkness of the hood "You really dodged a bullet, blowing Casey off like that."

"Yeah, well when you obviously have your eyes set on the new student who happens to be a random runt, and you know their name off the bat, it raises suspicion." You reply back staring at your plate

"Yeah, I feel that dude. By the way, the names Alpha Katsukumi, nice to meet you," she pulls down her hood to reveal an albino hellhound with obviously dyed, very long, black hair with a crimson eye and sapphire eye, claw marks across her right eye. She sticks out her bandaged hand to shake.

'Damn, that's a gnarly scar she's got,' you think to yourself.

"Likewise, my names (Y/N) (L/N). I'll just hope you're not like Casey," you chuckle as you two firmly shake hands.

"HA, trust me, I'm far from that level of idiocy, and don't worry you'll get used to the stares eventually, it's normally the bullying that'll get on your nerves." She says looking down at her phone.

First Person:

I glance around the lunchroom and see she's not wrong, everybody is staring at us, or more at...her?

"They seriously pick on you for being albino? That's kinda fucked up."

She looks up from her phone and stares me dead in my eyes, making me shift uncomfortably, as she says in an irritated, unnerving voice,

"Not just because I'm albino, but also because I'm a runt too."

What.the.hell.

What are the odds of that, I quickly turn away from her to break the eye contact 'Why are my cheeks so warm. What is this?' She really missed the genetic lottery, I feel bad.

"Don't feel bad for me either, if you ask around, you'd know I don't have the best reputation at the school. But, if we are outside of school, that's where I'm well known." She says with a growing smirk.

What does she mean by that? Outside school?

"What do you mean by-," I was cut off.

"Why did you sit with her rather than sit with us," God I want somebody to punch me. Can't even have a well structured conversation without this girl being in a 10 mile radius. Alpha turns her head away from my direction and looks back at her phone, playing some weird game.

I look up to see Casey and her friends, standing next to me, "It would be best for you to sit next to us," the dingo girl flirts at me

"Yeah you could be better protected by us than a weak ass like her," I glance over at Alpha to see her face contort in anger, her grip on her phone tightening, i-is the screen cracking?!

"Aw look at that, is the poor puppy getting mad?" God these people are fucking assholes. Maybe I should stand up for Alph-

*SLAM*"You know what? I'm going to get some fresh air," Alpha swiftly gets up and walks off, leaving the lunchroom causing a bunch of conversation to start,

"What a weirdo."

"Why did they let her into this school anyway."

"She's so useless, the world would be better off without her."

THAT.FUCKING.SENT.ME.

I immediately get up to go follow after Alpha, ignoring the others calling me back.

'I gotta find her, but why is my heart racing?'

A/n

Alright, first two chapters are done. Let's hope this one is up to par, and dont be afraid to hit me with some strong criticism. Ngl imma need it.