No Authority [Alexis McMahon]

Oleh MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

Alexis McMahon or better known as Alex to family and Lexi to friends, was roped into the McMahon Dynasty, WWE... Lebih Banyak

[1]- Its Time
[2]- Making Matches
[3]- Pipebombshell
[4]- Turning
[5]- Deano wants Revenge
[6]- Knock out
[7]- Bruises
[8]- Tag Team
[9]- Night of Champions
[10]- The Shield
[11]- Gauntlet Match
[12]- Opening up
[13]- Crossfit and Jelly Donuts
[14]- Stressing
[15]- 11 on 3
[16]- Eight Man Tag?
[17]- First Time With the Sheild
[18]- Hangouts
[19]- Dean
[20]- Match against Breezy
[21]- Mission Accomplished
[22]- Main Event
[23]- Tweets
[24]- NXT
[25]- One Two Many Strikes
[26]- Battleground
[27]- Last Sunday Night
[28]- Calling out Stephanie
[29]- Meetings
[30]- Total Drama
[31]- Polaroid Pranking
[32]- Starting Wars
[33]- And so it Continues
[34]- Seth For Main Event
[35]‐ Thursday Night Dolphin
[36]‐ Poker Face
[37]- Pathetic
[38]- Used
[39]- Prison.
[40]- Talk
[41]- Let you down
[42]- Newbie
[43]- Prison Break
[44]- To Us
[45]- Hell in a Cell
[46]- Welcome
[47]‐ An Awkwardly Amazing Night
[48]- Recovering Concussion
[49]‐ Halloween Party
[50]- Jon Moxley
[51]- Trash Talk
[53]‐ Up

[52]- Break

192 3 0
Oleh MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

//Alex//

"You're gonna regret saying that to me!" I hear Natalya yell as I walk off. 

I scoff, rolling my eyes. I made it to our lockeroom entering to see the boys all looking at me. 

"Damn girl." Roman remarks, "You just bit her fucking head off." 

"I'm not playing with these girls no more, they want a fight they'll get it, they wanna throw shots but I'll always win." I shrug. 

"Amen, now if only you can have that energy with Dolph." Seth says. 

"What- I do." I respond. 

"Really? It didn't look like that at the Halloween party." He retorts. 

"I handled that, don't worry." I wave off. 

"Really Alex how? Because he's smiling like a Cheshire cat all night, so it's either you gave him some or he just likes punishment." Seth turns to face me fully saying. 

"Let's not talk about my sex life please." I dismiss. 

"So, you did give him some?" He asks. 

"No, I did not, I don't know why he's smiling or whatever, but I told him he has to earn my apology." I respond. 

Dean snickers in his seat, "what?" i ask. 

He shook his head, "If he wanted to earn your apology, he would've the first time." 

"So, you're saying he didn't mean it?" I ask. 

"No, but it's you, how hard it would be to give you a meaningful apology." He answers. 

"You're one to talk, she barely talked to you for weeks after that shit you did." Roman speaks up, I nod in agreement to his words. 

"Thats because I was giving her space, and when I did apologize the first time, she forgave me." Dean replies. 

"You have a point." Roman agrees. 

"Maybe it's different because Dolph is her shitty boyfriend." Seth looks at them. 

"Mm... Galina does forgive her friends a lot easier than she would me, but Alex isn't my wife so..." 

"But she's Dean's friend." Seth replies.

"Can you guys stop talking about me like I'm not right here." I wave my hands, saying.

They chuckle at me. "Listen kid, we're just looking out for you, if he messed up and didn't put in the effort to make an actual apology besides 'I'm sorry', then he isn't the guy for you."  Seth tells me, Roman and Dean nodding along with him. 

"Or you guys just don't know how to give chances to people enough for them to get to know you." I retort. 

Before they could respond a knock sound on the door. I open it and four guys with bouquets walk in. "did some crazy fan girls send you guys these or..." Believe it or not it wasn't the first time.  

"Here." One of them hands me a card. I flip it over to read the front. From: Dolph, to my amazing Girlfriend.

"Who's is it?" Roman asks. 

A small smile forms on my face, "Mine." I look up at them with almost a cocky smirk as i watch their faces drop. 

"You were saying." I smile cheeky. 

"He would've done it the first time." Dean says quickly, Seth and Roman nodding quickly with their own words overlapping. 

I roll my eyes, "You three are just plane hating now. He cares about me;  I mean he showed up somehow to bust me out of prison and you three act like he's lucifer." 

This time, they rolled their eyes at me. "Look, I know you guys are just looking out for me, but I got this, I can handle Dolph and my relationship. So can you give the man a break." 

