Miss Miller

By JadeG96

Gwen Smith is a 21 year old university student in New York, who is studying writing. Gwen interviews Lou Mill... More

Hello Miss Miller
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41

chapter 38

663 29 8
By JadeG96

I face the full body mirror as I slide into my dress, I catch Lou's eyes tracing my body. Her eyes meet mine in the reflection and my lips grow wide on my face. She laughs as she walks towards me, her body presses up against my back and her arms wrap around my body. She places soft kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"You look amazing" she whispers in my ear "I can't wait to take this off you later" She teases.

I bite my lip "So do you" I bring her hand to my lips where I leave lipstick kisses.

We are interrupted by loud knocks on the bedroom door.

"Cars outside" Anita shouts.

"Be right out" Lou shouts back.

Lou turns me so I am facing her "listen to me carefully, if this guy does anything to you please call me and I will come get you. I will help you"

"I thought you and Debbie were going into his house?"

"We are but if you need me I'll be there"

I nod hesitantly as I try to walk away but she pulls me back and focuses on my eyes "promise me Gwen" she holds her pinky finger out.

Our fingers latch together "I promise"

She follows close behind as we walk down to the cars that wait for us outside. She kisses my lips hard as we say bye to each other. She hesitantly let's go of my hand as I climb into the car. She waves from the pavement as the car pulls away.

I sit nervously in the back of the car, glancing from my phone to the window. We arrive within half an hour and I exit the car, looking for the entrance to the building. I finally spot it and slowly walk towards it, hyping myself up on the way. I attempt to push the door open but its locked, I see someone standing inside so I tap on the glass. It's the man from the photos so I know it's the right person.

He cracks the door open just enough for me to hear him "sorry we are shut, how can I help you?"

"Oh gosh sorry, I wanted to speak to you about buying a car...I would really appreciate it sir"

His eyes run up my leg to my dress that is barely covering my ass "I'm sure I can stay back a little longer...in you come"

He opens the door for me then locks it behind us.

"Just making sure we aren't interupted" he smirks.

I nod in agreement. I watch him as he places the keys on the reception desk. I take a look around the cars he has on display "what are you looking for?" She asks me.

"I want something fast..."

"Keep talking" he says with a smirk growing on his lips.

"I need something that makes people look, you know what I mean?"

He moves closer to me "to be honest, I think people would still be looking no matter what the car was...they would be looking at you"

"I hope in a good way" my eyes trace the cars that are on show.

"The goodest way possible, what about this one?" He points out a car.

"Hmmm...can I take a better look?" I ask him, my eye lids flutter as the words leave my lips.

"Sure, let me get the keys" he shuffles away to get the keys.

I quickly check my phone, I have no messages which indicates that Lou and Debbie aren't finished.

"Here we go"

I quickly put my phone away, as I turn to look at him he's already very close to me holding the keys out in front of him for me to take.

"Thank you" I take the keys from his hand.

I open the car and sit in the drivers seat, he blubber's on about the small details of the car. I nod in agreement like I know what the hell he is talking about. I feel my phone vibrate in my bag.

"Could I please take a better look at that one over there?"

"I'll get the keys"

I quickly take my phone out of my beg.

"We have it, get out of there...I'll be twenty minutes. Lou x"

"Everything okay?" He asks.

My body jolts "sorry I didn't hear you come back" I step out of the car "sorry I need to go, thanks for showing me these cars...I'll be in touch"

"Leaving so soon?" His eyes trace up and down my body.

"Yeah sorry I need to go" I glance over at the door in hopes he unlocks it.

"You can stay for a glass of champagne, surely"

Before I can say no he already has a glass poured and his arm stretches out to hand it to me.

I grasp the glass with my left hand, my right hand clutches my phone. My eyes glance over at the front desk to check where the keys are, they are gone. I assume they are in his pocket somewhere. I drink the glass of champagne in one big gulp and hand him the glass back.

"Well that was lovely, could you please open the door"

"I thought we could take a look at some more cars I have through the back...what do you think?"

"Thats okay, really...I should be going"

"Take a seat over there and I'll get the keys"

I do as he says and take a seat, I glance down at my phone that keeps lighting up.

"Everything okay x?"
"I'm outside x"
"Please let me know x"

Lou has text me over and over again. I manage to type two words to her "I cant" before he interupts me, I hit send before he can notice I have my phone in my hand.

"Do you have the keys?" I look up at him, smiling.

"I do...but you need to earn them" he towers over me.

I attempt to get away but he manages to grab me and throws me back into the seat "don't be a silly girl now, I'm not going to hurt you"

"I will ask you one more time, open the door"

He ignores my request and starts undoing his belt, the smile grows on his face as horror grows on mine. Just as he starts to unbutton his trousers I see a shadow appear behind him. He notices my eyes jumping between him and the figure, as he is about to turn around something sharp gets pressed up against his back. His trousers fall to the ground as he flings his hands in the air.

