I got a new stick!

(The picture above is human Alpha)

(Y/N) talking
Alpha talking

Third person:

Alpha and (Y/N) are seen behind the boys dorms, Alpha sitting on the ground holding her head while (Y/N) comforts her. Lifting her onto her feet they begin trekking towards the female dorms so Alpha can get some rest after her big fall.

As they round the corner they see the goon squad standing in the center of the courtyard. (Y/N) quickly zips back around the corner and peeks.

"Now what are we gonna do? They're blocking the way we need to go."

"Don't worry, I have a way for us to go. It's gonna hurt me though."

Alpha closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths, next thing (Y/N) knows, he feels his body become weightless, as the world shifts around him. He opens his eyes back up to him and Alpha, both back in her dorm, although now Alpha looks sickly pale. She drops to her hands and knees and crawls towards the bathroom.

(Y/N) walks over and helps Alpha up, as she directs him to the toilet. Once again she falls to her knees, puking blood into the toilet.

"What the fuck?! Hold up, let me go get the nurse!"

As the worried wolf got up to get his best friend some help, she grabbed his wrist, nodding her head 'no' as she coughed up some more blood.

"What the hell do you mean no!? Your coughing up and puking blood!"

"Don't get your panties in a twist, it's normal. Especially after what I just did. I over loaded my body."

"What do you mean? What exactly did you do, and how did we get to your dorm so quick?"

She slowly gets up and wipes the blood from her mouth, leaning against the wall to keep herself from falling due to being lightheaded.

"Well, I've been practicing using my powers, and the one I used was teleportation. Normally I can teleport myself up to a mile away, with at least a 2 minute break in-between each teleport without any repercussions. But when I push my limit by trying to go further, try to take multiple people, or teleport in rapid succession, I vomit blood, or bleed from my eyes."

In shock, (Y/N) walks over to Alpha and picks her up in bridal style and walks out into her bedroom. "Well, not only does that mean you need to train that power more, you also need to eat and rest so you can regain your strength."

With heavy protest, he convinces Alpha to let him put her in bed and make her something to eat. He walks out of her bedroom, closing the door, and into the kitchen and grabs a bunch of random ingredients ready to make a meal.

*Time skip*

After some struggling and a few YouTube tutorials, (Y/N) had made a nice lasagna, and it was actually edible this time, and tasted good. He cut a square for both him and the ill girl in the other room and brought her a plate. She picks up her fork and takes a bite out of it.

"Wow! This is really good! I didn't know you were a chef, I might have you cook for me more often."

"If I'm being real, I have the slightest idea of how to cook. The power of YouTube tutorials came in clutch."

"Hey, you gotta learn somehow. Lord knows I had to."

The two continue to enjoy their meal in a peaceful silence, occasionally engaging in small conversation. Once they finish their meals, Alpha takes their dishes in her hands "Hey, watch this," she starts to make the plates levitate in the air then teleport away.

"Ngl, that was cool. I hope when I figure out how to use my powers, and figure out what they are I hope they are cool like yours."

Hearing herself receive praise for once, her face turns bright red, she smiles brightly "W-Wow. I-I've never had anyone call me c-c-cool before," she stutters out, adjusting her baggy hoodie and situating herself on the bed.

"Well, I guess I'm gonna get some sleep in before class. It's only 8, we got until 4."

First person: (Y/N) POV

Well, I guess that means she's going to want me to leave. I got up to walk out of the room, only for Alpha to grab my arm and pull me into the bed with her, pulling me into her chest.

"Now where are you going? You gotta keep a close eye on your patient," she proceeds to wrap her arms around my torso and intertwines her legs with mine, her smooth, soft fur from her thighs rub against mine. She presses her body to mine, her large chest pressed into my midsection 'Uh oh, no no no. I gotta stay calm, don't think about her body. Think about, uh, uhhh, kittens!' It's too late, I already feel my member growing against her.

And by the way she's looking up at me, she most definitely feels it too. She smirks seductively at me.

"Well, somebody seems to be excited.~"