The Wolf of the North: Book o...

By AllRugbyBoy13

Post HOO. Finally Percy had slain Gaea, but as he stood there with his sword logged into her abdomen she was... More

Not Much of a Victory
Old Faces
Koios
Ceremony
My Queen
First Foot in the Water
One Big Family
The Troubles of a King
Old Faces, New People
Getting Ready
Travel Partners
A/N and Q&A
On the Road
Memories
Primal Instincts
Looking Back
Sniffing a Trail
Tough Situations
A Little Beast
A Really Big Beast
Warmth of the Sun
Rage
Sitting Around

Reacquaintance

17.3K 266 214
By AllRugbyBoy13

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The Heroes of Olympus. Uncle Rick does.

Uploaded: July 10, 2015

The stars. Such a beautiful sight. Yet, more beautiful is their manifestation, Asteria. Such truth I was blessed with witnessing. Looking down to find her head resting in the same spot it had the new for before, I knew then without a doubt I was in love. Not the sort of love to the point you would die for. No, it was far greater. For her, I would wage war against Chaos himself. For her I would travel to the very core of Tartarus and slay any and all who stand in my way. I knew from then on that she would be the most graceful of my brides.

I do, and will love all my mates the same. However, just as I know Asteria will be the most graceful, but Rhea will be the most level-headed. Such is the reason why she will remain the queen of Othrys.

"Is there something on my face, or am I just that attractive?" Whilst deep in thought I had stared intently at Asteria's face, something she seemed to notice me doing after she had awakened.

"I would go for the latter. I'm sorry, I did not mean to be rude and stare." Smiling, she have me a quick kiss.

"I don't mind, as long as it is you. Now, I believe that there is an outside world, one such we need to make our presence known, else have all worried." I checked the time to be around a quarter after six. Gee, I really stared at her for a while.

"Do not worry, I guarantee we will make it in time. I always do." With that I got out of bed, carrying Asteria with me bridal style. The unexpected movement caused a most adorable squeal to escape her lips. I said nothing, instead simply raised one eyebrow.

"What? I was not expecting this. Now stop giving me that look and get us some breakfast." I smiled at her remarks and sat her down on a seat at the kitchen counter. I knew Asteria wasn't a vegetarian, so I didn't have to worry about meat in her breakfast. So today I prepared some pancakes and bacon with sausage. I placed both plates on the table, squeezed some orange juice into two glasses, and brought out condiments.

We sat at the kitchen counter, enjoying our breakfast as we talk. I told her of my time as a demigod and she of her time in the Golden Age. Soon we, or rather I, noticed the time. Our secluded time had been fun and great, but there is still an outside world, and in that world we hold a daily council meeting. To which I must attend. We ate as quickly as possible and were on our way.

We arrived at the throne room before everyone else, except Rhea. She sat on her throne, quickly glanced at us and continued to look into nothingness. We both awkwardly went to our respective thrones. Sitting next to her made me feel so uncomfortable now, and the throne seemed to have shrunk in size because I felt so uncomfortable and the armrests were tight against my body. Though I think it was all thanks to the tension in the air.

"Will you two quit acting like you broke our sacred laws." I don't think my eyes have ever been wider. The voice which spoke such words was non other than Rhea herself. "Okay, so Asteria is the second mate for Percy. Do you guys really think I minded at all. I have come to terms from the start that Percy wouldn't only be mine. Granted, he will love me and I him as if I was his only spouse. Though I'm not and that's okay. You, Asteria, went through with being his mate despite knowing I was already with him and so will other women. I'm sure you didn't have a problem with that either. It's as Percy explained from the beginning. There would be no envy among his mates, nor any competition."

Her words were very true and I was stupid to have forgotten about something I had said. Rhea gave a good laugh as both Asteria and I let out a sigh. "Well, I for one am very glad to not have to worry about that, specially sense everyone will be coming in shortly." As I said this Prometheus was the first to walk in and then more and more until everyone was accounted for.

"Alright guys, I believe our king has some news to give you all, Percy?" She looked at me with such a playful smirk as everyone's attention was now focused on me and they were expecting something good.

"Well guys, um how to put this, I've found my second mate, and she is also a Titan, and she's also in this council." I gestured to Asteria as many turned around to look at the slightly pink tinted Titaness. "Now, I believe that is all. However, I will inform you all that I will be leaving to go to the camp and cities. I will look around to take ideas for our own city and such. I'll be back when I can. With that this council is dismissed." With that most Titans flashed off while some only walked off. I kissed both of my mates goodbye and flashed off. I appeared on the outskirts of Camp Olympus with my warrior attire on. I thought it most proper if I changed into wolf form so I did.

Now I believe that the campers do somewhat know about my existence, but they only know me as the Wolf of the North, or the Vóreia Lýkos, the Northern Wolf. It is also true that through the years there haas been some demigods come through the north for quest and other things, and have run into me and or my pack. From what I've gathered they have taken what they know of me, which aside from what I did in the war isn't a much, and have filled in the rest. This means that to them I'm more of a myth. Maybe today the myth will become a legend.

I trotted the outskirts of the camp along the tree line. For quite a while I stood aside inspecting the differences in the camp. All the things from the old camp are still here, however the cabins are no longer in use. Instead the campers seem to sleep in houses, houses that looked a lot like they were owned by some college kids. Now the cabins served as some sort of museum or memorial of sorts.

I went on looking around for a bit more, until I heard something coming. A demigod, one in danger. Outside of the camps borders a camper, a new one from the looks of it, was running from some monsters. I rushed out to the hill, and a few seconds later a horn sounded off, the same old signal.

