RUN

First person: Alpha's POV

Run. And keep running.

That's all I can think. I hear multiple footsteps behind me. At least a few people. I could make a run for my car but that would be too obvious. I peer over my shoulder to see Bruce chasing me with (Y/N) not far behind, administrators on his tail.

'Sorry (Y/N), but for me to lose Bruce, I gotta lose you.' I start to pick up my pace, slowly pulling away from Bruce. Once I get a good gap between us, I look for an escape route. Looking to the left is the outdoor bathrooms for the pool next to the tech building.

'This could work.' Zipping towards the bathrooms, I make a hard right going around the corner and jump up, grabbing the lip of the roof and pulling myself up. I look straight ahead and dash towards the roof edge, judging the distance from here to the tech building. 'Fuck it. It's now or never!' I run and get right to the edge of the bathroom roof and jump.

Everything moves in slow motion around me, my altitude slightly dropping. *SLAM* I just barely made it, slamming into the side of the building, holding onto the roof. I pull myself up, catching my breath, I look back to see Bruce and (Y/N) climbing onto the bathroom roof, our eyes meet. I turn to run, not looking back despite hearing the two males calling for me.

I start running out of roof space nearing the end of the football field sized building, looking up I see the flagpole integrated into the front of the school. 'I'M SPIDERMAN!' I jump off the roof and sling my bandage around the flagpole and use the momentum to swing myself on top of the main building.

Peering over the edge, I see Bruce and (Y/N) climbing onto the tech roof, looking around confused, not knowing where I went. I lay down and roll onto my back releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. 'God, I haven't had to run like that since I was a kid. That was tiresome.'

*SMALL TIME SKIP*

Laying here on this hot ass roof is not it. It's been about *lifts palm and looks at my watch* 2 hours, I don't think I'll be going to classes today. The way how they were chasing me I'm probably in serious trouble, but I got evidence! Hahaha, I can get those few in trouble. Although I regret letting them get those hits in, got me kinda sore.

I crawl towards the roof edge and peek over, 'Seems clear. I could make a dash for my car and head to my house to lay low for a while. Although when I come back I'll still be in trouble. Oh well.' I wrap my bandage back around the flagpole and rappel down from the roof, my paw slowly being revealed to the open, my white fur glowing in the sunlight. As soon as I'm a foot from the ground, I unhook my wrap and land on my feet. Letting itself re-ravel around my arm, I start to make my way towards the parking lot.

I come across a few faculty members, nothing I can't handle. Easily squeezing by them like a phantom. After some stealth gameplay I approach the parking lot spotting my baby.

 After some stealth gameplay I approach the parking lot spotting my baby