π‘Ίπ’•π’“π’†π’‚π’Žπ’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒄𝒓�...

By __oriana_x

A seemingly insignificant girl suddenly goes viral on tiktok for her redstone builds, insane skills, and clut... More

Important Information
1. Popular
2. Research
3. Streaming
4. Falling
5. Calls
6. Confidence
7. Face Reveal
8. Gaming
9. Discord Calls
10. Late Nights
11. Discovered
12. The Truth
13. Make Your Move
14. Youtuber
15. Friends
16. Duels
17. Crush
19. Teasing
20. End Poem
21. Soulmate
22. Long Flight
23. Suprise!
24. Just Dance
25. Nerf or Nothing
26. Chase
27. Swimming
28. Dunk
29. Pancakes
30. Double Date
31. Champagne
32. Sleep with Me
33. Unboxing
34. Photoshoot
35. Clingy
36. Favor
37. Love or Host
38. Love or Host Pt 2
39. She Chose...
40. Love or Host Finale
41. Leaks
42. MCC
43. Ace Race
44. Win It All
45. Dodgebolt
46. Flights
47. Hey There DΜΆeΜΆlΜΆiΜΆlΜΆaΜΆhΜΆ (Y/N)
48. Welcome to New York City
49. Haircut
50. Couple in the City
51. Netflix and Chill
52. Face Reveal
53. Hotel
54. Twitchcon
55. Drinking Games
56. Blind, Deaf, Mute
57. Distracted
58. Arrrrrrr!
59. Jack-o-Lanterms
60. Hurricane
61. Secretary
62. Halloween
63. Sick
Serious Stuff (Please read!)
64. Covid
65. Skating
66. Love Letters

18. Watch Party

3.1K 86 110
By __oriana_x

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Hey Y/N," Dream says quietly. The events of their gameplay through his head. "How're you holding up?"

"We've had worse storms," she responds. Her desk is littered with an assortment of candy, dried fruit, chips, cookies, and a bowl of half-popped popcorn.

"Yeah I agree, this is nothing compared to a hurricane," he glances out the window to see the tall palm trees swaying in the breeze. The sky is dark gray and covered in clouds, rain pours from the heavens, and puddles rapidly form in the street.

"So," Y/N clears her throat to cover up the awkward silence. "What do you want to watch?"

"Hmmmm I have no idea," Dream lazily scrolls through the different shows and movies on Netflix. "What're you in the mood for?"

"Honestly?" Y/N giggles a bit as she pictures the movie she's thinking of. "It's kind of stupid."

"No it's not," he gently encourages, a smile playing at his lips too. "What is it?"

I swear if it's People Pig or something—

"Aladdin."

Dream grows quiet and so does Y/N.

"It's okay, we don't have to. We can watch something else," she trails off, fearing his reaction. 

"I have Disney plus too," Dream responds, his voice soft. "We can watch it if you want. I actually haven't watched it in a long time."

"Really?" Y/N asks and he smiles at the sound of her happier tone.

"Yeah."

"Okay then."

Dream chuckles as he hears the crinkle of a package in the background.

"What're you doing?"

"Nothing," comes Y/N's reply, sounding like her mouth is stuffed with food.

"Y/N what are you eating?"

"I'm not eating anything," another crunch.

"Y/N turn your camera on."

After a few seconds, Y/N turns on her camera to reveal her collection of snacks. Dream snickers at the sight of Y/N holding a Takis bag in one hand with her other stained red with dust.

"You're eating snacks without me?!" Dream pretends to be offended. "How could you?"

"Here," Y/N reaches into the purple bag and withdraws a red squiggly chip. "Open."

Dream laughs at the ridiculousness of the situation but does so, opening his mouth at the camera and closing his eyes.

"Ready?"

He giggles but nods.

Y/N throws the chip at the camera and it bounces off, landing on the floor.

Dream smiles, feeling like an idiot as he closes his mouth and pretends to chew.

"Mmm, yummy."

"Indeed," Y/N smothers her laugh, and Pepper, who had been previously sleeping, opens one sleepy eye to look at Y/N.

In a flash, the cat jumps down from its perch on the window sill and bounds under Y/N's desk, scooping the taki into its mouth.

"Pepper!" Dream wheezes as Y/N dives under her desk and grabs the cat, shaking her slightly. "Spit it out!"

Pepper lets out a furious snarl and hiss before beginning to squirm and writhe in Y/N's grip.

"PEPPER!"

The cat finally spits out the taki, clearly realizing it's not worth the effort. Y/N scowls as she drops the gray tabby to the floor.

"That looks painful," Dream remarks, peering through the camera at Y/N's hands which are covered in red scratches.

"Damn cat," she mutters, scooping up the fallen taki. "I literally just fed her half an hour ago!"

"She knows human food is the stuff," he jokes which makes Y/N crack a smile too.

"Anyways," he opens Disney plus and shares his screen with her in discord. "Back to the movie."

"Ah yes," she settles back in her chair and opens a packet of gummy worms.

"You're making me hungry," Dream complains. His stomach growls at his words.

"Don't you have food in the house?" Y/N asks. The Disney castle appears on the screen as the music begins to play. "Get yourself some gourmet steak or tacos with gold leaf."

"Hey, not all YouTubers eat like Mr. Beast okay?" Dream defends from her lighthearted jab and grins. "But I think I'll order a real feast, Panda Express!"

"Oh god," Y/N laughs as the opening scene plays showed the beggar with the magic lamp in the deserted market. "I should call Ethan and see what he thinks about you eating that food."

"He's Chinese?" Dream asks. He opens the takeout menu and begins to scroll through the options. "Wouldn't he be happy that I'm eating Chinese food?"

