Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

By ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... More

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Tom keifer - bored & horny.
Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Joe Elliott - Watch out
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Lars Ulrich - not yet
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Sébastien Bach - playboy
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Duff Mckagan - prank

1.1K 20 9
By ohwtfangel

Context - You're axl roses sister.

(SMUT)
---- Girls Name - Rosemarie Rose

AS I SAT IN THE BOYS DESSSING room as they came in from the gig, sweaty and panting like dogs.

"Aweseome gig guys!" I smile, then take notice to them stripping their clothes off, taking it as a clue to leave and let them get do whatever.

Groupies gave me dirty looks as they saw me walk to the beat-up sofa that was by the door.

Even if I was axl roses sister, I hated being in the spotlight as is. It was easier to stay away from it.

Axl came out first, searching for the cooler they had.

I watched as he took out three cold beers, grabbed a bottle from his pocket, and put something in their drinks.

"Vigra? Really?" I say, unamused by his actions.

"They took my clothes away while I showered," he says, referring to slash, duff, and izzy, "and left me naked, so I'm getting them back."

"With a.." I get up to grab the bottle, reading the back of it, "four hour boner?"

He snatches the bottle back, stuffing it in his pocket, "got that right."

I laughed at him as he grabbed the bottles, making his way to the dressing room, "Open the door for me, will ya?"

I open the door, covering my eyes from any asses or dicks out in the open.

"We're dressed, Rose."

I slowly look back and look around, going back into the room as axl does, shutting the door behind us.

"I got you three drinks," axl smiles, handing the beers off to the three.

Izzy gives him a look, "why?"

Axl shrugs, "wanted to be nice while I was already out there!"

Slash and Duff look at each other and shrug. Within 3 large gulps, it was down without a second to process.

"I'm good," izzy shakes his head, holding his hand out to give it back to axl.

"I'll take it," slash shrugs, grabbing it and chugging it down.

Izzy gets up and walks over to me, giving me a look, "what did he put in it?" He whispers.

"How did you know?" I whisper back, shocked.

"It's axl, I've known him for years, he's not this nice, ever," izzy chuckles, "and what we did to him last week might've come back for tonight."

"Virga."

His eyes go wide, and then a laugh comes out of his lips, "Oh, this is gonna be funny."
....

"Duff, ya got a little somthin'," izzy points at duffs large bluge.

"Huh?" Duff looks down, then his mouth drops, "nu-uh."

Axl starts rolling, Duff looks at slash, and his eyes grow side, "slash, look down."

"Huh?" Slash looks down, then back up, "Oh, shit!"

"Axl," duff looks directly at Axl, a not-happy face presented.

"Yes?" Axl asks, little laughs falling from his mouth.

The elevator beeps and axl runs out, running down the hall, "virga!" He shouts, running into his room.

"This son of a bitch!" Slash realized what Axl did, his mouth hung open.

"Might have to find a lady to help ya," Steven laughs, patting them both on the back.

"Last 4 hours, good luck," izzy smiles, walking off to his room chuckling.

"I drank izzy's beer," slash mutters, the realizations hitting him, "8 fuckin' hours."

"Better get to callin," I patt his back, making my way to my room.
..

I sat in my room for a while, about 40 minutes or so after I got back into my room.

But the minute I started changing, somebody knocked at my door.

I quickly slipped on my robe, tying it off as I walked to the door, only to swing it open to see duff.

"Oh, I thought this was axls room," he stands there, a little embarrassed.

"His isn't even by mine. It's at the end of the hall," I point to the last door.

"I'll just- I'll just go to his door," Duff starts to turn, but I stop him.

"Not worth it, he won't open his door," I hold his wrist before he walks off, "just come inside."

I moved out the way so he could come in, shutting the door when he did.

"So how's the... you know," I gesture towards the erection he had.

"Not well, I have nobody, and I mean nobody to you know," he waves on, but I didn't get the gesture.

"I have nobody to fuck, rose, I have nobody to have sex with."

"Oh!" I realize what he meant, "you really dont?"

He shakes his head, "and axl would kill me if I did you."

That poped an idea in my head, and one that axl wouldn't like very much.

"Don't you wanna get back at him?" I ask, leaning against the wall that was in front of duff.

"I mean yes, but-"

"But nothing, you wanna get him back. I'm the perfect way you can," I cut him off, a smile growing on my lips.

"But are you sure, like completely sure?" Duff raises his brow.

I nodded, "Positively, sure!"

Before I knew it, I was on top of Duff naked, our clothes thrown around the hotel room.

The heavy make-out session made his member pump against my thigh- if he wasn't given the virga and already hard, he'd be hard now.

He bit my lip as I pulled away from him, a smile evolving on his lips.

"Ride me."

I took a double take on what he said, making sure I heard him right.

"Ride you?"

He nodded, "Ride me."

I took a shaky breath in and nodded, and since I was straddling him- I just had to line us up.