Demigods ran towards the entrance, and one thing I did notice was that now they were much better equipped with better more protective armor and better weaponry. Around a group of ten fully armored and armed demigods rushed to the rescue. Unfortunately as soon as I saw the situation I knew they wouldn't be enough and backup wouldn't be here in time.

A girl around her late teens ran from around six hellhounds, two cyclops, and good old Meathead. The campers acted quickly as the made a curved formation around the girl as she fell onto the ground behind the formation. Three archers at the back began to deal with the hellhound and they began good, but with the cyclops and heel hounds they were forced to spread out, and the Minotaur was only a few hooves behind. 

I knew I would have to step in now even though this was not the time I had hoped for. One of he hellhounds had swatted away a demigods sword and landed on him, thankfully he was able to hold the hound away with his shield.

I leaped in with that hound as my first target. In less than a second I had lodged my teeth into the hound as it cried and I could feel the beast turning into dust in my mouth, left a terrible aftertaste. "Leave now young ones. I'll take it from here." All the demigods looked a little hesitant, but knew a powerful deity when they saw one, so decided to listen as they retreated with two of them grabbing ahold of the girl. When I turned to look at their advancement into camp one last time I noticed a stubborn demigod had stayed behind and didn't seem to want to leave.

"Dear child, I hope you know what you are doing, but I suggest you leave with your comrades." the stubborn demigod, a girl from the looks, simply got in a battle stance to show she wasn't going anywhere. Knowing now I wouldn't be convincing her I turned back to the fight. There were only three hounds left, both cyclops, and slow Meathead had finally caught up. I knew the best way to deal with this situation and keep the girl safe.

I snarled as the ground underneath me shook and began to raise from the negative gravitational force that was a result of my power coming out. "Stand down or be prepared for Tartarus!!" I snarled. Unfortunately none of the monsters heeded my warning as they foolishly leaped forward. I could have turned into my larger form and finish with these fools quicker, but they weren't worth it and if I did the whole camp would be able to see me. So instead I leaped forward so quickly I pushed the demigod back and broke the ground underneath me as I almost reached Mach one. Faster than what any present could register I had either bitten or slashed the remaining hounds. I made spikes of ice shoot out of my body striking the two cyclops and promptly turning them to dust. Last was Meathead, he tried to bring his axe down to strike me but with my control over time he was much too slow as the strike was miles away from its target. I went behind him where I gave a large burning gash on his back. Back to normal speed the beast turned around to face me. It roared and charged forwards to me, but when he was a few paws away I dig my claws into the ground protruding a large flat rick from the ground right in front of the charging Meathead. The impact crushed his horns and nocked him out cold. I walked around and grabbed it by the leg with my mouth as I dragged the still alive monster to the stupefied girl, who was just now standing up. I dropped the Minotaur right in front of her. "Finish him." Was my simply command.

"I can't, it's your kill, you fought them all." The girl greatly reminded my if an old friend. Even a Ted a bit like her.

"Girl, it's bravery that counts above skill, and you were brave enough to fight off this hoard by yourself, all for a demigod you have yet to even meet. You deserve the kill more than anyone currently present." the girl argued no further as he placed her sword above the beast chest and plunged it turning it to dust. The backup campers had finally arrived with the other demigods that had left, but they only came I. Time to see the girl kill the Minotaur as I had hid in the forest without anyone noticing me.

From then I stayed around looking at the scene. The campers walked around the girl giving her parts in the back and other shows of congratulations. The file lifted up her helmet to reveal pulled back brown hair and dark skin, but not black rather a light brown. She turned to look in my direction as if looking for me. I decided to be able to see me, but only my eyes as she finally spotted my icy blue eyes and I spotted her kaleidoscope eyes. A daughter of Aphrodite, a odd, but rather strong one. Wait, too strong, that's odd. More than just how strong and brave she is for a demigod. I noticed them all the list filled eyes surrounding the girl both from guys and a even a few girls. She wasn't a daughter of Aphrodite, she was Aphrodite.

She knew I had figured it out cause I could see her grin my way. I then noticed all the campers leave her behind as they headed into camp as if all of them had just suddenly lost interest in her. I hadn't noticed it sooner because I hadn't given the demigods much attention, but now I can feel the power of a god coming from her, yet she tried to hide it, but I could still easily sense her.

Aphrodite walked closer to me were I hide in the bushes. "Oh my hero, you've saved me from great danger, how could I ever repay you?" Aphrodite used the sweetest voice she could muster, and acted the most dramatic possible.

"You could leave me alone." I never really liked Aphrodite. For some time I even blamed her for Annabeth's death, as her way of making my love life "interesting", and with how things are right now I don't need her doing that again.

"Oh, but how cold you are my hero, no wonder your the God of Ice." This women still treated me as if I was a demigod, and maybe it was time to show her that I'm not one to mess with anymore. I completely stopped time and dashed past Aphrodite and stopped behind her. When I let time continue a sonic boom erupted where I ran off, nocking Aphrodite down. Her face landed next to my barred teeth.

"What do you want goddess? If it is to play around with me, I warn you now, I'll make you my play thing." Despite my warning Aphrodite still did not take me seriously.

"Percy, don't be a fool, you may be stronger than me, but not by much. Besides, as long as you're in love you are vulnerable to me." When Aphrodite finished speaking she tried to stand, but stopped for two reasons. One was she physically couldn't due to the roots that grew around her binding her down to the ground. I rarely ever do this, the last time being that ritual with Uranus, but I went into my primordial form. Now when I do this and I'm still in wolf form, something special happens.

My eyes went from ice blue to a glowing green. My fur changed into brown with green luminescent streaks that covered my body in vine like patterns. Little specks of green light flowed around me. My new form and the much more immense power I radiated was the second reason why she wouldn't stand, because she was stuck to the floor in fear. "I warned you goddess." The floor under Aphrodite split open, but the roots stood there holding here up.

