Someone Special

By ImMadIKnowIt

Join me in the journey of Yuvrani Manyata Kumari and Yuvraj Udayveer Singh towards their destiny #ManVeer... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
REINCARNATION
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 72
Epilogue

Part 71

224 16 6
By ImMadIKnowIt

Hello Beautiful People..!!

Happy Chaitra Navaratri and also Shri Rama Navami ✨💫
May Goddess Shakti bless you with loads of happiness and health..!!
May Lord Ramachandra grant all your wishes and provide peace to everyone..!!

Anyways, here's your update.. :)

.

.

.

.

*Goenka Mansion*

The peaceful abode of Bhargavi Goenka was at chaos today. Sanjeev Goenka was fuming, Aarav Goenka was making futile attempts to cover their crimes by contacting media houses by threatening their ownership.

Jhanvi Saluja (previously Goenka) was silently wondering who had caused this impossible event and was discussing the same with her husband, Dheeraj Saluja from her room.

Fortunately for Sanjeev Goenka, his wife Bhargavi was busy in a religious event so she didn't know anything about the news.

Nawaaz, the second in command of Sanjeev Goenka, have got the information that the news was brought by a senior journalist. He have already sent his men to get the journalist.

As the news was being broadcasted, the opposition party and ruling party have taken the complete advantage by calling press to badmouth Sanjeev Goenka and his government.

Social activists have started to unite to request the ministry for arresting Sanjeev Goenka and his minions. Human rights commission have started their work to create awareness about types of abuses.

Share prices of Goenka Enterprises have come drastically down making the board of directors to oppose Aarav, ordering him to step down from CEO position. Some of them were directly asking to give up their shares so that the company doesn't reach bankruptcy.

*Oshiwara Mahakaal Temple, Mumbai*

Bhargavi Goenka was busy in pooja when few ladies behind her were talking in hushed tone about Goenka family being involved in evil activities.

Lady 1: Dekhiye behen ji, yeh aurat yahan pooja kar rahi hai aur wahan uska pati aur beta aise gande kaam kar rahe hai.

Lady 2: Yeh aurat bhi un gande kaamo mein haath batayi hogi. Hume kya pata, behen ji.

Bhargavi listens to them and doesn't understand anything about their conversation. Somehow she completes her pooja and gets on her car where a shopkeeper gives her a dirty look when she buys a water bottle.

Bhargavi feels very weird throughout the car journey back to home. She notices that there were way too many people than usual outside their mansion.

People have started to gather to show their anger and disappointment towards Goenka family. Many of them have stationed outside their mansion so that they can teach nice lesson when anyone from the family is being spotted.

Bhargavi gets shocked when she looks at a few people carrying boards of 'Down, Down Goenka family', 'Shame on you, Goenka's!!', etc.,

She asks the driver but he looks down unable to answer his naive employer about the cruelty of her family.

Her phone beeps continuously, opening the device, she sees that her friends from the club were asking about the truth of the atrocities of her husband and son. Some of them were even sending the articles which the media houses have published for increasing their TRPs.

Bhargavi feels the ground under her feet slip away as the reality of her beloved husband and son sinks in. The wealth which she enjoys and uses for charity was made from torturing and killing innocent people. She used to take pride in saying that her family gives importance to values and principles but the same family was the major cause of all the problems in the society.

Bhargavi stands still as she hears the conversation between her husband and son.

Sanjeev: Aarav beta, pehle iss news ko rukwa dijiye. Aap ki mom pooja se aati hi hogi. Unhe inn sab ke baare mein pata chalna nahi chahiye.

Aarav: Hum kuch karte hai, dad. I guess hume pata hai ki yeh sab kon karwa raha hai. (looking seriously at no where in particular)

Sanjeev: Kis ne Kiya yeh sab? (glaring)

Aarav: Aur kon ho sakta hai, dad? Yuvraj Udayveer Singh. (muttering his name with utter disgust)

Sanjeev: Argh!! (kicking air with left leg in frustration) Uske behen waise hi humare kabze mein hai. Kyu na use upar pahuncha diya jaye?

