𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕏 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕒�...

Galing kay Dead_inside2003

The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- sem... Higit pa

𝐻𝒶𝒾𝓀𝓎𝓊𝓊
Oikawa X SMR (S)
Hinata X SMR (S)
Kenma X SMR (S)
Atsumu X SMR (S)
Ushijima X UMR (S)
Yandere Oikawa X UMR (S)
Suga X SMR (S)
Yandere Semi X UMR (S)
Noya X SMR (L)
Akaashi X SMR (S)
Aone X UMR (F)
Fukunaga X UMR (A) Pt.1
Yamamoto X UMR X Fukunaga (F) Pt.2
Atsumu X SMR (L)
Bokuto X SMR (S)
Suna X SMR (S)
Asahi X UMR (A) Pt.1
Osamu X SMR (A/F)
Tsukishima X UMR (S) Pt.1
Kageyama X UMR (S)
Ennoshita X MR (F)
Kyotani X MR X Tanaka (A/F)
Tsukishima X UMR X Kageyama (S) Pt.2
Daichi X UMR X Suga (A/S)
Kenma X SMR (S)
Asahi X UMR (A/F) Pt.2
Daichi X SMR (S)
Oikawa X SMR (S)
Bokuto X SMR (L) pt.1
Ushijima X SMR (S)
Kuroo X SMR (S)
Merman Kuroo X SMR (S)
Bokuto X SMR X Akaashi pt.2
𝑀𝓎 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜 𝒜𝒸𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓂𝒾𝒶
Shoto X SMR (F)
Mina Ashido X ESPer Quirk! MR (F)
Iida X MR (F)
Shoto X UMR (S)
Toga X MR (A/F)
Sero X MR (F)
Bakugo X SMR (A/F)
𝓣𝓸𝓴𝔂𝓸 𝓡𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼
Mikey X SMR (S)
Bonten Haitani brother X Bonten SMR (A)
Bonten Sanzu X Traitor SMR (A)
Takuya X MR (F)
Nahoya (Smiley) X MR Pt.1
Future Hanma X UMR (S/F)
Nahoya (Smiley) X MR Pt.2
Mikey X SMR X Izana (A) Pt.1
Mikey X SMR X Izana Pt.2
Mikey X SMR X Izana Pt.3
Taiju X UMR (A) pt.1
Taiju X UMR X Mitsuya pt.2
South Terano X UMR (S)
𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓴 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼
Karlheinz X UMR (A)
Azusa X MR (A)
Reiji X MR X Ruki (A)
Shu X UMR (A/S) Pt.1
Shu X UMR (A/F) Pt.2
Yandere Ayato X UMR (S)
𝓞𝓫𝓮𝔂! 𝓶𝓮
Satan X SMR (S)
Diavolo X SMR (S)
Barbatos X MR (A)
𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻
Tanjiro X SMR (F)
Tengen X MR (A)
Obainai X SMR (S)
Hotaru Haganezuka X Hashira SMR (S)
Sanemi X UMR (S)
Senjuro X MR (F)
Muichiro X MR (A/F)
Giyu X UMR (S)
Rengoku X UMR X Uzui (S)
Obanai X UMR (F/S)
𝓙𝓾𝓳𝓾𝓽𝓼𝓾 𝓴𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓷
Sukuna X Curse MR (A)
Nanami X UMR (S)
Gojo X UMR (S)
Author's note
𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓜𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼
Denji X UMR (F/S)
Angel Devil X SMR (F)
𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒫𝒾𝑒𝒸𝑒
Zoro X UMR (F)
Corazon X UMR (A) Pt.1
Corazon X UMR Pt.2
𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓸 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓰𝓼
Dazai X SMR (F/L)
Kunikida X UMR (F)
𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓑𝓾𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼
Undertaker X UMR (S/F)
Sebastian X Uke Male Nun (S)
Alois X MR (F/A)
𝓝𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓸 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽𝓼
Sasuke X SMR (S)
Kakashi X SMR (S/F)
Orochimaru X SMR (A)
𝐻𝑜𝓃𝓀𝒶𝒾 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓁 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓉𝓈
Dan Heng X MR (A/F)
Aventurine X SMR (S)

Draken X Small UMR (S)

6.2K 93 48
Galing kay Dead_inside2003

The door to M/n's house was slammed open before being slammed closed and then not long after the same thing happened again.