"Wait, Percy I-" but she couldn't finished as I jumped on top of her and the roots began to pull her down and I with her. Above us the ground closed up. We kept going down and down. We passed the underworld, and entered Tartarus. The roots holding Aphrodite caught fire, but metal roots were left behind still pulling her down.

The heat became stronger and stronger every time. All Aphrodite managed to do was scream. We quickly reached the bottom of Tartarus and the ground opened up again. The heat became too much for Aphrodite as her skin began to peal and blister with bubbles forming off her skin, and the closer we got to the earths core, the stronger I got and the more in pain she became. "Please stop, I'm begging you please, stop. I'll do anything you ask of me, just please stop." I never planned on killing her, specially now with the treaty, I just wanted to give her a little scare. Aphrodite just screamed with her eyes closed, until she stopped, opened them up, and found herself back at the surface as if we had never gone down.

"Anything, you say?" Aphrodite just nodded as she was a crying mess. "Stay out of my love life then." Surprisingly, Aphrodite shook her head. "I guess you still need some convincing then." Again the ground under us began to open up.

"No wait, please. I can promise not to mess with your love life, but I can't promise to stay out if it." Now this women was confusing me.

"What do you mean with you can't stay out of it?" I barred my teeth at her again.

"I just can't not be part of it, okay? You don't worry about it. I won't cause you trouble, but not by choice, I can't stay out of it." I just didn't understand what she meant.

"Alright, as long as you dint caused trouble like last time." I noticed that she still had blisters and what not, and going down there made her lose a lot of power, so it didn't come as a surprise to me that the wounds wouldn't heal. Since they wouldn't heal and I caused them I did the only thing I know to do, I licked her.

At first she panicked and screamed probably thinking I went to bite her, but then she calmed down noticing what I was doing. It may seem pointless but where I licked her body healed until her entire body was left like new. "Thank you, Percy."I got off her and retreated the metal roots binding her down. I began to walk into the forest again, but she stopped me. "Wait, Percy, let me show you, that I'm not a bad person."

I turned to look at her, if she could do that, it would surprise me. "And exactly how do you pretend on doing that?" Aphrodite stood up and walked over to me.

"Let me accompany you." Was her simple response as she began to scratch my weak spot, behind the ear. Bloody wolf traits.

"Fine, you can come with." Aphrodite grinned at my response as she hopped on me in a younger form. A very attractive sixteen year old. Once I had Aphrodite on my back I ran through the tress as I looked out into the camp. "How much has this camp grown."

"Yes indeed Perce, it's grown so much. The best part is the love. Now demigods get to live longer, and have mates, and get married, and have kids. It may come as a surprise to you Percy, but I enjoy all kinds of love, even that between parents and children."

"Wanna have some fun?" I stopped and turned his head to look back at Aphrodite. Both of us had mischievous smiles on. I explained my plan to Aphrodite and we separated off. I changed into pup form and walked around in the shadows unnoticed until he hid in some bushes near the arena.

Aphrodite flashed into the middle of camp getting the attention of all the campers. She was in her usual form so everyone recognized her. "Hello demigods, and demigoddess. I have heard of a little rumor going around camp, something about a wolf." As soon as she spoke shouts began as they all spoke of me, well the name they've given me. "Well children, I've come with said wolf. A challenge, to him who can take him on, a gift shall be given. To the arena, whomever dares to try." Even more shouts began as an excited uproar grew. Some demigods became excited, wanting to show off their skills and much more powerful than the legendary wolf they are. While some spoke of how crazy the idea of fighting me was.

Finally they had arrived at the arena, and the first brave soul came forward. A child of Ares, always a gloating bunch. The redhead walked to the center of the room, wielding a two handed sword with a single hand. That's when I stepped up. Trying my best to be a cute little pup. When I got to the middle of the arena I yawned and then flopped on the floor, about to take a nap. That got a bunch of "awes" from the crowd, mostly girls.

"This here is him, the Wolf of the North. Not very frightening, he's but a little wimpy puppy." What a fool. "He couldn't even beat me barehanded. This is a joke. Bring on a real challenge!" At the last proclamations of the Ares spawn I sprung into action. I leaped into the air causing a sonic boom as I broke sound speed. I placed a block though as to not make everyone present deaf. I ran past the demigod, but the simple force of my speed sent him flying.

"What, are you going to let a little puppy beat you?" The demigod in rage from being ridiculed stood up and ran towards me. He held his sword in one hand and on the other, a shield. I jumped up and bite into the sword, biting a chunk off. I spit out the chunk of poorly forged metal. I then ran up and as he throws I slash at me his sword broke against my fur, and in return I slashed his shield. Now the demigod was left weaponless and defenseless.

"Next" was my simple response as the demigod fell back in fear. One by one demigods went by, some stronger, some weaker. It no longer evans a question of who could defeat me but rather who could last the longest, granted I could defeat them all in an instant if I so chose. The longer the event went on the larger the crowd it gathered. Finally I had gone through all the demigods who wished to fight. I didn't hurt a single one, aside from their pride occasionally.