He watches the whole time, as I line his dick up with my pussy, and lower myself down slowly.

He lets out a groan as I let out a whimper, as the pain from his length starts to wellow away. I start at a slow pace, holding onto his shoulders for support.

Duffs back was against the headboard, and his head leaned back as I started going up and down.

His hands stayed at my hips, helping me guide myself at the same pace.

"Oh, you feel so fuckin' good," duff whispers, kissing my neck sloppily.

"Mh-mhm," was all I was able to get out, my head ducking into his neck.

Duff sucked and bit at my skin, while whimpers and quiet moans were heard in his ear, his hands gripping my hips tightly.

I quickened my pace, my tits bouncing as I do, duff taking them in hand and rolling them in between in his calloused fingers.

I lifted up from the crook of his neck, and soft moans escaped my lips as the pure abliss filled my body.

Duff kissed down my chest, kissing all around my tits, while I ran my hands through his hair.

My core was starting to do flips as butterflies littered in it, my heart beating as fast as my brain was thinking.

Sounds just spilled out of my mouth as Duff buckled his hips up, shoving his length inside me.

"Oh, oh! Shit duff!"

"Just like that baby!" He grunts, his head fallen back.

As my legs start to shake, my core fills with a knot as I get closer to my climax, duff buckling his hips once more, sending me down a spine of euphoria.

"Oh, duff!"

The harmless of his release right after mine fills me, my forhead resting on his shoulder.

His chest falls and rises, heavily breathing.

I remove myself from him, juices spilling out of me as I lack back on the bed.

"I'm still hard!" He mutters in annoyance, his dick hard once again.

"I'm not that tired," I laugh, resting myself on my elbows.

"Another round?" He asks, looking down at me.

I shrug as he laughs, getting up from his spot to be in front of me.

He pulls me by my waist to him, leaning down to kiss me as his hands go down to my heat, running his fingers through my folds.

I moaned into the kiss at the sudden touch to my already trembling pussy, missing the feeling as he pulls his fingers away.

He pulls away from the kiss and licks his fingers off, making eye contact with me the whole time as he does so.

"Ready, Rose?"

"Absolutely."

He chuckles at my answer, pushing himself into me, easily from he previous actions.

A louder moan than I intended left my mouth, duff groaned in my ear, starting his pace slow.

I couldn't take the slowness though- i was horny and needed a fast-paced love session.

"Duff, go fast, please," I ran my hands through his hair, pushing the sweaty mess from his handsome face.

"Your wish is my command, baby," he winks, quickening his speed by a whole lot.

As he pumped in and out of me, I cried in pleasure, the clouds of pleasure filling me all the way up.

As the air is filled with skin colliding together, moans and groans up in the air and the pure bliss of love.

Duff hit the right spot just perfectly, a wave of euphoria hitting me like a brick.

"Oh! That felt amazing!"

Duff took that as a sign to keep hitting exactly like that, a few pumps in and out, and then he hit it just at the right times and spots.

My back arched as he went faster than I thought anybody could go, my knot in my stomach building as butterflies filled around it.

A few hits and hips buckled later, I was at my climax, my back arched up while my eyes rolled to the back of my head- my mouth opened as I yelled duffs name out.

The loud grunt of him as his member twitched inside me, being pulled out and shot onto my stomach and tits, duff falling beside me.

I swiped up the cum from my stomach and licked it off my finger, a sweet taste on my tongue.

"I fuckin hate this boner but Jesus crist your good!" Duff laughs, running his hands through his sweaty hair.

"Thank you, but we still have a two more hour ordeal with it," I point to the growing hardness of his member.

"Oh my fucking god!" He grunts, huffing.

"We can go shower.." I looking over to him, seeing if he catches on.

"Are you up for that?" He asks, leaning on his elbows.

"Wouldn't have asked if I wasn't."

.... ....
{¡On The Bus Next Morning¡}
°°°° °°°°

"Rose," slash says, making me look up at him, "why are your legs so shaky?"

I was so, so fucking sore from the FOUR ROUNDS me and duff did yesterday, my legs were shaky and it made it hard to walk.

"I dunno," I shrug, looking back down at my book.

"Duff, why are you so tired?" Slash asks, looking over at Duff, who was half asleep on the couch.

Axl peeks out of the kitchen, looking between me and Duff.

"You fucked my sister!"

----
This is a OLD draft, and I didn't want to delete it! Reason A why it has smut. But after this I won't write it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 150 26
💔𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻💔 •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽�...
2.8K 191 20
❄️𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘅 𝗫 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻❄️ •🤍•🤍•🤍•🤍• 𝗜𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 1986, 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗮�...
194K 2.1K 118
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue • Vince Neil • Nikki Sixx • Tommy Lee • Mick M...
295K 5.3K 142
Just some Imagines involving the boys from Mötley Crüe 🖤 Imagines in this book will be equal, so each of them get an equal amount of love! ✨Second b...