☆𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐰𝗼☆...

By AnimeJit

book 3 of life of the two Luffy and law finally make up but they remain friends. They try seeing new people b... More

Is it love?
hold me like I'm more than just a friend
I had enough
i didn't mean it like that
He's gone
lips of an angel
A new relationship?
I'm tired of your excuses
why is this happening?
Taking his leave
temporary
i missed you
Deals with the devil
Dirty secret
"Yes, I would love that"
unsure
sorry
I love you
Curiosity Is death
lover's
Rob Lucci
Leavin'
missed Call's
3 test
free
ironic
dreams really do come true

time after time

159 6 3
By AnimeJit

chapter 23:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weeks passed while Luffy waited for Law, but he never returned. He knew Law was mad at him, but he didn't think Law was angry enough to leave for weeks or forever. He began to wonder if Law had left for good. He was filled with regret and wished he had done things differently. He hoped Law would come back soon so he could apologize.

Luffy was so concerned about him that he hired Brook to conduct an investigation. Brook accepted the case, but that wasn't the only one he worked on. Brook was also working on Zoro and Tama's disappearances. He worked tirelessly to find out what happened to them, but with no leads, he was starting to lose hope.

One day, Sanji and Luffy came together to talk about their missing loved ones. Brook listened intently as Sanji and Luffy shared their stories, hoping to find any connections to his own cases. As they spoke, a new lead emerged that could potentially solve all three mysteries.

"I wonder where they went..." Luffy said.

"Me too, and I hope they are okay," Sanji replied.

"Why did Zoro leave?" Luffy asked.

"I cheated on him with some girl..." Sanji replied. "So why did Law leave?"

"He was yelling at me for doing something stupid... And he said he needed space...so he left," Luffy recalled and slowly.

Luffy looked down at his hands, his face expressing sadness. Sanji put his hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. "It's OK, Luffy..." Sanji said gently. "I'm sure Zoro, Tama, and Law are okay."

The two of them hugged each other tightly and watched sad movies while eating junk food. Hanging out with Sanji made Luffy feel better, although he was still worried about his friends and boyfriend.

After a while, Luffy was able to put his worries aside and fully enjoy the moment with Sanji. They talked about their favorite movies and laughed at silly jokes. By the end of the night, Luffy was feeling much better.

And when night came, Luffy escaped to Rob Lucci's place. When he arrived, he gave the man a kiss and was invited to his apartment.

As they kissed on the couch, Rob Lucci made a proposal: "So I was thinking, why don't we make this relationship official?" Rob Lucci was nervous but excited. He waited for an answer, hoping his proposal would be accepted.

Luffy smiled softly and said, "Why can't we keep seeing each other like this?" as he kissed Rob Lucci.

"Because I love you, and want you to be mine only," Rob Lucci stated.

"I'm already in a relationship, and you know that," Luffy responded.

Rob looked at Luffy with a sad expression and said, "I don't care; I just want to be with you."

Luffy sighed and opined, "I still love my boyfriend..."

Rob replied, "Fine then, I'll will wait for you."

Luffy ignored the man's words and kissed his neck. Rob felt his body trembling as he felt his body trembling as a result. Luffy gave him a seductive look and pulled away, a smirk on his lips. Rob could feel his heart racing and his face hot.

Lucci pinned Luffy to the ground and the sexual moment continued. Rob's body was on fire. Lucci's hands moved around his body. Then he began to leave marks on Luffy's skin. But even though the moment was very pleasureable luffy couldn't get his boyfriend off his mind.

Luffy imagined that he wasn't cheating on Law, and that Lucci was Law. That was the only thing that prevented him from stopping Lucci's pursuits. Lucci noticed Luffy's hesitation and told him to relax, that he was safe, and that Law would never find out. Luffy eventually gave in, allowing himself to feel pleasure, and the moment progressed.

An hour later, Luffy kissed Lucci goodnight before returning to Law's house. As soon as Luffy pulled into the driveway, he got a text from Brook. He wanted to meet with both him and Sanji in his office. Luffy quickly replied to Brook and agreed to meet him. He started the car again and rushed off to see Brook. When he arrived, Sanji was already in the office.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

Brook cleared his throat and started to explain, "I found out that the night both Law and Zoro left, they went to the same hotel and stayed the night in the same room." He proceeded on to say, "They were also spotted boarding on the same airplane the next day with Tama."

"What does that mean?" Sanji asked.

"The night they stayed at the hotel, they most likely had some type of sexual relationship and decided to run away together the next day." Brook stated

"No, you're wrong! Zoro would n-never do that to me," Luffy continued, "he's my best friend...and would never betray me like that!"

"Luffy, I'm sorry, but the evidence is too overwhelming to deny it,...just like when Law slept with Doflam-"

Luffy interrupted, "Shut the hell up, Brook! That wasn't the same thing," his voice was filled with unwavering anger and a bit of sadness. He didn't want to think about Doflamingo, Law leaving to be with him, or anything from the past that had anything to do with that.

Luffy turned away, clenching his fists as his eyes filled with tears. He took out his phone and started sending texts to Zoro. He waited for a response, but Zoro never replied.