A figure I recognized came forward, Jason. "It's been a while old friend." I just responded by smirking. I sprinted forward to slash at him, but he was to fast as he pulled his gladiolus out and snacked me with the flat part. "Come on, don't tell me age has made you slow." I knew I couldn't stay in this form so grew to the size of a regular wolf, still in god mode. I growled and leaped forward, breaking the ground under me as I rocketed towards Jason. He placed his shield in front of him as I slashed. The shield took the front of blow, but Jason was still sent flying back, though landing on his feet. He dropped the shield as it was all dented and useless. Jason pulled out a second sword and both were charged up with electricity. Back in the old days our sword prowess was basically on par, now I wanted to see how much better he had become, so I changed into human form, easily much taller than him. My face was masked by wolf mask. Two swords both made of ice sprung from each of my hands. I dashed forwards Jason and him towards me. We clashed swords over and over again, neither landing a hit. However he was getting tired compared to me. It didn't help mattered for him that every time our swords clashed his would get covered by more ice, making his swords much heavier. Finally he dropped both swords as they were both basically blocks of ice. He shot into the sky and began to shoot lightning at me. I deflected two of them with my swords but they both broke afterwards. I could make infinitely more, but bow it was down to powers. I transformed into a gust of ice flakes, sharp ones two. I dodged every lightning strike that Jason shot at me. They were far too slow. I flew by him gracing his side leaving many small cuts. The sounds wouldn't heal either since the ice would cover the wounds not letting them close, great ability for fighting immortals. I hit his other side, making him lose balance and crash down, after that I went straight for his center crashing against him. When I got off there he laid, nocked unconscious.

That's when a few more flashes went off behind me, revealing my old friends. Leo was the first to step up and speak. "Good job, but do you think you can take us all on?" I just laughed, which scare them, because they knew I was never one to underestimate an opponent, or on this case opponents. This whole time I had been on god mode, time to step up my game.

A golden light emitted from me, all, even the gods present had to look away or close their eyes. When the flash was left, I had golden hair now, with golden blond hair. Titan mode.

Leo was the most eager to fight me as he jumped forwards. I honestly had never seen him jump so high. Dual wielding flaming war hammers. He threw one after another, at speeds that matched that of a meteor. They all flew straight at me, but slowing down time made dodging them easy.

Piper tried to come from behind me, but when she went to strike me I pulled out my scythe and countered slashing through her sword and cutting into her chest. I then used the butt of my scythe to hit her head. Though the strike sent her flying back, falling down unconscious.

Frank began to shoot arrows at me, but using my control over time they all eroded and turned to dust before they reached me. The good thing about my scythe is that I didn't need to be next to my enemies to hit, just by swinging I could send a streak of energy. Slashing four times I sent streaks after Frank. Franks managed to dodge them all but the last one caught him by the explosion from its impact on the floor. I sonic boomed next to where he landed. I raised my scythe to strike him down, but he managed to morph into something big, forcing me to jump back. When he finished there stood the king of the dinosaurs, the T-Rex. I knew just how to fight him.

I turned into wolf form, my thirsty foot tall one. Now in Titan mode I had golden glowing eyes and golden streaks that imitated the sands of time. Around me little sand grains flouted around me. If someone were to pay close attention to the sand grains, they burned through anything they touched.

I sprinted towards Frank, and he tried to bite me, but he was to slow as I have him a huge gash traveling from his rear leg to the snout. Frank fell in human form, with a rather large wound. He would live, all of them wound, they are gods now after all.

Hazel and Nico were both summoning a undead army, and when I say army I mean numbering in the thousands. They all rushed at me wielding all sorts of weapons. I decided to conjure my own army. From the ground came earthborn and I formed ice giants. There weren't as many in my army, but the undead were very fragile.

I then turned my attention to Thalia, who also seemed to have come. She had two hunting knives on her and ran towards me. I turned into a mortal and changed to god mode. Two hunting knives appeared in my hand as I ran to meet Thalia head on.

Thalia slashed down and the across to my face and then twirl kicked at my torso. I slowed down time to the point that I could have seen a bullet move like a falling leaf. I moved Thalia's hands and feet to miss me. Her downwards slash I moved to the right. Her horizontal strike I moved to far down so she hit sand. Her twirl kick I did not redirect, I just held onto her leg. I lifted her up and slammed her back down on the floor mocking her down unconscious.

When I turned around to the little battle going on between my army and the goth kids. Death breath and hazel had managed to get rid of my army, but were tired, so I just summoned more earthborn and ice giants. They just sighted raised their weapons and readied to fight more spawns.

Leo would have maybe managed a sneak attack were it not for his ways present dramatics as he screamed before striking me. That only resulted in me sidestepping and avoiding his hammer. When his hammer stroke the floor I stepped on it, not letting him lift it back up, and then I lifted up on that foot, turned and side kicked Leo on the face sending him flying towards the stands as the spectators tried to get out if the way , but I made a rock wall appear stopping Leo, and effectively nocking him out too. When I looked back at Nico and Hazel they both had been taken down by my little army. Well that was easy, didn't even have to go all out.

Aphrodite then stepped onto the arena floor. "Well my friends, it seems that the show is over now, and unfortunately there was no victor, oh well, that was expected. Anyways resume your daily activities." I pulled all of my old friends towards me using rock stretchers. I changed into my Titan mode to have better control over time. I used time manipulation to close everyone's wounds up and rejuvenate their strength. When they all woke up I stood there with a grin. However my mask, which was now golden, hid it.

"Hey Perce, or should I say Wolf of the North." Jason was the first to regain consciousness as he was the first to be defeated. "How long has it been since last time we spoke?"

"Over two hundred years I would say. I actually came here to see you guys. A little reunion of friends. Gather the other guys when they wake, we're going to the cities. Oh, also, later I'll be making an announcement to all the demigods, so we'll need them to attend their respective senates." Jason nodded and walked over to the rest of our friends waiting for them to wake up.

I walked over to Aphrodite, I offered her my arm, which she took, and I flashed us to New Greece. "Well, we have some time in this beautiful city, what do you wish to do." Aphrodite grinned, but I didn't fear what she had in mind, because it was an innocent grin.

She looked over at me and said, "I know just what to do, but first, you need a makeover, you'll attract too much unwanted attention the way you are dressed now." She was right, I would. With my warrior getup. I decide to take the risk and let her give me a new look.

