AVENGERS Incursion War (Secre...

By MarvelDc_EU

Sequel to Wandavision, Spider-Man: No Way Home and Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness. 3 words alte... More

The Trailer
Chapter 1: Kang the Conqueror
Chapter 2: The only way...?
Chapter 3: Solitude of Despair
Chapter 4: He Who Destroys
Chapter 5: Doomed if you do, doomed if you don't
Chapter 6: Drowning in a sea of nightmares
Chapter 7: Reunions long overdue
Chapter 8: Assemble Part 1
Chapter 9: Assemble Part 2
Chapter 10: Betrayals
Chapter 11: Tragedy
Chapter 12: The Being
Chapter 13: The Prophecy
Chapter 14: Prepare for war
Chapter 15: For the girl who lost everything
Chapter 16: Two sides of the same coin
Chapter 17: The Incursion
Chapter 18: The Kang Dynasty
Chapter 19: SECRET WARS Part 1
Chapter 20: CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS
Chapter 21: SECRET WARS Part 2
Chapter 22: Death to the Queen of Chaos
Chapter 23: Harbinger of Hope
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Redeemer
Chapter 25: For the Multiverse
Chapter 26: INCURSION WAR Part 1
Chapter 27: INCURSION WAR Part 2
Chapter 28: INCURSION WAR Part 3
Chapter 29: INCURSION WAR Part 4
Chapter 31: A New Hope
THE MIDNIGHT SUNS
Midnight Suns Part 1: Terror in Transia
Midnight Suns Part 2: The Candidates
Midnight Suns Part 3: Ambushed
Midnight Suns Part 4: A "witch" called Wanda
Midnight Suns Part 5: The origins of Chthon
Midnight Suns Part 6: FINALE
SCARLET WITCH: TIME RUNS OUT
SCARLET WITCH: Legends
SCARLET WITCH Chapter 1
SECRET WARS

Chapter 30: INCURSION WAR Part 5

518 17 12
By MarvelDc_EU

Loki's words carried an immeasurable weight. The notion of bringing someone back after they had just died was not something to be taken lightly. His words especially took Spider-Man by surprise.

Spider-Man: What? You mean... Like...

Loki (god of stories): Yes. And we must hurry. My power can only suspend Doom in time for so long.

Iron Man: Can't we just kill him now while he can't move?

Loki (god of stories): You're welcome to try. But he is too powerful. He cannot be killed so easily.

Strange Supreme: What if we just cut off his head here and now?

Loki (god of stories): As I said... You're welcome to try. His astral form would just create a new body for himself. Wanda is our only shot. Even if she fails, at least she can reboot the multiverse and create another loop. It is what she was chosen for anyway.

Vision: I don't know about this.

Loki (god of stories): I will light the spark, but Thor, you need to fan the flame.

They walked towards Wanda's corpse. Loki stood over Wanda's body and crouched down, touching her forehead, unlocking her true potential, causing a massive surge of energy to re-enter her body. Spider-Man also crouched down and held her hand.

Spider-Man: Will this work?

Loki (god of stories): This is our only shot. I gave her a part of my energy to jumpstart her heart.

In the distance, Thor's hammer acted strange. Shaking uncontrollably with sparks of lightning raging across its surface.

Doctor Strange: What if she's not herself, when she awakens?

Loki (god of stories): She was chosen for a reason, Strange. Have faith.

Vision: This is madness.

Loki (god of stories): Thor, her body would not be able to contain this much power alone. Mine combined with hers would cause a chain reaction of unlimited power multiplying at an infinte rate. She needs the hammer to channel and contain it.

Thor: What must I do?

Loki (god of stories): The only reason Mjolnir has not come to her yet was because it is still loyal to you. You have to switch ownership momentarily.

Thor: How do I do that? Steve could wield it just fine a few years back.

Loki (god of stories): Speak the words unto the hammer. She is already worthy, you just need to speak it. Steve Rogers was able to switch ownership because you were in danger, so mjolnir chose Steve to save you.

Thor: That... Makes sense. Okay, I'll try.

Thor looked at Wanda, then closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as he held his arm out to call Mjolnir. Once Mjolnir was in his possession, he began whispering to it.

