Our Beating Hearts [Taekoo...

By Lee_Suho

"Ok let's see, now please come and stand beside you mentors when I call your name, Choi Yeonjun to Dr. Min Yo... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 7

1K 63 1
By Lee_Suho

___________________________________

It's been three hours but the operations is still going on. The family of patients making chaos is the corridor of hospital. Hoseok and Namjoon soon come out of the OT and informed the family that the patients is now out of danger and will be shift in separate room soon. But the operation which Jungkook was handling still going on.

Namjoon and Hoseok both went towards the OT where Jungkook was performing surgery. They saw a lady and a man screaming and shouting at the nurses who was trying to calm them down. They hurriedly went to handle them.

While they were trying to calm the last patient's family the door of OT opened and Taehyung came out as he saw both Namjoon and Hoseok there he went to them.

"Dr. Jung there's problem the patient was heavily drunk. It's making his situation very critical we don't know what might happen koo-- i mean Dr. Jeon called you in" he hurriedly said as Jungkook told me to call Hoseok. Namjoon and Hoseok both noticed the almost slipped nickname but didn't said anything as the situation was not right their patient is their first priority for now. Hobi nods and went inside the OT.

Jungkook noticed hobi "Hyung his body is already affected by alcohol and then the accident I'm afraid he might not survive this" he said while explaining the condition of the patient to Hoseok.

"Let's try our best" Hobi said nodding at Jungkook.

Outside the OT the lady came near Taehyung, she held his arm and forcefully turn him towards her "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S VERY CRITICAL? IT'S YOUR JOB TO CURE YOU PATIENTS" she shouts at him. Namjoon was on alert he pulls Taehyung by his hand shielding him.

"Mam I would like you to keep you voice down there's other patients present too besides our doctors trying their best" He said in firm voice making the lady silent.

Namjoon turns to Taehyung "Are you ok boy?" He asked to which Taehyung nods and bows.

"Thank you Dr. Kim" Namjoon pats his back "no need to bow boy anyway we will do introduction later but first give me the over view of patient's condition" Taehyung nods and start telling him what Jungkook conclude.

"Hmm so that's means he might be driving in drunk state if it's true than we have to inform police about it as it's illegal to drive in drunk state" Namjoon said after thinking about the whole situation. Taehyung nods in agreement.

A nurse came to them "Dr. Kim officer Choi from police department is here. He wants information regarding the accident that happened" she informed him. Namjoon saw two officers behind her and nods at her.

"Good morning Dr. I'm Choi Joonhuk i was informed that the victims of accident were admitted here i would like to interrogate them if they are in condition and their family of you allow" One of the officer informed.

"Ah good morning officer Choi I'm Dr. Kim Namjoon and yes they were admitted here as three of the victims were in critical condition so they might not be condition to meet anyone you have permission to interrogate others as their family also present here" Namjoon replied.

As they were talking Taehyung was standing beside Namjoon listening to them when they heard the door of OT being opened they all turned their head and saw Hobi and Jungkook coming out removing their mask.

Taehyung was first to run to Jungkook he took his mask and the surgery coat which Jungkook smiles and nods showing his gratitude to Taehyung.

"Jungkook he's officer Choi. He's incharge of the accident case and wants to know about the condition of the patient" Jungkook nods and walks to Namjoon. Whereas Hoseok started to explain the situation of patient to the man who claimed to be patient's brother while the lady went behind Jungkook.

The lady come running to Jungkook asking him about the patient when officer told her to keep some patience.

"Officer patient is out of danger but we can't say anything about his condition as when it get worst. Due to the high amount to alcohol we found in his system his body was already in bad condition and not to mention the major injuries were on his liver area which was already damaged due to his alcohol consumption" Jungkook explained the condition of the patient to the officer who was noting it all.

"Thanks for the cooperation Doctors we will come la--" officer was cut of by the lady who held Jungkook's collar.

"HOW DARE YOU HUH HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THAT! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO SAVE HIM! CAN'T YOU DO YOU FUCKING JOB! I WILL KILL YOU OF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER I---" the lady fell on the ground by the hard push. She looks up to see Taehyung standing in front of Jungkook with raged look on his face.

"Stay in your limits miss this is hospital not your property that you are shouting on anyone" he warned the lady. Hobi was quick to held Jungkook who lost his balance when Taehyung seprate the lady from him.

"Dr. Jeon are you ok?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook in concern. Jungkook smiles and nods saying he's fine.

"You bitch!" The lady stood up and turned Taehyung she was about to slap him when Namjoon held her hand. Jungkook on seeing the lady about to slap Taehyung widened his eyes "Tae!" He shouts and pulls Taehyung to his chest and turns so that his back faced the lady with Taehyung in his embrace.

"Enough miss we were trying to stay professionally while you just acting up for no reason, we can understand you are stressed about your brother but now you dared to slap our staff" Hobi said in anger voice looking dangerously at lady who was now looking down at sham.

"We would like to ask you some questions miss as you heard your brother was driving the car in drunk state which lead him to this accident and now you dared to slap a well respected person that to infront of police. Sana take her out" Officer Choi said and another lady officer came and took the lady with her the man with lady followed them as he apologized on the behalf of her. Namjoon, Hobi and the officer went to do some formalities leaving Jungkook who was hiding Taehyung in his embrace alone.

Taehyung had his eyes tightly shut as he thought a slap was about to land on his face but it never came rather he was pulled in warm and comfortable embrace.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and looks up he saw Jungkook's face closed to his. Jungkook was directly looking at him, in his eyes.

Jungkook's hand came to Taehyung's cheek caressing his cheek bone with his thumb Jungkook asked "Are you fine" Taehyung nods slowly as he can't form words due to their closeness. He can feel his heartbeat fasten as he continues to look in those hazel eyes of Younger.

Taehyung's breath get uneven and his heartbeat rosed up as he feels Jungkook's hand on his cheek and other on his waist he face heat up and a light red hue spread on his face as much as he want to look away he can't those brown bambi eyes were doing something to him.

Both of them were looking in eachother eyes not caring about their surrounding as if the world around them stops and they are the only who matters to them. Their eyes captive them like a magic.

Wrapped in eachother embrace they stood outside the OT lost in eachother eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________

My eyes meet many eyes, but got lost only in yours.

_____________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 130K 49
when a rich spoiled bad boy Jeon Jung-hoon gets into an encounter with a Muslim girl and they become enemies so he bully her humiliates her and insul...
79.1K 2.3K 19
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
24.4K 1K 8
A long taekook oneshot contain: topgguk bottomtae romance fluff whippedgguk true blood alpha x alpha Do not Copy my work! Plagiarism is a crime!!!!! ...
6.8K 132 15
Taehyung and Jungkook have been married for a year and a half. They have wanted kids of their own for a while now and they are finally ready to try...