After walking into a clothing store and into one of the changing room, which was rather uncomfortable to do with a women, but Aphrodite said, "We're all immortals here." After she looked me over for a while she snapped her fingers and I appeared in white suit, with a light blue shirt and white tie. My shoes were also white, and I had on a pair of shades. To complete it off I found a white cane on my right hand, which I recognized as my scythe incognito.

We walked together through the streets of new Greece, but I noticed that we were actually walking outside of the city. In between the two city, at a very high mountain stood a single temple on the snowy top. "What mountain is that, I've never seen it before?"

"That Percy, is the North Mountain." The North Mountain, I've heard of it, who's it is, and what it's for. It's my mountain, where my temple is held, and where anyone in need of a blessing of good luck for a quest, or adventure of any sort, comes.

"I've been told of it, and I hear the many prayers that come from it." I looked up at the mountain in awe, it was a beautiful snowy retreat in the otherwise warm city.

"Yes, and as you know you are known by many names and hold many titles. This is the temple of The Savior. Many people in need of help come here, of before they leave for a dangerous quest they ask for your protection, to save them when they are in danger. You may or may not know it, but right now you're actually the most worshipped god. Many follow your path, but since you do not interact you haven't chosen or allowed any disciples."

"Disciples, what are those?" Aphrodite giggled lightly at my little knowledge.

"Percy, disciples are people who devote their lives to following your path. Leaving behind their family and friends, any comforts they might of had in order to worship you solely. They learn your teachings and spread your words, but since you haven't been present you have no disciples, only devoted worshippers who wish to be your disciples." Now we were getting closer to my temple and I could feel my power growing as we did.

"What is the point of having disciples?" Now we were at the top of the mountain, at the doorstep of my temple.

"You see Percy, as gods we have duties. Ours are not as great as that of other gods like Hades or your father, but we still have some, and for you, it is guiding heroes, specially young and inexperienced, and saving those in need. Well, disciples helped us gods do our duties for us. Someone looking for advice from you may be helped by a disciple, or someone in need of a blessing from you might be able to get it from a disciple. Would you like to have some?"

"The idea of having disciples is interesting. How can I obtain some?"

"Well it's actually very simple. All you have to do is look for someone who is devoted to you and wishes to follow your path of life, you'll be able to aw who those are. Ones you have disciples chosen the whole system will be basically self-sustaining. Whoever a new follower wants to become a disciple, your older disciples will be able to teach them and take them in for you, without you having to do it yourself, of course whenever you gain a new disciple you will feel it, prominently because the more disciples you have the stronger you get. Also, we gave you this temple as a gift, but it is the only temple you have, you don't even have any shrines outside of this. Because a shrine must be blessed by one of your priests." As Aphrodite explained these things we walked around as I admired my own temple for the first time. It was all white marble. There were places carved out from the wall where statues if hauling wolves stood. At the very center a huge wolf statue stood. It wasn't menacing, it was instead caring and made you feel safe. I recognized this particular statue to be me. As two never-melting shards of ice were the eyes, and the rest if the body was made if white marble.

"Wait, now there's priests? And how do I get more temples and stuff?"

"Priest are like elder disciples, who are very attuned to you, and have an even closer bond with you. They have your direct blessing and can communicate with you if they do chose and you with them. You can only have one priest or priestess per temple. Shrines are like little spots were a statue of you or of your symbol of power. Anyone who prays to these shrines gains your blessing without you having to do anything. Temples have various shrines spread throughout, but shrines can also be found in people's homes, who wish to have you as their patron, or in general temples, temples that are for all gods and anyone can come in and pray to one of the shrines there. If someone wants a shrine in their home they need to pay one of your priests to bless the shrine, this money goes into your budget. Every temple has a vault where they store their money from donations, offerings, and such. You also get non-currency offerings, but you need disciples to sell these offerings to gain more capital. Every so often your other temples must give some of their budget to your main temple so that your main temple can have money to build more temples and shrines, or do any large project that you wish, such as a statue, which spread you control and therefor give you more power."

"That's quite a bit of information, but I've managed to get it all. Now, do I even have anything in my vault?" Aphrodite laughed at my question and I don't understand why.

"Do you have anything, you have everything. Percy, you are the most worshiped God. You receive donations, offerings, and all sorts of things left and right, and since you haven't used any of it, it's all stored up over the years. No God has even the quarter of the amount you have. Though it's useless just collecting dust until you get disciples."

"Alright, so I assume it's time for me to make an appearance, but how?"

"Well Percy, the most common way is by a statue of you, we gods can take control over these, no matter where we are, that way we don't have to physically be here to do things. Just concentrate on the statue you wish to manifest and then you'll feel s link, grab onto it, and you'll find yourself in the statue." So I did as Aphrodite told me and I focused on the big statue in the center of my temple. I saw a string like thing in front of me, a grabbed onto it and I found myself inside the statue, but it was as if I was the statue, as if I was on my large wolf form.

I don't know how they managed to tell that I did, but it seemed that all those present noticed my presence inside of the statue, and they all came forth and didn't bow, but kneeled at my paws. I just said what came natural to me. "Hello children, I have stayed secluded for many years. Over these years I've heard your many prayers and answered to the best of my abilities. Now, I shall give those who wish to become my disciples my blessing. Those who don't wish to devote their life to my worship and leave everything behind to spread my word, leave for now, come back later, but those who wish to devote their lives to me, stay and receive my blessing." As they were told most left, but a great amount still stayed, over thirty. I could tell that they all truly wanted to devote themselves to me. I let out a defining howl, all those still kneeling before me glowed bright white light. When the light died down they all had fur robes on that had the alpha symbol on the shoulder. I then heard Aphrodite speak in my mind.

