Classic 70s/80s rock/metal im...

De ohwtfangel

70s, 80s, & 90s rock/metal imagines. request open! - Metallica mötley crüe guns n' roses Def Leppard quee... Mais

intro
Duff Mckagan - bathroom sex
Rick Savage - thrown into water
Slash - snakes
Tommy Lee - best day ever
David Bryan - scaf
Eric Carr - jealously
Steven Adler - beach
Nikki Sixx - hookups
Jon Bongiovi - welcome
Jon Bongiovi - first time
Richie Sambora - fears
Rick Allen - sleepover
Bret Micheals - lovey dovey
Bobby Dall - summer nights
Izzy Stradlin - Finally
Tom keifer - bored & horny.
Vince Neil - wife, wife, wife
Rodger Taylor - spills in the night
Slash - surprise
David Lee Roth - groupie
Brian May - killer fuckin' queen
Steven Sweet - cherry pie
Marc Bolan - Animals
Steven adler - sister
Steve Clark - the one
Jeff Labar - record store
Fred Coury - hypnotized
Eric Brittingham - star's
Lars Ulrich - not yet
Kirk Hammett - comfort
Eric Brittingham - night chills
Ian Paice - paparazzi picture
Fred Coury - dance competition
Kelly Nickels - hurt
Axl Rose - this is goodbye
Duff Mckagan - prank
Joe Perry - i don't know!
Alex Van Halen - benefits
Eddie Van Halen - sweethearts
Mark Slaughter - dinner
C.C. DeVille - true love
Sébastien Bach - playboy
Axl Rose - It's not so easy
Phil Collen - Baby
Chris Cornell - Halloween
Eddie Vedder - again
Eddie Vedder - wedding
chris cornell - christmas
Jeff Ament - fans
Slash - hurt
Stone Gossard - Party question
James Hetfield - pink lines
Jason Newsted - highschool
Stone Gossard - dance

Joe Elliott - Watch out

638 6 2
De ohwtfangel

Context - meeting Joe Elliott

1983
---- Girls Name - Elle Noel

I WAS WALKING down the side way of the park, minding my business trying to find a place to sit and chill.

I was just about to find a place to sit as someone yelled out.

"Hey! Watch out!"

I look up and see a ball coming flying towards me, I slide the other way just in time to dodge it.

I look up and see a group of boys looking at me with werid expressions, "fuckin' hell."

A decently taller man shakes his head and jogs towards me, stopping when he gets to me.

"Uh, sorry about the futball mate."

He had his hands on his hips, not in a sassy way or anything. I just think he didn't know where to put them.

"It's no worries, I don't think you meant to."

He nodds, "uhm, I should go?" He almost questions, pointing to the soccer ball.

"Oh yeah, so sorry," I back away.

He nodded, grabbing the ball from behind me.

He jogs back up and does a slight smile, "Sorry, again."

I smile back, and he jogs up back up to his friends, throwing the ball at one curly haired brownish-blondeish man, hitting his face with it.

I sort a laugh and sit back down, watching them play futball and mess around; it was quite entertaining honestly.

But one thing was I kept making eye contact with the brown haired man, a smile coming from him every so often.

It was calming watching them, it was like a relaxing television show that you'd watch on the few channels you had before it shut down at 12.

Even if they weren't calm - even from a distance, you could hear the curses from their mouths and laugh at the accents that yell at the others from feet away.

One light brown haired boy, he looked young, quite young infact, he looked like the youngest out of all of them.

There was a blonde one, slightly longer hair, quite skinny and pale looking. He didn't look like he was too happy with the tall guy I talked to.

There was another blonde one but with short hair, not even barley passed his ears, skinny but not skinny like the other blonde and pale ish.

Then there was the brownish-blondish one, like dirty blonde hair really, he looked like he actually played soccer, his hair looked to be getting in his face though.

I examined all of them, taking the time to look at Then each individually at a time.

The tall brown haired one was cute, the light smile he threw me from the distance away made my heart flutter just a little bit.

He looked like a real lady's man.

Before I could realize it, yet again, another ball came balling towards me a second time.

"Hey! Watch out!" The same voice from earlier called out again.

I ducked and missed it by a couple of feet, it flying over my head as I croched down.

"Fuckin' hell, stop kicking it so hard!" The tall man groans at the dirty blonde.

He jogs his way back over to me again, showing a light smile.

"Are you alright?" He asks, looking down at me.

"I'm fine, actually, I dodged it again," I show a light smile back.

"Quick thinkin'," he smiles, "I'm Joe, by the way," He says, holding his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm elle," I shake his hand.

"Thought I'd introduce myself since my mate sav keeps kicking the ball too hard," he chuckles, "and almost hitting you."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, joe."

He smiles, "it's nice to meet you to, elli."

He jogs off to the field behind me, I guess getting the ball.