Aarav: Pehle ek baar hum usse milna chahte hai, dad. Uske baad hum uss ladki ke baare mein sochenge.

Nawaaz: Bhargavi baaji?? (shocked upon spotting her)

Sanjeev: (masking his face with innocence) Bhargavi?? Aap pooja se wapis aa bhi gayi?

For the first time, Bhargavi sees the devil behind Sanjeev's innocent face and for the first time, she feels disgusted when he touches her hand to drag her to the room so that she doesn't watch the news.

Bhargavi: Bas kijiye Sanjeev Goenka. Hume sab kuch pata chal gaya hai.

Aarav and Nawaaz keep an unexplainable expression but Sanjeev Goenka has a pained look on his face.

Sanjeev: Bhargavi humari baat toh suniye.

Bhargavi shows her hand, gesturing to stop his explanations.

Bhargavi: Aap ko achche se pata tha ki hume kis tarah ke harkaton se nafrat hai. Phir bhi aap ne hum se 30 saal tak iss sach ko chupaya. Kyu? Paison ke liye.. yeh saara daulat, na jaane kitne maasoom logo ki khoon se bani hai?

Sanjeev: Bhargavi, hume at least baat karne ka mauka dijiye. (pleadingly)

Bhargavi: Kya baat karenge? Yeh explain karenge ki aap ne kaise logo ko maara ya phir yeh kahenge ki kaise aap ne yeh business ko aage badaaya? Kya kehna chahte hai?

Sanjeev was about to say something but Bhargavi beats it to him.

Bhargavi: Hum aap ke saath ek pal bhi saath rehna nahi chahte. Kuch hi dino mein aap ko divorce papers mil jayenge, sign kar dijiye ga.

Sanjeev looks broken at this point while Aarav and Nawaaz look extremely shocked by the turn of events.

Running towards her room, Bhargavi packs all her belongings and within two hours of time, she gets the luggage loaded in her car and orders the driver to take her to her brother's house in Indore.

*Ameya*

Manyata and Avinash, while going through Aarav's mail box, learn that Dolos Corp. have clients mainly from Brazil, Columbia, etc., Infact, Sanjeev Goenka sent photos of Srutija to a man named Ian Petrov, who promised 200 million dollars if he delivers her to his men on this Friday.

When they convey the message to DJC and Sisodia family, everyone gets worried for Srutija's safety. Vj and Jagat make call to commissioner and the home minister to know about updates in their search mission.

In the afternoon, Jagat gets a call from the commissioner saying that they have found Srutija's location and a team of officers were sent to save the princess.

When conveyed the same to everyone, Uday and Adarsh insist they send some of their royal guards as well with the team of officers to the village. As Brijraj and Giriraj agree to their idea, the royal guards were sent for the police's support.

Everyone waits for the call from the officers and the guards until evening but they were out of coverage area. Unnati, Jay, Gauri and Amala sit in the pooja room, chanting holy hymns, praying for Srutija's safety.

At 8.45 PM, Jagat gets a call from one of the police officer saying that Srutija was saved but was unconscious with many wounds. The officers were taking the princess to the nearest hospital and were asking them to meet at Jeevandhaara Memorial Hospital.

Entire DJC family along with Sisodia family reach the hospital where Srutija was taken to doctor's consultation. Uday and Adarsh demand the officers to share everything that happened in the village with them.

The officers were bleeding badly so the nurses take them for treatment. A royal guard who was relatively less injured than most of them, starts narrating everything that happened in their mission of rescuing the princess.

*Flashback*

Srutija was tied to a pillar by her legs, her hands were tied together by a plastic rope which is usually used for catching fishes. Her mouth was stuffed with a hand kerchief so that her screams and cries of protest would go muffled.

Her forehead had few bruises and her small dainty hands which only held expensive accessories were now bare and had scratches due to laying on the dry grass bed for so long.

