RUNNING OUT OF TIME

(F/M) = Favorite Memory

First Person: Alpha's POV

Mmm, so warm. And cozy, soft. 'Wait where the hell am I?' I look down at my hands to see them coated in blood. I began frantically scanning my body, seeing my whole body has blood over it.

"What the hell happened to me? Why does my voice sound different, and why is there so much blood?!" I looked up to see my view changed to show me standing with a bush ahead of me, and it's nighttime now.

Taking a few steps forward, peering through the bush I see (Y/N) talking to a girl, and she's being way to friendly. Is she feeling his muscles?!

Something comes over me, I start to growl and squeeze the branches of the bush. 'Body what are you doing!? Nothing is wrong here, we know he's faithful he'd never cheat on me.'

'Is that what you keep telling yourself? Your so fucking pathetic.' I turn around to see a dark form of me, my inner demon. 'I told you, we have to stay away from that path. We've gotten in enough trouble with the government already, just because I wiped my records from the database, doesn't mean what I've done has been forgotten.'

She fades away and appears behind me, draping her arms over my shoulders, 'Aw come on, don't be a pussy. You've already killed all the others he's talked to. What's one more gonna do? Just face it, we're nothing but a filthy, jealous murderer. Doing all of this for our love~'

'N-No, I refuse to go there. It's not true. It's not true!' I scream at her, making her chuckle at my denial.

"Deny all you want dear, but you know it's true. It always has been." She smirks at me and spins me around to look at (Y/N) to see him hugging the girl. Demon me grips my shoulders and forces me to watch.

'Now repeat after me; He's mine'

"H-He's mine"

'No stuttering! Say it again.'

"He's mine"

'Nobody can have him'

"Nobody can have him. He's mine, and nobody can have him. I'll, I'll kill whoever tries to take him!"

'That's my girl, go protect our man, and kill that slut.'

*End dream sequence*

"Hey, Hey Alpha, wake up you're having a nightmare." I jumped up, breathing heavily. I scan my body once more to see my fur void of any blood.

(Y/N) rubs my back and kisses my cheek, "You ok? I'm sure if I wasn't holding you, you would've fallen off the bed like I did the couch." He brings a small smile to my face.

"Ah, it's nothing too crazy, just about when I was on the run from my parents when I was younger, before I got on my feet." It's not like I was fully lying to him, I think it's just best he doesn't find out about that part of my past, I don't want it to confirm his nightmare.

I flip on my stomach and put my butt in the air, doing a downward dog stretch. My entire back pops, (Y/N) cringes at the sound while I just sigh in satisfaction, and roll out of the bed. "Alrighty, so unless you're planning on going back to school tomorrow, let's see, it's only 21:45, we could head out and practice that new power of yours, or you could try and get some more rest, after all, I'm not going back until like, next week."

I walk over to my closet and grab a hoodie, a probably too small by now sports bra, and some joggers. "I like the sound of training better. Since when did you wear underwear?" (Y/N) climbs out of the bed and picks up his clothes, putting them on.