Let Me Struggle With You | Bu...

By DynamiicGuitar

2 ex-Hydra agents meet again starting off as mere acquaintances but a spark grows from the deep connection th... More

You were my mission
Join The Avengers
Schedule
Panic Attack
Trying to be better
First training session
Therapy and Movie Night
Adorable
I will not fight you
Princess
Asgardian Books
Nightclub
Sarge
Proof
Date
Second Date
Beach Pt1
Beach Pt2
Mission
Data
Told You To Be Careful
Asses Me, Please
Swimming Pool
Winners
Wow
Freedom
Prime Minister
Christmas Planning
Relationships
New Room
Decorating
Leading Up To Christmas
Christmas Day
Gone Wrong
Problem
Houses
Shit
Shopping
Sonnogram
Baby Room
Targetted
Taken
Asgard

Make Out

38 2 0
By DynamiicGuitar

We had all been sat and lying there together being rather content in one another's company.

"Katniss is such a badass." I nod at Nat's comment looking up at her only to catch Bruce whispering something in her ear and kiss her neck.

"I said no sappy shit!" Bruce goes shy at that as Nat flips me off, all of a sudden my phone pings which it very rarely does but I look to see that it is Bucky.

~You and Hot Mess🥵 's chat~

Hot Mess🥵

You

Hey Doll

Hey, thought you were asleep?

I was. Until I woke up and got bored and then missed you. Then thought I'd check if you were up.

Well I am, how bored are you?

Like, I want to snuggle and talk bored.

I chuckle at my phone earning a few confused and inquisitive glances from the other three. 

"What's funny?" I look up at Nat before clearing my throat.

"Nothing." I try to hide my happy smile.

"That smile says otherwise. Come on spill." I roll my eyes as I sit up properly and cross my legs.

"Bucky woke up."

"And?"

"He's bored, wants to snuggle." they all roll their eyes.

"And we were the ones being sappy?" I lob a pillow at Bruce earning a laugh from him.

"Invite him down the beds big enough." 

"Really?"

"Yeah go for it." as I go to message Bucky we all turn to Wanda.

"Sure let me be the fifth wheel, it's fine. Genuinely, invite him down we'll be like the power 5 of the group." I smile before messaging Bucky.

~You and Hot Mess🥵 's chat~

Hot Mess🥵

You

Hey if you want to snuggle Nat said you can come down to her room.

You're at Nat's? Who else is there?"

Wanda, Nat and Bruce then me obviously but you knew that.

So adorable. Okay I'm coming down be there as quick as possible. Don't worry I'll be careful.

"He's coming down, he said as quick as possible which will be like 15 minutes with the crutches." they all nod before we get into a conversation about who the most badass villain is until we hear a faint knock before a metal arm man enters shutting the door behind him and making his way over to where I was.

"Hey doll."

"Hey Sarge." he leans down and gives me a chaste kiss making me smile subconsciously. 

"Yeah, and we're the sappy ones." I glare at Bruce raising a pillow.

"I will throw it." he raises his hands before putting them around Natasha's waist again.

"Hello everyone." they all greet him before he starts to slowly sit down behind me.

"Need help?" I ask being concerned for him.

"Nah, I got it but thank you." I watch as he get son and shifts himself to straighten his legs and opens them slightly and patting the space between them.

"You're in pain. No." he looks at me upset.

"You said I could come down here and snuggle. Did you lie?" I shake my head at his childishness.

"I didn't but after watching you struggle to get comfortable I think not." I turn to face the others before I feel two large hands grab me by the waist and pull me backwards until my back collides with a firm chest and I turn slightly to look up at a smiling Bucky.

"Really?" he just smiles back before I turn back around and lean into it making sure to mind his legs.

"So? Nat thinks the Joker. I think the Riddler. Y/n thinks Red Skull. Bruce is in no man's land. Bucky who do you think is the most badass villain?" he starts to think.

"I'm going to have to go with Harley Quinn before Suicide Squad."

"That's a good one, I'd like to change my answer." we laugh at Wanda before we drift into a comfortable silence.

"This is nice, we should do this a lot more."

"I agree. Maybe when Bucky is allowed outside we can all go out and do something?" I start to feel bad that me and Nat can have Bucky and Bruce around and she can't have Vision.

"I think we should tell Vision." Bucky questions what I said.

"What? If we do that's not keeping a very good secret having 4 people know."

"No I get that but Wanda is the only one who doesn't get to have the comfort of her partner when us 4 are around her and it's unfair. Besides if we do we can do triple dates." no one answers me for a moment.

"Ok, Nat and Bruce. You've been dating for 2 years surely it gets tiring not being able to be openly affectionate to one another and not just behind closed doors?"

"I mean it has gotten a bit tedious now and annoying, I suppose you're right."

"Exactly and eventually I'd like to think me and Bucky will reach that point. And if we're not going to tell the others yet why not tell vision at least?"

"I think there's no point in telling just vision and you might as well just tell everyone if you do that." I think over Bucky's words.

"So...lets."

"What?" I turn to face him and look him in the eye.

"Lets tell everyone then, it is just getting tiring already and I don't want to be Nat and Bruce."

"Hey!" I turn and mouth a sorry before looking at Bucky again.