She was growing tired because of lack of food, continuous crying and screaming for help and finally after fighting for long, she fell unconscious.

The police officers along with royal guards enter the village and notice that the hamlet was evacuated with all the houses kept open.

The goons roamed in the village as if they own it, probably it was Goenka's deed. The fields were bare and there was no cattle in the entire village.

The house in which the princess of Chittorgarh was held was fully protected, after a heavy fight and an intense shoot out, the police save the unconscious hostage.

*Flashback Ends*

Srutija was still getting treated and thoroughly checked for any sort of injuries. Everyone was silently looking at the door, waiting for the doctor.

Aarna was constantly in touch with Adarsh, comforting him with her optimistic thoughts. Uday has already ordered for the legal department to be ready with all sorts of things if Goenka's try to defame DJC Industries.

On the other hand, the Nanda's get down their charted plane in the private runway in Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport to meet Srutija.

Abhimanyu has been so tensed looking at the news of Srutija being kidnapped so when everyone tries to ask, he reveals that Srutija was his girlfriend who he intends to marry.

Though the Nanda family were shocked and worried, at the end they accepted Abhimanyu's choice with open arms. It was no secret that the whole business world knew who DJC royal family were, it would be a foolish idea to forego the opportunity to form a lifelong relationship with them.

As per Jay's suggestions, the doctors agree to continue Srutija's treatment at Ameya. Within an hour and half, Srutija is brought to Ameya and her room was set with the medical equipments. She was sleeping peacefully due to the heavy dosages of medicines.

When Vj's PA calls him to convey about Nanda's family on their way to meet them, he gets confused but confirms his availability to meet up at Ameya.

Uday and Adarsh think of this to be a good opportunity to form a business relation with them as Abhishek and Avinash agree to their idea.

Manyata feels her heart beat raising as she clears her throat to prepare herself to unveil the truth of their arrival.

Amala: Mannu kya baat hai beta? Kuch batana chahti ho hum sab ko?

Manyata: Wo Dadi baat yeh hai ki.. (taking a small pause) Nanda family yahan pe aap se business opportunities ke liye nahi aa rahe hai.

Shantanu: Matlab? Saaf saaf baat karo, Mannu.

Manyata: Wo actually baat yeh hai ki.. (again taking a pause) Abhimanyu Nanda is Sruti's boyfriend. We didn't intend to keep this a secret but uss din jab Sruti ki kidnapping Hui thi, wo Abhi se milne gayi thi.

Uday: (furiously) What?

Adarsh: (fumingly) Manny you've known everything aur aap hum dono se yeh baat chupake kyu rakha?

Manyata: (shaken) I'm sorry but hum dono aap dono se yeh baat kehne hi Wale the but beech mein yeh sab kuch ho gaya..

Abhishek and Avinash glare at the brothers as they talk furiously to their beloved sister.

Unnati and Jay were busy in preparation of welcoming the Nanda family to Ameya. Vj and Jagat were shocked knowing that Abhimanyu Nanda is Srutija's boyfriend but chose not to respond like their respective sons. They trusted their daughter's choice and respected it.

Soon, as they hear the sounds of cars, all of them gather near the front hall to give the Nanda family, a warm welcome.

As the pleasantries get exchanged and all the formal talks come to an end, Nanda family's patriach Raghupathi Nanda and his wife Shivaatmika Nanda, grandparents of Abhimanyu Nanda start speaking.

Raghupathi Nanda: Hum aap se seedhe shabdon mein baat karna chahte hai, Brijraj ji, Giriraj ji. Yahan aane ke sab se bada kaaran hai, humare Chotte pote, Abhimanyu aur aap ki beti Srutija ek dusre ko pasand karte hai.

Shivaatmika Nanda: Iss liye hum aap se yahan aap ki beti ka haath humare pote ke liye maangne aaye hai.

Unnati and Jay get shocked but cover their expressions. Vj and Jagat smile at them while Uday and Adarsh tick their jaws tightly, grinding their teeth in process.

