Wake Up to Reality

Where the fuck could she be? I've looked just about everywhere. I don't know why, but I'm a little worried. Busting out the doors of the school, I began to scan all across the courtyard still seeing no sign of white fur, not behind trees, in the trees.

"Maybe she went home."

I turn to walk back in the building, but I stop when I hear grunting and, the other sound I can't really identify.

'Ok, that totally isn't something weird going. Am I really going to fuck around and find out...yeah I am'

Cautiously, I trek towards the side of the school, the sounds getting louder.

'I swear, if I look around this corner and see somebody getting they back blown out, it's wraps.'

(TW: Mentions Self Harm and suicide)

I peak my head around the corner to see just who I was looking for. She has her headphones on and is constantly punching the brick wall of the school, cracking it and breaking away some small pieces, her fists dripping blood.

"Fuck, fuck, umph FUUUUUCK"

Holy shit, she just head-butted the wall. Did the wall just crack even more, and she's bleeding worse. I rush over to her and grab her arm right as she's about to swing again and take her headphones off.

Third Person:

"What the hell are you doing?! Are you crazy?!" You exclaim, she aggressively shakes you off.

"What the FUCK does it matter to you? As far as I'm concerned, I'm nothing but a shitty, weak albino with shitty genetics at a shitty school surrounded by assholes," she says as she begins to chuckle, it slowly turning into a cry.

"It's like no matter what I do, no matter how good, amazing, or groundbreaking, people just can't see me as a regular being in society. It's always 'Haha, runt' 'Poor runt' 'You weak slut' 'You should just kill yourself' no one ever congratulates me, never notices the straight A's, the mechanical work, the fighting skills. They never see me for me. I don't even know why I try anymore, maybe Kay was right. I should just kill myself."

You slap the absolute, snot out of Alpha, making her tear up more.

"What was that fo-" you cut her off "Don't you ever say shit like that. EVER! None of that bullshit you said is true. I may have only known you for a day, but I'm living in those shoes with you. I know how it feels to be put down like you're garbage. We aren't that. YOU aren't that. You are a great person, with a good personality, skills, and you are beautiful the way you are."

Alpha looks down at you, you never realized how tall she actually is, she has to be around 6'9.5". After your inspirational speech, Alpha lifts you off your feet into a tight embrace, like you're weightless.

"Thank you, Thank you so much (Y/N). The only other person to ever see me for me was my brother before...before....ne-nevermind," she sets you down, both of your faces turning a bright red. "S-so, I guess this makes us friends?"

"Yeah, for sure. Wait! We need to get your hands bandaged back up!" You exclaim, remembering the large sum of blood dripping from her wrapped hands. She holds her hand up to eye level and says,

"Nah, they'll be fine, my body regenerates very quickly, and the wrapping on my arms can repair itself. It might not make sense to you right now, but I'll explain it to you later. For now, let's go back to class. How about we grab some lunch after school?" She shows you a bright smile, showing off her pearly, sharp, and white teeth.

Your heart rate starts picking up rapidly. You notice the corners of your mouth curling into a smile. You haven't genuinely smiled since you were a kid, what's changed? Whatever, you'll worry about it later, for now, let's head to class.

*TIME SKIP BAYBEH*

First Person: Alpha's POV

Wow, I didn't expect (Y/N) to look for me, let alone comfort me from my little 'breakdown'.
Normally people just ignore me or bully me, I guess not everyone is the same.

As I proceed to get hit in the head with a water bottle.

"Ah, what the fuck?!"

I pivot on my heel to see Casey and her baboons laughing at me.

Casey

"Hahaha, aw what's the matter 'Gaijin', afraid of a little water?" She teased.

Kayla(She hates being called Kay)

"Wow runt, you're still around wasting oxygen molecules, for shame." Kayla proclaims, laughing at you.

Bruce

"Now you two, you don't want to make her run off crying again already, do we?" Bruce teases, knowing how sensitive I can get.

'Why did I ever see him as trying to actually be my friend' I start clenching my fist to the point my claws dig into my palms, making my blood drip, my eyes start glowing. This doesn't go unnoticed.

"Hey now, when I told you what I said didn't mean I wanted to see you do it real time." Kayla growls at me. Right as I'm about to run in for the nastiest right hook you've ever seen, my name is called.

"Hey Alpha, come on, let's go!" I turn around to see (Y/N) standing there. You know what? These three aren't even worth it, I flick them off and turn to catch up with (Y/N).