Thor: Today... I speaketh unto this hammer in the presence of the allfathers... Whosoever is in near proximity this hammer, if 't be true they hast endured tremendous loss and trials... If't be true they hast strength, courage, a good heart and sheer selflessness... If they hast the will to give up everything for the sake of others... They art therefore worthy... If anyone holds these values, especially during times of hopelessness... they shall be reborn into a Harbinger of Hope and they shall possess the full power... of Thor.

Suddenly the hammer catapulted out of Thor's hand, into the air and charged down towards Wanda like a meteor. Her eyes instantly opened up, shining a bright, green light as she caught the hammer with her right arm. It created such a large lightning storm around the area that they could barely see what was going on. Her body ascended into the air and the lightning turned red as it combined with her own power. It created a massive storm around her, giving her asgardian armor over her attire.

All the power inside of her was re-awakened instantly. The mix between the power of Thor, Loki (god of stories) and her own, created something infinitely more powerful. The nexus entity inside her instantly healed all her wounds and she regained all of her strength. She flew into the air with red lightning emitting all over her body and her eyes now glowing with red sparks... The Scarlet Redeemer was reborn, stronger than she's ever been before.

Loki (god of stories) smiled slightly and resumed time around them. Causing everyone around the city to resume fighting as if it never stopped. Doom was too pre-occupied to notice what transpired on the other end of the battlefield where Wanda ascended to a higher level.

Wanda landed delicately on the ground and the first person she saw was Vision. She ran towards him and kissed him passionately while they both shared tears of joy.

Vision: I thought you were gone.

Wanda: Yeah me too.

Wanda turned her head over Vision's shoulder and saw Spider-Man, Strange and Magneto. She instantly ran toward them. Peter was the first to embrace her.

Spider-Man: I'm glad you're okay. Don't ever do that again! Seriously... I thought you were gone for good.

Magneto felt a sense of proudness in his heart, seeing Wanda holding Thor's hammer.

Magneto: Look at you go. My daughter, worthy of mjolnir.

Wanda: I guess so?

Doctor Strange: Never doubted you one bit kid.

Wanda: Thanks for believing in me. Both of you.

Wanda embraced Peter one more time before letting go.

Wanda: I want you to know that you are the best thing that could've happened to me... Just don't tell Vision that.

She said in a playful tone while looking over at Vision.

Vision: Very funny.

Loki (god of stories): Wanda Maximoff, glad to see you alive and ready for another battle.

Wanda: You... You did this?

Loki (god of stories): Yes. But only because you are the only one who can stop this war for good.

Wanda: What should I do?

Loki (god of stories): You know what you should do. It's what you were intended to do from the start. Let's finish the job.

Vision: Be careful...

Wanda flew into the air and struck Doom with a massive bolt of lightning, shaking the very earth beneath their feet. Doom saw Wanda in the air and was struck with disbelief. If it were to hit anyone else, they'd be dust.

Dr Doom: Impossible! I killed you!

Doom turned all his attention on her and they began fighting.

Wanda: It's over Victor.

They began battling across the city, matching each other in every single feat possible. With the power of the gods now coursing though her veins, combined with her own, Wanda suddenly had a big, temporary enlightenment over the sheer raw power she possessed. It made her able to master all her abilities temporarily, in an instant, but she was enjoying the moment a little too much, waiting till the very last minute to unleash her true power just to explore what she is capable of now.

Doom called for backup and hundreds of Doombots surrounded her from all sides. Before they began charging at her, Spider-Man swung in and stood next to her.

Spider-Man: Hey! It's a hundred against two! That's no fair!

Doom: Insect!

Doom blasted Spider-Man with his energy, but an orange shield construct blocked it as Doctor Strange descended from the air above.

Doctor Strange: Now it's three.

Magneto came from behind and impaled two of the doombots with a metal pipe, joining the rest of them.

Magneto: Mind if I make it four.

A surge of energy was felt flowing around the doombots as they looked around in confusion. Suddenly ten duplicates of Loki surrounded the area while Loki (god of stories) walked in front of the rest of the heroes.

Loki (god of stories): Allow me to make that five.

Doom screamed in frustration and ordered his doombots to attack them with everything they got. Wanda, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Loki and Magneto stood back to back, ready to fight alongside each other for the fate of existence.

Their swift and lightspeed attacks began overwhelming Doom, so he sent many of his doombots to aid him.

They charged towards the doombots, using their elegant skills, taking them out swiftly, one by one, but more and more came to stop them. The Doombots swarmed around them, but the heroes moved with a grace and precision that was almost otherworldly. They fought as one, their moves complementary and fluid, each one covering the other's back.