Piyush Nanda: Hum jaante hai ki aap log yeh jaan kar shocked hai. Iss liye hum aap se abhi jawaab nahi maang rahe hai.

Bharat Nanda: Bilkul. Humara Bhai sahi keh rahe hai.

Brijraj and Giriraj nod at them in response, conveying them non verbally that they would consider their proposal.

Akshita meanwhile chats with Neha and Meghana on various topics. Abhiram mingles with Abhishek and Avinash. Shantanu, Bharat, Piyush, Vj and Jagat make casual talks on their respective works.

Adarsh was making small talks with Abhimanyu, trying to judge whether he is suitable for Srutija or not.

Manyata was standing beside Uday and was trying to touch his hand by extending her little finger with a visible pout on her face. He was not angry anymore but was interested to know what Manyata will do to pacify him.

*Time Skip to Evening*

Srutija was still sleeping due to the medicines. When the Nanda family came to see her, Abhimanyu got so emotional that he held her hand and cried like a baby.

Everyone had their dinner in silence with small talks being passed around. Uday was still acting cold towards Manyata while her attention was solely directed towards him.

Manyata was serving him with so much love that everyone were amused with her actions. However, Uday was still acting as if nothing was fine between them.

Later after dinner, Manyata enters Uday's bed room tiptoeing. When she doesn't find Uday in bedroom as well as his attached study room, she walks out of the room but stops listening to the sound of running shower.

Manyata smiles thinking of her plan and sits on the bed, waiting for him to finish his business. Few minutes later, Uday comes out of the bathroom wrapped in just a towel, he doesn't notice her and walks to the vanity to blow dry his hair.

All the while, Manyata was just sitting on the bed with her eyes wide opened and red tinted cheeks. She still couldn't believe that this amazingly handsome human was about to be hers forever.

As if sensing her continuous stare, Uday turns around with a neutral face but as soon as he sees the expression on her face, he smirks in response.

Uday: (blankly) Yahan kya karne aayi ho?

Manyata: Um wo.. wo kuch bhi nahi. Hum chalte hai. Good night. (getting down the bed with a sad expression)

Uday: (seriously) Bhaag rahi ho?

Manyata: Aap mujhe yahan nahi chahte na. (sadly)

Uday: (with soft eyes) Aadat daal lo, Manyata. Ab tumhe humare saath Puri zindagi rehna hai. Humare bin bataye baaton ko bhi samajhna ab se tumhari zimmedari hai.

Manyata looks at him with narrowed eyes and then lunges towards him to beat him.

Manyata: You lied to me? I was so worried that you're so angry on me. I thought you have started hating me for keeping Sruti's relationship a secret. (slapping on his chest)

Uday: Of course hum gussa the but I know where you come from, Sruti hum se zyada din tak kuch bhi nahi chupaati. And also, I know Abhimanyu achcha insaan hai.

Manyata: Hai na? Abhi is so sweet, last time jab wo hum se Milne aaya tha. He got me my favourite chocolates. Can you imagine how sweet was that?

Uday drags her towards himself and drops on bed, hovering over her with serious expression.

Uday: (possessively) The only man you should be thinking of, must be me, princess. (dragging his finger down her cheek)

Manyata parts her lips as she breathes heavily due to their proximity. Uday kisses her passionately as he is done with pretending to be cold with her.

Manyata breaks the kiss first as she goes out of breathe, Uday gets up to get dressed while Manyata blushes thinking of the moment.

*Next Morning*

Srutija wakes up and struggles to sit properly, a maid who came to clean the room, runs towards where Unnati and Jay were doing arrangements for the breakfast.

Within minutes, everyone gathered near Srutija's bedroom to meet her. The doctor was checking on her while the others were anxiously waiting outside.

The doctor mentions that there wasn't any sign of serious injuries but she might not be having trauma due to the kidnapping.

The doctor prescribes her to see a psychologist if there was any serious issues until he advices everyone to keep her happy and stress-free.

