Crazy: In Love With You

Από rainalori

Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is... Περισσότερα

👉Author's Note👈
Chapter 1 - The Handsome Face
Chapter 2 - Talk Till Midnight
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Big Sister
Chapter 4 - Let's Make A Bet
Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last
Chapter 8 - His Reaction
Chapter 9 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - His Call
Chapter 11 - The Wedding
Chapter 12 - Truth Behind The Wedding
Chapter 13 - The Dream
Chapter 14 - The Call
Chapter 15 - He Came At Least
Chapter 16 - He Left
Chapter 17 - He is coming back
Chapter 18 - Sanchita's Anger
Chapter 19 - His Visit
Chapter 20 - You are Humorous
Chapter 21 - Asking Out
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Journey
Chapter 24 - His Visit
Chapter 25 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call
Chapter 27 - She Came
Chapter 28 - He Misunderstood
Chapter 29 - Planning For Trip
Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home
Chapter 31 - Surprising Grandmother
Chapter 32 - The News
Chapter 33 - Final Term
Chapter 34 - The New CFO
Chapter 35 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially
Chapter 37 - The Way He Looked
Chapter 38 - I Will Drive You Home
Chapter 39 - Peace Breaker
Chapter 40 - Close For Work
Chapter 41 - Invitation For Party
Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party
Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession
Chapter 44 - Slamming The Door
Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument
Chapter 46 - Irritation
Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat
Chapter 49 - His Plan
Chapter 50 - The Advice
Chapter 51 - His Truth
Chapter 52 - The Past
Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side
Chapter 54 - Ignorance
Chapter 55 - His Persistent
Chapter 56 - It's Hard
Chapter 57 - Awkward
Chapter 58 - His Proposal
Chapter 59 - Surprise Gave Her Heart Attack
Chapter 60 - Darkness Of The Past
Chapter 61 - Sincere Explanation
Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements
Chapter 63 - Forced To Attend
Chapter 64 - The Heated Argument
Chapter 65 - True Friends
Chapter 66 - She Is Little Drunk
Chapter 67 - Waking Up With him
Chapter 68 - Forced Attempt
Chapter 69 - Sunaina's Fear
Chapter 70 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped
Chapter 72 - Manik's Explanation
Chapter 73 - Aniket's View
Chapter 74 - Clash In The Dinner Date
Chapter 75 - The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 76 - Roumors That Broke Everything
Chapter 77 - A Little Persuasion
Chapter 78 - Bhatt Family Broke The Arrangment
Chapter 79 - Meeting Him Again After Seperation
Chapter 80 - His Promise
Chapter 81 - Another Guests
Chapter 82 - They are....
Chapter 83 - Change Of Heart
Chapter 84 - The New Life

Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot

838 154 10
Από rainalori

Next day when Nandini went out of her room she found an envelope on the door step. She friend at first before looking around the hotel area. But since it was early, there's none at this time. Reluctantly she picked up the yellow envelope and saw there's a latter insude. She opened the the later only to see few words were written inside.

Hope your mind is fresh now. The weather is good and the view is enjoyable. Let's start the morning with a coffe? Will be waiting for you in the cafe down, hope to see you.

Even if not, I will be happy you read it.

M.

She folded the paper and put it inside the envelope. She don't need any confirmation to know who was the sender. She knows his handwriting well. But she don't understand the meaning of this latter. Why he is doing this? What does he want to prove from this? Frowning at the latter, she crumbled it and threw in the dustine in the room. But even so she couldn't help herself but go down to the cafe. She couldn't understand him if she don't go and see him.

When she reached the cafe she saw Manik was sitting at the window sude corner, watching out the road side view. She sighed and walked towards him. When she reached near him he turned to look at her with a smile.

"I am glad you came. Seat, I  have already ordered for the coffee and breakfast "

Nandini took the seat across him and looked at him weirdly "what are you planning?" She asked directly.

"Plan?" He tilted his head before replying "I am not planning anything"

"You are lying" Nandini hissed, "whatever you are doing, tell me what you want to proof? Do you think it's a kind of game or something?"

Manik shook his head "I have never taken anything as game which involved you" his eyes were serious as he looked at her.

Nandini smirked "really? Then why I am finding hard to believe your words?"

"Because you think the worse of me. You pictured me to be the bad side, which definitely won't let you see the good sude though"

Nandini chuckled "since when you started to become this serious? I never saw you to be so mindful before. I am surprised that you had the exact opposite impression in the past" her tone was laced with mock.

Manik shook his head "I know, I have placed myself in such a way that even if I want to prove the sincerity you won't be trust me"

"I will never trust you, whether it's true or false" Nandini replied instantly. "I had enough of everything. I had the hard time to explain myself the situation I am in. And I don't want you to ruin everything what I have been trying to collect these past year. I may be that crazy psycho but I have learnt my lesson. So let me clear this, no matter what you do it won't change the thing between us"

Manik didn't get angry but smiled "I know. Whatever I did to you, made me jerk. And I do regret everything. But it wasn't without any reason" he sighed, "that time was hard. Even if I wanted to tell you what I really think truthfully in mind, I couldn't. Which also made me the monster in your heart. Do you think I don't know about the feeling you felt that time?"