"Now that they are your disciples you can appear to them in your divine form. And chose a priest." I did as she said and flashed down to the ground in my divine form, which was a my normal wolf form, but snowflakes flew around me, and wherever I walked frost spread. I was surprised to see that they were all looking at me in awe, but didn't burn to ashes. I could see light glowing from them, but some stronger than others, and then, a young and beautiful woman glowed the strongest. I trotted to her and nudged her with my snout.

"Stand, child." She did as I told her and she was now at my eye level. I circled her for a while as she just stayed still looking forward the whole time. "You swear off the company of man, to have love only for me, my cause, and what I stand for?" The girl said a firm yes. "Then I proclaim you my first priestess. I grant you immortality as well, so that you may lead all future generations. Serve me well and you shall be rewarded." She glowed even brighter, and the previous raven head had white hair like mine and her skin became pale, she radiated with even more beauty and now had ice blue eyes like mine. I could feel a much stronger connection to her than even that between me and my warriors. I even felt love between us, but not a mating love, I saw her as my pup, and I saw my blood now running through her veins, she was my daughter now. She had many intricate decorations on her robes, and a fur hat on her head that showed her status as head priestess.

"Now, Madie, come with me, I shall speak with you privately. To the rest of my children, open the doors of the temple, we are now fully functioning." My disciples went out to the front of the temple were worshippers stood. They told people to come inside and began to do their duties naturally. I notice Aphrodite sneaking out if he temple, she looked back at me, gave me a flirtatious wink and smile and was gone. I knew that if I was human form I would be blushing, and I didn't quite know why.

I then nudged Madie's robes and signaled her to follow me. I walked around to the living quarters of the temple where my disciples would live. The place was filled with dust and cobwebs since no one ever came back here. I barked once, cleaning the place leaving it spotless. "Don't worry father, I'll make sure this place is kept clean." When she looked at me as she spoke I turned into human form. I made myself appear in my late sixties as to not make it awkward for her that her father was about her age.

"I trust you will, my child. Now, let me show you where you will be staying." I lead Madie threw the whole area, showing her the living space for the other disciples, the kitchen, the offices, and finally her room. "This my child will be your room. Here you will sleep," I gestures towards a king sized bed, "there you will wash," I gestured towards the bathroom, "and here is where you will work." I walked over to the right side of her room where a set of double doors lead to a large office, filled with archives, a computer on a desk filled with everything she'll need. Behind her stood a large vault. "Come, let's look at what we have to work with." As I walked towards the vault a large key appeared in my hand, and a handed the key to her. "Open the vault my child, only you and I can do this." She walked up to the hatch and placed the key in the hole. She didn't need to turn the key as it glowed and the hatch slid back, and into the side leaving the walkway open. Once we entered the vault was filled with literal mountains of coins and bills. Some were old coins while most I recognized as the New Greece and New Rome coins. Other poles were gold objects, others gems, and other pelts and monster drops. There was enough stuff here to build a huge city. "Spend it wisely my child. Now I have your first official duty to accomplish today. You will be my representative today during a joint senate meeting."

"Of course father. When do we leave?"

"Now my child." With that said I flashed us to the Grande Senato, where the senates from both cities come together for joint meetings. I found my friends there bringing in all the other senators. I went to sit at the front with my friends at the thrones. They all seemed to have, what I could only guess to be, their champions at they feet, an I had Madie at mine. I guess that means she's my champion now, I would have to train her then.

Jason stood up to address the senators. "My friends for many years we have guided you as the heroes of the wars, and the gods of heroes. However, the boy, now a man, who saved us all, who sacrificed the most, who lost the most, who deserves the highest of praises and the most gratitude for winning the war. He is known by many names, but non but a few, know his real name. That is until today. I present to you all, him who is known most as The Savior, The Wolf of the North, Lord Perseus."

Whispers were now going about, I'm sure these demigods we're excited at the prospect of meeting me, seeing my face as to them I've remained faceless. I stood up in my older form. I liked this, for some reason it felt comfortable among demigods. To them I was a guardian figure, and it didn't feel right if I appeared to be around their age.

I stood from my throne and stepped down to the stage were someone giving a speech would stand. I grabbed my mask and as I pulled it away it disappeared. Traveling an old man, but not a wrinkly one, a rather healthy looking and fit old man. I had long white hair that I had pulled into a pony tail, and a long straightened beard and mustache. I walked to the senate seats walking among the demigods. I found an empty spot among them and sat down. "Hello children, I'm Perseus, but you all may call me Percy. Now all of you have received history lessons were my name has been marked out and my participation untold. Now I will clear things out. I was born in New York as a demigod son of Poseidon named Perseus Jackson. My mom thought the name would grant me good luck as Perseus was the only hero of old that had a good and happy ending. My first experience in the Greek world was when Zeus's master bolt went missing. My father was blamed and I as his accomplice. That was my first quest, to retrieve the master bolt. After I traveled through America and finally the underworld I managed to get the bolt and find the culprit. The culprit was Lucas Castellan, aka Luke. My next quest sent me out to the Sea of Monsters to retrieve the Golden Fleece, Mount Othrys to defeat Atlas and free Artemis, the labyrinth to stop an attack from Luke. Then finally I defeated Kronos at the throne room of Olympus. After that I was taken by Hera and she placed me in the Wolf House without memories. After being there for a while, I was sent to Camp Jupiter. There I and Jason worked hard to join the two camps, and eventually fight Gaea herself. Finally at the original Mount Olympus in old Greece I defeated Gaea, there I became a god and left." I stood up and faced my friends. "Now there is a new threat, new enemies, and new heroes will arise."

