- Dying For You - George weal...

By sapphiremoonx

George Wealsey is desperately trying to get with a gorgeous Gryfinndor girl, named Sophia Valentine,will he d... More

starters...
backstories + socials x
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
*NOT A CHAPTER*
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
*NOT A CHAPTER*
chapters 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapters 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
*NOT A CHAPTER*
*NOT A CHAPTER*
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32 (done)
chapter 33 ( done )
chapter 34
chapter 35

chapter 13

22 0 0
By sapphiremoonx

*AUTHORS NOTE 📝 *
This chapter I gonna be a little different so hope you like it x

Briar pov x

Fuck. The nights nearly over and now i have to plan how everyone ( in the group that had originally gotten her with me) back home. I drank only a little during the night so I'm mostly fine.

Posidon is another fucking story.

I catch I glimpse off Angelina and Fred laughing in the campfire circle that had formed Earlier. I mean all that dancing can really wear a bitch out.

"Hey guys we've gotta leave now" I say gently, just incase there on cloud 9 with Sophie aswell.

"Really already?" Angelina asks almost shocked but still laughing.

"Time flys when your high off your shit now come one we said we old leave first"

"What about the others?" Ang asks standing up and brushing the dirt off her jeans

"They'll either get the next bus or if there late then hopefully they can apperate without being seen"

We start walking off together

"Sounds good, come on Freddie" she turns to fred and screams, effectively snapping him out off it. Her runs up to us.

"We going now?" His words slurring

"You know what just go to the buss stop, I'll get everyone there ASAP" I say quickly, they are just going to be total drags if I bring them along, no hate I love them it's just there so high they walk like snails.

"Okay I love you bye" Ang shouts loudly and fred and her laugh to themselves, walking down towards the small bus stop.

I see luna, ginny, angel, jess and Dora sitting with eachother and saying things they normally wouldn't or in Jessica's case absolutely would

"Hey guys" I notice Ginny and Luna are holding hands. I can't help but smile. I hope that goes well in the morning.

"Hi Briar" Luna says. The funny thing is you would never know luna was actually seeing stars right now, she looks and is acting her usual self.

"Its time to go now babes" I say sofly to all of them, most of them start to stand up. Luna lights a cigarette and stays leaning on that tree on the floor.

"You too lovegood" I laugh. My head spins but I keep composure, I am not getting fucking caught like this.

"Nobody would know I stay out here all night" her voice soft and the paleness of her skin reflected in the moonlight. She's a gorgeous girl but she needs to get home.

"You will when you get fucking pneumonia, now come on love up you get" I help her up and I send the group off to the bus stop.

I turn and next to the now the dieing fire is Harry, Ron and Hermione. Ron lighting a cigarette on the fire. Fucking hell were do all the cigarettes come from.

"Come on guys it's time to head out" I say laughing at Ron who stupidly forgot to bring a lighter. Just looking at Hermione her eyes are red and her hair is frizzing. That's one girl that needs to get home.

"Fuck okay right" Harry springs up and starts collecting all his stuff. Hes always quick to leave, we all know his dad's not one to care but is mum sure is.

Hermione and Ron laughed at him and stood up too.

"Now just head over to the bus stop whilst I go find some others" I push Hermione a little.

"Okay okay whatever you say Mcgonagall" she laughs before running down the hill and towards the lights on the far away streets.

I the distance I can see Tia and Mia already walking down the stopped feild. Good less work for me.

One last person.

Posidon.

I love him, I really do,so much it rips every fibre of my being apart one by one, but he is so fucking high right now. I have never seen him in such a state before.His eyes have fully formed red rimms and he's leaning against a tree, In the dark shadows, eating the biggest bag off popcorn I've ever seen. He looks pretty. He always does.

"Hey its time to head out now" I walk up to him and grab his arm, ready to start the walk down the feild.

"My darling Brianna" he pulls me back by my wrist so I'm standing infront off him, dropping the popcorn.

"Don't call me that you know I hate it" Nobody calls me Brianna. When I was a little girl I used to cry whenever someone called me Brianna. I go by Briar and I always will. The fucking end.

"I think its beautiful" he looks at me funny.

"I think I don't care Mr God of the Sea" I can't look at him so I turn away, sometimes it's hard being around someone that you really care about. Sometimes I think life would be easier without feelings

"Hey that's mean!" He answers like a child but the words dont match his voice so he sounds weird

"I also don't fucking care come one" I rushingly say, trying to get out of this stupid conversation

"You can't be mean to me" that's very a questionable thing to say to someone like me.

"Why not barnacle?" I tease with another sea joke

"Because I love you" wow.

"Your high" I dismissed. What's happening? Is he telling the truth? Not possible but why would he say something like that? Even if it was true why now?

"I don't fucking care I love you and I know you love me too" what the actual fuck?