"Call that Chinese food in front of him, I dare you."

Dream chuckles.

"That's like saying Taco Bell tacos are legit tacos," Y/N scoffs.

"Now that's different," he laughs. "But In hungry and that's the only thing open right now because they're the only ones who will send their drivers out in tropical storm conditions."

"But from somewhere else," is her suggestion.

"You're such an idiot," Dream rolls his eyes and continues to browse the menu as Y/N watches the movie attentively.

After about 15 minutes of pondering, he decides on the Kung Pao Chicken with a side of rice.

(I literally just searched up the menu and picked an item don't come for me😭)

"It should be here in 20 minutes," Dream announces, placing his iphone facedown on the table.

"Add an extra 15 minutes for storm delay," Y/N jokes. He notices that she's been quiet this whole time, fully engrossed in the movie.

"What part are we up to now?"

"Aladdin is about to get the lamp, not," Y/N says.

Dream sits forward a bit, hearing her munch on whatever snack she's eating.

"The Genie is so funny," Y/N says as Aladdin is turned into a Prince and paraded around the streets.

"He gives the impression of a typical high school chad throwing around money," Dream remarks.

"Like you," Y/N giggles quietly.

"I am not a Chad," he protests.

"How so?" Y/N laughs as Dream pauses the movie. "You're blonde, rich, and strong."

"1, I'm not blond. My hair is dirty blond." Dream holds up a finger. "2, I don't just throw around money. And 3, how do you know I'm physically strong?"

"Ooooh, so you're not?" She bursts into a fit of laughter as Dream struggles to come up with a response. 

"To be fair NO," he starts with cuts himself off with a laugh too. "But like how would you even know."

"Fanart," Y/N responds and he immediately drops his head to the table.

"Of course," he groans. "What did you see?"

"The manhunt Fanart," she giggles as Dream groans again.

"Whyyyyy?"

"Come on," Y/N snaps her fingers, returning his focus to the movie that they'd been previously ignoring. "We're not here to debate about this. Let's just enjoy the movie."

Dream smiles and sits up straighter, watching as Jasmine sits on her balcony with Aladdin about to make his entrance.

Y/N mouthes the lines along with the characters and Dream can help but stare at her. Her eyes are gently closed as he lips move in sync with words.

Fuck.

A ring of his doorbell interrupts his thoughts as he grins.

"Food's here, I'll be back."

Y/N nods, knowing she can see him, not moving her eyes from the screen.

Dream quickly mutes himself and makes his way to the front door.

The doorbell sounds twice more, slightly more frantically.

The porch door is swung open to reveal a Chinese guy in his mid-twenties wearing a bright red vest with neon strips.

His black hair is plastered to his forehead as he weakly hands Dream the white plastic bag.

The blond smiles, feeling slightly guilty for making the poor guy come out in the rain. He fumbles in his pocket for his wallet and slides a 50 dollar bill into the man's hand.

His eyes widen with excitement and Dream chuckles at his reaction.

"You've earned it," he says. He closes the door and watches as the man climbs into his car and drives away.

Dream practically skips back to his desk, food in hand. He stops in the kitchen to grab some utensils and napkins.

"Hey Y/N, I'm back," he calls into the mic as he unmutes. The movie continues playing but otherwise, there's silence. "Y/N?"

He smiles softly to see Y/N asleep at her desk. Her head rests on her arms which are crossed in front of her to make a pillow. Her Y/H/C hair cascades around her like curtains, shielding her face from the light.

"Oh you fell asleep," Dream chuckles to himself. He pauses the movie as he continues to watch her sleep, the smile never leaving his face.

"If only you knew how I feel," he mutters under his breath. "I don't understand why I'm falling for you."

Y/N's breathing stays even and steady as she sleeps.

"I'm in love with you Y/N," Dream whispers. "I don't know why and I can't explain it but we get along so well. Your sweet, caring personality, paired with your stunning looks. You're like a magnet, pulling me closer every time I get close. But I want to get to know you more. And there's no telling how the fans would react if I showed any sort of romantic feelings. I'm supposed to profess my love for George after all," he chuckles quietly to himself.

The rain patters on the roof as he lets out a deep sigh, pushing his hair from his forehead.

"But I can help myself. I just feel like we're meant for each other."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N groans as her eyes flicker open realizing at she fell asleep at her desk.

"Dream?"

She's out of the discord call, and the movie no longer playing.

The clock on her phone reads 5:35 am.

Hopefully, I didn't sleep that long.

Y/N sigh as she begins to toss empty chip bags and candy wrappers to the side. She glances at her computer screen and notices the red dot in the bottom right corner.

"Why am I recording?"

She stares with confusion as she ends the recording, seeing that the file is almost 12 hours long.

"What the fuck?"

She opens the file and starts watching it.

——————————————————————————————

1,739 words

WHAT IS HAPPENING

We've gotten so much Dream Team content these past few days :D

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.9K 16
Ruth is a well established lawyer, but she's got a tiny secret. She absolutely loves - and I mean fucking loves to the moon and back - minecraft. She...
310K 6.8K 48
! warning ! contains mature content! (smut, use of alcohol, ...) "You don't remember, do you?" "Remember what?" Clay chuckles. "The reason, why I th...
9.7M 303K 191
[ Dream (Clay) x Female OC (Eliza) ] What happens when a coder girl gets asked to work on Dream's new minecraft video ❗Warnings❗ β€’This fic contains m...
431K 8.3K 49
if you find this and yk who i am,,, im sorry You just turned 20 and needed somewhere to go after collage, luckily your best friends sapnap has a roo...