"Luffy, just face the fact's Zoro is cheating on me and Law cheated on you," Sanji said with a depressed aura.

Luffy took a deep breath and turned to Sanji. "No, I'm not going to accept that," he said firmly. "I know Zoro would never do that. There must be some other explanation." Then he turned toward the door and left Brooks apartment complex.

When Luffy pulled into the driveway, a familiar car followed behind him after a few minutes. He got out to greet Ace and Sabo. Luffy was surprised to see them, as he wasn't expecting them to come.

The three of them hugged together. Luffy let them in, and they all sat in the living room to catch up. They talked about their lives over the past few months since they hadn't seen each other, and Luffy let them in on a few details of what had gone on. But Ace could tell something wasn't right. Luffy looked exhausted, and he was way thinner than he was the last time they talked. and law was nowhere to be found. So he decided to ask.

"Hey Luffy, where's Law?" Ace asked.

Luffy looked away, avoiding eye contact. He sighed and said, "...I don't want to talk about it.."

Sabo looked at Luffy and reassured him: "Luffy, you can tell us anything."

Luffy shook his head. He took a deep breath, trying to collect his thoughts. He finally looked up, his eyes wet with tears, and said, "I fucked everything up! I just wanted to help him, but instead I ruined everything, and then he got mad at me and left me for fucking ZORO!"

Ace fell from the couch and onto the ground from the shock of the news. Sabo sat there with his eyes wide open and his jaw dropped. Luffy started to sob, his face in his hands. Ace got up and hugged him, holding him tight and trying to comfort him. Sabo put his hand on Luffy's shoulder and said, "It's ok. We're here for you."

"I knew I should have killed him in that cabin," Ace muttered.

"What?" Luffy asked as he looked up at Ace.

"Nothing..." Ace responded.

A few hours went by, and eventually Luffy got his brothers to leave. Sabo promised to check on him as soon as he got home, and so did Ace. As Luffy watched them drive away, he felt even worse about his situation.

After Ace's car disappeared into the distance, Luffy took a deep breath and sank back into despair. He was alone once again.

Luffy walked back inside and took a shower before heading to bed. After he finished taking a shower, he put his pajamas on, and lay on the bed, and tried to sleep. He closed his eyes, but his thoughts were too active, preventing him from falling asleep. He decided to take a few deep breaths and focus on his breathing until he eventually drifted off to sleep.

'Luffy, I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore; I'm in love with Zoro,'

"Torao! Please don't do this to me...I love you."

'If you loved me, you wouldn't cheat on me with someone you just met...'

Then Luffy woke up to the sound of the front door shutting. He sat up quickly and walked towards the long staircase to see who his late night visitor was. He stepped on each step slowly and quietly. When he reached the first floor, he walked towards the front door.

As Luffy drew closer, he saw a figure that became clearer with each step he took towards it. As he finally reached the front door, he recognized the figure as Law. He was locking the front door and taking off his shoes.

Luffy stood there shocked,and consumed in tearful joy. He ran towards Law and embraced him tightly, crying out of joy. Law gave him a long hug, trying to soothe Luffy's emotions.

"I-I thought you left me..." Luffy managed to say with his lips trembling.

Law looked at Luffy with a warm smile and gently wiped away his tears. "I would never make that mistake again, and I promised I'd be back, didn't I?" He spoke, his voice soft and reassuring.

As Luffy sniffed, he asked, "But... then why did you leave for so long?"

Law responded with, "I just went on vacation with Zoro and Tama."

"Are you sure it was just a vacation? ..." Luffy asked.

Law smiled and replied, "Yeah, nothing else."

"Oh, that makes way more sense," Luffy said as he let out a sigh of relief.

"So did you miss me?" Law asked with a smirk on his face.

Luffy blushed and said, "Of course I did..."

Law smiled, his eyes twinkling. He leaned in and kissed Luffy on the forehead. "I missed you too," he whispered. Luffy felt his cheeks heat up even more, but he couldn't help but smile. He reached up and touched Law's cheek, gently stroking it. He leaned into the kiss and the moment they shared.

Luffy felt his desire growing, and he wanted nothing more than to make love to Law right then and there. He felt an overwhelming need to be close to Law and to express his love for him in the most intimate way possible.

Suddenly he stopped when he remembered how unfaithful he was to Law when he was only on vacation. He felt ashamed and decided against it. He knew he needed to make up for what he did, and that it would take more than just a night of passion to make things right. He looked into Law's eyes, and silently vowed to make it up to him.

then Law looked past Luffy and saw Bepo and ran over to him, and embraced him. Bepo seemed to be glad to have Law back. Luffy looked envyfully at the scene. Law began to explain his story to Bepo, who listened intently. Luffy felt a pang of jealousy, wishing Law was that enthusiastic to see him.

"Torao...let's go to bed; I'm tired," Luffy pouted as he wrapped his arms around Law.

"You can go; I'll be there in an hour or two." Law replied as he held Bepo.

Luffy let go of Law and groaned, "But I'll be lonely... and I want to cuddle with you."

Law smiled and ruffled his hair. "Fine." He said as he put Bepo down.

