Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

By ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... More

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Tom keifer - bored & horny.
Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Joe Elliott - Watch out
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Duff Mckagan - prank
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Sébastien Bach - playboy
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Lars Ulrich - not yet

794 13 9
By ohwtfangel

Context - Your james sister but majorly shy and lars is very.. out going.

1982
---- Girls Name - Stephanie Hetfield

I ALWAYS HATED TALKING to strangers or people in public. It made me physically ill.

My brother, James Hetfield, was the exact same way.

Even with the number of times he's stepped on stage- Dave has had to talk for him.

Now, here we are in lars Room - being forced to write lyrics even if I refuse to try to speak to the others in the room.

"Isn't that right, Stephanie?"

I look at lars confused at the sound of my name, I wasn't paying attention to the words being said till this moment.

Lars rolled his eyes at the lack of words being said, "I said, if it's right that those words rhyme."

He was pointing to the piece of paper laying out in front of the boys.

I shurg in response, putting my hand out as I hint that I want the paper.

"Talk Stephanie."

I give James a look, signaling I won't do it.

He just sighed, handing me the paper that was in front of him - now scanning over the words to see what they were talking about.

The two words - or should I say one; it just was Whiplash - that was it.

I give lars a look; a look like he's an idiot for thinking this word doesn't rhyme.

"Does it not rhyme?"

I nod, "IT does."

Dave shoots me a confused look, "it? Whadda mean it?"

Now, I wasn't that comfortable with Dave yet. He hung around James a lot but never as much as lars.

It still wasn't easy talking to lars, since I had a fat fuckin' crush on him.

Forgot to mention- there's more than just me, dave, James, and lars in here. There's also Jame's girlfriend - Dave's buddy and girlfriend and buddy's girlfriend, all in one room.

"It's one word."

Again, Dave looks at me werid, but so does James, "What?"

I groan in annoyance, "it's one-"

"She means it's one word, not whip AND lash," lars states, thankfully cutting me off.

"Thank you, lars! Talk for you, why don't ya?" Dave hits the back of his head, earning a painful hiss from lars.

"She doesn't like fockin' talking, why force her to talk fockin' more?"

"She needs her self asteam up."

I shoot James an 'Don't you go there' look, getting an offended look back.

"Do you not?"

I roll my eyes, "You do too."

He huffs annoyance, throwing his pen down on the table, "I've got self fuckin' asteam, Stephanie."

I shoot my eyebrows up and down, "not much of it, it seems."

"You're to bold, you'll regret that one day," James points at me, a slight laugh leaving his lips.

"You come near me, James, You'll fuckin' regret it, remember summer of 78?"

James stayed quiet, clutching his side with a pained look on his face.

Lars looked between us, Dave looked visually confused at what I said.

"What happened in the summer of 78?"
....

"Okay, bye!"

I watched from the bedroom window as the people left, leaving me, James, and lars alone.

Which was much better in my opinion.

But now I was left alone with lars in his room as James said bye to his girlfriend, I hated being observant in werid potions like this.

"Stephanie."

I hum, looking back at lars, waiting for his response.

"How are you more comfortable with me than dave?"

I look at him confused, thinking for an answer, "I've known you longer."

He nodded at the answer, "But you seem tense around me and him- but talk to me more?"

I shrugged, looking back at the window, "easier to talk to."

He definitely wasn't. He cut me off a lot and was very opinionated about things, where Dave had his opinions but didn't state them loudly or cut me off to state them.

I could feel the graze of his eyes on me, "That's a lie, and you know it."

I shrugged once again, unable to think of an answer.

"Ya know what I think?" He asks as I hear him move around on the bed.

"What do you possibly think, lars?" I ask, turning to face him, raising an eyebrow.

"You, you Missy have a crush on..." he stops for a second, a smile creeping up on his face, "Dave."

I cringe at his words, sorry but.. Definitely not, "Definitely not, not my type."

He rolls his eye, "Then what could it possibly be? Do you have a crush on me?"

I stayed quiet for a minute, eyes still fixated on lars but thinking, for moments, hoping James would pop up in the room.

"Stephanie?" Lars calls again, looking at me confused, "wait.. do you?"

"No.."

He didn't believe me, I saw it in his eyes, he was consulting something within his mind.

A quiet tension filled the room. If a pen dropped, it would be heard clearly.

"I'll be right back."

I may my way out of the room, almost sprinting down the stairs to james- what was taking him so damn long?

I open the front door and see James just about to open it, "james."

He looks at me confused but also concerned.

"Lars knows."
....
{¡Days Later¡}

It had been days since I last talked to lars, James had seen him, but I refused to go with.

I didn't want lars to know I liked him- so many things could go wrong, and I hated it.

James knew I didn't want lars to know I liked him. He's kept the secret.

I only didn't want Lars to know because i had feelings he didn't like me in that way, and I'm terrified of rejection.

Snapping me out of my thoughts of staring at the ceiling was a knock at my door.

"Come in."

The door peaks open to reveal.. James.

"Somebody's here for you," he states, a sorrow in his voice.

"They can come to my room, I don't care, james."

He regretfully sighs, "You actually might want to."

I shrug and stare back at my ceiling as the door shuts and opens once again.

"Stephanie."

I immediately turn my head, seeing a half-sad looking lars, "whadda need lars?"

It came out ruder than I expected or wanted, but i didn't care as much.

"To tell you what I wanted to tell you the other day."

I stare back up at my ceiling, debating if I really wanna hear it, "Go on."

"I do like you, Stephanie, but not- not as more than best friends, not yet."

"That's why you didn't need to find out, lars." I huff. The news didn't even shock me, really.

"You're not.. shocked?" He asks, a slightly confused tone.

"No? Am I supposed to be?" I look back towards him, my eyebrows furrowed together.

"I- no, you're not."

I hum, nodding my head in agreement, "If that's all you had to say, you can leave now, lars."

He opened his mouth to say something, but then shut it, "Just remember, I said not yet."

He walks out, leaving me to be, but I was left confused-like, more confused at the fact that he said, "Not yet."

What does 'not yet' mean in that way?

----
Different kinda ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 1.5K 54
I'm writing imagines (scenario stories) with all of your favorite rockstars and metal heroes. Want more info read the book.
Band Oneshots By Raven

General Fiction

40.3K 431 104
A bunch of Band one shots I will take some request just message me some ideas and ill see what I can do! I will be updating this often if I can daily...
576 9 7
You're bored and searching for something to read ? I think I have what you need.. welcome on board of the KISS imagines, may you enjoy what you'll re...
24.8K 152 111
hey hey this is rockstar 2mutt request are open sooo have fun reading stay kinky my loves