I walked out to the middle stage to address everyone. "Now, before in the past we gods kept the truth from the mortals, now, we will tell you of the problems that arise. A Titan by the name Koios threatens to defeat Olympus. He himself cannot defeat Olympus on his own, but he has allied himself with a very powerful enemy, an enemy from a different pantheon. Koios is the Titan of the north and knowledge, and he had found a way to push the spiritual north further down. Here, in the cities, we are not in trouble, but up north in Olympus, we are in danger. As you know the gods, aside from gods like me, lose their power in the north. Well if the north reaches Olympus all gods that are not tied to the north will lose their powers, rendering us defenseless." By now there were whispers going around, most had fearful faces. "Now we will need help, and for this Olympus will form an alien a with the Titans. As you know the Titans have remade their council, and from this council to the Olympian council a treaty has been made, but for it to be fulfilled some requirements must be met, but guys shouldn't worry yourselves with those. All you need to know is that the gods and Titans will be working together to fight our enemies." As soon as I finished speaking shouts went around from those who knew that seeking help from the Titans was the only way, and those who refused to fight along them and hated them.

Slamming my crane down I yelled, "Silence!" When the words left my mouth a shockwave spread effectively silencing all the senators. "Anyone who has a problem with working with the Titan council can bring their concerns to me, the Titan Lord." No one spoke up. "I have made sure that no Titans in my council evil, while I cannot say that all Titans are good, such as Koios, I can say that any Titan, anything for that matter, thy as is related to the Titan council in any way is good, and does not wish to fight the gods. It is true that some do not wish to help the gods, at least not entirely, but non want to fight the gods. Does anyone still oppose the cooperation of the gods and Titans, does anyone still think that the Titan council is evil?" Non spoke up so I continued. "Now, this brings us a new topic. Othrys has been opened up again, but only the palace for the Titans. The rest of the city is yet in ruins. To change that, to make the Titan council stronger, and have a bigger bond with the gods I will be recreating the city. This means a great deal of things. More Titans pledging loyalty to my council, more help to you guys from the Titans, and less monsters, meaning safer and longer lives for demigods, and demititans."

"Perce, exactly how will this city reduce the number of monsters?" Jason asked me.

"Well, you see, it won't actually lower the number of monsters, it'll only lower the number of hostile monsters. The city will be open to monsters, as long as they pledge their alliance, and monsters will be allowed to join our army, along with mortals, demigods, and demititans. These monsters will change, they'll still resemble their old selves somewhat, but they will become humanoid, and be able to speak four tongues, Latin, Greek, English, and Tarton. Tarton is the tongue of Tartarus, in other words the tongue of monsters. Now, these monsters will become very much like humans. That includes the way they think and act. They too will have fatal flaws, some will be more honorable than others, some more violent and others less. Some smarter and others less. Now, another thing about these new monsters, they won't be monsters anymore. Again, they'll be humanoids, so if killed they won't go back to Tartarus and later reform, they will die for good, but unlike before they will be able to give body to new ones. However, monsters won't die even after becoming humanoids again, these are special monsters like the Minotaur, or the Chimera. These monsters will be reformed in Tartarus. It is important to remember that they will be people too, and should be treated like such. Any act against one of them will be treated the same as if it was done against a human. Hey have emotions as well. Insult them and they will respond like a ham would, compliment them and they will respond like a human would. Don't be surprised either if you find one of them to be attracted to you, or vise versa. In fact some species can only breed with humans. Such as special ones like medusa, or ones that only have one gender like empuosi. In the case of special races like the Minotaur, a half-blood will be born known as a hybrid. Hybrids are very strong. Combining the good qualities of the two races will carrying on little of their weaknesses. This will also happen between two races that can interbreed, but if lets say a human were to have children with an empousi, then there is a fifty-fifty chance that the child will either be human or empousi. Now, two cities will be built, one here, and the other will be reconstructed on Mount Othrys. The reason being that Mount Othrys will be moved further north. New Othrys will be then built here in between the two human cities under my temple on the mountain. Now don't worry, for easier access my head priestess here does plan on building two new temples in each city. Now, anyone here in the cities may be granted access as long as they abide by our laws. Any demigod who helps build the city is guaranteed a property inside of the city when it is finished. Also anyone who joins the army will be granted housing for them and their family. Worship to any deity is allowed within our wall as well. Now I entrust that you leave to tell all your comrades this information. I know there is much information to remember, but it's all critical and equally important. Now I must retire, and the building of the city will start as soon as possible. There will be a sign up sheet at my temple, and anyone who can serve as architects should report to my priestess. I leave you all now. Ponder on wether you want to be part of this or not, and how the Hades I managed to say all this in one breathe." With that I stopped time and walked outside. Resumed time and walked away.

I stopped at an alley in the Bridge, which is what they call the streets that join the two cities, and where the Grande Senato is found. There I found a beautiful young lady. "I thought you would never get out if there, stud." Aphrodite told me as she walked towards me. By the she got to me I was already in my younger form.

"Well I couldn't leave you out here all night, speaking of nighttime, it has only just begun, and we have yet to do anything in the cities. Anything in mind lady?" Aphrodite giggled as she clung to my arm.

"Are you suggesting we go on a date, good sir?"

"I suggest that us two, young immortals, take the night to have a good time. If that's a date, then so be it." We began walking the streets. We looked like very attractive mortals, that way we wouldn't get noticed as gods, but I'm sure that by ourselves we would get many glances, but non dared look as to not anger us as to them we must look like a couple.

