Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

By ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... More

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Tom keifer - bored & horny.
Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Joe Elliott - Watch out
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Lars Ulrich - not yet
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Duff Mckagan - prank
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Sébastien Bach - playboy

741 7 5
By ohwtfangel

Context - You are a playboy and have a major thing for Sébastien bach.
(Drug use)

----- Girls Name - Savanna Star

I AM A PLAYBOY BUNNY, a nice one at that.

I was on the cover for lots of magazines, and everyone loved me. I was quite famous.

I wasn't just a playboy bunny, I was a full-time model as well.

But, I had a major crush on Sébastien bach, the lead singer for skid row. The second I saw him on the front of a magazine, I was in love.

Multiple posters of the band and single posters of him litter around my room– there were so, so many.

The best one was just above my bed.

I was lucky right now, though. I was now at a hudge party filled with famous models, bands, and just people in general.

One of the bands being skid row, I was terrified to run into the famous Sébastien bach.

"Savanna! C'mon, we gotta have some fun, yeah?" My best friend Danica said.

She was annoyed that I was standing by the front door the whole time, ready to run out of the party at any time.

Usually, I was never nervous or scared at any parties or ever having to do with boys, but now I was just because of Sébastien.

"Really?"

She nodded, grabbing my hand and yanking me to a room full of people.

There were a good 100 people in the living room– or at least I think it was the living room– of this place.

"Their gonna try to get us into drugs D," I nudge her, looking ahead at the table full of drugs and booze.

"You do them yourself savanna, are you scared to do them here?"

"Sorta– I mean what if we run into -"

"Hello ladies! How are yall!"

Just as I was about to speak about Sébastien, he apears right in front of us.

Now I really want drugs.

"We're just fine! How are you?" Danica asks, nudging me a little.

"I'm just fantastic!" He smiled– the charming smile he has.

"Well, you got any on ya?" Danielle asks.

He nodded, "Let's go to the bathroom, though. This place might get busted down any second now."

Danica yanks me down with them to the bathroom, I was still silent and hiding behind her.

He turned the light on, and the minute he turned around, his eyes went wide.

"Wait! I fuckin' know ya'll from somewhere.." he narrows his eyes, looking between me and Danica.

"Holy shit! It's Savanna Star and Danica cook!"

I shut the door, Danica looking at me and rolling her eyes before turning back around.

"We are," she nodded.

He smiled, "I have about every magazine you're in," he points to me.

My eyes went wide. It shocked me a little.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yes! You're gorgeous."

My face flushed a shade of pink, "Thank you."

"Good thing she's in love with you," Danica smiles, rolling up a dollar bill.

I kicked her ankle, giving her a look.

"Fuck you!" She hisses, hitting me back.

"Here, Danica," he gives her a little white bag of powder.

She smiled, grabbing a hand-held mirror from beside her and dumping the powder on it.

She quickly chopped it up and gathered it up with her credit card, taking the bill to her nose and snorting a line.

"She's a little addicted," I whisper to Sébastien.

"I can tell," he mutters, watching as she goes for a second line.

"Do you want some, Savanna, Sébastien?" She asks, holding the mirror out.

Sébastien shrugged, grabbing the bill from her and the mirror.

He did the same thing she did, chopped it up with the card, and then clumped it up.

"Savanna, are you not gonna do it tonight?" Danica asks, hopping onto the counter.

"I already have some in my system from before we left, I'm good."

She shrugged, "More for me."

Sébastien handed the mirror back to her, but just as he did, we heard a commotion going on.

"POLICE! EVERYONE OUT NOW!"

ah shit!

Sébastien looked at me and then Danica, who was now trying to get all the powder back into the baggy.

"How the fuck are we gonna get out of here?" I ask, looking around the bathroom.

Just as I looked, I found a window.

"A window," Sébastien blankly stated, walking over to it.

He opened it, it was big enough for all of us to fit though one by one.

"Savanna, you first," he waves over.

I was so, so lucky we were on the first floor.

I climbed out the window, dropping to the ground, looking around.

It was to the backyard, no gates or anything.

Danica was next, hoping out the window as she stuffed the baggy into her pocket.

Sébastien climbed out– as soon as he jumped, we heard a bang on the door.

He grabbed my hand, and I grabbed Danica, running out to wherever he was taking us.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we ran down the street.

"My house," he stated.

Huh?

"What do you mean, 'Your house'?" Danica asked, confused as can be.

"I live down the street, dumbass," he looked behind at her for a second, then back to where he was going.

Sure enough, a minute later, we were at a two-story nice ass house.

He unlocked the door, swinging it open and closing it the minute we all got inside.

"My dumbass neighbors probably called the cops on the party. They're some rich white folks," he shrugged, locking the door.

"Aren't you rich?" I mumble, looking around his house.

"Not a snippy rich."

"Do you have a mirror?" Danica asks, turning from looking in a drawer.

"Do you really need one?" Sébastien asked, raising his eyebrow.

She nodded, showing the plastic bag of white power.

He sighed, taking the mirror out and handing it to her, "I'll show you to the guest bedroom."

She followed him up the stairs, I stayed downstairs and looked around the house.

It was a fairly nice house for a Rockstar.

I looked to the side where the living room was, only to find a huge poster of myself– almost completely nood right above his TV.

"That's cool," I muttered under my breath, a little stunned to see myself.

I plopped down on the couch, looking around at his coffee table, which had tones of magazines laying over it.

I picked up most of them, and most of them were me.

One of them was sticky, making me almost instantly throw it down.

"Disgusting."

"What is?"

I turned and saw Sébastien just coming down the stairs, walking to behind the couch.

"The sticky magazine of me," I sat them back on the table.

"Shit, sorry about that..." he says, but trialing off as he looks up above the tv, "and that."

I looked above the tv again and shrugged, "already saw that," I shrugged, turning back around to face him.

"You're just like.." he thinks for a minute, "smokin hot."

My face flushed a little red, I mean, Sébastien bach just called me hot– that's fuckin amazing.

"Not so bad yourself, Rockstar."

He showed a cheeky smile, "Thank you, playboy."

"So, where am I sleeping?" I asked, resting my face on my hand.

"Since you're in love with me.." he smiles.

"Don't start."

"Sleep with me?" He finishes.

"Don't kill me is all I gotta say," I shrugged, standing up from the couch.

"Follow me, princess," he motioned to the stairs, skipping up a few steps ahead of me.

He led me down a dark hallway to a room at the end of the hall, and the door cracked open.

He switched on the light as i looked around– it wasn't the cleanest.

"Sorry– I didn't think I'd have people over," he kicks his trash and clothes out of the way.

I shrugged, closing the door behind me– to find yet again another poster of me.

I self-assured nodded to myself, looking around the rest of the room.

There was a bed against the wall, a desk against the opposite wall.

I looked up at the ceiling above his bed, a nood picture of me above it.

"Aren't you a little obsessed?" I mutter, looking at the picture that I've seen too many god awfull times.

I can't say anything anyway.

"Yes, yes I am," he nodded, pulling his shirt over his head.

I looked over to his dresser, looking through it for shorts.

"Turn around," I said once I found shorts, which he just looked at me werid, "what?"

"I've see you naked?" He questions, confused on why i want him to turn around.

"Not in real life, only on pictures," I shrugged.

He huffed, turning to the wall.

I took off my jeans and slipped on the shorts, then took off my bra to sleep better.

"You can look," I hummed, laying flat on his bed.

He got into the bed after he turned around, turning off him lamp.

"I'm never gonna be able to sleep with myself naked upbove my bed," I huffed, looking at myself staring right back at me.

"Really? I'll sleep perfectly fine!" He snickered.

"I fuckin' hate you," I mumbled.

"You love me, playboy."

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
1.4K 96 18
🌸𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🌸 {𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 4 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀} •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 �...
204K 2.6K 14
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹�...
167K 5K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...