The Next Day

Third Person:

'Mhmm, comfy.' You roll over on you side, still asleep. Then you remember you weren't given a room yet. Where the hell were you?

You jump up, noticing the familiar aesthetic around you, but not recognizing anything in the room.

'Hold on, where the hell am I?' you question, as your senses start coming fully into play, you smell the wonderful scent of food

'Hold on, where the hell am I?' you question, as your senses start coming fully into play, you smell the wonderful scent of food. Following your nose, you wander your way towards the small kitchen corner. Seeing Alpha in front of the stove.

 Seeing Alpha in front of the stove

First person: Alpha's POV

"Just how big is this room of yours?" I turn around to see (Y/N) taking a seat at the counter, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Honestly, I don't know. At this point I think this whole room is just a pocket dimension. There's a whole two other rooms I haven't showed you, excluding the bathrooms." His eyes widen in astonishment, earning a giggle from me. I scoop the food out of the pan and onto a plate, and slide it in front of the wolf ,"Eat up, I made (F/B)." (Favorite Breakfast)

(Y/N) Pov
'How did she know this is my favorite? Pretty good guess not gonna lie.' I start chowing down, stuffing my cheeks with food. The flavors melt over my tongue, it's a masterpiece. "Holy hit! Thiff ish good,"I managed to blurt, face stuffed. Alpha let out an audible 'aww', giggling at my messy state, causing me to blush. "Well, I'm glad you like it. I put a lot of effort into my cooking. Mostly for the fact that I had to learn from scratch to survive." She says rubbing her neck.

She's just sitting here watching me eat, "Aren't you going to eat anything?"

"Nah I'm good I already ate. Honestly, I was waiting for you to wake up so I could take a shower. But, now that you're up, I can do that. If you want you can take one in the bathroom right there." I look back at the door behind me and nod.

"Alrighty, I'll be back in about 10 minutes, maybe 30 if good songs come on." She says entering her bedroom and closing the door. I start hearing Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar playing, "Yeah, if her playlist got straight bops like that back to back, she's gonna be in there for a while." I say to no one in particular. I hop off the stool and make my way towards the bathroom, opening the door to reveal a decently sized bathroom.

 I hop off the stool and make my way towards the bathroom, opening the door to reveal a decently sized bathroom

"Ok, I need to see if I can get a dorm like this, because this is insane how big this damn room is. Shit, this might be a damn pocket dimension, it's not impossible." I take my clothes off and step in the shower, turning the water to the perfect temperature. I hear a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I say out.

An arm sticks through the slightly open door, "Here, I brought you some towels."

"Set them at the door, I'll get them," she sets the towels down, slithering her arm out and closed the door. Then, my mind started to wander where it shouldn't go. I started thinking about Alpha, in the shower.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Call down, I haven't even know this girl for a week and I'm already thinking like this. I need to pump the brakes." I tell myself, getting out the shower and drying off. After I get dressed, I stepped out of the bathroom, to see Alpha laying on the couch playing Smash Bros. She looks away from the screen,

"You ready to sneak outta here?" She sets down her switch and stretches, earning a couple loud pops from her back, "or we could just lounge around. I don't have classes until the afternoon now that I redid my schedule. I would do night classes, but that's when I like having time to chill." She follows up, laying her arms across the back of her couch, awaiting an answer from me.

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind chillin for a bit. I do gotta go and get my dorm key, I bet mom and dad made me have my own dorm." I state, taking a seat next to the demon dog. A look of discomfort crosses her face when I mention getting a dorm room, I look to her for an answer.

"I know what you're thinking, and to sum it up, I don't have the best reputation with the male population at the school." She lays her head on my thighs, looking up at my crimson cheeks. "See, when it comes to sports, I'm actually really good. To the point to where I had to play on and against male teams. And we'll just say they didn't like getting beat and out-shown by me. Essentially, a big sum of guys in this school is an opp."

Why does it seem like everywhere she goes, she's got enemies, she hasn't even done anything that I know of. "Oh yeah, and we can't forget the incident at the fair. I already know they're gonna turn that on me, so I have to watch out for faculty."

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

Speak of the devil, Alpha hops up and looks through the peephole, sighing and letting out a low 'fuck', "Stay quiet," she whispers, opening the door. I see a view of a deer hybrid at her door, 'Must be the dorm master.'

"Ms

"Ms. Katsukumi, I came her to question you on your little brawl yesterday at the fair and on what sparked it." Alpha let's out an agitated sigh.

"All I can tell you is, I got fed up with them picking on me, and when Casey approached me calling me a 'dumb bitch', poking me in my chest, I took it personally and knocked her out, then Kayla came and kicked me in my face, so I retaliated by reversing her side kick on her. If they got something different to say I got video evidence."

I hear the woman let out a quick hum and thank you, walking away from the door. Alpha shuts the door, turning towards the kitchen, she goes in the fridge and pulls out the fattest can of sprite and fucking.chugs.it!

"God, you tryna sell your soul?" She lets out a loud ass burp and laughs

"Damn! Excuse me. And nah, Ive learned to fight the electrocution. Still hurts like hell tho." She walks towards the door. "Come on, let's go get your dorm key."