I let Aphrodite lead me through the city to see where to go, as I didn't know much of the cities. I was surprised to find out that they had movie theaters in the city. We went inside one and Aphrodite showed a VIP card to the person at the ticket booth. We were given a separate room for two where we could chose any movie we wanted to watch. I remembered the movies that I had wanted to see as a demigod, but for obvious reasons I wasn't able to. I picked The Fault in Our Stars. It wasn't the movie I wanted to see the most, but I thought it was appropriate for the occasion. Aphrodite then picked Life is Beautiful. Both were very sad movies, but you couldn't help to be happy either. It was like reading Romeo and Juliet. The reader knows from the start that the two will die, but as their love grows for each other you can't help but be happy as you read it, but then feel sad because the characters won't know if their fateful deaths, whilst the reader does.

After we left the movie theater, which was styled the same way the movie theaters I had gone into were. Aphrodite told me that there were some people, mostly immortals, who preferred the old styled theater, and she was one of them. The whole time we had been very close, always having contact. Wether it was holding her hand, having her lean on me, holding my arm, or any other form of contact, I found myself to be comfortable with it.

We then went to get something to eat. I noticed how there were actually many chain restaurants that were famous in the mortal world. Aphrodite then explained that many restaurants here were either copies or the original owners were gods or demigods and so the restaurants inside if he city were the originals. Aphrodite took me to a restaurant named La Crema, it was a Tapas and Chocolate restaurant. We ordered at least three dishes and two deserts. It was rather good.

We walked some more until Aphrodite stopped in front of a huge villa. She pulled out a key and opened the front gate. "This is yours, Aphrodite?" Aphrodite only nodded to my question as she walked threw the hallways with me following behind her. Finally sh opened the doors to a room which was rather large with its own large bathroom and closet. This whole time Aphrodite had acted very attached, but throughout this time she never was flirtatious. Like we were already a couple and she wasn't trying to conquer because she already had me, so now it threw me way off when she brought me here. I had thought that maybe my first suspicions were wrong and she wasn't a list crazy goddess that busted to bed every good looking man there is, but then she brings me her villa and now to a bedroom.

"I don't tend to have guests here, but I had this room ready for such an occasion. Your welcome to stay the night if you wish. It's been a long day and you should be tired, so I suggest that you stay the night here." Oh, I guess I was wrong again.

I walked in and looked back at Aphrodite. "Thank you, for tonight, for your hospitality, and goodnight."

Aphrodite closed the door as she said, "Goodnight Percy." Though I knew he wouldn't be doing much sleeping tonight. I have way too many things going on in my head, but I know just what to do in times like this. What always calms me down. I flashed out to Manhattan, New York.

I appeared in the streets as a wolf of regular size. I made myself look a bit dirty so as to pass as a stray dog. I found her only after five minutes of running through the streets. I had her scent memorized. She was at work still at a book store, though she was closing up shop. Finally she stepped out with her coworker. I was just sitting on the side of the store. When she passed me she looked down at me, patted my head and dropped a piece of beef jerky she had. Once she was a few steps ahead I began to tail her making sure she didn't notice. She liked taking alleyways to get to her house quicker, though I never liked it I couldn't stop her from doing it.

In a specially dark and empty ally I saw her looking around nervously. She may no longer be a demigod, but she never quite lost her sense for danger. Halfway through the ally three man stepped out from a space between two apartment buildings.

"Hello girly, why don't you make this easy and just hand us everything you have, resist and we might do more than we originally planned."

The first of the three men walked up to her and went to put his arm on her shoulder. The closer he got the more my blood boiled at the sight. Before he managed to put his hand on her though she grabbed his wrist and flipped him onto the ground. "I warn you I know self defense." And I'm thankful she does but it won't e enough today. As the other men brought out weapons, a knife and a gun. I knew I would have to jump in and save her so I dashed towards the one with the knife first. I bite into his wrist and pulled him down. The other man tried shooting at my wildly to get me off his comrade as I was clawing and biting into him. On a lucky shot he hit me making me hit the wall as I cried out in pain. Mortal weapons may not cut us but they will blunt damage, and a bullet is like getting hit by a speeding car. I stood up on a limping back leg an still managed to jump on the guy with the gun. She shot wildly at me again but missed all of his shots. He was clearly new with guns and thought that if he got one he would be unstoppable and that probably explains this whole situation. I clawed his face billing him and then bite his leg making him fall, I walked in him and bite into his throat.

I had finally taken care of the remaining men so I turned to look at the girl. She seemed to be unharmed, but what threw me off was that she was grinning. "So you finally show up?"

(A/N: Hey guys, so I've had quite a bit of time to write but no actual connection to the Internet to upload. Well, I decided to make up for that 10k chapter I didn't give before, so here it is and I hope you like it. It's very possible that I upload more than one chapter at a time since I've been writing quite a bit of material, but rarely get the chance to upload, so if sometime thought this summer I don't upload for a long while its most likely not that I haven't written anything new, but that I haven't been able to upload it.

P.S. That also goes for comments. I always try to answer comments, and I certainly read them all, but if you send a comment and I haven't responded to it or anything it's most likely because I'm not connected to the Internet and haven't read it yet.

SILT: Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

NDS: A Gentlemen's Coup by Rise Against

RIF: If humans could convert all the potential energy inside one pound of sugar into fuel, it would fuel an average car enough to go around the world around six times.

LOL: When you become disconnected from the rest of the word it may feel hard and boring at first, but you'll come to realize that it'll be the best time to connect with yourself.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 99 19
Betrayed, that's how Percy Jackson felt. His girlfriend accepted godhood over him and then cheated on him. All the campers shunned him. His dad disow...
142K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...
578K 7.6K 43
Broken. Betrayed. Dead. All these thing describe the savior of Olympus All thanks to the two new campers, Mandy Bolen daughter of Ares and Justin Mc...
153K 4.3K 17
When Percy is betrayed, he is granted immortality (which he didn't want, but they forced him to accept it anyways) and the ability to bring five peop...