They don't budge avoiding eye contact with me, but I catch Roman's eye. "Please." I pout with a pleading soft look in my eyes. 

He exasperates loudly, "Fine, but the minute he screws up." He makes a hand gesture showing that he would slit Dolph's throat. Then I look towards Dean and Seth who first avoided eye contact with me but eventually gave in. 

I smile clapping my hands, "Yay, great, now if you'd excuse me, I am going to meet my boyfriend now so, if you don't see me for the rest of the night..." I wink suggestively. 

"Oh! Ew!" Seth gags, Roman and Dean joining. 

I roll my eyes with a laugh. Boys, they are so dramatic. 

-----

//Amber//

"Nikki's still posting on twitter about us." I tell AJ looking up from my phone. 

"That's all they're gonna do. Until they get us back in the ring. And now they have Natalya on their side too." Aj replies. 

"So what do we do?" i ask. 

AJ paces around back and forth thinking. "What if we ask Alex to join us, she ripped into Natalya earlier." i suggest. 

"No, absolutely not." AJ replies quickly making me a bit confused, "Why not?"

"A couple months ago she kicked me in the face after i called her out for following the Bellas remember." She says. 

I nod, she told me at the Halloween party. "You know i don't understand how you guys aren't friends, i met her when we broke her out of that prison, she seemed pretty cool." 

"Wait? you were there when they broke her out?" she turns to me confused. 

"Yeah, Seth invited me over to have our date but it turned to a rescue mission." I reply. 

"Hmm, what if we just ask the other divas like, Layla, Alicia, Summer." AJ listed. 

"That is if they don't already hate you." I note. 

"Oh, yeah." She deadpans, her face dropped as if she had just remembered she isn't fairly liked in the divas divison. "But we can still convince some of them, they aren't the smartest bunch."

"True, but even if we do get them, if we get Alex on our side there is a 95 percent chance that we would win, we've beaten them, and she's beaten them. That's some pretty good odds." I persuade.

She nods her head, becoming convinced a bit.

As she's thinking I look down at my phone seeing a text from Seth.

Seth
Hey! Hope you're having a wonderful night. I miss you.

My heart tugged knowing that he misses me and can't be with me right now, us not being seen publicly is the best thing for my career right now. I couldn't jeopardize this, not after I worked so hard to get here.

Despite the guilt I take a selfie, smiling up at the camera and sending it to me with the caption. I am, hope you are too!

I smile when he replies immediately.

Seth
So beautiful😍

Amber
You're so sweet, you're beautiful too

Seth
Ma'am beautiful is not what you should be calling me

Amber
So what should I call you?

Seth
I think it's pretty obvious. You call me that all the time.

Amber
Oohh you mean adorable, cute, sweet face, yes that is what I should call you

Seth
Yes but that's not what I meant.

Amber
So what did you mean?

Seth
You know I'm a bit offended you don't know since you scream it damn near every night.

Amber
Seth Rollins!

Seth
Oh scream it louder baby!

I laugh out loud.

Amber
Oh my Gosh you are crazy

Seth
Only for you

"What are you smiling at?" AJ asks the smirk on her face tells me she already knows.

"Nothing, everything's fine." I shake my head immediately.

"Oh, is it Seth, are you guys sexting eachother?" She asks.

"What! No!" I blurt, my cheeks burn with crimson red making me mentally cure myself.

"Oh honey, you shouldn't feel ashamed. I dirty talk Punk all the time." She waves off.

"AJ what the hell." I shake my head at her. She innocently shrugs.

"I'm just saying, you're horny and can't see eachother, nothing a little sexting and virtual sex can't handle." She replies.

"April Mendez, you are dirty." I scoff. She giggles, "there's a reason they call me a sex symbol."

I shake my head at hee getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"Don't be to loud in there!" She Calls after me.

"April please! I'm just going to use the bathroom." I call back.

I hear her "Mhmm," before I close the door.

I stand in the mirror and fix my hair, and top, I wasn't in any wrestling gear since I didn't have any matches tonight but I had on a crop top and low waisted jeans. I pulled the top down allowing a bit of my breasts to show.

I turn my phones camera snapping a mirror Pic and turning it back focusing on my boobs while making a pouty face.

I attach them to my messages and send then to Seth.

Amber
*attached two files*
These can we yours tonight, meet me by the pool at the hotel ;)

After I didn't get a response, I left the bathroom and lounged on the couch.

AJ was staring down at her Divas Title gliding her fingers across the glitter and diamonds on it. I felt a bit of jealousy in my stomach, I know she worked her ass off for that title, but I worked even harder to get to wwe, in tons of shitting wrestling promotions and coming straight from the indies to the main roster is a big deal.