Luffy smiled and kissed Law's cheek while they walked side-by-side up the stairs and into their room. When they got in, Law changed into his pajamas and laid on the bed with Luffy as they cuddled.

"Torao, are you still mad?" Luffy asked Law as he snuggled closer to him.

"No, I'm not mad anymore; I just needed a bit of space," Law replied, running his fingers through Luffy's hair.

Luffy looked up at Law and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "I'm glad we're okay now," he said, nuzzling his face into Law's neck.

"I have one question though," Law commented.

Luffy pulled away slightly and looked at Law with an amused expression. "What is it?"

"Did you ever cheat on me?" Law asked. His face was tense, and his eyes were full of apprehension as he worried about the answer he might get.

Luffy shook his head and lied, "No, I would never do that to you. I love you too much."

"Luffy...you have a hickey," Law pointed out.

As Luffy processed Law's words, his heart skipped a beat. He forgot about his visit to Rob Lucci's place before arriving. He quickly got off the bed and ran towards the mirror in the bathroom, where he checked to see where the hickey was. the hickey on the side of his neck, and Luffy cursed his mistake. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he said.

Luffy looked into the mirror and began felt the need to cry. He didn't want to hurt Law or make him feel guilty about what had happened. Needless to say, cheat on him. Luffy was just lonely and wanted affection. He figured Law would never forgive him, so he decided to keep his distance from any contact with him. His hands reached toward the door, locked it, and slid down to the cold floor.

Tears started streaming down Luffy's face as he hugged his knees tight, trying to make the pain go away. Luffy cried on the floor, feeling overwhelmed with guilt and regret. He had done something unforgivable, and he knew he had to accept the consequences. He felt so helpless and alone, and he had no idea how he could ever make things right.

Law didn't know how to feel. When he dated Monet and she cheated on him with his professor, he was pissed. However, he expected that from her and broke up with her immediately after. The situation was different with Luffy.

He had trusted Luffy, and believed him to be a loyal and honest partner. He never expected him to cheat, so his betrayal cut deep. Law felt confused and hurt, but he knew he deserved it for leaving Luffy when he needed him most. He had no one but himself to blame.

Law walked over to the door and waited a few seconds before knocking on it. He took a deep breath, preparing himself for the conversation he was about to have.

" I'm sorry, it's all my fault..." Law briefly started with his statement, "Please don't blame yourself."

Luffy's tears slowly came to a halt when Law spoke. He had no words to say. He was shocked by Law's response. Luffy stood up from the ground, unlocked, and opened the door. Ground, unlocked, and opened the door.

On the other side of the door was Law. He reached out his hand, and Luffy grasped it. He looked into Law's eyes and saw the same old love he had for him. The two embraced, and the tension was finally released.

Luffy stepped back, feeling a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

So, they reluctantly got up and got ready for the day, but not without kissing each other passionately. They said their goodbyes with a smile, and went their separate ways.

As they went separate ways, Rob Lucci watched from afar. Jealousy radiated from his body as he watched their goodbye. He wished that he could be the one to kiss Luffy as passionately as Law did.

It was impossible for Rob Lucci to accept that he would never be able to be the one Luffy desired. Rob Lucci wanted nothing more than to get rid of Law, so he could be the one Luffy needed and wanted. and thats when he thought of something to fix his dilemma.

Meanwhile, Sanji was home and cried as he looked at some of his pictures of Tama and Zoro. He regretted cheating on Zoro with pudding and everyone else. All he wanted to do was let Zoro know how much he loved him and promise that he would never cheat on him again if he could.

As Sanji cried, he heard a knock on the door, which he rushed towards in high hopes that it was Zoro or even Tama. When he got to the door, he swung it open, and he was immediately filled with joy.

It was Zoro, and he was holding tama Sanji's heart swelled with happiness as he saw Zoro standing there, and he didn't care that he had a despondent look on his face. He wrapped his arms around them and cried.

"You did such a shitty and bitchy thing to both me and our daughter," Zoro said sternly, but Sanji knew he deserved it. "But I can see how sorry you are, and I forgive you." When Zoro said that, Sanji felt a weight lifted off his shoulders as Zoro hugged him tightly.

"I'm so glad you're back,... for a moment I thought you ran away with law,..." Sanji explained.

Zoro gave Sanji a puzzled look and said, "What are you talking about?"

Sanji smiled and said, "Nothing; just forget that I said anything."

Zoro shrugged his shoulders and went back to embracing Sanji. Sanji felt better about the situation now that Zoro forgave him. He hugged him tightly and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Zoro smiled and said, "It's okay. I understand." They stayed in an embrace for a few moments, basking in the security of each other's presence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 509 14
(MODERN AU) • • ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
17K 515 14
A gang leader luffy falls in love with his neighbor trafalgar law who works at the hospital his brothers boyfriend works at. They start dating but so...
34.2K 750 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
6.1K 225 10
LawLu Week 2023 // 10 Days of LawLu May 28 - June 6 23/05/28 Day 1: Soulmates | Loyalty 23/05/29 Day 2: Sun & Moon | Touch Starved 23/05/30 Day 3: Pr...