Doom had never seen such a display of power and skill before and for the first time he began to doubt his seemingly inevitable victory. He then unleashed a barrage of dark energy, aiming directly at Wanda. But she was ready. Blocking it with the hammer in her right hand. The energy blasts exploded harmlessly against the hammer as it absorbed the blast.

The battle raged on, and with every passing moment, the more they fought, the more they seemed to grow stronger together. Their movements became more fluid, more confident, as they outmaneuver and overwhelmed Doom. They looked at each other, a sense of mutual admiration and respect passing between them, but they were tiring and eventually doom and his bots got a slight upper hand, but Wanda acted in selflessness and grabbed Doom, leading him away from the rest as the battle continued between the two.

She then blasted doom halfway accross the state and the battle took to the skies. The shockwaves emitting from the fight was so extreme that it could be felt miles away. The fight soon took off accross entire continents. Soon they found themselves outside of earth itself, fighting in between different solar systems. Wanda summoned multiple planets and sent them flying towards Doom, he then created an entire Sun to absorb it. Wanda held out her hand and amplified the star's mass so much so that it turned into a giant black hole. As they fought, the black hole was eating up the entire galaxy, luckily she halted it before it could do any damage. The fight continued into dark space, outside the milky way.

Dr Doom: Enough games! I will show you my true power!

Doom held out his arm to hundreds of galaxies and mashed them all together, but contained the cosmic explosion into large ball of energy. He then threw it at Wanda and it exploded. The explosion was larger than 200 quintillion exploding stars at the same time. Wanda contained the explosion with ease and snapped her fingers, reviving each galaxy and putting them back in their place. The battle raged on and they eventually found themselves fighting through the multiverse, each blow sending them to an entirely different timeline.

The battle went on for a long while until they travelled to the end of time, outside of the multiverse itself, looking down upon the infinite timelines (The same place as the Loki Season 1 and season 2 Finale).

-Looks like this, but replace Kang with Dr Doom:

They flew over the timelines, matching each other while dealing blows that shattered entire branches in time and completely destroyed the Citadel where He Who Remains used to monitor the timeline for eons. They fought until they couldn't fight anymore. Eventually both of them just stopped. Floating outside of time and space, trillions of light-years away from earth.

Wanda: You can't beat me. I can do this for all eternity, if it means keeping the world safe from you.

Dr Doom: You will tire eventually. And when you do, I will strike.

Wanda: I wasn't done talking. You forgot one thing.

Dr Doom: And what is that?

Wanda: I am the Scarlet Redeemer. I've been slowly absorbing your power as we fought.

Dr Doom: What?

Wanda teleported behind Doom and simply touched his shoulder with her finger, causing him to scream in anguish and disbelief.

Dr Doom: What is happening!?

Wanda: Be gone.

In an instant, Doom disintegrated into thin air. Reduced to atoms.

Doom: NOOOOooooooo.........

She flew down to the destroyed citadel and crouched for a minute to take a breather as she panted heavily, sweat dripping from her forehead. Finally realizing that it's over. She won. She did it.

Suddenly Wanda was summoned in front of Arishem and The Living tribunal, looking up at their presence, smaller than an atom compared to their size. This was the first time she has ever met Arishem in this new timeline. The very being that gave her her powers, the very being that dubbed her The Scarlet Redeemer. When she met him before, it was during the previous multiversal war, the previous life that she can't remember. She was awestruck and felt a sense of fear she's never felt before.

Wanda: W-What.... Wh... H...

Arishem: MY SCARLET REDEEMER.

Wanda: Y-You're... Arishem.

Arishem: THAT IS CORRECT. WE HAVE SUMMONED YOU BECAUSE YOUR PURPOSE IS ALMOST COMPLETE.

Wanda: My purpose...

Arishem: BACK IN THE PREVIOUS CYCLE OF EXISTENCE, WHEN I GAVE YOU YOUR POWER, I TOLD YOU, CHANGING REALITY THEN WOULD ONLY BE A TEMPORARY FIX. THAT WE WOULD BE READY FOR THE NEXT ONE. THIS IS IT. OUR PLAN IS ALMOST COMPLETE.

Wanda: What plan?

Arishem: TO STOP THE MULTIVERSAL WAR FOREVER.

Wanda: What do you want me to do?