I worked all around the world in multiple places, dealing with shitty production teams and horrible other female wrestlers who I had to work extra hard to make look good and not incompetent in the ring.

If I had been in wwe alot earlier I probably would've been champion, but while I'm here, right now, I need to stick to the plan and not mess up one thing.

"You finish sexting your two tone man." AJ looks at me.

"I sent a couple pics, it's the least I can do since we can't hang out physically without sneaking around." I reply.

"What does it matter, you're gonna be one of them anyway." AJ answers.

"Yes, but I need to keep the good girl image up." I reply.

"What exactly are you doing anyway?" She asks.

"Sorry babe, but I cannot disclose that info, it is strictly prohibited." I shake my head.

She tolls her eyes and looks away, after some time she looks back at me with a smirk.

"What?"

"I've got an idea to take down the Total Divas."

----
//Alex//

After the show I went back to the hotel. I didn't find Dolph at the arena but I have a key card to his room so I just went there.

When I got there, I changed into some black lingerie I got a few weeks ago and tied a black silk robe on to cover myself up. I decided to make something to eat tonight for Dolph and I, kind of like a mini date.

I want us to make up tonight and finally get back on track on how our relationship was supposed to be like from the get go.

I made pasta and had the food on the stove for when he reaches.

I was mixing the sauce when I heard the chime of his key card making me frantically put down the spoon and cover the pot.

I kept the robe tied and went to the door, "hey I was wondering when you'd get here." I say as I walk up to him.

When I get closer I see his face. He was not happy. "What's the matter?" I ask, my facial expression from a happy to concerned one.

"What's the matter? Do you know what you did to Natalya tonight, you crushed her." He says.

"Oh, that, yeah she shouldn't have tested me." I shrug.

"Oh yeah, don't test you, I just had to help comfort her because she was crying, you hit a nerve for her. Her and Tyson are already going through marriage problems all for you to come and rub it in her face that he's injured." Dolph rants, he walks around me throwing his bag on the floor.

"What does it matter? Has she never been trash talked before? And why are you comforting her?" I question turning around in my spot.

"Because they are my friends Alex." He stresses.

I roll my eyes, of course he was gonna say that.

"Do you even know why I said what I said?" I ask.

"Because you decided on acting like a bitch today." He answers.

"Are you fucking serious, they slut shamed me Dolph, saying I was probably paying the rest of the Shield with sexual advances for them helping me out. As if I'm not apart of the Shield too!" I argue.

"I doubt they'd call you that, if you weren't acting like one." He nods.

"Excuse me?!" I shout.

"I'm just saying, you don't particularly look innocent around them, Seth losing his shit when you got arrested as if he was your boyfriend. The way Roman helped you over the barricade at that house show before and not to mention almost all of your interactions with Dean." He explains.

"OK, so you're saying I'm some kind of whore for having guy friends, Seth is one of my bestfriends, Roman helped me over the barricade because my period had came like 5 minutes before we went out there and my cramps were hurting like a bitch and Dean is my friend." I respond angrily.

"You know what? If I'm such a whore why are you even with me huh?" I question.

"I'm not saying you're a whore but maybe you should put some boundaries between your friendships." He says.

"I'll do that when you put boundaries up with your friends instead if making me feel like shit and elevating then higher." I retort.

"I thought we were past that?!" He answers.

"Not anymore, since your friends can just slut shame me now and you have no problem with it." I respond, I walk around getting my bag, phone and car keys.

"Alex, they can't just slut shame you but they're my friends, you could atleast have a bit more respect from them." He bargains.

"And I'm your girlfriend Dolph! If anyone should have my back it should be you! Not Dean, Roman or Seth! You! But you never did! Not then and not now!" I finally snap yelling at him.

"When have I ever not have your back!" He yells back.

"Back then when you didn't even want to talk to me after the stupid date mishap! At the party! And right fricking now! You're here arguing with me for defending myself to those three bitches! But you know what! I don't give a fuck anymore, you wanna suck the Miz, John and Daniel's dick go right ahead. Matter of fact fuck the whole friend group while you're at it! I'm done with this shit!" I go to walk past him but he grabs my arm.

"Let me go." I grit.

"Listen alright-"

"No fuck that. I told myself when I got into a relationship. That I wasn't gonna end up back like my old one and this is exactly what it was like." I spoke more calmly pointing at his chest.

"So what, you're gonna break up with me?" Dolph asks.

I look up at him in the eyes before speaking again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

93.1K 9.6K 48
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...
70.1K 5.9K 141
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
2.3M 72K 100
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
126K 5.8K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...