"How would you know if I did?" I shiver runs down my spine. I'm just having a hyperealistic hallucination right now. But my hearts beating so fast I can hear it, the pit in my stomach getting deeper, the ring in my ears getting louder.

"I heard Lee and Fred talking about it on the phone" Oh for fucks sake. Little me had told them in first year and they've not stopped teasing me since then

"Why would you believe him?" I cover it up. Nobody needs to know, I don't get hurt that ways simple as that.

"Why wouldn't I?" Stop being so fucking arrogant posidon, give up.

"Why would you?" I circle back

"Because I want it to be true" I want to go home now, I don't want things to happen like this. I'm so confused and scared and I don't know why. I'm cold and tired and i feel like an old kids slime that has been left out and is melting away, forgotten. My senses heightening uncomfortably and I can hear, see and smell everything around me, my eyes are getting hot and the colours are too vibrant

"What..." my voice cracked

"I want it to be fucking true okay! I would die for you briar, I would let you brutally fucking murder me only because you've had a bad morning or you tangled your thread by accident. I would let you run me over with a truck all day if it meant that you even possibly felt the same. I just don't know with you, your so unreadable but your perfect in every single way at the same time so mabye I'm wrong maybe there's something wrong with me but please Brianna consider it, you don't know how much it would mean too me, fucks sake I would marry you right now if I could just please think about it love?"

I watch him ramble on about his so called affections. Tears prickle my eyes and I feel something coming up my throat. Vomit? No words. But I suppress them, almost fully. Some off my closure cracks and I feel myself wanting to tell him. The thought of him not being in his right mind soothed me, making it easier to say.

"I love you too,so fucking much, but this is all a lie" I tremble. The wind blowing hard making my hair fly to one side and stick to my face, scratching me

"Brianna love, what are you talking about?" He looked confused. It's for the best.

"You don't know what your saying" why would he mean it I mean look at him.

"Yes I do" he steps closer ticking me off. My breath heaving.Word vomit.

"No you don't! It's 5 in the fucking morning and you high off your fucking shit right now please we need to go home! Im cold and my feet hurt! If we don't go now nobody is going to get any sleep or be able to sober up before breakfast! I have major practice tomorrow and you have quiditch practice! We have to leave now! And if you can, think about what you just said tomorrow morning. I don't like games posidon and I'm not getting hurt like this. Neither are you"

"I wont-" he starts

"Come on lets go home" I sooth him with a smile, forcing a soft voice, pleading for him to come with me.

"For you m'lady" he says extending his arm and smiling. An entire mood change in a matter of seconds, typical.

"Funny" I laugh and take his arm. My mood lighting aswell

We begin the walk through the weirdly lush green grass, the sun coming up behind us.

"How have you been?" I asked wanting to hear him say something nice. Something 'safe'.

"Just amazing love, ever since I stoped failing potions thanks to you my mum and dad are over the fucking moon, as for herbology they don't really care" That nicknames new. I like it. It's nothing too big and scary.

"That's great cause you can't keep a plant for your fucking life" I laugh remembering when he would actually try

"Ouch darling, that one stung" he jokes

"Truth hurts" I say it like it is.

"I know but you can still feel pain" he always has something to fucking say.

"But you can just get over it" I mean its as simple as that and he can't even understand that

"Its okay to feel emotions Briar" he was confusing me and I want him to stop. I had fun tonight and he's not ruining that for me. Not like this

"Not when there confusing" I pick up my pace, dragging him along. He follows

"There still your feelings" Oh for crying out fucking loud.

"I want to go home. Now!" I shout in frustration, losing my cool and cracking a bit more. The ringing in my ear stops and everything goes quiet. I hate quiet. I grew up with noise and when I got to hogwarts it only got louder, even if its just a conversation in another room it's enough for me. The eerie sounds of the late winter wind and awkward silence hurt and I kind of wish the ringing would start again.

"Fine, I'm at your service my greatness" God its being on a roller coaster with him But I simply adore him so it's fine

We walk and talk some more reaching the road inbetween the bus stop, our friends calling us over and making as much noise as possible.

It's been a great night, ups and downs sure but then again when do you get one normal night with friends like mine.

I can go home, it's all fine, I'm going home.

*AUTHOURS NOTE 📝 *
A little bit off briars prospective and also her anxiety aswell. I love the posidon x Briar thing it's really growing on me. Also yes this is a fell first, fell harder trope Briar fell first but posidon fell harder I felt like it fits them both perfectly so I made it that way x. Bit of a long chapter too x I love character development xx

*1975 words*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
11K 250 25
Your a muggle born Witch who doesn't like Malfoy one bit. You hate the way he treats Harry and you would happily hex him any chance you get. Your bes...
4.5K 279 60
"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" "No" "FATHER WHY?" "You are already promised" --- To marry someone usually means to attach yourse...
1.4K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...