Skinny Love - Ron Weasley

Par runninglike-water

(n.) When two people like each other but are too scared to admit it. ... Plus

Skinny Love
Playlist
Prologue
Aesthetic
Part 1- The Philosopher's Stone
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 2- Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Part 3- Prisoner of Azkaban
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Part 4- Goblet of Fire
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Part 5- Order of Phoenix
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Part 6- The Half Blood Prince
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Part 7-The Deathly Hallows (Part One)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 8- The Deathly Hallows (Part Two)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Epilogue
Alexandra Minerva Black

Chapter 1

3.3K 73 47
Par runninglike-water

With a sigh and a wave goodbye to her grandmother, Alex steps onto the train, why can't she just go with her instead of staying on this train, probably all alone?

Looking into a few compartments she smacks hard into a chest, "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay, are you alright?"

Looking up she's met with a girl with bushy brunette hair, "Yes, sorry again, I'm Alex."

"Hermione." The girl says with a smile before continuing her journey down the train.

Alex sighs in relief when she finds a compartment, the small room has only two boys in, they look her age. She opens the door and peeks her head inside, "Do you mind if I sit? There's no other spaces."

The two nod and she takes the spot beside the red head, "I'm Alex, Alex McGonagall."

"Ron Weasley, nice to meet you." The red head says with a smile offering her a hand to shake.

"I'm Harry Potter."

Her eyes widen and she looks to Ron who nods his head, "Wow, it's nice to meet you, Harry, you too, Ron."

"Chocolate Frog?" Ron offers.

Alex grins and takes one of the boxes muttering out a thanks as she does, "I'm trying to find my mother in these." She admits.

Ron's eyes widen in realisation, "Wait, is your mother Annabelle McGonagall? The famous auror? The girl who turned down playing profession Quidditch to fight..." He trails off slightly not daring to say the name.

She nods as she shoves the chocolate Frog into her mouth and looks at the card, "Uh, Dumbledore again, I have loads of him."

"Me too."

"Hey, I got Dumbledore, too!" Harry says excitedly as he looks at the card. "Hey, he's gone."

"Well you can't expect him to wait around all day, can you?" Ron asks.

A small rat squeaks at it falls out of a box and onto Ron's lap, Alex smiles as she pets the small rat, "This is Scabbers, by the way, pitiful, isn't he?"

"Just a little bit." Harry admits.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow, want to see?" He asks looking between the pair who nod eagerly.

He gets out his wand and clears his throat just as the door opens to reveal Hermione, "Oh, hey, Alex."

"Hi, Hermione."

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy names Neville's lost one," They all shake their heads and she catches sight of Ron's wand, "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then."

Ron clears his throat again, "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turns this stupid, fat, rat yellow!"

He points his wand at the rat but when nothing happens he shrugs to himself, "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example," She grabs her wand pointing it at Harry's glasses, "Oculus Reparo. That's better isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger, and, you are?"

Ron looks up as she chews loudly, "Ron Weasley."

"Pleasure," She says turning her face up in disgust, "You three better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've got dirt on your nose, by the way did you know? Just there."

Ron scratches his nose as she walks away making Alex giggle. As she giggles, her hair turns a pink colour making the two boys eyes widen. "What?"

"Your hair, it changed colour." Harry says leaning forward.

"That's because I'm a Metamorphmagus." She informs him making her hair change back to its usual black colour.

"A what?"

Ron reaches out and pokes at her hair, "It means she can change her appearance."