"Please don't hurt me!" He shouts in panic.

"Move!"

He is forced to walk towards a closet at the end of the show room. He gets thrown in and the door gets locked behind him. The person walks towards me very quickly, they remove the mask they are wearing. It's Lou, the concern on her face brings tears to my eyes. She kneels down so she is the same hight as me as I stay sitting on the chair, her hands rest on my thighs.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay? Did he touch you before I could get here?" Her eyes wide.

"No, no he never" I quickly say "thank god you came in when you did"

"Come on, we need to get out of here" She takes my hands and pulls me away to the car that's waiting for us.

"What about him?"

"What about him?" She asks, confused.

"What if no one finds him in there?"

"He has employees who will be in tomorrow morning, he will be fine...who cares anyway, he's scum"

I shrug my shoulders "I guess so"

Lou opens the car door for me, I sit in the back seat while she sits in the passanger seat. Debbie in the drivers seat.

"Everything okay?" She turns her body to face me.

"Yeah" I take a deep breath "all good" I smile.

"Good" She winks at me "now, party time" She laughs. Debbie starts to drive.

Lou turns around in her seat to hand me a beer "here, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm good" I smile to reassure her.

She nods and turns back around.

We arrive back at Lou's place where everyone is waiting for us. I can hear the music coming from inside as we get closer to the door.

I take a step back and let the others go in first, I start to walk away slowly. Lou takes a hold of my arm "where are you going?"

"I just need to phone Jess, I won't be long"

"Okay"

She kisses me before she hesitantly walks away. I walk down to the water, enjoying the cool air on my skin. I take my phone out of my bag and phone Jess.

"Hello?" She answers

"Hello, its me"

"Everything okay?" She asks me.

"Yeah...just needed to hear your voice, I'm missing you"

"I miss you too! We will see each other in a couple of days though remember"

"I know...I know" my voice becomes shaky.

"Is everything okay with you and Lou?"

"Yeah we're good, everything okay with you?"

"Of course, I've got a lot to catch you up on though"

"Can't wait, I'll let you go...love you"

"Love you too Gwen"

I place my phone back in my bag, I notice something white at the bottom of it. It's a cigerette, I place it between my lips and light it. I take a deep inhale then exale towards the skye, the stars are very faded tonight.

"Everything okay?" A gentle voice asks me from behind.

I turn slightly to face them "Yeah I'm okay Tammy, just needed a bit of air"

"A ciggerette is getting air?" She laughs.

"Something like that..." I sigh.

"Lou was asking for you"

"I'll be back in soon" I run my fingers through my hair "I'm just going to phone my mom...I won't be long"

She rests her hand gently on my shoulder "Okay"

I watch her walk back into the apartment, I'm not phoning my mom...I just knew she would leave if I said that. I need a moment of peace, a moment of silence before I head in.

I take a deep breath and decide its time, I walk slowly up to the door. I swing the door open quietly, I see Lou sitting on her own. She's already staring at me, she gestures for me to come over to her. She pulls me down by my waist so I'm sat on her knee.

"I don't think you're okay" she whispers in my ear.

I don't say anything to her, I just smile.

"Let's get out of here"

"Where?" I question her.

"come on"

I hop off her knee, Debbie brings over a glass of champagne.

"Cheers!" We tap our glasses together.

"Going somewhere?" She asks me and Lou.

"We are going, have fun tonight"

"Oh don't worry we will" she says.

Everyone shouts bye over the music that's playing as we walk out.

"My car is around the back, I'll be one minute"

I stand clutching my hand bag as I see her car approaching, she jumps out the car as I open the passanger door.

"Here" She wraps me in her leopard print coat "you look freezing"

"Thank you" I smile at her.

I climb in as she makes her way round to the driver seat.

"You're not going to tell me where we're going are you"

She shakes her head and looks over at with a smirk on her lips. Her hand rests on my thigh as she drives off into the city.

-----------------------------------------------
Author

Thank you so much for reading 💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 788 17
Y/N is a night club stripper where she was one of the most greatest and famous dancer in New York City, she met a blonde middle aged woman that made...
122K 2.3K 42
- fluffy/smutty with Sandra Bullock & Cate Blanchett & Rooney Mara and their characters - NONE OF THESE ARE MINE - ALL OF THE STORIES ARE FROM AO3...
76.3K 2.8K 21
Y/n is a waitress at night and a women who goes to auditions at day. Her biggest dream is to be an actress and she does everything for it. And also...
12.8K 517 15
Lou and the crew are planning a new heist (reality based) and you, will be part of it. You also fall in love with Lou and this will be a little bit p...