Nandini was somehow tugged by his words. But she didn't let the surprise cover her expression. Instead she narrowed her eyes and threw a hard glare "does that matter anymore? Don't you think it's quite late to say such thing?"

"It's never late when there's still time" he smiled. Just then the coffe arrived. Nandini glanced at the steaming coffee in the table. She looked up at him.

"How do you know I like Flat White?"

Manik smiled again "there's nothing I don't know about you. You may think I never cared but sometimes what we see is not real. You won't believe me now but I guess soon I will make you see the truth"

Hearing his words Nandini felt weird. She griited her teeth and glared at the coffee. Manik looked at her expression and sighed in heart. Winning her back was the difficult challenge he had to face but that does not mean he is backing away. He had already lost her once and now he was unwilling to do such thing. He took the cup and sipped his coffee.

"It's not good to waste the good coffee just by staring at it. Don't you want to have a taste of it?" He asked.

Nandini ignored him and just one picked up her cup and tasted the coffee. She liked the flavour, she always had this flavour of strong coffee than milk and foam. Their corner was silent as they just engineer their drink. Suddenly they heard a snap sound with a flash. Both of them looked at side only to find a Japanese man with a camera. The man flashed a smiled and said with his Japanese accent.

"I am sorry to take photo of you two. You two looked so good together, just like heavenly match couple. If you don't mind can I take few more photos of you?" The man looked nervous, "actually I am gather some good photographs for the project. And you two are perfect for it. If you please help me, my career will be settled"

Nandini frowned at the sudden request but before she could deny the man who was picturing them as a couple Manik said "of course, we don't mind. We can definitely help you if we can"

Nandini shoot a glare towards him which Manik ignored with a smile.

The man looked happy and flashed a smile "thank you so much. You two are great help. I am Kenji Saito"

"My name is Manik and she is my fiance. We came for works and also to enjoy the good view" Manik replied with a happy face. At side Nandini felt like becoming a witch to curse him to death. She couldn't believe he had just given a ridiculous identity for them.

Kenji took few more photos of them in different style. Some while drinking coffee and some of them together giving a pose. After few snaps he looked at his camera with a satisfying smile.

"Thank you for your time. I have collected a good amount of photos which are perfect for my album" Kenji smiled.

"It's fine, but can you send me the photos too?" Manik asked.

"Of course, give me your contact I will send you the photos later" Kenji smiled happily. Manik nodded and gave his contact. After Kenji left Nandini turned to look at him.

"What the hell do you just say to him? Who's your fiance?"

"What? he thought we are couple, how could I tell him you are my colleague?" Manik flashed an innocent smile.

Nandini was so angry that she could flip the table between us. "It's all your plan. You didn't it intentionally. You could have just refused when he was misunderstanding us. There's no need to feed others with lies. A lie that will target both of our reputation. I don't want to drag myself down with you . Specially with a some unkind fake relationship"

Manik looked at her seriously "you are hink what I said is fake?"

"Isn't it?" Nandini mocked "do you think after whatever happened I will still have any trust on you. You ruined everything back then when I was begging you. You never cared. So it will be more better if you just stay away like you did in the past. It was easier that way, for both of us. At least we don't have to put any pretence for god's sake" she huffed.

"That's the problem " Manik shook his head. His time was calm which made her frown.

"What?"

"I can't stay away like I did in past. That's the problem. I have handled myself back then but now I couldn't anymore. I tried hard in the past which led me to something I don't want to experience more. Not when I still have the chance to mend"

Nandini gave him a blank look. She can't get his point. It was so confusing and muddled. She closed her eyes and sighed trying to calm her anger.

"I don't want to get involved into something that will lead is into problems in future. We work in the same place, so I guess it will be hard to avoid seeing eachother now and then. But that does not mean we have engage with ourselves. So to put everything in rest  let's pretend we don't know eachother. You do your work and I do mine. This way, we could work better without interrupting ourselves"  Nandini said.

"This is what you got as a solution?" Manik raised an eyebrow completely unaffected by her words.

"This is best for both if us" Nandini replied. "Thanks for the coffe. I hope you remember my words" she got up and started to leave. But before she could take few steps she heard him say again.

"May be it's for you. But let me clear this point, your suggestion won't work on me. Not when I can help it"

Nandini gritted her teeth and left fuming. Manik looked at her figure then glanced at the cup which was half drank. He smiled and picked her cup and took a sip. He leaned back on the chair whole his eyes were dancing with determination. No one can predict what's going on his mind which he kept only to himself. 

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

167K 5.2K 48
#14 in Reality 10/07/18 #13 in Reality 10/25/18 #13 in Reality 11/02/18 #9 in Reality 11/24/18 #8 in Reality 04/15/19 #4 in Reality 06/30/19 #7 in Re...
2K 105 17
#406 in Romance(31/05/17) **** She was always a mystery unsolved. Scattered pieces of puzzles lay apart... Like a broken glass.. That's how she could...
REMINISCENT Από

Εφηβική Φαντασία

570 2 38
CHAPTERS EDITED☑️ "Do i remember?" I stare back confused "Do you remember..." she starts then looks down contemplating whether she should continue or...
Deeper Από anya jayvyn

Ρομαντική

38.2M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...