"M/n stop!" Draken yelled as he followed his short (and short tempered) boyfriend.

"Leave me alone!" M/n yelled back as he went to his room. Luckily for M/n roommate was gone for the night.

"Stop being childish"

"Stop being an asshole!'' The two argued some more as they made their way to the short male's room.

Oh, what are they arguing about?

Well a few moments before.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

M/n and Draken were on a date, the first one in a while since they both have been busy with school,gangs, and work. They went to the movies, had dinner at a small restaurant, and now they were walking in the park making their way to M/n's house. 

But M/n realized he had dropped something so he went to get it. Leaving Draken under a tree while he ran to pick it up. So by the time M/n had left (Which was about 3 mins it wasn't that far back) some girl had walked up to Draken and started flirting.

"Hey handsome~" She said as she tried to hug his arm.

"Leave me alone," Draken said with no emotion.

"Aw~ don't be like that I can show you some fun~"

"I have a boyfriend leave me alone"

"He doesn't have to know~" she continued to try and seduce him. M/n walked over and saw the girl trying to get Draken.

'Who the hell is this bitch pushing her plastic body all on my man' M/n thought as he walked over to them.

"Hey!"

"Shoo kid can't you see we're busy" The bitch waved her hand trying to dismiss M/n.

"The fuck did you call me!"

"M/n" Draken tried to calm his boyfriend down.

"Little kids like you shouldn't cuss"

"I'm about to do much worse than curse bitch!"

M/n hated this, he hated the fact he was short and with Draken being 6'1 and M/n was 4' 9 which was really short normally but next to Draken he looked even smaller.

"Can't you see we're busy kid you can have your brother later" the bitch was still trying to dismiss M/n.

"He's my boyfriend BITCH!"

"Oh please he's too old for you shorty"

"THAT'S IT!!" but before M/n could beat a bitch Draken picked him up and started to walk away. As he walked them to M/n's house said male was trying to get out of his boyfriend's hold.

"Let me go, I'm going to kill a bitch!"

"Stop it"

"And you just stood there letting her flirt with you!"

"So"

"So? So? So you should have pushed her away or at least walked away!" M/n was mad at Draken for not doing anything.

"Can you just drop it now?"

"NO! Let me go asshole" M/n tried to get down but Draken didn't let him down.

"Calm down M/n"

"Fuck off" M/n huffed as he wait for the tall male to let him go. Once they made it to M/n's house Draken let go of the angry male who stormed into the house.

Which is how we got here, An angry M/n and Draken trying to calm him down.

"Get the fuck out!"

"No"

"Leave me alone!"

"No" Draken stood watching the smaller male change before getting an idea. Walking quietly behind the angry male Draken grabbed M/n from behind and started kissing his exposed shoulders.

"Eh! G-get off me"

"No"

"Move"

"No"

"G-go away"

"No I'll show you that I only want you~" Draken whispered in M/n's ear. Draken started to kiss M/n's jaw then moved to his collar bone marking the smaller male.

"L-let go asshole"

"Stop acting like a brat"

"Make me" the moment those words left M/n's mouth he knew he was in for it now. Those words was like a switch for Draken as he undid his belt and used it to tie M/n's hand to the headboard.

"EH!" M/n was shocked by the change in Draken. M/n tried to pull his hands free only to get a smack on his bare thigh.

'When did he undress me!' M/n thought as he now noticed he was completely nude under the tall male.

"You want to be a brat then I'll treat you like one" M/n was confused by what Draken meant by his thoughts was cut off as he felt something on his nipples. Looking he saw nipple clamps he looked as Draken got off the bed going over to the closet. Draken walked back over with a box in his hands which existed M/n. 

