SANDWICHES

First Person: (Y/N)'s POV

"Alpha, I don't think it's gonna fit."

"The hell do you mean it won't fit, it should."

"Well, it's not my fault it's too big, and where it needs to go is too tight."

"We've been attempting to get this damn header in for 30 minutes and we've made no forward progress. Normally I would have this done by now." We shouldn't be struggling this much with getting this in.

I might not have the best hands-on knowledge when it comes down to cars, but I know damn well we shouldn't be struggling with something this simple.

"This is one reason why I hate fucking with VQs. There's always some bullshit going on in this tiny ass engine bay. And we still have to do the other side!" She slammed her head on the fender

"Ow." I walk around and lift her head up and kiss her forehead and pull her into a hug.

"Hey, it's ok. You've done harder stuff before, you just gotta remain determined and keep it pushing." She sighs, melting into my arms.

"Babe, we've "kept it pushing" for half an hour. I'm glad you still have confidence in us, but unless we do what the customer didn't want us to do, we're not getting these headers in easily." She's got a point.

"Well, fuck the customer, if they want these headers in, we gotta drop the engine, weather they like it or not. Besides, how are they even gonna know?" She looks up at me and smiles and nods 'That's my girl.'

*Time skip*

"Aaaaand another satisfied customer. Here's your half." Alpha hands me $500. It not like I haven't seen this much money before, but knowing that I earned it and its not just some hand out from my stuckup parents just makes it soooo much better.

"So, do you want to head to the store with me?" She pulls me into a soft hug, allowing my head to rest on her chest, the beat of her heart is low-key lulling me to sleep.

"Hey hey, don't fall asleep on me. At least not right now."

"Not my fault you're warm and comfy, but yeah I'll go with you." Alpha lifts my head up and pats my back and walks out a door leading behind her shop.

"Follow me."

I shut the door behind me and follow this short dirt path up to a rundown looking warehouse.

"Uh Alpha, what the hell is this place."

"Take a look inside." She open the door to reveal it to be filled with cars! And a lot of Spoon Hondas here in the front.

" She open the door to reveal it to be filled with cars! And a lot of Spoon Hondas here in the front