Arishem: ALTER REALITY ONE LAST TIME. NOW WITH YOUR TEMPORARY NIGH OMNIPOTENT POWER COURSING THROUGH YOUR VEINS, YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UNIMAGINABLE FEATS. THINGS NOT EVEN US ABSTRACT ENTITIES CAN ACCOMPLISH.

Wanda: Like what?

Arishem: YOU CAN ALTER THE VERY LAWS OF EXISTENCE. YOU NOW HAVE THE CAPABILITY OF ERASING COMPLETE LIVING BEINGS FROM THE MULTIVERSE WITHOUT THEIR INEVITABLE REAPPEARANCE THROUGH THE LAWS OF THE TIMELINES. YOU CAN ERASE EVERY KANG AS IF THEY NEVER EXISTED, AND NO BRANCH WOULD CREATE ANOTHER KANG EVER AGAIN. YOU NOW HAVE NIGH OMNIPOTENT POWER OVER THE MULTIVERSE, FOR THIS SHORT MOMENT. THIS WAS OUR PLAN ALL ALONG.

Wanda: Before I do it... I want to ask you something. What am I really? And why am I so special? Out of infinite others you could've chosen? Why me?

The Living Tribunal then spoke to her.

The Living Tribunal: YOU WERE JUST A HUMAN, BUT ONE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL. WE SAW YOUR UNTAPPED POTENTIAL TO ALTER REALITY, YOU JUST NEEDED A PUSH. YOU WERE OUR LAST BEST HOPE. CHOSEN SPECIFICALLY BY US, TO BE A FAILSAFE TO REWRITE EXISTENCE WHENEVER THE MULTIVERSE WOULD COME TO ITS INEVITABLE DEMISE.

Arishem: YOU WERE CHOSEN TO PRESERVE LIFE AND ULTIMATELY... HOPEFULLY... STOP THE MULTIVERSAL WAR FROM EVER OCCURING AGAIN, FINALLY BREAKING THE ENDLESS CYCLE OF DESTRUCTION AND CREATION. WITH THE POWER YOU HAVE NOW, YOU ARE NO LONGER HUMAN. YOU ARE SOMETHING SO UNFATHOMABLE, NOT EVEN YOU COULD EVER COMPREHEND WHAT YOU'VE BECOME.

Wanda: So I'm what...? Some kind of goddess?

The Living Tribunal: IF YOUR IDEA OF A GODDESS IS AN OLYMPIAN OR ASGARDIAN, NO. YOU'RE MORE THAN THEM. MORE THAN THEY CAN EVER DREAM TO BE.

Wanda: This is... too much... I don't feel that powerful.

Arishem: POWER ISN'T A PROBLEM FOR YOU. IT'S YOUR INEXPERIENCE AND HUMANITY. YOU WALK ON A THIN LINE, TRYING TO BALANCE TWO PARTS OF YOU THAT CANNOT BE BALANCED. YOU COULD, IF YOU WISH, ABANDON EARTH AND JOIN OUR RANKS...

Wanda: But... I don't want to be this. I just want a normal life. With vision. With my boys. You are all gods. That is not a life I want. Is it wrong to want something normal?

Arishem: IF YOU STILL WISH TO PLAY HUMAN, YOU COULD DO THAT TOO. PLAY HUMAN IF THAT'S WHAT YOU REALLY WANT. WE JUST WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU HAVE BECOME. YOU AREN'T WANDA MAXIMOFF ANY LONGER. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE NEXUS BEING. THE SCARLET REDEEMER. THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE COULD BE YOURS. BUT YOU SETTLE FOR EARTH.

Wanda: But I still feel like Wanda Maximoff. Nothing about who I am changed. And I won't change anything about me just because of my power. I didn't ask for all this power to begin with.

The Living Tribunal: IF THAT IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE YOUR TRUTH IS, THEN WE WON'T STOP YOU. GO AHEAD. PLAY PRETEND ON THAT SPECK OF DUST YOU CALL EARTH. YOU ARE NOT BOUND BY ANYTHING. BUT YOU ARE PASSING ON AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE GREATER. TO LIVE FOR A GREATER PURPOSE. A PURPOSE BEYOND YOUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING.

Wanda: I feel so insignificant compared to you.

Arishem: NOT INSIGNIFICANT, IGNORANT. SIMPLY ENLARGE YOURSELF.

Wanda: What?