As soon as DJC family enters her room, Srutija catches Jagat and bursts into tears. She doesn't allow anyone to come near her. The whole day Jagat sits with her, consoling and encouraging her to come out of the incident.

The next day, Srutija allows Uday and Adarsh while Manyata just stands behind Uday, unsure of approaching her. However, Srutija surprises her, initiating to communicate with her.

She just hugs them and cries silently while they stroke her hair, sweet talking with her.

Whole two weeks pass by with everyone making small attempts of communicating with Srutija. She was talking with everyone but was always sad and silent.

One evening, Abhimanyu makes arrangements for a perfect dinner date in the garden of Ameya to distract Srutija. Manyata readies Srutija in a cute knee length dress and gets her to the main living room. Srutija spends some quality time with Abhimanyu.

At the same time, Adarsh reveals that he is in a relationship with Aarna after having dinner. Unnati then announces that they would be going to Jaigarh as she has prayed to Lord Sri Rama if Srutija is found, she would come and do pooja in Jaigarh's Shri Rama Mandir.

Brijraj then suggests to set dates of engagement and wedding of #ManVeer2.0 when they are in Rajasthan.

*Next evening, Jaigarh Mahal, Rajasthan*

Manyata feels very fascinated, looking at all the ancient architecture of the grand palace. She feels like deja vu but then thinks that she might have seen this kind of work in all the Indian Historic movies, she watched when she was in the USA.

They settle in their own rooms for the night after a hefty dinner while Manyata was not at sleepy. She felt the palace very familiar and homely but this was the first time, she visited Rajasthan.

After twisting and turning in her bed for 20 minutes, she decides to go to Uday's room. She walks ahead in the corridor, searching for Uday's room but lands outside of a room, locked and looking very old.

She tries to open the door but Unnati stops in the last moment.

Unnati: (seriously) Manny, aap itne raat ko yahan kya kar rahe hai??

Manyata: Wo Unnati Aunty, I felt like I have been to this room so iss liye check kar rahi thi.

Unnati: Yeh ek purana kamra jo ab koi use nahi karte. Yahan kuch bhi nahi hai. Aapko yeh apne kamre tak chodd denge. (Gesturing towards one maid)

Unnati walks away, silently sighing in relief as that old room was Yuvraj Udayveer Singh (I)'s room left untouched as Unnati didn't want any changes to that place.

Manyata request the maid to take her to Uday's room and not mention it to anyone. The maid drops her at Uday's doorstep and leaves as Manyata dismisses her.

Uday and Manyata sleep as per their usual routine. However, Manyata forgets about the room completely.

Next morning, Unnati and Jay complete their pooja successfully while the family members watch the pooja. In the evening, the Raj Purohit Ji was expected to meet them in the palace to decide the dates of #ManVeer2.0 engagement.

Even during pooja time, Manyata feels very weird and gets multiple deja vus as if she knew the place, inch by inch.

Srutija was always with someone and tried her best to avoid being alone. Thankfully, Abhimanyu was always ready to be with her.

In the evening, the Raj Purohit Ji was shocked to see Manyata and when their horoscopes were given to him, he explains that their horoscopes match well with eachother.

He calculates that they were two muhurats for engagement. The first one being in four weeks time and other one was eight months away.

Uday and Manyata decide to go with the first one and then wait for one year for marriage.

Everyone congratulates them for the engagement but no one expected the tornado lunging forward in the lives of #ManVeer2.0

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to comment as much as possible..!! Writer Sahiba loves reading your comments in every update..!!

Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like the updates..!!

Until then, BYE-BYE..!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 32.9K 65
Everyone deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes ofcourse. How much it sucks when you know you should let go, but you can't because so...
366K 8K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancé," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
141K 13.5K 73
Destiny is cruel sometimes. It snatches away a lot from you. Sometimes it snatches the dreams in your eyes and passion in your heart. Dream of living...
2.3M 82.4K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...