"Granny said it's because my parents were Animagi with their friends, she thinks because of that something...'flared' inside of me. She reckons I'm going to turn out trouble makers like them, too."

~~~~~

"Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!"

Alex smiles when she hears the voice of Hagrid, a half-giant she has met many times before."

"Hello, Harry. First year already, Alex?"

"Hi, Hagrid." Alex says as she waves at him.

Ron turns to look at her lifting a brow at her, "You know him?"

She nods, "I know all of the Professors, my Granny is the Head of Gryffindor House."

The trio climb into a boat, followed by Hermione and a boy called Neville.

Alex leans over the side of the boat dipping her hand into the cool water with a smile.

The first years follow Hagrid into the castle, they marvel at the statues and large paintings on the walls before stopping in front of Professor McGonagall.

The woman catches Alex's eye and gives a warm smile at her granddaughter.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup-"

She's interrupted by Neville running forward, "Trevor!" He exclaims reaching for a toad. He looks up through his lashes to see McGonagall's stern gaze, "Sorry."

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily."

Alex happily chats to Hermione who stands beside her as they wait, they're interrupted by a pale blonde boy who walks towards Harry and Ron, who stands just beside them, "So it's true. What they were saying on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."

Murmurs and whispers go through the group, "This is Crabbe, and Goyle." He says gesturing to the two behind him.

"And I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy," Ron snorts making Draco's head snaps to the red head, "Think my name is funny, do you? No need to ask yours, red hair, and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley."

Alex crosses her arms over her chest, "At least his hair isn't full of gel."

His head is now looking in her direction, "And who might you be?"

"None of your business, that's who." She says, Ron places a hand on her shoulder when her hair slowly begins to turn a red colour.

"You'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He thrusts his hand forward.

Harry stares at his hand and the looks up to meet his eye, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

Draco glares at him but before he can open his mouth, McGonagall reappears and places her rolled up paper onto his shoulder to move him away, "We're ready for you now."

The doors to the Great Hall open and the first years walk in. Alex smiles as she stares at the starry ceiling, "It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." Hermione tells her. They watch as Dumbledore rises from his seat.

"I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you."

Professor McGonagall takes her place beside a stool with an old hat sat on top of it, "When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger."

Alex pats her on the back and offers a smile as she walks up the steps, "Oh, no. Okay, relax. Relax."

"Mental that one, I'm telling you... Ow! Alex, that hurt."

"Good."

"Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay... Gryffindor!"

Hermione smiles as she runs over to the Gryffindor table, "Draco Malfoy."

The hat barley touches a blonde hair before it screams out a house for the entire hall to hear, "Slytherin!"

"Susan Bones!"

Harry begins to rub his scar and exclaim in pain, "Harry, what is it?"

"Nothing, nothing I'm fine."

Before either can say anything the hat is calling Ron up, "Ah, another Weasley, I know just where to put you... Gryffindor!"

Ron sighs in relief and runs over to sit beside one of his older brothers, "Alexandra McGonagall."

Alex gulps and steps forward, the hat is placed on her head and she can barely see the crowd.

"Hmm... I can sense you'll be a trouble maker, just like your father-"

"My father?"

"Oh, yes, he and your mother caused quite the bit of Mischief in their days. Hmm... It better be... Gryffindor!"

Alex barley even notices the hat is off her head, and she can't remember getting to her feet as she walks towards the Gryffindor table. Ron looks up at her concerned as she slips into the empty spot beside Hermione, "Alex?"

"Hmm? What?"

"Are you okay?" Hermione asks.

She looks around and smiles finally registering she's in a house she wanted to be in, "Uh, yes, it's just, the hat said something, is all."

"What did it say?"

"Something about my parents. Said I'm like my father."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I don't know who he is." She admits quietly and looks down at her hands.

Hermione places a hand on her shoulder and she sighs, looking up as Harry takes a seat. The Sorting Hat and Harry seem to have a conversation before the Hat finally decides, "Well, if you're sure... Gryffindor!"

The table cheers and Fred and George scream, "We got Potter! We got Potter!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
450 14 14
Rain isn't like the other first year students attending Hogwarts. She's from the 'wrong side' of the wizarding community, and none of the students ca...
12.7K 376 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...
4.7K 128 16
Smart, witty, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal and cunning, these are some of the traits of Ron's twin sister, (Y/N) Weasley, who is the complete opposi...