He jogs to his friends, throwing the ball at the dirty blonde once again and hitting him in his face again.

He tells them something, I think the two blondes made a comment since they both got hit on their heads.

He jogs back over to me, a smile resting on his face, "Can I sit with you?" He points to the empty spot besides me.

"Wouldn't mind it."

He sits beside me, leaning against the arm of the bench, "I'd thought I would take a break and talk to you."

I look at him confused, "why?"

He shrugs, looking at his mates playing futball, "You looked bored but interested, so thought I'd talk to you you'd have a straight, regular face."

I shrug, "I was just watching you guys but thanks, I was kinda bored."

"Anytime! I got quite bored as well. I'm a singer, not a futball player," he chuckles.

"You sing?" I ask.

He noded, seemly proud of it, "Yep! That's my whole band of brothers."

He points to the boys playing futball on the field.

"Whats the genre you guys play?"

"Rock n roll," he smiles.

"Best genre out there, well besides the blues or jazz," I smile.

He lights up at what i said, "You like rock?" He shockingly asked.

"Yeah!"

He smiles, "You need to come see us play one day."

"That'd be awesome," I smile, "what's your bands name?"

"Def Leppard but spelled D-E-F L-E-P-P-A-R-D."

"I think I've heard of you guys a little. Do you have anything out, like records?" I ask.

"Actually, yes! We have three," he smiles, "On through the night, High N' dry, and pyromania, which is our newest one."

He looked so happy talking about the albums. They must be a great band if they have already had three records out.

"You must be in a great band. Are you guys not on tour?"

He nodded, "We actually are, Have since February 1st! We are just on a break for right now, just a little one."

"That seems so cool! When do you guys play here?"

He was about to answer when the ball came flying towards us, once fuckin' again.

Joe caught it, giving his mates an unamused look.

"Sav, kick the fuckin' ball hard one more time, you will be the ball!" He almost yelled.

He threw the ball back to them. They all acted as if his threatening was as normal as can be.

"Sorry mate, what did you say?" He turned back to me and asked.

"When do you guys play here?" I turn back to him.

"Tomorrow night, actually."

I was shocked that he played so soon. Given the break, he said they'd been on.

"Not much of a break innit?" He chuckles, a smile plastered on his face.

"Definitely. When you said break, I was thinking.." I trail off, "like a week break."

"Nope! It's just a day off, not a break, really," he said.

I hum, nodding to show I see what means.

"Oh! It's lunch time," he says, looking down at his watch.

"It is?" I ask, looking down at mine, "Oh my gosh, it is."

He hums, "Wanna have lunch with me and my mates? there sweets, I swear!" he asks, looking back up at me.

"I'd like that!" I smiled.

He seemed really nice, asking me to go to lunch with him and his mates. It was really werid but also not, in a way, anyway.

"Here, I'll tell them, and you can meet them," he gets up, putting his hand out for me to grab.

"You sure they won't try to throw the ball at me?" I ask, taking his hand.

"No promises," Joe chuckles, lifting me up by my hand.

We walk over to them. Only the short haired blonde seemed to notice, though.

"Lunchtime, boys!" Joe yells, putting his hands around his mouth to make it protract louder.

The curly dirty blonde jogs up, as well as the light brown haired and the blondes.

"Ya lady friend comin?" The dirty blonde asks, pointing towards me.

"If that would be alright," Joe asks, looking between the boys.

"She seems nice," the pale blonde states.

"Doesn't seem rude," the short haired blonde shurgs.

The light brown haired shrugged.

"Then I guess she is!" Joe smiled, looking at the dirty blonde.

"Does she know our names?" The light brown haired boy asked.

"Do you know hers?" The pale one asked back to the boy.

"No? then, okay!" the light brown haired boy nodded.

"Oh! Let me introduce you guys!" Joe pipes up, swinging his arm around my shoulders.

"That's steve," Joe points to the pale blonde, "That's phil," he points to the other blonde, "That's sav," he points to the dirty blonde infront of him.

"And that's Rick," he points to the light brown haired, "and also gentleman," he clears his throat, "this is elle."

"Nice to meet you, elle," Rick smiles, holding his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand, "Same goes for you," I smile.

"So, how about lunch?" Steve asks, looking around.

Everybody agrees, and I take to think..
Where will this go?

----
I don't really remember if Joe still had his brown hair in 1983, but I'm pretty sure he did.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.4K 29 7
Hi everybody! So this is my first book of oneshots and imagines, and is therefore dedicated to my favorite band, Metallica! I will be writing about t...
167K 5K 37
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬." "𝐇𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨�...
193K 2.1K 118
Basically, imagines involving 80s rock band members. Here's the list of bands and members. Motley Crue • Vince Neil • Nikki Sixx • Tommy Lee • Mick M...
34.9K 442 26
"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮" ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ★彡𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯↴彡★ 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚...