Out Of My Limit | Ashton Irwi...

By KoaKoalas96

"You're just out of my limit." Ashton said. "Do you know what our experiences has been like? A roller coast... More

Out Of My Limit | Ashton Irwin
Goodbye England
How Awkward
Do You Need Help
Getting To Know You
She's Just My Neighbour
Rehearsal
Meeting Everyone
Am I Jealous?
He Likes Her
Yeah Sure
You Play The Drums?
I Was Not Expecting That
She's Not My Girlfriend
What's Going On?
Hanging Out
Truth Or Dare?
Talking To Me Again
Look After Her
Bad News
No Way!
He's Cheeky, But I Love It
That Idiot!
He's Just A Complete Arsehole
I've Got A Plan
They're Getting Along
The Plan Starts Now
Don't Talk To Me!
Do You Forgive Me?
Did He Really Just Say That?
I'm A Ninja
Don't Tease Please?
Yes
There's Something I Need To Tell You
The News
I'm Going To Miss You
I Wish We Were
This Can't Be True
The Weirdness Begins
Can I Ask You Something?
I Felt Sorry For You
Publicity Stunt
I Got An Idea
We're A Couple Of Weirdos
I Need To Tell You Something
Is It True?
Where Are You?
What The Future Beholds
Do You Still Love Him?
My True Feelings
This Is Awkward
I'm Done
Going Home
We FaceTimed
The Lucky Fella
Leave, See If I Care
The Boyfriend
Not Over It
I Don't Hate You Completely
Promise Me
I Got An Idea
Friends
Unpredictable
You're One Weird Boy
Confused
Why Does This Keep Happening?
I Have Enough Money
Its For The Best
The End
Final Message.
New Sequel?!?!

The Talk

806 22 0
By KoaKoalas96

Chapter Sixty Six

*Maisie's POV*

"Can you believe it?" I snapped.

"Woah, woah, woah, slow down. So what happened?" Skye calmed me down.

"So you know he broke the fence?" I said.

"Yeah, you told me that." She laughed.

"It's not funny Skye, if my dad found out, he would be so past the point of being angry that there would be a world war 3." I laughed.

"So what happened then?" She held her laugh in.

"So Ashton got jealous because I hung out with Calum." I stated.

"How was that?" Skye asked, referring to me and Calum hanging out.

"It was good, until Calum kissed my cheek and placed his hand on my waist." I explained and Skye's eyes went wide.

"Don't worry. He only did that to see if Ashton would get jealous, and he did." I stated.

"So what happened?" Skye asked.

"So Calum left because I went to see Ashton and bought the supplies. And we got into a mini argument again." I rolled my eyes.

"Again?" She was shocked.

"Yeah. Then he told me why he gets jealous and me being stupid I went back to him, and we almost, you know." I widened my eyes to inform her what almost happened.

"Maisie Brooke Jones! You didn't did you?" She had a massive grin on her face.

"No! You know I'm not like that." I stated.

"Because of your beliefs?" She asked.

I nodded.

"That's sweet. So how did he react?" Skye questioned.

"Not well." I sighed.

"That boy. I swear to god, if I was there, I would slap some sense into that boy." Skye slapped her hands in the air.

"Shut up! If you were here, you would drool over Luke." I smirked.

Skye went quiet.

"Okay, okay, so what happened?" Skye asked.

"I explained everything. And he said what's stopping us. And I said that the moment was over. And he said what moment. And the argument just continued from there." I sighed.

"Well clearly there was a moment if it lead him towards that." Skye stated.

"Exactly!" I raised my hands.

"So what else happened?" Skye asked.

"Well I left him in his room and went back down to finish the fence. Ashton came back down and I let him finish it himself, as I had to do it on my own. And I told him I was going to go. He caught up to me at the front door, and was about to say sorry, but I said to him forget about it and just left." I said in one mouthful.

"You didn't accept his apology?" Skye looked confused.

"No Skye, I didn't. What ever our relationship was, we've always had our ups and downs, it's like a bloody roller coaster Skye. Ashton always says he's sorry, but either way, either me or Ashton will cause something." I sighed.

"That's a good metaphor." Skye went all technical.

"I know. That's what I said to Ashton. I'm just so confused. Like every time I get close with him, there's always something to ruin it. It's as if it's signs to stop us from being together." I moaned.

"Then don't." Skye said simply.

"Don't what?" I asked.

"Go back to him. If the same thing happens again, then clearly you two aren't meant for each other." Skye stated.

"But every relationship has there ups and downs, Skye." I pointed out.

"You should talk it out with Ashton, instead of pushing him away. I mean, I know he's been acting stupid, but so have you. And don't you dare say you haven't. There are always two points of view in a relationship. You are clearly head over heels for that drummer, and from what you said, he seems pretty much love struck with you Mai." Skye preached which caused me to be quiet.

"Also Mai, don't go back with that Jack dude." Skye pointed out.

"How did you know about Jack?" I was shocked.

"You told me, remember?" She laughed.

"Oh yeah." I said stupidly.

"I won't." I promised.

"I'm going to go and talk things over with Ashton, so I'll catch you later, bye pooo." I sung and ended the Skype call.

I didn't decide to text Ashton to let him know that I was coming, I just placed my shoes on and went next door.

"Hi Lauren, can I talk to Ashton for a minute?" I asked as she opened the door. "He's not in." She replied. "Oh, okay. Would you let him know that I came and I need to talk to him." I asked. "Sure, bye Mai." She shut the door. I walked out of the path way and I saw Michael walking past.

"Michael. Hey." I waved. He paused and looked around to see where the sound came from. He smiled and walked towards me.

"Hey Mai, how are you?" Michael asked. "I'm good, you?" I replied. "I'm good, but I can't be bothered to go round Luke's." He laughed. "Ah, rehearsals?" I asked. "Kind of. Ashton just texted us and told us to meet at Luke's." He mentioned. I froze. "W-when did Ashton mention that?" I asked. "Like an hour ago. But I'm to lazy to be on time." Michael said. I laughed at his response.

"Could I ask you a favour Michael?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He smiled.

"When you get to Luke's, could you tell Ashton that I need to talk to him please?" I gave a small smile. "You could come if you want? I'm sure Luke and the rest of the guys won't mind." Michael responded. "Are you sure? Won't it be weird that I'm just tagging along?" I asked. Michael shook his head. "But me and Ashton had a little fall out." I sighed. "Oh did you?" Michael looked shocked. "Yeah, I think he's kind of mad at me at the moment, but that's why I want to talk it over with him." I replied. "Then come along." Michael smirked. "I don't think I should." I hesitated. "Nothing bad will go wrong, Mai." Michael replied. I'm going to regret this, but I walked along with Michael to Luke's.

"So what did you and Ashton argue about?" Michael spoke out of the blue. "Just something stupid." I didn't really want to say because I didn't want to have sex with Ashton, I'm not really that close with Michael. "Was it about the fence?" Michael asked. "How did you- Ashton told you didn't he?" I rolled my eyes. "He was jealous, Mai." Michael pointed out. "I know." Was all I said. "Don't be so hard on Ashton, Mai. He's had a lot of bad experiences in the past with relationships." Michael placed his arm around me.

"I'm just really confused, you know." I said looking up him. "Confused about what?" Michael asked. "Doesn't matter. I should have this conversation with Ashton." I smiled politely. I didn't want to sound rude to Michael, as he seems to be such a lovely guy. I just don't know him that well. "I understand." Michael smiled back.

We continued to walk to Luke's. His house wasn't that far from mine. I don't know why but each step walking towards Luke's, I was getting more nervous than ever, and I hardly ever get nervous. I think it's because of the little fall out that me and Ashton had. Michael knocked on the door and I could literally feel my heart beating out of my chest and going back in. Luke came to the door and was surprised to see me there as well. I waved awkwardly and Luke greeted us in.

I stood there awkwardly as I've never been to Luke's house before. Michael and Luke walked past me and walked into a room. I slowly followed behind them. I came behind the door and I over heard what Michael and Luke said.

"Ashton, Mai's here." Luke said first, and Michael repeated the same thing. I don't know if that was a que for me to come in. But I slowly poked my head through. All I saw was eyes staring at me. "Hi." I said awkwardly. Everyone said hi apart from Ashton. Yepp, he's pissed at me.

"Ashton, can I, can I talk with you in private?" I asked. I was so worried of how he would react. All Ashton wanted to do was apologise, and I just ignored him. "Sure." He said simply. He got up and leaded me towards the kitchen which was luckily closed off from other rooms so no one could hear clearly. "What are you doing here?" Ashton spat. Yepp he's annoyed.

"I wanted to talk to you." I looked towards Ashton but he just looked away. "How did you know I would be here?" He moaned. "I went to your house, but you weren't there. And when I turned around I bumped into Michael. And here I am." I smiled weakly. "So, why are you here?" He said rudely. His attitude is really annoying me, but I just have to suck it in and be patient with him. "I wanted to talk to you." I said whilst placing my hand on his shoulder. "Oh yeah. So what? So you can say that you're done with me? So that you can say you had enough? Well I'm not going to hear it Maisie." He pushed my hand off of him.

"Ashton, that's not what I was going to say at all." I took a step away from him. "Then what Maisie. What?" He raised his arms in there air. I walked up towards him and slowly placed his arms back down. I looked up at him. I stared carefully into his eyes. "Ashton. I was talking to Skye. You remember her right?" I said calmly. He nodded and didn't take his eyes off me.

"She told me that I've been stupid, and that I should stop pushing you away." I placed my hand into his cheek. "I'm sorry Ashton." I looked deeply into his eyes. "No Mai, I'm sorry. I should respect your beliefs, and I should try and control my jealousy." Ashton placed his hands around my waist. "I know relationships have their ups and downs. But face it, what relationship is perfect?" I smiled.

Ashton giggled as he smiled and got closer towards me. I leaned in and kissed his lips. I never get bored of kissing his lips, as each time there's a different feeling. A great feeling. "Does this mean we're okay then?" Ashton raised his eyebrow. "Of course you idiot." I kissed him again. "Aww." Is all I heard which caused me to jump and ruin the kiss.

"Guys! Were you there the whole time?" I looked at them. "Oh Ashton I'm sorry...no Mai I'm sorry." Calum mocked us. "You guys are such eavesdroppers." I rolled my eyes. "Oh kiss me more Mai." Luke mocked. I picked up an apple and chucked it at the guys. "Harder Mai." Michael laughed. "Enough." Ashton raise his voice. All the guys ran out which caused Ashton and I to laugh.

Ashton came close to me and placed his arms around me and pulled me so there was no gap between us. He looked down and we were looking into each other's eyes. His forehead connected to mine, and he leaned in and carefully kissed me. His soft lips connecting and disconnecting in time of our breathing patterns. I gently placed my arms around Ashton's neck.

"I am really sorry." Ashton smiled. "Stop saying sorry Ash." I giggled. He smirked when I called him Ash. "Do you want to hang out?" He asked. "Aren't you forget about your friends?" I laughed. Ashton cheeks flushed and be went quiet. "Are you blushing?" I poked his cheeks. "Uh, no. It's just hot in here." He said nervously. "Okay, if you say so Ash." I lightly pushed him away.

"You better stop calling me Ash." He moaned. I raised my eyesore and smirked. "Or what, Ash?" I said slowly, causing Ashton to breath more sharply. Ashton came towards me lifted me up and roughly connected out lips and carried me to the counter and placed me down. I still had my legs wrapped around Ashton. The kiss got more passionate until an unfamiliar woman walked in and dropped her shopping when she saw two teens going at it at first base.

"Hi Mrs Hemmings." Ashton cheeks have gone the brightest red that I have ever seen. However I think mine have as well, due to mine and Ashton's outburst and what we were doing in Luke's house. Luke's mum didn't look amused and nodded and left to find Luke.

"Shit." Ashton was still blushing. "I can't believe Luke's mum just saw that." I shook my head in disbelief. "Will Luke be mad?" I asked. "I hope not." He shrugged. This is so embarrassing. I've never met Luke's mum, and this is how. She sees a girl wrapped around a boy making out. What a lovely image for and adult to witness. Note the sarcasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 425 31
"Somehow we became best friends and I learned that his laugh was the best sound I had ever heard. The way his voice sounded, it would take me to a pl...
827 93 37
"Mikey, you're awake." I say as I walk into his hospital room. I sit down on the bed and begin to talk. "I was worried that you we're going to be awa...
22.4K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
48.1K 866 110
βœ§γ€€γ€€γ€€ ⋆ γ€€γ€€ Β· * . Β· . γ€€ γ€€ * γ€€γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ . γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€ * . γ€€ γ€€ . Β·γ€€ . γ€€ Β· γ€€γ€€γ€€ . γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ γ€€ *γ€€ Β· γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€ . Β· γ€€ Β· + γ€€. γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β· ** ˚ γ€€γ€€γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€.. γ€€ . . γ€€ γ€€γ€€γ€€ Β· +...