Draken pulled out something that M/n couldn't see then reached into the table beside M/n's bed pulling out a bottle. Picking up a dildo Draken poured some lube on it coating it in the liquid before teasing the small male under him with it. He then pushed it inside of M/n slowly watching as his boyfriend squirmed under him. Thrusting the toy in and out of M/n at a slow pace making said male whine.

"P-please Draken more~"

"No this is punishment" Draken smirked as M/n pouted at his words. Then he stop moving the toy and turned it on instead.

"Ah!"

"You look so pretty baby" Draken moved back and looked down at the small male who was trying to close his leg but Draken held them open. M/n was moaning and pulling against the belt trying to free his hands but once again got a smack on his thigh instead.

"P-Please~ Ken~"

"Where did that brat from earlier go?~ Hmm"

"Ah~ please K-ken~" Draken smirked and turned up the toy.

"AH!~"

Draken watched as M/n's body was trembling he reached out and grabbed M/n's dick stroking it slowly. This added more pleasure to what M/n was already feeling causing the small s/c boy moan uncontrollably. The sight made Draken even harder than before as he looked down and saw how messy M/n looked. His hair spiraled out and clinging to his forehead, panting, and the way his body shook in pleasure.

"Fuck~ M/n you look so fucking hot under me~"

"P-please~ Ken I n-need you~"

"Fuck I can't wait anymore~"

Draken quickly discarded his clothes finally freeing his aching dick that was painfully trapped in his pants. Once his clothes were off he removed the toy out of M/n and the clips off his nipples. M/n whined as he lost the feeling of being filled only to let out a loud moan when Draken pushed into him.

"Ah!~ Hugh~ Ah Ken~"

"You're so warm baby~"

"Please~ move~ please d-daddy~"

"Beg baby~ beg me to fuck you~"

"Please daddy~ please fuck me~ fuck me til I can't walk~"

M/n's words caused the last bit of Draken's self control snap. Draken pulled out leaving only his tip in before pushing back into M/n roughly.

"AH!~ DADDY!~"

Draken continued to thrust in and out of M/n causing the smaller male to grip the bed in pleasure. Leaning down Draken started to kiss and mark M/n's neck marking the s/c skin. He was thrusting deep inside of the smaller male hitting his prostate.

"NnGh~ HuGh~ HiT ThEre A-aGiaN~"

"Where here?~"

Draken hit his prostate again making M/n moan and clench around Draken. M/n moved his hands to Draken's back digging his nails into the taller male's back. Draken was groaning and grunting from M/n's actions. He knows his back will be sore tomorrow but right now M/n is his main focus. 

He looked down at his small boyfriend seeing how much of a mess he made of the smaller male. Hair everywhere, panting, chest covered in his marks, and the bulge in his stomach. Draken smirked as he saw it, the way he could see his dick moving in and out of M/n. The way the bulge would appear and disappear as he moved in and out of him.

"Look baby boy~ I can see myself inside of you~"

"HuGh~ DaDdy~"

Draken pushed down on the bulge causing them both to moan. However the action made M/n cum covering his and Draken's stomachs. However Draken didn't stop still trying to get his release. Thrusting faster into M/n Draken was trying to chase his release, M/n's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he was being overstimulated.

"NggH~ HUgh~ KEn~ T-tOo MuCh~"

"Just a few more baby~"

Thrusting a few more times Draken finally came painting M/n's insides white. He pulled out panting and laid beside M/n hugging him while they were both trying to catch their breath.

"Did that prove that you're the only one for me?"

"S-shut up"

M/n hid his face in Draken's chest not answering him causing Draken to let out a chuckle at M/n's action. However M/n had mumbled something into Draken's chest making him ask what did he say.

"Yes it did"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.4K 258 14
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...
4.5K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
605K 7.7K 67
The title. Will do lemons. Will do female character x reader. Most Angst (cause of my shitty love for angst) 🌸 = Fluff 🍋 =Lemon and Smut 💔 = Angst...
219K 3.2K 25
Oneshots that included Fluff,Angst maybe a little smut or lemon ;)