"Y/n, you were so adamant a few weeks ago to still keep this a secret. Now you don't? If you want to tell them all then you have to be sure." I take a moment to properly think about it realising all I want is a normal life and I feel like I'm starting to achieve that with Bucky of course the Avengers have all helped but Bucky has been a major part of it and I'd be lost without him.

"I want to tell them." he smiles at me before kissing my forehead.

"Okay then." after dealing with our situation I turn to sternly look at Bruce and Nat.

"Now, you two. You've been dating for 2 years and clearly you're in a stable and loving relationship there is no reason for you not to tell the others. They're practically you're family and deserve to know by now." they share a look with one another.

"It is getting tiring hiding this from them all." Nat sighs before smiling.

"Okay, we'll tell them."

"YAY!" we all jump at Wanda's squeal.

"You have to tell them at the same time but in a fun way not a boring way."

"Like?"

"At the same time you each make out in front of them all for a good few minutes, I'll clear my throat signalling you all to stop." I share looks between the others before shrugging our shoulders.

"Sure, actually sounds fun."

"Okay so tomorrow at breakfast you make out with one another and go from there." we all nod before all collectively yawning. 

"We should rest up for tomorrow." we all nod and Wanda moves to a nest of blankets on the floor as the two couples share a side of the very large bed each.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pardon me all but Steve is making breakfast and invites you all to join the rest of them." we all wake up to Jarvis' voice and get up to head upstairs.

"You okay there Barnes?" I watch him stand and start to walk towards me.

"Yeah the serum kicked in fully this time." he wraps an arm around my shoulder as we follow the others into the elevator before making are way up to the dining and kitchen space.

"Okay, remember the plan. You 2 couples sit in the middle of one side of the table and when I cough you make out with your respective partners as Jarvis records the whole thing you know for fun."

"We got it." the doors open and I help Bucky as he is still very lightly limping but didn't need the crutches anymore, we greet everyone else as we take the seats Wanda wanted us to. Steve comes around handing everyone their plates before sitting down himself and everyone digs in until we hear that cough, Wanda's signal. We all finish our mouthfuls before turning to our partners. Taking a breath we lean in and catch each other in a soft kiss at first before I feel Bucky's hand hold my cheek and slide his tongue against my lower lip and I allow access to him where his tongue and my tongue fights for dominance. We hear Wanda clear her throat and as we pull away Bucky gently bites my lower lip making me groan slightly as we pull away and take deep breaths as we rest foreheads against one another.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" all four of us jump at Tony's yell and face everyone who all had open mouthed stares of shock.

"Yep. Best idea I've ever had." I smirk at Wanda before addressing the others.

"WHAT?!"

"Alright Tony relax." I go back to eating my food as Bucky places his arm behind my back no reason to hide anymore.

"RELAX?! YOU AND BUCKY JUST MADE OUT AND NAT AND BRUCE MADE OUT AS WELL! ARE YOU GUYS COUPLES?!" 

"Okay first of all I'd like to keep the ability to hear, so tone it down. Second of all...yes we are." all at once they all burst out with questions and not quiet either making my cover my ears and all of a sudden Wanda's voice boomed out above all.

"SHUT IT!" all noise stops at that and I uncover my ears.

"Nat and Bruce can explain and the Y/n and Bucky." they all nod and stare at Nat and Bruce.

"Me and Bruce have been dating for 2 years now and haven't told anyone because you all overreact like that and we wanted to test the waters first but then got too far in to say anything. We've only done this now because we're tired of sneaking around." her and Bruce hold hands with one another as the others take it all in.

"We always had suspicions just so glad it's true."

"Yeah you're perfect for one another." everyone else agrees in unison.

"Okay y/n and Bucky, your turn." I glance at Bucky as he places his free hand on my right thigh and I breathe before telling them.

"Me and Bucky have been dating for 9 months, we started dating the day before you went off on that dreadfully long mission because that day of freedom Nat was just a cover up for a second date to the beach. Our first was a few days before that with a make-shift movie theatre on the roof. I didn't want anyone to find out because it was new for me, very new for me and I was scared until last night we all were talking and decided it was just going to end up like Nat and Bruce so might as well tell you all now and be open about it to avoid the added stress." this time the silence is a lot longer but is broken by Loki.

"Finally. The tension was getting old."

"I agree, and Bucky's behaviour on the mission makes sense now."

"Hold on, behaviour?" they all share glances.

"Well he broke down a few times over how long we were taking and now we know why." I make an 'oh' face.

"So, you're all okay with the news?" they all nod before digging into their breakfasts again and so do we, Bucky's arm from behind me planting itself on my thigh as he goes back to eating too, that went a lot better than I could imagine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 21.3K 37
A girl with special powers, mind wiped by Hydra, has to be rescued by the Avengers. She has trouble fitting in and coming to terms with what she's do...
378K 9K 31
The Avengers have been captured by HYDRA and the military sends a team to find them. It all escalates from there. Edited: April, 2023 THIS STORY IS O...
412K 14.6K 131
Y/N is an analyst, and one of the best. Tony recruited her a year ago to the Avengers Compound, where she lives in the staffing building. She quickly...
242 2 9
You - Jennifer Dean, a highly decorated Shield agent - lived in the same apartment complex as the ex Winter Soldier Bucky Barnes. You didn't typicall...