Arishem: YOU ARE ABLE TO INFINITELY MANIPULATE YOUR PHYSICAL FORM TO THE SIZE IT NEEDS TO BE FOR ANY SITUATION.

Wanda: Really? I... Never thought of that. But how do I do that?

The Living Tribunal: YOU'VE GOT A LOT TO LEARN. BUT WE WON'T STOP YOU FROM GOING BACK TO EARTH. THIS IS, AFTER ALL, NOT A BURDEN YOU CHOSE YOURSELF.

Wanda took a long while to comprehend what he told her and came to a decision, but one thing still bothered her.

Wanda: Thank you... I would like to go home. Be with my new family. But I want to ask you something else, if I may? My previous life. My real life. The one before I rewrote reality and made this one... What was it really like? Could you possibly give those memories back to me?

The Living Tribunal: UNFORTUNATELY I CANNOT, BUT I CAN SHOW IT TO YOU, KEEP IN MIND THAT IT WOULD BE LIKE OBSERVING THE LIFE OF SOMEONE ELSE, SEEING WHAT YOU ONCE HAD, INSTEAD OF REMEMBERING IT.

Wanda: That's all I ask.

The Living Tribunal: VERY WELL.

Suddenly, Wanda saw her entire original life flash before her eyes. She saw how she lived a happy life with friends and family, how she became a great hero, loved by the entire world. She saw that she made a family with vision, she also saw her brother, children and parents alive and well. Wanda burst into tears, thanking Arishem for granting her request. She felt a lump in her throat with her voice barely able to utter words. Her tears coming to the surface once again.

Wanda: It's... It's beautiful... I was... I seemed so happy.

She wiped her tears again and looked at Arshem.

Wanda: Thank you.

The Living Tribunal: NOW YOU UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAD TO ENDURE ALL THESE TRIALS. EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE HAS LEAD YOU TO THIS MOMENT. THIS STORY HAS BEEN YOURS ALL ALONG, YOU JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT... NOW GO. FULFILL YOUR TRUE DESTINY AND STOP THIS WAR ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Wanda teleported back to earth and instantly brought back everyone who died fighting in this war, as well as the ones who died fighting Doom. She changed everything back to how it was. She brought back the stars and the sun, then she brought back the entire city of New York with a mere thought, even the civilians who died when Kang destroyed the city. The entire world saw what she was doing.

She looked around and saw the remaining armies of Kang and Doom. They began charging toward her, but she stopped them in their tracks by saying three words.

Wanda: No more violence.

Suddenly they stopped attacking. They looked at each other in confusion.

Wanda: No more armor.

All of their armor got ripped from their bodies.

Wanda: No more weapons!

Suddenly all of their weapons vanished into thin air. Even the remaining tanks and the aircraft vanished.

Wanda: No more Kangs!!

As the multiversal war raged on in all the other universes, suddenly every single Kang in the multiverse was erased from ever existing.

Wanda: No more incursions!!!

Through these words, every single incursion that was happening on every universe suddenly stopped.

Wanda: No more!

From the side of her eyes she saw Loki observing her. He then slowly nodded his head to show his approval.

Loki (god of stories): This is the way.

Wanda: No more Multiversal War...

In an instant, a giant explosion came out of her body. There was a bright flash of light and everything was covered with a pure white void.

The void of creation and destruction

Wanda stood in the middle of the void while the entire multiverse was now being rewritten. Wanda was then unexpectedly met with an older version of herself, slowly walking toward her from behind.

Older Wanda: It's beautiful isn't it? New beginnings.

Wanda looked at her in shock. It was like looking into a mirror.

Wanda: Wh-Who are you?

Older Wanda: I'm you... many years from now. I'm not really here, but I projected my consciousness to this moment in time.

Wanda: Th-This... doesn't make any sense.

Older Wanda: Not everything does... Not everything has to.

Wanda: Why are you here?

Older Wanda: To tell you that it's gonna be okay.

Wanda: What is gonna be okay?

Older Wanda: Everything.

This only made her think of one thing. Could she possibly get everything and everyone she lost back? Her children, parents, brother...

Wanda: Everything?

Older Wanda: After this moment, your entire life is about to change. In ways you could've never imagined.

Wanda: And the world? They will still see me as a monster.

Older Wanda: No, Wanda. Give it time. Eventually they will see you for who you are. You will give them an ideal to strive towards.

Older Wanda then waved her hand and took them to the very far future. Wanda found herself standing inside a large museum solely dedicated to the greatest heroes in earth's history. There were artifacts, stone carvings, items, photos and videos of many different heroes such as Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Captain Marvel etc. But there was nothing of Wanda... Yet.

Older Wanda: This is a future far beyond your present time. You see all these heroes around you? This entire room is dedicated to them... but look closer.

Wanda looks to the roof and sees a logo of her 'Scarlet Witch' tiara painted all over. She looks to the ground and she notices her name carved all over the surface of the building 'The Scarlet Redeemer museum, in honor of the Harbinger of Hope, Wanda Maximoff' Near the entrance, she could see the sign saying, 'Dedicated to her allies'.

She was awestruck, at what she was witnessing.

Older Wanda: In time, the people of this world will race behind you. In time, they will join you in the sun. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

Older Wanda takes her out of the room and into the main hall of the museum. Wanda was so overwhelmed with emotion that she almost started to cry when she realized... The entire hall... is dedicated to her...

In the center of the hall is a giant statue of her, all around the hall there were pictures of her and everyone she ever loved with great emphasis on Vision. There were videos showing everything that was recorded of her life in chronological order. There were entire books showcased that had writings about her life and what she's been through. One of the books was titled 'From tragedy to triumph, the life of Wanda Maximoff', another was titled, 'A hero, misunderstood'.

Upon seeing all of this, Wanda felt an uncontainable warmth in her heart. Not because she was seen as this ultimate hero, but because the people would finally see her for who she really is, the world would finally understand her. After all this time, she finally had closure over her past... and hope for her future.

(This scene that I wrote here was inspired by a very tragic painter, Vincent Van Gogh. In an episode of 'Dr Who', they took him to the future and showed him a museum dedicated to his paintings which he painted from his heart, expressing all his pain and troubles through his brushes. In his lifetime, no one ever noticed him, they never understood him, he even cut off his own ear out of sheer depression just to get noticed by people. He ultimately committed suicide. Only then, did the world finally notice him, they finally saw him in his paintings and saw just how much he's been through. He then became the most famous painter in history. Vincent Van Gogh was a real person.)

Wanda enbraced her older self with gratitude.

Wanda: Thank you so much for showing me this... I can't express... what I'm feeling right now.

Older Wanda: You don't have to. I know exactly what you're feeling. I was you, after all.

Wanda: But why show me this?

Older Wanda: Because I was always supposed to show it. When I was you, an older version of me also showed it to me. And when that version of me was you, an older version also showed it to her. It happens again and again forever because it has to. Because it needs to.  You will remember this moment, and that would make all the difference in what's coming.

The older Wanda waved her right hand and took them back to the present day. Wanda was standing in the void again.

Older Wanda: Now go. Fulfill your destiny. In a way I envy you, you have an entire life ahead of you, a perfect life you've always wanted.

Wanda: Thank you. For everything. But... can you at least tell me what's coming? I thought I fixed everything.

Older Wanda: You will face two extremely dark events in your near future, it will break your spirit completely, also seemingly fulfilling the prophecy... But, if things go the same way it did for me, you WILL triumph and rise again, and eventually find peace. That is, if somehow the future hasn't been changed by then. Be brave little one, believe in yourself, and find strength in your loved ones. A word of advice... Cherish every moment. Because before you know it, it will be over in a heartbeat... Oh and... Give Pietro a hug for me when you see him again.

Wanda: Pietro?

Older Wanda: (Smiles) Goodbye Wanda.

Wanda: Wait! I'm curious... How old do we become?

Older Wanda: Let's just say we get to live long enough to see entire generations come and go within a fraction of our lifespan.

-Read this:

The Older Wanda then vanished into thin air while whispering, "Don't lose hope." Wanda smiled faintly with tears in her eyes.

Time then finally resumed and suddenly the entire multiverse was reborn. Along with that, Universe-838 and universe-199999 became one single universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 641 28
"He's taken one hostage." "Information on them?" "Yeah. HYDRA volunteer. Apparently Loki made a partnership with them for the scepter, they backed ou...
34.7K 1K 36
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต? ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ ๐™“ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™“๐™„๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ขยฐโ€ข แ—ข โ€ขยฐโ€ข...
5.1K 289 17
๐๐€๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐’ *SLOW UPDATES* โIn which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
576K 19.9K 110
๐๐„๐‘๐•๐„. แ—ข ๐–๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐—๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐…๐… ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ*. | โ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ...